https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JdjH3Y3N0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Rn0dKMcCo
http://zap2it.com/2016/01/supergirl-vid ... pMVzOBWRUm

- SUPERGIRL | 1.11 "Strange Visitor From Another Planet" Clip #3:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/01/25/su ... -manhunter

- SUPERGIRL | 1.11 "Strange Visitor From Another Planet" Clip #4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZeJMWkMReA

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "SUPERGIRL", nueva serie en la CBS

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S1 (18-21 ENERO, 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@jeremymjordan: That doll freaked the crap out of me!! #Supergirl
@jeremymjordan: That gun, though. #Supergirl
@jeremymjordan: This legit was a prize available at the arcade we shot in. #Supergirl
@vandiekins22 B studio lot night shoot. #Supergirl #Indigo
@vandiekins22: Cold rooftop night filming #Supergirl #Indigo #GoodToBeBad
@mehcadbrooks: One of my favorite #bts moments from #supergirl #Redtornado relaxing, studying his script. #dccomics
@melissabenoist: Good morning from the set of #supergirl from me & the resident transpo pup Duke
@aliadler: Daily dose of donut. It's literally daily at this point. Help, I'm not Kryptonian #Supergirl)

- Nuevo video bts en el set de la S1 (18-01-16):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAs4x7dkFa7/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything":
1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" (08-02-16): UN ALIEN PARÁSITO ATRAPA A KARA EN UN MUNDO DE SUEÑO DONDE SU PLANETA DE ORIGEN NUNCA FUE DESTRUÍDO - Los amigos de Kara deben encontrar una manera para salvar su vida cuuando un alien parásito se une a ella y la atrapa en un mundo de sueño donde su familia está vida y su planeta de origen nunca fue destruído. También, Alex, Hank y la DEO deben eludir un ataque Kriptoniano mientras que Kara está fuera de juego. Estrellas invitadas: Peter Facinelli como la 'Maxwell Lord'; Laura Benanti como 'Alura/Astra'; Chris Vance como 'Non'; Robert Gant como 'Zor-El'; Briana Venskus como 'Agente Vasquez'; Christopher Showerman como 'Tor'; Daniel DiMaggio como 'Kal-El'; Sarah Robson como 'Doctora de la DEO Doctor' y Onrico Nightingale como 'Guarda'. Con historia de Andrew Kreisberg y guión de Ted Sullivan & Derek Simon, está dirigido por Dermott Downs.

En la descripción se revela que el actor Daniel DiMaggio será el que finalmente de vida al joven "Kal-El":
CZLw0utW0AAMjAb.jpg

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/01/superg ... o-has.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 1.12 "Bizarro":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Tour the ‘Supergirl’ set with Zap2it (bts):

http://zap2it.com/2016/01/supergirl-set ... 3nam_40YHP

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- David Harewood sobre el trágico origen de Martian Manhunter y la amenza del White Martian (CBR):
David Harewood sobre el trágico origen de Martian Manhunter y la amenza del White Martian
Por Bryan Cairns, 25 enero 2016

"Supergirl's" Kara Danvers isn't the only individual concealing a secret identity. As viewers discovered early on in Season 1, DEO head Hank Henshaw is actually J'onn J'onzz, better known to comic book aficionados as the shapeshifting Martian Manhunter.

Thus far, details concerning J'onn's home planet and private life have been scarce, but that's about to change. The White Martians, a savage alien race that wiped out Mars' entire Green Martian population, have arrived on Earth in order to deliver the finishing blow to Mars' last remaining survivor.

Ahead of tonight's episode, "Strange Visitor From Another Planet," actor David Harewood spoke with CBR about bringing his character to life and delving into J'onn J'onzz's origins. We talked about introducing his comic book counterpart's weakness to fire to television, the danger of dealing with rampaging aliens and the tease of even more invaders from other planets as Season 1 rolls on.

CBR News: I know you were as shocked as anybody to learn that your character, Hank Henshaw, was the Martian Manhunter. What surprised you most about the character once you started doing research on him?

David Harewood: Just the depth of his story, the depth of his suffering and the amazing mythology that's behind him. There's the fact that I really had no idea that he even existed. I was a Stan Lee guy as a kid. I read a lot of Marvel, like "The Incredible Hulk" and "Fantastic Four." I wasn't aware of the Martian Manhunter as a character. I was staggered by the range of his powers and his story. What a brilliant story, that he was transported here and then basically left alone to learn Earth's ways from the television and what he saw around him. His whole story was a revelation to me.

