Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH 1.18 "All-Star Team Up" Canadian Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB5tvNmbGzU

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 1.20 “The Trap”:
1.20 “The trap” (28/04/15): EL EQUIPO PONE UNA TRAMPA PARA WELLS — Barry (Grant Gustin), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker), Cisco (Carlos Valdes) y Joe (Jesse L. Martin) ponen una trampa para Wells (Tom Cavanagh). Cisco se usa a sí mismo como cebo lo que lo pone en serio peligro. Mientras tanto, Eddie (Rick Cosnett) toma una decisión con respecto a Iris (Candice Patton), lo que deja a Joe un poco inquieto. Steve Shill dirige el episodio escrito por Alison Schapker & Brooke Eikmeier (#120).

http://flashtvnews.com/flash-episode-20 ... tion/19842

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH 1.18 "All-Star Team Up" Producer´s Preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNM_LVzqvlk

- THE FLASH 1.18 "All-Star Team Up" Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flcr5sSLOlE

- THE FLASH 1.18 "All-Star Team Up" Clip #2:

http://tvline.com/2015/04/14/the-flash- ... ells-bees/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH / ARROW Promo "Superhero Fight Club":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XE_jH2eQl4

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH 1.18 "All-Star Team Up" Promo Poster:

Imagen Imagen

- Nueva imagen bts de la S1 (13-04-15):

Imagen

(@emmykinney: Grant and I on the set of The Flash....catch me play the bad guy 2morrow night on the CW!!)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Emily Kinney sobre el qué separa su personaje en "The Flash" del de 'Beth' de "The Walking Dead" (comicbook):
Emily Kinney sobre el qué separa su personaje en "The Flash" del de 'Beth' de "The Walking Dead"
Por Russ Burlingame 13/04/15

When you talk to an actor about a role, one common response to questions is to hear that, no matter who the character is, part of them has to come from the actor's own personality, even if that means playing up the ugliest parts of the actor's worst self.

That's challenging, of course, for someone like Emiliy Kinney. The The Walking Dead veteran is well-known for playing a charming and soft-spoken character who, over time, evolved into a strong-willed person who nevertheless retained a sense of quiet outrage over the world's injustices.

So how does that translate to being a supervillain on The Flash?

"I do think that in this particular case, there was an outside element that helped me with the character, and that would be the costuming and the special effects and all of that," Kinney told ComicBook.com in an interview that will run tomorrow morning. "There are things about Brie that are very different from Beth. The way that she holds onto anger or holds onto a grudge, I think, is very different. I was able to key into different things, and so I feel like I'll come across very different. It's funny how just something like someone's clothing and hair will make you clue into something about their personality. I think those will help people distinguish between Beth and Brie."

Bree, of course, is Brie Larvan, also known as the Bug-Eyed Bandit. In the comics, she's a he, and primarily known as a villain for The Atom...but Kinney got to play with those expectations a little.

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/13/the-fla ... -from-the/

- La supervillana de Emily Kinney "siembra el terror en el mundo" (THR):
La supervillana de Emily Kinney "siembra el terror en el mundo"
Por Aaron Couch 13 Abril, 2015 12:00am PT

Emily Kinney is bringing the sting to The Flash

The Walking Dead alum buzzes into Tuesday's big episode, where she plays brilliant villain Brie Larvan, who creates an army of mechanical bees to do her bidding. The episode will see her in a standoff against Arrow's Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), who is in Central City with fledgling superhero Ray Palmer/The Atom (Brandon Routh) to team up with STAR Labs gang on a case.

Kinney, who played teenager Beth Greene on AMC's The Walking Dead for three seasons, steps into The Flash as a version of comic book villain Bertram Larvan (Bug-Eyed Bandit).

In a chat with The Hollywood Reporter, she talks about her character's plot for revenge, battling Felicity, and going from fighting zombies to fighting The Flash (Barry Allen).

Why is your character so upset when viewers meet her?

