SUPERMÁN: "Man Of Steel"-"Batman V Superman" de SNYDER

Foro dedicado a temas de Superman

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

K-Fabio
Lex
Lex

Re: CHRISTOPHER NOLAN para SUPERMÁN

Mensaje por K-Fabio »

Shelby escribió:Y de momento sigue habiendo esperanza...

- Superman: Details from Zack Snyder (Movieweb.com):
Superman: Details from Zack Snyder
October 15th, 2010

Zack Snyder is currently making the European press rounds in support of his latest directorial effort Legend of The Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, and he let slip some small but important details in regards to his next project, the highly touted Superman. While very little is known about this DC Comics
reboot, it has been said that the character of Superman will be updated with a story that fits our current cultural atmosphere.

About what he is planning to do with this iconic superhero, possibly the most famous superhero in the world, Zack Snyder said this to Filmsactu (as translated by Bleeding Cool):

"As I have already explained, the film will focus on the early days of Superman, so there will be no links with the other films. This is not a remake then. Similarly, although I still cannot talk about the script, I can assure you that this new Superman will not be based on any comic book in particular."

While Zack Snyder did mention that this new Superman reboot wouldn't be tied to the Richard Donner/Bryan Singer movies, he didn't rule out a connection to the CW's Smallville, which is ending its ten season run next spring.

The fan out cry for Tom Welling and Erica Durance to continue on in the roles of Clark Kent/Superman and Lois Lane is deafening. There is no indication that Zack Snyder is interested in either actor at this point, or that he would even consider turning Superman into a big screen version of Smallville. But he hasn't stated anything contrary to that fact, either.

Superman comes to theaters in 2012. The film is directed by Zack Snyder.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NE2ePlQ7JoDc57
Ver en la pantalla grande a Tom y Erica como Superman y Lois me gustaria tanto pero me parece tan imposible que ahora mismo no me hago ni un resuicio de esperanza en mi persona, porque luego la decepcion seria cuanto menos, grande XD

Ahora, genial es poco...seria descomunal, lloraria :smt005

Ashnan
Lana Lang
Lana Lang
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ashnan »

A mí me encantaría, pero ahora mismo también lo veo muy difícil :???:

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

¡Me encanta cuando oigo noticias como éstas!
Zack Snyder confirms new Superman is a reboot, script has 'awesome stuff' in it
By David Bentley on Nov 4, 10 10:30 PM

ABOUT a month ago, the director's chair for the next Superman movie seemed to be the hottest hotseat in town.

If reports are to be believed, Warner Bros conducted a wide-ranging search, with contenders including Ben Affleck, Guillermo del Toro, Robert Zemeckis, Tony Scott, Matt Reeves, Jonathan Liebesman, Zack Snyder, Duncan Jones and Darren Aronofsky.

Zemeckis this week downplayed his involvement, blaming an internet frenzy for hyping it out of control. But he admits he was approached, and told MTV: "When they asked if I wanted to make the...what is it?... seventeenth version of Superman, I said, 'No, I don't think so.' I passed on that faster than a speeding bullet."

Zack Snyder, however, didn't say 'no' and at the start of October was announced as the director tasked with bringing the hero to a 21st century audience.

Already there have been conflicting reports of what Superman: The Man of Steel will involve, with Snyder quoted as saying the new film is about the character's early years but actor Armie Hammer - who's among those on fanboy wishlists - contradicting this by claiming the studio wants an older actor aged 35-40.

Snyder has now given a few more clues and details about the project in an interview with Empire magazine.

He said: "The script that Chris [Nolan] and David Goyer, the idea they came up with, for me is fun to talk about and it's got a lot of awesome stuff in it. It's easy to riff on and explore. I was really optimistic about the ideas that they have laid out in there. I was pretty excited about it once I had gotten a handle on the idea."

Snyder (pictured below right) elaborated: "It's a different story. I won't say there's a break from the canon or anything like that but there definitely is an approach that makes you go 'Okay, that's a way to get at it.'

"It's certainly respectful. David is very respectful of the canon and stuff like that. It has its roots in the canon, it has a point of view about who he is."

Snyder Zack.jpgHe adds that it isn't based on a particular run of comics and that it's too early to talk about his take on the character and the reports that it will be a look at the hero's early years.

But he does make it clear that this is a restart for the franchise: "If reboot means to act as if there were no movies before, then it's a reboot. It owes nothing to the movies of the past."

