Re: "BEAUTY & THE BEAST"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills 1.17 "Partners in crime":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Beauty and the Beast 1.17 "Partners in crime" Promo:

- Beauty and the Beast 1.17 "Partners in crime" Promo:

- Beauty and the Beast 1.17 "Partners in crime" Sneak Peek:

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 1.16 "Insatiable". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Beauty and the Beast 1.17 - Partners in Crime Producer's Preview [HD]:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Kristin Kreuk y Jay Ryan durante el rodaje de "Beauty and the Beast" en Toronto (25-03-13):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/26/kri ... ast-scene/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 1.18 “Heart Of Darkness”:
1.18 “Heart Of Darkness”: EVAN LLEVA A MUIRFIELD HASTA VINCENT — Evan (Max Brown) le confiesa su amor a Cat (Kristin Kreuk) y admite que él le dio la pista a Muirfield para llegar hasta donde está Vincent (Jay Ryan). Mientras tanto, Gabe (Sendhil Ramamurthy) encuentra evidencias de que alguien del departamento es un topo que ha estado trabajando con el vigilante. Nina Lisandrello, Austin Basis y Brian White también aparecen. Scott Peters dirige el episodio escrito por Roger Grant and Blair Singer (#117).

http://www.ksitetv.com/beauty-and-the-b ... ness/21066

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jay Ryan: Las Fuerzas Contra Catherine y Vincent Son Muy Poderosas (TVGuide):
Jay Ryan: Las Fuerzas Contra Catherine y Vincent Son Muy Poderosas
Por Robyn Ross 27 de Marzo, 2013 05:23 PM ET

The cat, err, beast is out of the bag on Beauty and the Beast.

Just when Catherine (Kristin Kreuk) and her love Vincent (Jay Ryan) had finally devised a plan to throw off the NYPD, Tess (Nina Lisandrello) spotted Vincent on his way out of the burning warehouse and shot him. Immediately after, Catherine ran in and threw herself at the injured Vincent and pleaded with Tess not to fire again. On Thursday's episode (9/8c, The CW), will Tess reveal what she saw to her bosses? And will the heightened search for the vigilante cause the couple — who finally hooked up! — to split apart?

Last week ended with Tess shooting Vincent and with Catherine revealing her secret. Where does it pick up?
Jay Ryan: Tess' initial instinct is to run and get the hell out of there! Catherine almost straightaway professes her love for Vincent, but then Vincent pleads with Catherine that he will be fine and Catherine needs to go after Tess. He knows if Tess gets out of that tunnel system and gets to Joe and the NYPD, then it's over; there's no way out. So Catherine needs to tell her calmly what's going on and try to gain some humanity out of her friend and then give her some time to work out what the next plan is going to be.

Will Vincent try to reason with Tess?
Ryan: I'm excited for people to see the way Vincent and Tess sniff each other out and the way they communicate because they're both very similar.

Where are Vincent and J.T. (Austin Basis) going to live now that their place blew up?
Ryan: I wanted to live in the sewer, but I don't think they have a place yet so the sewers, for now, are their hideout

Viewers now know that Gabe (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is shady. Will Vincent and Catherine realize this?
Ryan: Vincent has this feeling that he can't put his finger on, and it's something he's never gone through, the way he reacts to this man. This throws Vincent off and he questions whether his abilities are off because Catherine trusts Gabe and thinks he's loyal and that he has a lot he can bring to this situation to help them. So that's where Vincent and Catherine might rub against each other in the wrong way instead of rubbing each other in the right way.

Vincent and Catherine finally got together! Will they remain happy or is it all downhill from here?
Ryan: I think they're in a great place at the moment and emotionally I think they'll stay there. But these are two people from opposing worlds and the forces against them are pretty strong. There are going to be bumps in the relationships as they try to make it work within the world they live in.