She had a good career going. She was developing these mechanical bees and some people in her company felt like she was trying to use them for evil instead of good, and they shut her down. Now she's out for revenge. She's out to get back at this company, so she's made up her own little bee hive and is sending her bees to wreak havoc on the world.

At some point you get into a hacker battle with Felicity. What's this fight like?

It's a different sort of battle, where you're fighting with your computers. They are well-matched and it's a good fight to watch to see who will win. But of course, The Flash gets involved.

How did you decide to sign up for this role?

I was done working on The Walking Dead, and they reached out. I've never played anything like a supervillain before. I'd been playing Beth — and she's so sweet and kind hearted. She's strong as hell, but so very different but from a supervillian. It sounded like a different part of my personality I could tap into. Also, my little nephew is the hugest Flash fan, so I had to do it to get cool point.

What are the big differences between working on The Flash and The Walking Dead?

It is very different. Brie dresses very sexy and cool. When I'm on set for Walking Dead, it's the apocalypse and we're all dirty. On The Flash they're always trying to fix my hair and make me pretty, while on Walking Dead they go, "oh good, you look worse!"

What's it like working on an effects-heavy show like The Flash compared to Walking Dead?

There's a lot of special effects in Walking Dead, but they are things you can kind of see. Special effects makeup. And maybe the sword we use doesn't have the end, so we add it later. With The Flash, it's a lot of things you don't even see. When I would be talking to the bees in this episode, I was just pretending there was a bee in my hand. So you really have to trust the director and the people around you to say, "yes, that looks real," or "no, the bee is going to be right here, so change your line of sight."

The Flash villains tend to come back. Will we see Brie again?

That would be awesome. You never know.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ill-788398

- Andrew Kreisberg sobre la némesis hacker de Felicity, Harrison Wells y más (accesshollywood):
Andrew Kreisberg sobre la némesis hacker de Felicity, Harrison Wells y más
Por Jolie Lash 13 Abril, 2015, 2015 07:15 PM EDT

"It's computer hacker vs. computer hacker," Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg said of Felicity Smoak taking on villain Brie Larvan on "The Flash."

When "Arrow's" Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) comes to Central City with boyfriend Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) on Tuesday night's episode of The CW's "The Flash," she arrives just in time, as guest star Emily Kinney, who plays Brie, is about to unleash her dark side.

"This is sort of the beginning of that history, but we loved the idea that there's a villain out there, who hates Felicity," Kreisberg said of Felicity and her soon-to-be-nemesis Brie. "She doesn't know who's on the other side of that terminal, but she knows that somebody out-hacked her, so we think that's a lot of fun."

While it's just Ray and Felicity from "Arrow" in this week's episode of "The Flash," more Starling City residents are on their way to the show.

"We have Lance and Laurel coming to 'Flash,' which is a lot of fun," he said, when Access spoke to the EP at Wonder-Con. "We continue the story that Lance and Laurel are not getting along, so it doesn't feel evergreen in that sense, but we told both of them to sort of let their angst go and enjoy the fun of being on 'The Flash.' In some ways it's sort of the most fun we've ever seen Katie Cassidy on all these series, 'cause she really just got to sort of have a lark."

Kreisberg also revealed that more crossover action is on the way, although he didn't specify which characters or which show.

"There's other ones coming up that you don't know about yet," he said.

One thing that fans do know -- as the trailer for the final episodes of the season revealed -- Oliver Queen is on the way to "The Flash." Strangely, though, he's in a very different get up than his usual green leather.

"Yeah, I thought that was odd too. I guess the costume people got confused," Kreisberg joked.

Outside of the crossovers, one of the biggest mysteries in "The Flash" is Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash. But having learned how Eobard became Harrison in a recent episode, Access had to ask Kreisberg if there is any of the original genius left.

"We know the answer to that. I mean, I think learning that stuff and hearing about that is sort of the fun of the back half of these remainder episodes," he said.