Tonight's episode, "Strange Visitors from Another Planet," delves into J'onn J'onzz's backstory. How much are we going to learn about him?

One of the brilliant things about the show is that they introduce DC characters and lore, but put a fresh spin on it. What we do is talk about how Hank ended up being the Last Son of Mars. We touch upon how he got there, what happened to his family, what happened to his daughters. It's quite moving, and I think how we do it will hopefully make quite an impact.

The White Martians wiped out J'onn's entire race. What are they doing on Earth, now?

Whenever J'onn uses his powers, because they are a member of the same race, they know when each other are around. The White Martians pick up that J'onn is using his powers and hone in on him. They want to get rid of him.

The White Martian is a completely CG character, but so is the Martian Manhunter. How much of this role is you interacting and fighting with thin air?

It's a little bit of both. We're finding our feet and finding our way with the amount of digital and the amount of real life stuff that we can do. The show's creators are keen to show J'onn as much as we can, but also to show me as much as we can. Obviously, I can play the more nuanced scenes; it's better to have the actor than the CG model. Throughout the fights, you will get to see if people can tell which is CG and which is real life.

What was your impression of the White Martian's appearance?

It was incredible. It was a huge, frightening and terrifying being. While I was researching, I was wondering, "J'onn is a pretty big guy himself and can look after himself. The White Martians must be bigger and badder if they were responsible for wiping out a whole race of green Martians." What we show in the footage and the flashbacks is that they are a pretty formidable species.

Does this episode explore J'onn's weakness to fire?

Yes, and this won't be the last time. We really do tell the history. We try and put a spin on it, but we do try and give as much as we can to the attributes and characteristics of the comic book lore.

So far, Hank has come across as composed, stoic and guarded. How pleased were you to show another side of him?

I was delighted to show another side of Hank. I was getting mauled on Twitter. Everybody hated me at first. They were thinking I was the bad guy. Obviously, I knew all the time that things were going to change. Now, people are seeing this huge depth to Hank and huge depth to J'onn. It's fun to play all these different levels.

I think it's a very emotionally-charged episode. We filmed this just around the time of those awful Paris attacks, and you couldn't help but let your mind wander about the craziness that we experience as human beings, and that we do our best to kill each other every day. Those were the emotions that were bubbling underneath when I was playing those scenes, just how tragic it is that we continue to kill each other. That, for me, was the underlying emotion I was concentrating on throughout this whole filming.

At this point, National City already fears aliens. With that in play, will there be any fallout from this episode?

Without a doubt. We always knew we wanted to get the first seven or eight episodes out of the way, because there was so much more to come. We are really excited for the audience to see where we are taking the story. There's going to be another rampaging alien that terrifies people at some point, and you might be surprised to find out who that is.

The audience is really going to enjoy Hank's storyline. Hank has spent a lot of time keeping his identity secret. It's going to be a battle to see if he can continue to do so. I can tease that might not be the case.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... ian-threat

- David Harewood habla sobre Martian Manhunter y el por qué Batman sería un gran invitado (IGN):
David Harewood habla sobre Martian Manhunter y el por qué Batman sería un gran invitado
Por Joshua Yehl 25 enero, 2016

With tonight’s Supergirl featuring an episode all about Martian Manhunter’s backstory, we hopped on the phone with actor David Harewood ("Hank Henshaw/J'onn J'onzz") to talk about his character.

IGN also has an exclusive clip from the episode, showing J'onn on the warpath, after discovering that a member of the alien race responsible for the death of his people has surfaced.

Being such a longstanding DC Comics character and a founding member of the Justice League, Martian Manhunter has worked alongside numerous heroes over the years, but Harewood told IGN that the one he most wants to have on the show is the Dark Knight himself, Batman.

“It would be lovely to have Batman. Reading the JLA comics, I wasn't aware just how dark Batman is, how brilliant he is,” Harewood said. “I grew up with the Adam West version and I'm always used to Batman being a little bit camp, and we knew much more about Bruce Wayne, but in the comics, you hardly see Bruce Wayne, it's always Batman. He's such a fantastic character, so I think it'd be nice to see someone like Batman -- dark and mysterious and you don't quite know what he's doing. That would be quite interesting to play with.”