Zack makes it clear "the internet has no idea what's going on" behind the scenes of the production and says a suggestion that Zod is the villain is "just wrong."

He hasn't yet thought about casting, he reveals, and is unaware of a campaign to get Brandon Routh back in the role, despite a tabloid report that said Snyder acknowledged the 'groundswell' of support for that actor and would reconsider him.

This latest interview does at least clear up some of the inaccuracies travelling round the interwebs.

Fanboys should take note of the salient details: it's a reboot unrelated to previous films, Zod isn't the villain, and Snyder is not aware of the Routh lobbying and nor has he even considered casting.

Therefore it's probably safe to conclude that bringing back someone from a previous Superman incarnation can be well and truly ruled out.

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/theg ... super.html

Para que quede claro por si a alguno no le ha quedado aún:

- La película es un reboot que parte de 0 y no tiene nada que ver con las otras películas
- El villano no es Zod
- Está basada en los años tempranos de Supermán
- No está basada en ninguna saga de cómics
- No han considerado aún los cástings y para nada estaba al tanto de que hubiera una plataforma apoyando a Brandon Routh y que por eso lo haya considerado.

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Ashnan
Lana Lang
Lana Lang
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ashnan »

Pues últimamente había leído por ahí que era muy posible que el villano fuera Zod. Me alegro de que no lo sea y que escojan a otro villano, porque Zod ya está muy visto.

Lau90
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Lau90 »

Pues son todo muy buenas noticias, estoy deseando que vayan saliendo más detalles y, como no, verla también :biggrin:

Imagen

Vegeta33
Metrópolis
Metrópolis

Mensaje por Vegeta33 »

Aunque dudo que acabe siendo elegido ni siquiera como última opción al menos es una noticia que cuanto menos da pie a rumores y mas rumores para ir mitigando la espera de la próxima película de Superman, que esperemos no sea un tostón como Returns, y de paso intentar recuperar el sueño después de ver a Kate Bosworth interpretando a Lois Lane (Fuente: Un medio serio, verídico y de repercusión mundial...):

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/867671/ ... /superman/
Varios son los candidatos pero... como en Los Inmortales, sólo puede quedar uno. Comienza el baile de nombres para protagonizar el nuevo Superman, el reinicio de la franquicia que dirigirá Zack Snyder y que cuenta con Christopher Nolan como guía espiritual.

Entre los nombres que suenan están viejos conocidos: como Tom Welling, el hombre que da vida al superhéroe en la exitosa serie Smallville y Brandon Routh, el actor que le dio vida en Superman Returns. Pero todo indica que su aparición es las quinielas se debe más a la necesidad de rellenar la lista de nombres con más candidatos que a su posibilidad real de estar en el nuevo Superman.
Saludos.

Imagen

Ashnan
Lana Lang
Lana Lang
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ashnan »

Está sonando mucho el nombre de Jon Hamm, ¿no? Es el que salía en la serie "Mad Men". La verdad es que, por el aspecto que tiene, el papel de Superman le iría que ni pintado. Como veo muy difícil que el elegido sea Tom Welling, por mí que escojan a Hamm.

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

Parece que la nueva película se rodará en Vancouver, ciudad en que se rueda Smallville :super09

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/907332/ ... vancouver/

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Esa noticia es antigua, Bertu. De hecho, ayer mismo Susan Croome de la Comisión de Películas de British Columbia dijo en el "Vancouver Sun" que en ningún momento es algo que les hayan confirmado a día de hoy :
Susan Croome of the B.C. Film Commission says,“I haven’t had any confirmation that Superman is green-lit for Vancouver in 2011. We do know that Zack Snyder had a really great experience here on 'The Watchmen' and 'Sucker Punch', and we’re hopeful the experience he had in the past will lead to new productions.”