"You'll get a definitive answer to why he has done certain things and why he has said certain things that you may or may not be confused about," he added.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-flas ... cle_106406

- Emily Kinney sobre el re-inventar a Bug-Eyed Bandit para la TV (IGN):
Emily Kinney sobre el re-inventar a Bug-Eyed Bandit para la TV
Por Eric Goldman 13 Abril, 2015

The Walking Dead's Emily Kinney will be making her debut in another comic book adaptation this week, as she guest stars on The Flash.

Kinney plays Brie Larvan, a villain inspired by the DC Comics character The Bug-Eyed Bandit. In the episode, both Ray Palmer/The Atom (Brandon Routh) and Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) visit Central City, only to be caught up in some nasty plans Larvan has.

I spoke to Kinney about appearing on The Flash and its larger world of DC Comics on TV.

IGN: The Walking Dead is a comic book adaptation, but The Flash is a very different type of show. Is it interesting for you to guest on another series that comes from the same medium but is so tonally different?

Kinney: Yeah, like you said it was very different, but I found it to be really fun, just in the kind of character I got to play, and like you said, the tone of the show is different. Beth was very sweet and strong and kindhearted and Brie is so very different -- and we were shooting [The Walking Dead] in Georgia, outside in the heat and its humid and a very specific kind of environment. Now I’m working on this show and being on these awesome sets with all the special effects and cool costumes and cool make up. It was very different but something I was really excited to do. I was excited to be on a different set and tap into a different part of my personality and play the bad guy. I found it very exciting.

IGN: When it comes to playing the bad guy, can you talk about her personality and just how villainous she is?

Kinney: Brie is definitely…. she’s out for revenge. Her career was kind of halted and stalled when she got fired from her job and now she’s taking all of her computer skills and she makes these little mechanical bees and she uses the bees to cause problems for everyone and get revenge. But she’s very smart. She’s very sharp. You’ll see her costume is amazing. She dresses very sharp and sexy. She’s also very isolated. A lot of the things that she’ll do on the show Tuesday is from her little beehive cave. She’s always talking to these mechanical bees and they’re just computer bees. So she’s also a kind of person who is very isolated.

IGN: We’ve heard they’re kind of making her and Felicity rivals. Is there a history there?

Kinney: I don’t know that there’s a history between her and Felicity, but when Brie is sending these bees out, Felicity is the one who is trying to counteract what she’s doing on the computer in this fight that you’ll see. And they’re very well matched because obviously Felicity is very smart, so they end up becoming sort of these rivals.

IGN: You’re playing a version of a character referred to in the comics as the Bug-Eyed Bandit. But beyond the gender change, when you look at the character in the comic, that’s quite a look!

Kinney: I think they decided, or at least I felt like it was for me, looking at the costumes that they ended up making for Brie, that they really wanted to be it’s own thing. They’re using the Bug-Eyed Bandit for inspiration but we’re kind of creating a new character. The thing with the costume, you’ll see, it’s nothing like the comics you’ve seen for The Bug-Eyed Bandit. They kind of took the liberty to make this whole new character.

IGN: This is a very ambitious world they’ve created with The Flash, Arrow, and a new spinoff in the works. Was it exciting for you becoming a part of that, with a lot of potential to pop up again, given that there is now going to be maybe three possibilities with different shows?

Kinney: Yeah. From my time working on this show, I had such a great time and it’s such a great group of people. The Flash is awesome and has so many great actors and they have a fanbase that’s so supportive. One thing that an actor always wants is an audience that will see your work. I think that’s so exciting for all of these shows, that they have this welcoming and excited audience. Of course, you never know what could happen. It’d be cool to work on the shows more.

IGN: The Flash has managed to nail a fun tone without going over the top or too campy. Was it interesting for you to figure out how to play that, coming in as this supervillain?