While having Batman on the show would doubtlessly be pleasing for fans, it likely won't happen because Batman is about to make yet another big screen debut in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice played by Ben Affleck, and it's highly unlikely DC would allow the character to simultaneously exist on the show. The CW's Arrow and Flash shows have done little winks and nods to Batman that let you know he probably exists somewhere in that world, but that's about it. Still, fans (and Harewood) can dream of a day that might change.

Harewood says he has been “devouring” comics about his character ever since he learned he would be playing J’onn J’onzz. His favorite is 1998’s “Rings of Saturn” by writer John Ostrander and artist Tom Mandrake, which Harewood enjoyed for how it featured Martian Manhunter’s villainous brother Malefic and showing how Martian Hunter can use his body’s many powers.

Fans of the character will also be pleased to hear that the show will indeed include his love for Chocos, which are the Oreos of DC Comics. These things are important, people!

In last week’s episode, we saw that J’onzz doesn’t have full control over his powers. When he went to erase a man's memory of seeing him, he wound up wiping the man's memory of his entire life, which is something that weighed heavily on J'onzz.

“I think we're playing with the notion that he hasn't used his powers for such a long time that he doesn't quite know how to use them effectively,” Harewood said. “Down the line, I think we'll see that he just gets better at it. It's pretty much like Kara. I mean, Kara came out of the box in episode one and wondered whether she put the 'S' on too soon. Just putting the 'S' on your chest doesn't make you a superhero. You have to learn to use your powers. You have to learn to effectively take people out and how to keep yourself safe while keeping everybody else safe. It's very much the same for J'onn. He's not used to being a superhero. He hasn't used his superpowers for a very long time, so what we're seeing is J'onn remembering what it was like to be the Martian Manhunter and hopefully throughout the series we'll get more of a look at him just getting better at it and getting more confident.”

While we know that J’onzz is one of the most intelligent, powerful, and experienced characters in the comics, he’s not yet reached that point in his superhero career, giving him an interesting mentor/student relationship with Kara that is sometimes reversed.

“I think she actually has a lot more to teach him. I think he's the one that's continually been teaching her and trying to keep her on the straight and narrow. I think the roles have slightly flipped now because she can now talk to him as the last survivor of a planet. She can talk to him as somebody who has also lost her family and lost her people. She can talk to him about how she's made being different a part of her, how she's lived with it, how she's made it part of her character. Those are all issues with J'onn, perhaps buried. Being a shapeshifter, it's not easy but it's fairly simple for him to just assume a different identity and live as somebody else, never going back to being a green, seven-foot alien living in hiding all the time. I think she will teach him about being much more open about who you are, being much more comfortable with who you are and just basically upholding the name of the people that you lost, not seeing it so much as a burden and as a source of pain, but seeing it as a source of pride and something to cherish,” Harewood said.

Harewood couldn’t say much about what to expect from his character’s big episode, but he was able to share a few details.

“We get to see J'onn's backstory. We'll get to see how he became the last son of Mars, we'll get to see the destruction of his people, we'll get to see how awful that was for him and how that very much scarred his character. It's a real introduction to his backstory and how he had become the last son of Mars,” Harewood said.

On his final note, Harewood said that Supergirl is only going to get "better and better, darker and darker.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/25/ ... -supergirl
- David Harewood sobre cómo políticos de la vida real están informando la historia de la serie (Variety):
David Harewood sobre cómo políticos de la vida real están informando la historia de la serie
Por Laura Prudom 25 enero 2016

“Supergirl” gave comic book fans an unexpected treat in December when the show revealed that prickly DEO boss Hank Henshaw (David Harewood) was actually DC Comics favorite (and Justice League founding member) J’onn J’onzz, the Martian Manhunter. Since then, we’ve gradually learned more about the secretive alien revealed to be the last surviving member of his kind, but the January 25 episode, “Strange Visitor from Another Planet,” will turn the focus firmly on J’onn, as he becomes a target for a very different breed of extraterrestrial — the vicious White Martians, who are determined to kill J’onn the way they eradicated much of the rest of his species.