Peter Leitch of Mammoth and North Shore Studios says,“It’s difficult to talk about movies like that specifically, because we never know 100-per-cent if they’re coming here. We’re pretty comfortable that Zack Snyder’s [next] movie is coming here, but there are factors in all these productions which delay them, or for whatever reason they change their mind and do something differently...until they’re on the ground here and working and we know they’re here, there’s no certainty. It gets a little bit awkward when we talk about specific projects like that.”
Hay buenas oportunidades de que así sea, pero aún no hay confirmación oficial. :wink:

Imagen Imagen

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

Pues las exclusivas del 20 Minutos dan asco :smt005

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- David Goyer dice que se ha inspirado en Superman: Secret Origin de Geoff Johns para realizar la próxima película de Supermán:
Superman Inspired by Geoff Johns' Superman: Secret Origin
December 21st, 2010

David S. Goyer is currently working on a draft of the new Superman screenplay that Zack Snyder will be directing for Warner Bros. Pictures next year. In the latest graphic novel edition of Superman: Secret Origin, Goyer has penned a forward that hints at the story he is set to tell, and the direction this upcoming reboot will take, sighting popular comic book writer Geoff Johns as a source of inspiration.

You can read this forward below (courtesy of comicbookmovie):

There is a heart breaking moment halfway through the first chapter in which young Clark is told the truth about his heritage. He races out into the night, sobbing, stumbling through the cornfields. Eventually, his foster father, Jonathan, finds him.

'I don't want to be someone else,' says Clark. 'I don't want to be different. I want to be Clark Kent.'

[And here's the kicker...]

'I want to be your son'

Right there in that moment, Geoff Johns contextualized Superman in a way that I'm not sure has ever really been done before. I had an 'aha' experience when I read that. For the first time I was able to grasp how lonely Clark must have been when he was growing up. And what a sacrifice Clark must continually make by being Superman.

As I write this, I am midway through my first draft of a new Superman screenplay. It's a task that has stymied many talented filmmakers in the years since Richard Donner's film. And for all I know, it will end up stymieing me as well.

But I've got one advantage that the screenwriters who came before me didn't have-- and that's access to all the wonderful Superman stories written by Geoff Johns-- first and foremost being the Secret Origin issues reprinted in the very volume you are now holding.

Because of what Goyer has stated here, there is some speculation that Geoff Johns's Superman: Secret Origin will serve as a base outline for Zack Snyder's Superman. Here is the synopsis for the graphic novel:

Chronicling Clark Kent's journey from the cornfields of Smallville to the skyscrapers of Metropolis, you'll witness a whole new look at the beginnings of Lex Luthor, the Legion of Super-Heroes, Lois Lane, Metallo, Jimmy Olsen, the Parasite and more of your favorite characters from the Superman family! It's a look at the mythic past of the Man of Steel with an eye toward the future!"

Superman comes to theaters in 2012. The film is directed by Zack Snyder.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEfqueUHadC0ii

- Rumor: ¿Cronología de Producción para "SUPERMAN: THE MAN OF STEEL"? (Collider.com):
Al parecer, esta mañana una fuente anónima ha filtrado la cronología del último proyecto sobre el Hombre de Acero.

Como todos sabéis, los datos sobre la película de Nolan se están dando con cuentagotas, hay un secretismo absoluto sobre el proyecto. Muchos son los rumores que han acompañado a la película, desde los directores, al cásting, los villanos, la sinopsis o los efectos especiales...

Hasta el momento lo poco que conocemos se ha debido más a filtraciones, que a comunicados oficiales sobre la película. Y, una vez más, éste parece ser el caso...

Collider ha recibido la filtración por parte de un lector de lo que, parece ser, la cronología de filmación de la película y las fechas parecen ser posibles. Lo único que hay confirmado, en este sentido, es que la película se estrenará en los cines en las "Vacaciones del 2012".

Lo que han comentado es que el rodaje empezaría el 22 de Agosto del 2011 y duraría hasta Abril del 2012. Post-producción empezaría el 1 de Mayo del 2012 y duraría hasta Noviembre del 2012. Y la película parece que se estrenaría en algún momento entre el 14 y el 21 de Diciembre del 2012.

Principle Photography begins 22 August 2011 and shooting will run until April 2012. “Superman” will enter Post-Production May 1, 2012 and will continue until November 2012 set for release in Mid-December 2012 (14th – 21st) [Date still TBC].

Principle Photography will start in [Location TBC] which will act as “Smallville” and will film for about 40 days for 4 scenes: [HOMECOMING], [FUTURE DISCUSSION], [SHIP DISCOVERY] and [FUNERAL].

Filming will then move to [Location TBC] where the majority of filming takes place. Shooting here will last Mid-September until Early January 2012.

Filming will then move to the European and Asian continents as well as the Middle East for minor shoots from January 5th to mid February 2012.

Filming will then move to a UK Studio until late April 2012 for interior shoots and set shoots before entering Post-Production on May 1.