Kinney: Yeah, I feel like watching the show has definitely helped but even trusting the director was important for me too. There’s a lot of times when I’m talking to bees and they weren’t even real bees. It would just be like talking into my hand. I had to kind of trust the director and other people on set. Also I think it’s important, when you’re a guest on the set, to the regulars and to really see them as leaders and see how they are taking on certain things. That was kind of my approach.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/13/ ... dit-for-tv

- El elenco y equipo creativo de "The Flash" sobre la diversidad y la importancia de la representación (blastr):
El elenco y equipo creativo de "The Flash" sobre la diversidad y la importancia de la representación
Por Ernie Estrella 13Abril 2015 a las 1:37 pm

At first glance, The Flash is a superhero television show that is as enjoyable as it is successful; comic-book fans are satisfied. But what it's also doing quietly is broadening its audience outside the base by being one of the most diverse superhero television series to date. Outside of the show's lead, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and its season-one overarching antagonist, Dr. Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh), Central City is a melting pot of cultures, sexual orientations and genders. Diversity is something that's always been celebrated in science fiction and fantasy, and the current climate of comic-book adaptations, be they movies or television shows, is allowing for opportunities that were not there when these characters were originally conceived.

"We've never slammed people over the head or made The Flash an after-school special. With us it's always been presenting the world in which we live," explained The Flash showrunner Andrew Kreisberg. "The world in which we live, men and women work together; different races work together, and you have gay friends and people have relationships. We just try to show that."

But the effects of creating a diverse palette on the screen goes beyond satisfying watch groups and luring in specific demographics. "Hopefully, especially kids who are growing up get to watch [The Flash] and see the world is a wide, beautiful place filled with different kinds of people," said Kreisberg. "Being one thing doesn't preclude you from being in a relationship or being a superhero. We live in a world where all of us are mixed, especially here [in California], whether it's gender, racial or sexual diversity -- that's the world we live in."

"When we met Jesse Martin [who plays Detective Joe West] in New York to convince him to be a part of this show, he said he always loved comics but never saw his face in them. Now he can. Now there's a whole generation of kids who can watch these shows [and see his face, too]."

Kreisberg added that the series recently cast Ciara Renee as Kendra Saunders, aka Hawkgirl, and by doing so is hoping to help Latinas who felt left out to see that they have a superhero too -- and the fans are reaching out. Carlos Valdes, who plays Cisco Ramon, one of the main members of S.T.A.R. Lab team and, arguably, the heart of the series, has been overwhelmed by the support of the Latino community.

"Using Spanish as part of the dialogue really furthers that," Valdes explained. "It creates a deeper connection between this character and the Latino fan base that are not only proud that a Latino character is being portrayed so well on television, but also that their language and culture is being represented. I feel incredibly privileged that I get to have that opportunity."

"But it also makes complete sense to me," Valdes added. "This isn't anything -- it shouldn't be anything special to have a smart Latino character, because we're employing casting that reflects the world we live in. In the real world we live in, we have smart people of all types." Perhaps that's why Valdes' favorite Flash rogue is Mirror Master.

Police Captain David Singh is another significant supporting character on The Flash, and the producers never shied away from the way he was written in Geoff Johns' epic run on The Flash comic book in both heritage or sexual orientation. One could read into his character, but Patrick Sabongui bears the weight of portraying a man who may have been raised in a traditional conservative culture, is a leader at his high upstanding position in law enforcement and is openly gay.

"One of my favorite scenes of the year is when Captain Singh is hit by lightning," Kreisberg shared. "You meet Rob, his fiance -- and Jeremy Schuetze's performance as Rob -- all of a sudden, Patrick Sabongui's character became that much more interesting to me because this guy loves him so much and we'll get to see that character come back." At some point in the season, Singh and his fiance will go on their honeymoon. Another openly gay character is Hartley Rathaway, whose alter ego is Pied Piper, one of the Flash's villains. In DC Comics' New 52, Piper and Singh are dating.

"I am so proud of our show," exclaimed Danielle Panabaker, who plays S.T.A.R. Labs scientist Dr. Caitlin Snow. "Our writers are fearless. I think it's so important. It's so great to play a strong female character who is intelligent and successful in her own right. It's just Caitlin in S.T.A.R. Labs, generally, so she stands up to these boys and is not afraid to take any crap."