Below, British-born thesp Harewood discusses the parallels between “Supergirl’s” anti-alien debate and America’s current political climate, discovering the real Hank Henshaw, and what he most relates to about J’onn’s journey.

Once you discovered the truth about J’onn’s identity, was it easy to separate him from Hank and see yourself fully as J’onn playing a role?

I always knew that he was playing somebody that was reasonably unpleasant, and it was difficult because I knew further down the line that that wasn’t who he was really. But it was kind of tough because I was getting slaughtered on Twitter and people were saying how unpleasant I was and how horrible I was and how boring I was and how bland I was, and then the morning after I was revealed, people were like “oh my god, this is the greatest thing since sliced bread and he’s a wonderful character.” So it’s been wonderful, I’ve had a taste of both things. I always knew, reading the bad stuff, “they’re gonna be saying something different in a couple of weeks.”

I would always go to work as “Hank,” but reading about J’onn J’onzz gave me everything I needed to play Hank Henshaw, because in the pilot I was very uncomfortable. I didn’t know who Hank Henshaw was in the pilot; I could even see by the pictures that were taken of me at the time, I didn’t know who I was – they hadn’t given me a backstory. Even though Hank goes on to be Cyborg Superman, I couldn’t find any characteristics of Hank Henshaw – it was a real struggle for me. So as soon as I knew he wasn’t Hank Henshaw, he was J’onn J’onzz, all the mythology supported everything I was doing and I was much more secure about it.

This week’s episode, “Strange Visitor from Another Planet,” introduces the White Martians — for the DC Comics uninitiated, what differentiates them from J’onn’s race of Green Martians?

The Green Martians are much more communal, more peace-loving, they’re all about living together, learning and growing. The White Martians exist purely to kill Green Martians. They are the same species but a separate race – they only have one purpose and that’s to kill. They’re not interested in peace, they’re not interested in dialogue, they’re not interested in living together – they just want to kill Green Martians. They’re a very violent, very aggressive species, and once they find out that there is one still alive, they just want to kill him.

We’ve already seen stirrings of anti-alien sentiment from Maxwell Lord (Peter Facinelli) on the show, and tonight’s episode introduces Senator Miranda Crane, (Tawny Cypress) who has a virulent anti-alien agenda. Will we see this growing suspicion about aliens continue to build throughout the rest of the season and become more of a concern to Kara (Melissa Benoist) and J’onn?

I think we will. It’s really interesting, you’ve got, politically, this very interesting strain of Republican politics talking about aliens and talking about walls and talking about “them” and “us” – and a lot of that plays into what we’re doing on “Supergirl.” People are afraid when strangers land on their door… people are afraid when they’re aware somebody is different from what they are — we play with that, not only with J’onn. That’s one of the reasons why he wants to stay as Hank; he knows full well, unlike Kara, he can’t just openly come out and live as he normally is because [firstly] he’ll be arrested for treason — he’s leading a government organization so first off he’s broken a law there — and secondly he knows what the reaction will be if people find out who he really is. People get angry when they realize their husband or wife’s having an affair, but to know that somebody has betrayed you because they’re not actually who they say they are… he’s aware of all those things. So he’s actually a little afraid of it, because the more he’s exposed as J’onn J’onzz, the less people are gonna be willing to listen to him.

We’ve seen the damage J’onn inadvertently caused to one of Max Lord’s employees when J’onn tried to erase his memories — will he continue to struggle with using his abilities?

I’m playing it as though he hasn’t used those powers in many, many years. Since he’s been Hank Henshaw, he’s probably not used any of his powers, so in my mind, he’s just getting used to them again, just as Kara had to get used to the intensity of her heat vision and freeze breath – just as she had to learn how to control those powers, I think J’onn is in the same position. He’s having to relearn how to be the Martian Manhunter, and a lot of those powers he hasn’t used before. Over the course of the season, he’ll get better at it.

We’ve seen J’onn express some envy that he can’t be himself the way Kara can because he doesn’t look like a pretty blonde, and we’ve seen her ongoing struggles to reconcile both halves of her identity. How does she help him embrace his alien side going forward?

Throughout the season we see him becoming more and more comfortable with the J’onn J’onzz part of his character, and we also see Kara teach him a little bit more. Particularly at the end of Monday’s episode, she says something which lands on him very strongly which is that yes, he is the last son of Mars, but that doesn’t mean he has the right to besmirch the name of those Green Martians. He has to be honorable, he has to make them proud as opposed to wreaking havoc and revenge — perhaps he should take the high road and not stoop to the level of what the White Martians may or may not have done.