En cuanto al lugar, aunque aún no lo han confirmado, todo parece indicar que efectivamente será en Vancouver, aunque también se desplazarán a varias localizaciones de Europa, Asia y Oriente Medio.

No se sabe si esto finalmente se confirmará, pero los datos resultan posibles. Es más, dado que Snyder va a estar ocupado durante Marzo con su nueva película Sucker Punch, aún queda mucho tiempo para temas de cástings y otro tipo de pre-producción. Además, la edición en estos casos se suele hacer desde el principio de que empiecen a rodar, con lo que contarán con un primer corte nada más terminar de hacerlo.

Lo que también es interesante es el hecho de que estas fechas encajarían también por completo con los tiempos de Smallville, así es que no podemos descartar por completo esa idea... :wink:

- Acualización -
To follow up on the confusion surrounding my tip off about the Superman production timeline:

The scenes in Smallville aren’t the first thing in the movie but are going to be filmed first for convinience and won’t be a major part of the story but a key part.

I believe that the stand in for Metropolis will be Chicago and NOT Vancouver. This is one of the key reasons why The Dark Knight Rises has moved to Detroit because TDKR doesn’t have as many ariel shots as Superman and so the audience will not know the difference. The ariel shots in TDKR will be CGI enhanced as will the Superman shots.

There will be a Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year breaks during the shoot. Shooting in 2011 finishes on something like December 15th and won’t resume until January 5th.

The foreign shoots are for a montage scene and will feature Clark Kent. I believe the story says Iraq and Afghanistan but filming won’t take place there for obvious reasons and a stand in country will be chosen. The actual foreign places are being decided now and it may even film those desert war scenes in the US.

The UK studio is Shepperton Studios at Pinewood I believe and is where the Daily Planet interior scenes will be filmed as well as others which I won’t say.

Resumen:

- Las escenas en Smallville no son lo primero en la película, pero se filmarán primero por conveniencia y serán parte de la historia, pero no lo principal.

- Es posible que, al final, los exteriores para Metrópolis se hagan en Chicago y no en Vancouver y que esa es una de las razones por las que la película de Batman se ha trasladado a Detroit, porque esa película no tiene tantas tomas aéreas como la de Supermán y los espectadores no van a notar la diferencia.

- Habrá descansos por Acción de Gracias y Navidad (así, en diciembre se terminará de rodar alrededor del 15 y no se retomará hasta el 5 de enero).

- Las tomas en el extranjero son para el montaje de una escena que protagonizará Clark Kent. La historia dice que es en Iraq y en Afghanistan, pero el rodaje no será allí por razones obvias y se eligirá en otro país. De hecho los lugares en el extranjero están siendo decididos ahora e incluso puede que se filmen parte de las escenas de guerra en el deierto en US.

- Los estudios en Reino Unido serán los "Shepperton Studios de Pinewood" y es donde se filmarán las escenas en el interior del Daily Planet y otras que no revelará.

http://collider.com/superman-man-of-ste ... ule/68680/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"HENRY CANVILL ES SUPERMÁN"
Imagen Imagen

Al parecer el actor Henry Canvill ha sido elegido para personificar al hombre de Acero en la próxima película de Nolan, según informan hoy múltiples fuentes:
Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures announced today that Henry Cavill has won the coveted role of Superman, the iconic superhero.

The film will be directed by Zack Snyder, who stated, “In the pantheon of superheroes, Superman is the most recognized and revered character of all time, and I am honored to be a part of his return to the big screen. I also join Warner Bros., Legendary and the producers in saying how excited we are about the casting of Henry. He is the perfect choice to don the cape and S shield.”

Charles Roven, Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan and Deborah Snyder are the producers of the film. The screenplay is being written by David S. Goyer based on a story by Goyer and Nolan. Thomas Tull and Lloyd Phillips are serving as executive producers.

Cavill recently wrapped production on “The Cold Light of Day” and stars in the upcoming “Immortals,” opening this fall.