At some point, we'll see Panabaker become one of Flash's rogues, Killer Frost. She admits to annoying Kreisberg by picking his brains or suggesting ideas on getting there. Right now, Caitlin is one of Barry's allies, but her eventual turn is something to watch for, and that has Panabaker itching to add another layer to her character. "It's been planted in my head that we're headed towards Killer Frost and I have an idea of it, but I try to be truthful and take her on this journey so hopefully you'll understand when she gets to that point, why she got there."

Ultimately, it's not the differences or the variety that makes The Flash what it is; the chemistry, writing and execution shine above all of it. Still, it's been a banner year for both comic-book television series and diversity within these shows. Daredevil bingers are quickly discovering characters like Ben Urich, Claire Temple, and Nobu; Arrow is further developing characters like Diggle and Felicity Smoak; and The Walking Dead is coming off a season in which women and people of color played huge roles. Now the world of The Flash resembles the world we currently live in (outside of talking gorillas and superpowers), especially in the assortment of characters that fill it, making its shorter escape from reality an added bonus.

http://www.blastr.com/2015-4-13/flashs- ... -diversity

- Emily Kinney de "The Walking Dead" va de villana en "The Flash" (EW):
Emily Kinney de "The Walking Dead" va de villana en "The Flash"
Por Natalie Abrams 13 Abril, 2015

Counterbalancing the nice girl act on The Walking Dead, actress Emily Kinney has been leaning into her dark side in subsequent roles—which include playing a serial killer-in-training on The Following and a single white female-esque killer on Forever. Kinney will continue that streak by playing The Flash’s latest bad guy, Brie Larvan, aka the Bug-Eyed Bandit.

“When I first got the opportunity I was really excited,” she tells EW. “Obviously I loved playing Beth. She’s so sweet and has such a good heart. But it’s fun to key into that side of you that’s a little bit more evil and dangerous. It was something I was excited to do immediately.”

But this isn’t the same Bug-Eyed Bandit you remember from the comics, whose alter ego was a man named Bertram Larvan. “I got a lot of freedom knowing that it was such a different character,” says Kinney, who plays coy on whether Brie will return during the upcoming villain team-up—and even more coy on the slim chance we’d see Beth put in a brief appearance on The Walking Dead’s Los Angeles-based prequel. “Even when you read about the Bug-Eyed Bandit and what I got in the script, she did have some different personality traits. I got a lot of freedom to create a new character.”

The narcissistic tech genius will wreak havoc during Tuesday’s episode as she vies to obtain power and get vengeance on those who wronged her. “She’s a person who isolated herself from the world,” Kinney explains. “She’s been holding a grudge against the people who fired her. She’s been creating these mechanical bees and they were worried she was mostly using them for evil, so she got fired and her career was ruined by this company. Now she’s been using her bees and her computer skills to cause havoc and get revenge.”

Naturally, seeking to do harm on the residents of Starling City will put her at odds with Team Flash. “She’ll have some interaction with The Flash, but it’s not as direct as you would imagine because a lot of what Brie does is in this isolated beehive cave,” Kinney says.

More directly, she’ll go toe-to-toe with Arrow’s Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), who visits Starling alongside Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), and whom Brie looks at as a formidable nemesis. “We both have pretty good computer skills,” Kinney teases. “They wrote this battle, but we’re at our computers. I thought that was really interesting and of the times. They both have a similar skill set, so they are well matched. It puts Felicity in some danger.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/13/wa ... 4533fd1aa5

- Emily Kinney habla sobre The Flash, The Walking Dead y más (comicbook):
Emily Kinney habla sobre The Flash, The Walking Dead y más
Por Russ Burlingame 14/04/2015

The Walking Dead veteran Emily Kinney makes her way to Central City to guest star on The Flash tonight, squaring off against not only the Scarlet Speedster, but The Atom, who comes in from Starling City to seek the help of S.T.A.R. Labs in perfecting his suit.

Kinney, who played kind-hearted Beth Greene for four years and change on AMC's The Walking Dead, will now play a bitter, deranged villain who goes by the name of the Bug-Eyed Bandit.