I first became aware of J’onn through the “Justice League” cartoons, and he quickly became one of my favorite characters because he has such a pure, good heart. Despite the immense loss he’s suffered, he still has such care for humanity and a desire to see the best in them, which I always appreciated. I was curious what aspects of his character you most appreciated or gravitated towards in discovering him.

I’m exactly the same — I was really struck by that; I love the fact that he has the internal dialogue running through his comic book where he’s just questioning mankind, questioning his own existence and the existence of pain and death and life. He really has taken humanity into his heart and questions why they make the decisions they do, why they do the things that they do. One of the things that struck me was that he has this immense melancholy, this sense of loneliness, this sense of isolation. I have two kids and they’re in London and I’m exactly the same, I wander around having this internal dialogue thinking about America, talking about politics here in America, talking about the beliefs here in America, so I’ve really associated with it. That’s one of the things I’ve taken to heart, this sense of isolation, and being okay with the isolation. Yes, I’m lonely, but it’s okay to be lonely – I listen to music or I read books or I go for walks, all the time I’m thinking about that sense of isolation that J’onn has, so there’s always a little part of him that’s not there, he’s somewhere in his own head and I draw on that to play the character. It’s just been a real pleasure to find a character that I didn’t know about with such an incredible mythology and backstory. I spent eight hours reading J’onn J’onzz comic books and I’m just amazed about his abilities and I’m amazed that he’s such a wonderful rich soul. He’s a lovely, gorgeous character.

We’ll also get a chance to see the real Hank Henshaw later this season via flashbacks — what’s he like?

It’s been a lot of fun playing the real Hank. The real Hank Henshaw is something of a sadist. We see that in 117, we saw flashbacks a little bit in 105, but you see full well how he became Hank Henshaw, and you get more of a glimpse of the real Hank Henshaw. He’d be a lot of fun at the Christmas party but I’m not sure you’d want to sit next to him on the train to work. He’s a bit of a maniac. [Laughs.]

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/supergi ... 201688166/
- Melissa Benoist habla sobre la llegada de Adam (KsiteTV):
Melissa Benoist habla sobre la llegada de Adam
Por Craig Byrne 25 enero 2016

Kara Danvers may get a new super-suitor in tonight’s episode of Supergirl, as Cat Grant’s other son, Adam Foster (Blake Jenner), makes an appearance in National City.

Several weeks ago, we spoke with Melissa Benoist on the Supergirl set in Burbank, California for some intel on how that might go down… and what it might mean for the other men in her life.

“Her love life is so complicated,” Melissa laughs. “All of her relationships are so complicated, and by the time that [Adam] shows up, a lot has happened with the other men in her life. I’d like to think that sometimes the better Supergirl gets at her job, Kara’s personal life kind of suffers. You can’t juggle everything and be good at everything all at once. So when she meets Adam, that’s definitely a wrench in the machine of her life, in terms of CatCo.”

Is there something about him that she’s attracted to?

Melissa, who is married to Blake Jenner in real life, surely knows the answer. “He is really attractive,” she laughs. “Also, you know, I think there’s a mystery about him, and there’s a connection because of their pasts, and what they’ve both been through, in terms of family and loss.”

http://www.kryptonsite.com/supergirl-me ... s-arrival/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Laura Vandervoort Confirma que su papel de 'Indigo' en "Supergirl" es recurrente:
La antigua Kara Kent de "Smallville" interpretará a la villana conocida como 'Indigo' en más de un episodio de la serie "Supergirl" de la CBS.

Así lo ha confirmado la misma actriz en una entrevista con Den of the Geek:

“No sé las fechas exactas, pero es un personaje recurrente,” dice Laura Vandervoort que aparecerá por primera vez en el episodio 1.15.

“ha sido genial, ya hemos rodado un episodio y me he divertido mucho interpretando un personaje tan faldo, metódico y extraño como Indigo,” admite.

Vandervoort es conocida por haber interpretado previamente a Supergirl, aunque asegura que los fans no se van a confundir al verla en esta versión. “Me veo completamente diferente de cuando interpreté a Supergirl porque Indigo es — un aspecto diferente; no quiero revelar nada”, quizá haciendo referencia a la carcaterística piel turquesa del personaje en los cómics.