Targeted for release in December 2012, the new Superman movie will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/henry-c ... -superman/

http://www.superherohype.com/news/artic ... y-superman

http://blog.newsarama.com/2011/01/30/br ... -of-steel/

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/01/ ... ry-cavill/

http://screenrant.com/henry-cavill-supe ... rob-98786/

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/114/1146814p1.html

El actor británico de 28 años, es conocido por aparecer en series como "Los Tudor" o "Los Inmortales"
Actor:

* In Production
* 2000s

1. Immortals (2011) (post-production) .... Theseus
2. The Cold Light of Day (2011) (post-production) .... Will Shaw

3. Si la cosa funciona (2009) .... Randy
... aka "Whatever Works" - USA (original title)
4. Town Creek (2009) .... Evan Marshall
... aka "Blood Creek" - Australia (DVD title), USA (new title)
... aka "Bahía de sangre" - Argentina (DVD title)
5. Stardust (2007) .... Humphrey
... aka "Stardust - El misterio de la estrella" - Mexico, Venezuela
... aka "El misterio de la estrella" - Mexico
... aka "Stardust: El misterio de la estrella" - Argentina
6. Tristán + Isolda (2006) .... Melot
... aka "Tristan + Isolde" - Germany (original title)
... aka "Tristan & Isolde" - USA (promotional title)
7. Red Riding Hood (2004) .... The Hunter
... aka "Caperucita Roja: El cuento clásico con un toque de magia" - Mexico
8. El castillo soñado (2003) .... Stephen Colley
... aka "I Capture the Castle" - UK (original title)
9. La venganza del conde de Montecristo (2002) .... Albert Mondego
... aka "The Count of Monte Cristo" - UK (original title)
... aka "Alexandre Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo" - USA (complete title)
... aka "El conde de Monte Cristo" - Argentina, Venezuela
... aka "Montecristo" - Argentina, Peru
10. Laguna (2001) .... Thomas Aprea

Actor - TV:

* 2010s
* 2000s

1. "Los Tudor" .... Charles Brandon (38 episodes, 2007-2010)
... aka "The Tudors" - Ireland (original title)
- Death of a Monarchy (2010) TV episode .... Charles Brandon
- Secrets of the Heart (2010) TV episode .... Charles Brandon
- As It Should Be (2010) TV episode .... Charles Brandon
- Sixth and the Final Wife (2010) TV episode .... Charles Brandon
- You Have My Permission (2010) TV episode .... Charles Brandon
(33 more)

2. "Midsomer Murders" .... Simon Mayfield (1 episode, 2003)
- The Green Man (2003) TV episode .... Simon Mayfield
3. Goodbye, Mr. Chips (2002) (TV) .... Soldier Colley
... aka "Adios, Sr. Chips" - Mexico (dubbed version)
4. "The Inspector Lynley Mysteries" .... Chas Quilter (1 episode, 2002)
- Well Schooled in Murder (2002) TV episode .... Chas Quilter

Actor - video:

1. Hellraiser: Hellworld (2005) (V) .... Mike

Self - TV:

1. Los Tudor: Rodarán cabezas (2009) (TV) .... Himself
2. "Xposé" .... Himself (1 episode, 2009)
- Episode #3.214 (2009) TV episode .... Himself

Archive Footage:

1. Reinventando Hollywood (2008) (TV) .... Himself

Imagen Imagen

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

:shock: Me ha sentado como un jarro de agua fría esa sorpresa... Pero bueno, ya veía muy difícil que eligieran a Tom Welling para la película y Henry Cavill me parece una buena decisión, después de haber visto Los Tudor. Aún así, sigo repitiendo que Tom Welling es Superman, al menos el Superman de mi generación y muy bien tendrá que hacerlo Cavill para que eso cambie. :super09

P.D: Es Cavill.

Imagen

Lau90
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Lau90 »

A mi también me ha pillado por sorpresa la noticia... sabíamos que era difícil que fuera Tom pero la esperanza estaba ahí. No conozco mucho a este actor pero le daré un voto de confianza aunque, digo lo mismo que Bertu, para mi Tom Welling siempre será el Superman de mi generación (sin olvidar nunca a Reeves) y esperemos que Henry Canvill al menos nos haga dudar un poco de esto porque significará que ha hecho un papel a la altura del personaje que va a interpretar

Imagen

Nitta
Smallville
Smallville

Mensaje por Nitta »

Pues a mi me ha sentado fatal la noticia, tendría que haberlo hecho Tom, y haber contratado también a Erica como Lois. Y la verdad, me da igual que este actor lo interprete, para mi Tom Welling és y siempre será el Supermán de mi generación, al igual que Erica Durance siempre será la única Lois Lane para mi.

Imagen Imagen
Hasta siempre, Smallville...

Responder

Volver a “Superman”