Kinney joined ComicBook.com for a conversation about The Flash.

You're playing a villain, and you're best known for a character who was very sweet and innocent. Was that a conscious choice, to say "Hey, look, I can do this?"

I don't know if there was any sort of "I want to prove to you." I just thought it sounded really fun. When the opportunity came up to work on The Flash, I thought, "Whoa, that's a really cool show." He never watched The Walking Dead, but when I told him I was going to work on The Flash, he was like, "That's my favorite show!" And the characters seemed really cool.

I will say, there was something where I said to myself, "It will be fun to play the bad guy." Beth was so fun to play and she was so sweet and had such a good heart and I loved playing her, but I think in all of us, we do have times where we get angry or we hold a grudge and it's fun to channel that into a character. For me, it was more that this just sounded fun.

Do you get to go full-crazy evil, or are you a bit more sympathetic?

I think I'm a little more out there. You do get to find out, there's a reason behind her isolation and quest to wreak havoc. You definitely learn a little bit more about her, but she's pretty bad, she's pretty evil [laughs].

The Bug-Eyed Bandit is typically an Atom villain. Did you get to play off of Brandon Routh?

Most of the stuff I did was actually by myself. So I met him but I didn't do a lot of scenes or anything with him. She's sort of isolated in her little beehive, doing things and wreaking havoc. I think that sort of adds to her character of being this computer-hacking villain, you know? The fact that she's sort of in her own little world.

I didn't get to interact with him too much, but one thing that is cool is, obviously when I looked up the Bug-Eyed Bandit, I'm very different from what that is in the comic books, so it sort of allowed freedom to create a new character.

You're kind of the opposite of Felicity in some ways...

Yeah!

So if you got a call to come over to Arrow next season, say, would you be on board for that?

Probably. I mean, I had a really nice time and it's the same group of people, same creators, even some of the same actors and stuff go back and forth. I had a really nice time working on this show and being in Vancouver, so you never know.

Beth was a big X-factor on The Walking Dead because her character didn't exist in the comics. How's that different from playing a character like this who does exist, but is wildly different? Did you do any additional preparation or were you still just focused on blazing your own trail?

It's a little of both, honestly. I obviously looked up the character and did a little bit of research, but I quickly realized that they cast me and asked me to do this, and I don't look anything like the Bug-Eyed Bandit from the comics. It's written a certain way, so I kind of quickly put that aside and thought, "Okay, now let's create a new character." That's obviously the inspiration but I look a certain way and what they come up with for costumes is obviously going to influence the character a lot, and how she talks. Those are huge things.

So I let the script and the costume and those things influence the character more.

Do you have any idea whether your character is connected in any way to H.I.V.E.?

Ohh...! I don't think so. Not that I've been told.

You know, I kind of use the script in front of me as my outline and all the information that I have. I don't think so, but...

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/14/emily-k ... -and-more/

- Routh Dice que The Atom encaja mejor con el equipo alegre de "Flash" durante el crossover con "Arrow" (CBM):
Routh Dice que The Atom encaja mejor con el equipo alegre de "Flash" durante el crossover con "Arrow"
Por Scott Huver 14 Abril, 2015

As he inches closer to becoming a full-fledged -- and potentially size-changing -- superhero, Ray Palmer's about to do some networking with his fellow crime-fighters.

In tonight's new episode of "The Flash" -- appropriately titled "All-Star Team-Up," in the fine DC Comics tradition -- Ray (Brandon Routh) and his (probably-soon-to-be-ex) girlfriend Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) hit the road from Starling City, home to The CW's "Arrow", to visit her one-time paramour Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) in hopes of keeping Ray in the super-suit game -- that is, if they survive the plots of a bee-themed villainess and a painfully awkward double date with Iris West (Candice Patton), Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett) and perpetual fifth-wheel Barry.

Actor Brandon Routh chatted with CBR News about the road ahead for Ray Palmer, and what it might mean for his alter ego the Atom.