The show has yet to be renewed. Anything you want to say to the passionate fans?
Ryan: I'm just in awe of their dedication to the show and keep roaring!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Beauty-Beas ... 63231.aspx

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Beauty and the Beast 1.18 Promo "Heart of Darkness" (HD):

- Beauty and the Beast 1.18 Extended Promo "Heart of Darkness" (HD):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Beauty & The Beast" en la "WonderCon 2013" en Anaheim (29-03-13):
La serie "Beauty & The Beast" ha estado presente en la convención "WonderCon 2013" celebrada en Anaheim. En ella contamos con la presencia de Kristin Kreuk, Kelly Souders y varios de los escritores de la misma, que nos ofrecieron varios adelantos sobre lo que nos queda por ver de la temporada:

- Imágenes:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(thanks to @AdamicRadio, @Amy_Marie97, @BatBwriters, @clerit, @conventionscene, @ellenrosearroyo, @KSiteTV, @LAFlak, @mercedesmvalle, @richyrichoh, @ruthjccassidy, @specker, @tvequals, @TVWatchtower, @worldoflanalang, gamerhubtv, CBS TV)

- Videos:

- Entrevistas:

Interview with Kristin Kreuk (wearecinemaniax)
Interview with Executive Producer Kelly Souders (wearecinemaniax)
Could we see a Smallville Reunion on Beauty and the Beast? (KSiteTV)
‘Beauty And the Beast’ Hits the Stage at WonderCon 2013 (tvequals)
WC13 | Beauty and the Beast Panel (spinoffonline)
http://kohlradio.com/89.3-kohl-radio-st ... layer.html

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 1.17 "Partners in crime". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills 1.18 "Heart of Darkness":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills 1.19 “Playing With Fire”:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Descripción oficial 1.19 “Playing With Fire”:
1.19 “Playing With Fire”: GABE REVELA SUS VERDADERAS INTENCIONES — Gabe (Sendhil Ramamurthy) se sincera con Cat (Kristin Kreuk) de que sabe lo de Muirfield. Vincent (Jay Ryan) no piensa que Cat deba confiar en Gabe y sospecha de sus intenciones, lo que causa tensión entre ellos. Mientras tanto, JT (Austin Basis) y Vincent finalmente encuentran un nuevo lugar para vivir. Nina Lisandrello y Brian White también aparecen. Mike Rohl dirige el episodio escrito por by Brian Studler (#118).

http://www.ksitetv.com/beauty-and-the-b ... ?pid=16248

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Set Tour with Austin & Nina: Evan and Cat (BTS):

- Nueva imagen BTS en el set de "Beauty and the Beast" (04-04-13):

Imagen

(@simakumar on the set of #batb with @Amkat75 where we are up so late we are blinded by the light).

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Kristin Kreuk sobre lo que está por llegar (ksitetv.com):
Kristin Kreuk sobre lo que está por llegar
Por Craig Byrne 7 de Abril, 2013

Kristin Kreuk was a favorite among many for her role as Lana Lang in the first seven (and some change) seasons of Smallville. Now, she is the lead on her own show alongside actor Jay Ryan, The CW’s new take on the CBS classic Beauty And The Beast. In this role on this continually improving series, Kristin plays a cop, Catherine “Cat” Chandler, whose life is changed forever when a Beast (Ryan’s Vincent) enters her world.

If you’re reading this, you probably already know those things. After all, BATB is one of the most frequently read-about series here at KSiteTV. At last weekend’s Wondercon convention in Anaheim, California, we were able to speak with the charming Ms. Kreuk about what is coming up next.

“It’ll be a lot of Muirfield, a lot of Evan, Gabe… and also even coming in to a more personal storyline where you start thinking about a future with the person you love and realize that future is pretty, yeah, dark,” Kristin says about what is coming next. When we see more, we’ll also see that the friendship between Cat and her partner Tess will be repaired a bit. “We get them to be partners again which I missed,” Kristin says. “Nina [Lisandrello] and I were like, ‘Okay, that’s it. We’re done with this mad-at-each-other business.’ So we get to see them be a team, and it’s not going to be the same way they used to, because the procedural’s kind of, like, died, so it’s more about dealing with Muirfield and there’s some big storylines for them in regards to that,” she teases.

Kristin seems to imply that the procedural aspects are going away in favor of the show’s mythology. “You know, I’ve been pretty honest: I think it’s a season one thing where you try something out, and it’s like, ‘Wait. This works, this works, this isn’t working as well’,” she admits. “I think the best procedurals are procedurals. They’re just pure procedurals. The stories have to be so complex and you’ve got to make sure that every little piece…. and when you’re dealing with the mythology and the romance, it’s hard to keep all that in, so if we can just do mythology and romance… there’s still what you would call a procedural element [with a] certain episodic thing that happens. I think we can do a better story this way,” she explains.