“Es maravillso trabajar con Melissa porque es una actriz fantástica, y hemos congeniado realmente bien. Y el interpretar a alguien que se enfrenta a Supergirl cuando previamente hice del personaje es algo épico.”

Los espectadores pueden esperar a ver esta épica batalla a finales de Febrero.

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/laura-vander ... -recurring

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S1 (25-30 enero 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen ImagenImagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@chy_leigh: The amazing @davidharewood doing a quick 'wild line' for a scene directed by our fearless leader @Glen_Winter in tonight's episode
@mehcadbrooks: Sup...Monday...funday.
@mehcadbrooks: Cameras on cameras on cameras. #bts #supergirl
@mehcadbrooks: POV from behind my desk. Pull up a chair and enjoy the show. #JimmyOlsen #supergirl #bts
@chy_leigh: Gettin' ready for action!! @tawnycypress is incredible! #martianthrowdown #forgetaboutthecoffeecupintheforeground
@Glen__Winter: I love the Henshaw Danvers comedy hour with all my heart. @DavidHarewood @chy_leigh
@mehcadbrooks: When your friend's butt is waaaay too close to your face. #supergirl #jamesolsen #winnschott
@melissabenoist: We're glued to the screen like this for the whole episode @supergirlofficial @blakedaflake #supergirl
@DavidHarewood: 6.30am. Time to suit up. @supergirlcbs #Supergirl #Supgirl #MartianManhunter
@aliadler: Thank you for watching #Supergirl last night! @glenwinter #BTS directing from @melissabenoist bed. @supergirlcbs
@jeremymjordan: Is this a good angle for me?... This is how I feel about @ajbway going back to NYC today. #fatsad
@aliadler: Milli steals every scene. #Supergirl #BTS @melissabenoist @supergirlcbs
@jennaldewan: SUPERGIRL X GREASELIVE
@melissabenoist: Ms. Didi Conn and her original Pink Ladies jacket #capetail @jennaldewan @GoGrease
@davidharewood: Sitting on the job. @supergirlcbs #Supergirl #Supgirl #MartianManhunter @chy_leigh
@aliadler: Who is cuter than @jennaldewan trying on OG Pink Ladies jacket #didiconn! #greaselive #warnerbros
@davidharewood: That Friday feeling. @supergirlcbs #Supgirl #Danvers #MartianManhunter #Supergirl
@jennaldewan: Another Lucy lane lunchtime adventure..#GreaseLive! So fun u guys tune in!! Also- I met Didi Conn and I'm on cloud 9
@jennaldewan: What does Lucy Lane do on her lunch breaks Visit @channingtatum and @TheEllenShow of course!)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL | 1.12 "Bizarro" Promo #1:

- SUPERGIRL | 1.12 "Bizarro" Promo #2:

- SUPERGIRL | 1.12 "Bizarro" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdBTDH5NWs

- SUPERGIRL | 1.12 "Bizarro" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb0GEU5mhKQ

- SUPERGIRL | 1.12 "Bizarro" Clip #3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZ_wZb_yxY

- SUPERGIRL | 1.12 "Bizarro" Clip #4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWz_JlRzDs

- SUPERGIRL | 1.12 "Bizarro" Clip #5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aghHBdEjRM

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Lexi Alexander Talks Empowerment of Directing "Supergirl," Why "Arrow" Made Her Cry (CBR):
http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... deliberate

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S1 (01-04 feb 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@aliadler: Monday is fantastic for many reasons. Back to work with @melissabenoist plus doughnuts plus ALL NEW EPISODE tonight!
@aliadler: Whole lot of #SUPERGIRL (s) How bizarre. #BTS @supergirlcbs
@mehcadbrooks: Grrrrrrrrreat day. #supergirl #jimmyolsen
@mehcadbrooks: I had to copy @melissabenoist on this one. Classy move. Hope you guys are enjoying #supergirl
@mehcadbrooks: That's right Emma, it's bizness time. #golfcartandcoffeefordzaddy #supergirl
@melissabenoist: Hope you guys are liking #supergirl tonight those who are watching! With love from yours truly at The Catco set
@aliadler: @Jennoist_OTP @SupergirlStaff less romantic with crew around but you asked for it #BTS #mrandmrsjenner
@chy_leigh: Episode 12 Taking aim at #BizzaroSupergirl #behindthescenes @supergirlcbs @melissabenoist #danverssistersrule #DEO #Supergirl
@tengstagram: Some of my favorite people. @melissabenoist @jeremymjordan @italiaricci #supergirl)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL | 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" Promo #1:

- SUPERGIRL | 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXnnuDeVpWg

- SUPERGIRL | 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" Clip #2:

http://bcove.me/57hxfcrv

- SUPERGIRL | 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" Clip #3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-nl5TAmC-A

- SUPERGIRL | 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" Clip #4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njj0o_cUtrs

- SUPERGIRL | 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" Clip #5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkRdLobXL1I

- SUPERGIRL | 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" Clip #6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlwwHQ_K8bw

- SUPERGIRL | 1.13 "For The Girl Who Has Everything" Clip #7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR79XINj0iM

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 1.14 "Truth, Justice and the American Way":
1.14 "Truth, Justice and the American Way" (22-02-16): SUPERGIRL LUCHA CON EL MORTAL MASTER JAILER QUIEN ESTÁ CAZANDO Y EJECUTANDO A LOS PRISONEROS ESCAPADOS DE FORT ROZZ - Supergirl LUCHA CON EL MORTAL does Master Jailer (Jeff Branson), quien está cazando y ejecutando a los prioneros fugados de Fort Rozz. También, Cat contrata a una segunda asistente, Siobhan Smythe (Italia Ricci), quien inmediatamente intenta aventajar a Kara, y Kara y James están en desacuerdo con los métodos de la DEO. Estrellas invitadas: Italia Ricci como la 'Siobhan Smythe'; Jeff Branson como 'Master Jailer/Draper'; Todd Sherry como 'Professor Luzano'; Blake Berris como 'Gabriel Phillips'; Jacqueline Grace Lopez como 'Brooke'; Ray Campbell como 'Tor' y Daniel DiMaggio como 'Jim Warren'. Con historia de Michael Grassi y guión de Yahlin Chang and Caitlin Parrish, está dirigido por Lexi Alexander .

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/02/superg ... e-and.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Se confirma el crossover de "The Flash" y "Supergirl" en un episodio de épico título en Marzo!:
La CBS ha anunciado hoy que el 'Flash' de Grant Gustin hará un crossover en un episodio de "Supergirl" más tarde este año, algo que seguramente encantará a los fans de ambas series.

Mientras que los detalles de cómo llegará el velocista escarlata a National City aún no han sido revelados, sí que se ha dado a conocer el título y fecha del mismo.

El crossover tendrá lugar el Lunes 28 de Marzo en el episodio 1.18 titulado "Worlds Finest", con historia de Greg Berlanti y guión de Andrew Kreisberg & Michael Grassi, como así ha confirmado el mismo Grant Gustin a través de su cuenta de instagram:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/grantgust/status/695013821010710529

"Estamos increíblemente emocionados por anunciar algo que hemos soñado que pasara desde que empezamos a hacer Supergirl—¡The Flash y Supergirl van a hacer equipo!,” sicen los productores ejecutivos de The Flash y Supergirl Greg Berlanti y Andrew Kreisberg. “Queremos agradecer a Grant Gustin por tomarse el tiempo de venir a visitarnos (en medio de su ya inmensa cantidad de trabajo) y a toda la gente de la CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. y DC por hacer que esto funcione. Y finalmente dar las gracias a los fans y a los periodistas que han seguido pidiendo que esto pasara. Es nuestro placer y esperamos crear un episodio merecedor del entusiasmo y apoyo de todo el mundo.”

Las peticiones de un crossover entre Supergirl y The Flash o Arrow han sido sonoros y frecuentes entre los fans, particularmente desde que estas tres series comparten productores ejecutivos. Recordar que esta no es la primera vez que un personaje del universo compartido de la CW se ha topado con otro que se ha lanzado originalmente en otra cadena, ya que a principios de esta temporada el 'John Constantine' de Matt Ryan hizo una aparición en "Arrow", tras haber debutado inicialmente en la NBC y haberse cancelado la serie.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/02/03 ... -supergirl
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/flash-s ... 201695949/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”