CBR News: The last we saw of Ray it looks like even though he lived through his medical crisis, he might have gotten his figurative heart broken. What can you tell us about what's around the corner for Ray and Felicity?

Brandon Routh: Well, Ray definitely becomes a bigger part of Team Arrow in the "Flash" crossover. He's living in denial, to a degree, with the whole Felicity walking out on him after he said, "I love you." Through the course of the next few episodes, he's able to see Oliver and Felicity interacting and kind of comes to terms a little bit more with their path together, becomes a little more uncertain of Ray and Felicity's future together. I think he, at least, comes to a more mature understanding of the true relationship that Oliver and Felicity have had and sees the connection that they seem to still have.

Tell me a little bit about this road trip to Central City.

Felicity and Ray go to get help from S.T.A.R. Labs team after the Arrow/Atom fight. Ray's suit is compromised from Oliver's shiv that he throws -- or flechette, I think it was -- at Ray's power source, compromising the suit. So Ray needs help stabilizing it and making it more powerful, protecting it more, and Cisco and everyone at S.T.A.R. Labs are a likely choice to help him.

Who did Ray bond with in the crossover -- and for you, Brandon, who did you really bond with?

I would say I bonded with pretty much everybody over there. It's such a fun and cool cast. For so long on "Arrow," I didn't get to work with anybody really but Emily [Bett Rickards]. While she's absolutely fantastic, and I love all of our work together, creatively, I'd like to work with other people as well. Plus, I'm a fan of "Flash," myself, so getting to work with all those guys, interact with them was a very cool thing. So I think Ray's character definitely bonds more with Cisco. Cisco's the one that really helps him with the modifications to the suit. And as far as I'm concerned, I shot a film with Tom Cavanagh last Spring, so it was awesome to work with him a little bit and talk to him more and visit again. And just meet everybody on that show really for the first time. I'm a fan of all of them.

Did you find that Ray was a good fit with that sunnier group on "The Flash" than he is with those dark, brooding characters on "Arrow?"

Yeah, I think what it does is it serves to amp Ray up even more. It allowed him to live in that aspect of him, that bright, shiny aspect of him even more. So that was a lot of fun to play, finding all those levels for the character going forward: who is Ray depending on, the people that are around him. I think he definitely changes his demeanor kind of depending on who he's speaking to and what the situation calls for. So that was a cool exploration there.

You have more experience rocking superhero suits than most: what's been the fun part of the Atom suit? Have there been any challenging aspects?

The fun part has been being in it, fighting in it, the reveal, the build-up. I was excited about all those things as well, frankly, just because it's been such a build-up from the start of talking about the suit and all the costume fittings and all that. So the reveal was the coolest part and now being active in it and fighting in it is pretty cool. The challenging part is when you're not shooting and sitting around in it and waiting. There are certainly some times when it's uncomfortable and not the most fun thing to be in, but that's all a learning process as well. It's remembering how grateful I am to be in this opportunity, even when I've been in the suit for eight hours.

In the last episode of "Arrow" we finally got to the shrinking aspect of Ray's technology. Are you excited to hopefully be able to do some old fashioned Atom superheroics at tiny size?

Yeah, I look forward to that -- if that's where we're going, and I think that it is. I would love to see that happen. I think everybody would. As cool as the Atom suit is and all the capabilities that it has and that Ray can modify it to kind of do whatever he wants, I look forward to getting into the lore of that and what will make him more unique than anybody else, certainly in the DC Universe. Something we haven't seen before, and I look forward to that happening when it happens.

This many episodes in, what's been your take-away from the experience working on "Arrow," "Flash" and what lies ahead? What's the takeaway for you of this gig?

I think the take-away is, I never really thought this opportunity... I hadn't conceived of this opportunity, an opportunity to play another superhero. I don't know that that means that anything is possible, so maybe there's that. The other thing is, I could've looked at it and thought, well, I played the coolest superhero ever. What have I got left to prove or do? To get back into the world seems silly because I played Superman. But thankfully I wasn't in that mindset. I stayed open to the creative process. Seeing and knowing how well done "Arrow" was and seeing the teaser for "Flash" that had been out at the time, to see where they'd be going, was very exciting to me.