Kristin promises us that the episodes coming up will be “pretty revealing” with regards to Muirfield and we will also learn more about Cat’s mother’s death. “We’ll find out more about how she died, what the circumstances surrounding that are and how there are secrets around Catherine’s family that Vincent may or may not know about that he’s been keeping from her,” Kristin teases. Another character who might learn some more himself soon will be Evan (Max Brown). “Well, Evan just saw the Beast jump off of a balcony, so that’s problematic,” Kristin laughs. “And not only that, he was kissing the woman that he loves, so that’s going to be a big focus in the next episode after this little hiatus of ours. It really is Evan’s story, how he handles that.”

Kristin teases that she “knows the whole thing” about how Season 1 ends, and she thinks that we’ll know more about Season 2 closer to May upfronts. “Because the show is performing decently but not like, exceedingly well, I think we’ve just got to wait and see,” she says. If Beauty And The Beast does get a second season, a lot of that can probably be chalked up to the show’s very loyal fan base.

“They’re rabid,” Kristin says. “I don’t know what we tapped into. It feels stronger than Smallville fans in some ways. I know! But, the intensity. It’s a smaller group, but the intensity of it is so strong. It blows my mind. I think it’s really wonderful how passionate they are about a love story. I don’t know how we did that. I really don’t, and I’m kind of in awe of it. Like, ‘Wow, they really are committed to this’,” she says. One reason for fan passion lately is that the show has not wasted any time in getting Cat and Vincent together — something that Kristin does not think was part of the original plan to happen so soon.

“I think [the plan was] to hold off. I think it really was,” Kristin reveals. “I mean, it’s obvious, we changed the direction of the show so much. I’m surprised, but I like it. I like exploring the relationship as opposed to, ‘ Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes.’ That’s not as interesting to me. Maybe it’s because I’m 30 and I just want to know. Let’s get in the relationship, let’s see where it goes from there,” she laughs.

http://www.ksitetv.com/interviews-2/bea ... g-up/21310

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS (09-04-13):

Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Grabación en Toronto (09-04-13):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(thanks to @lauralikey, @RichRuthless, @Seansmovies, @etalkCTV, bgrocha)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¿Habrá renovación para una segunda temporada de "Beauty and the Beast"? (Deadline.com):
Un nuevo artículo de Deadline.com sugiere que algo sin precedentes puede ocurrir en la CW: que la cadena renueve todas sus actuales series.

"The Vampire Diaries," "Supernatural," y "Arrow" ya han sido renovadas para una nueva temporada. "Gossip Girl" y "90210" terminan esta primavera, dejando a cinco series ante una posible renovación o cancelación: "The Carrie Diaries," "Hart of Dixie," "Cult," "Beauty and the Beast," y "Nikita."

Pero gracias a los extremadamente lucrativos acuerdos de la cadena con Hulu y Netflix, sin mencionar los impresionantes beneficios del streaming en CWTV.com y en la app de la The CW app, la cadena podría optar por mantener todas sus series.

En el caso de "Beauty and the Beast", los primeros informes sugerían que la serie sería candelada, particularmente porque no ha funcionado tan bien como lo hizo "The Secret Circle" en su franja horaria la pasada temporada. Sin embargo, al ser la única serie actual ofrecida por CBS Studios a la CW, es posible que sea renovada, ya que sería un movimiento de estrategia política para la cadena. Además el presidente de la CW Mark Pedowitz, quien no era fan de "Secret Circle", declaró que era una de sus favoritas.

Habrá que esperar hasta Mayo para tener confirmación oficial al respecto.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/cw-rene ... ie-nikita/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del episodio 1.20 "Anniversary":
1.20 "Anniversary": CAT DESCUBRE QUE SU MADRE PUEDE QUE SIGA VIVA – En el aniversario de la muerte de su madre, Cat (Kristin Kreuk) le pide a Gabe (Sendhil Ramamurthy) que asista a la conmemoración anual de Vanessa, lo que hace que Vincent (Jay Ryan) se ponga increíblemente celoso. Cat descubre alguna información que la hace pensar que su madre puede que aún siga estando viva y cuando un francotirador dispara al alcalde en un evento público, Vincent encuentra evidencias que vinculan a Gabe al francotirador. Austin Basis, Nina Lisandrello y Brian White también aparecen. Mairzee Almas dirige el episodio escrito por Holly Henderson y Don Whitehead (#119).

http://www.ksitetv.com/beauty-and-the-b ... sary/21420

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk)”