So I kept my head up, my eyes open, and engaged in talks about the character. And I'm so glad that I did, because it's become the perfect character for me that I didn't know existed. Being able to play not just The Atom, but Ray Palmer, first and foremost -- the fact that I get to be this energetic, lively, wise-cracking character is just very fulfilling for me. So I'm very thankful for it.

Your first superhero job was at the dawn of the current age of superhero cinema, and those characters really becoming pervasive in the pop culture. Have you noticed any interesting or fun differences from then as opposed to now, when there's so much fun superhero stuff going on and you're still a part of it? Is there any distinction between the two that you've picked up on?

It strikes me, I guess, that we're still doing superheroes and they're still selling. Not that I doubted that they would go away. But I think there are a lot of people out there that were doubters and thought it was a fad. That there was only so much source material and it would fade. I've heard this comment before: that people talk about superheroes as our modern day Greek Gods. I think the cool thing about superheroes is, especially with Superman, is it allows us to visualize and see what it's like to be a powerful human being. How to harness that power and use it for good and to restrain from the fear and the revenge and all these things that we want to have and find our higher self. These superheroes give us the opportunity to see that visualized, and I trust all work toward it as a society all across the world to aim higher.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... -crossover

- Emily Kinney habla sobre la intensa pelea con Felicity y las envidias mortales (ETOnline):
Emily Kinney habla sobre la intensa pelea con Felicity y las envidias mortales
Por Philiana Ng 7:55 AM PDT 14 Abril, 2015

From zombies to metahumans, Emily Kinney is about to give Central City a dose of evil.

The Walking Dead grad makes her debut on Tuesday’s The Flash as Brie Larvin, a reimagining of DC baddie Bertram Larvin, who is a tech-savvy genius with the ability and the intelligence to hack anything. When she decides to wreak havoc on her former boss Dr. Tina McGee (original Flash star Amanda Pays) through an army of robotic bees, Brie (a.k.a. Bug-Eyed Bandit) will have to face off against Starling City's equally computer-smart Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards).

For Kinney, jumping from the world of the undead (R.I.P. Beth!) to a universe filled with superheroes wasn’t intimidating. In fact, she embraced it.

“It’s a lot of the same fans,” Kinney tells ETonline of the The Walking Dead and The Flash’s similar comic-book origins. But, she’s also looking forward to showing viewers a more villainous side. “It’s going to be cool for everyone to see me as a very different character.”

Brie will certainly be different. By changing the character from male to female, the 29-year-old actress said it afforded her room to play.

“It allows freedom for interpretation,” she explains. “When I first found out I’d be working on this, I looked up the Bug-Eyed Bandit who Brie was based on, and it was such a different character than what I looked like as me and also what I was reading in the script.”

While Kinney is aware that many viewers still associate her as sweet Beth from The Walking Dead, she’s hopeful that her turn on The Flash changes that – though she admits she “definitely” had to dig deep to find Brie.

“Beth was so sweet – it was fun to play someone who was holding a grudge and angry. It was nice to have that switch,” she adds.

But does Brie, whom Kinney described as “sexy computer hacker,” have the ability to triumph over her new nemesis Felicity? Viewers will have to wait and see! One thing Kinney was excited for fans to see was the hacker versus hacker showdown between Brie and Felicity, who never share the same room during their battle.

“We’re having this battle but we don’t actually see each other, it’s all on a computer. One thing I think that was good about that was I do feel like Brie is sort of an isolated person,” Kinney says. “She’s had this grudge [against her former company] because her career was ruined because she was developing these evil bees.”

Are there aspects to Brie that give her a leg up on Felicity? Kinney was coy with her answer, saying with a laugh, “Brie’s pretty good at her computer skills so it’s a good matchup.”

A recent trailer revealed a swarm of bees attacking The Flash (Grant Gustin), which got us curious: Did Kinney have to work with actual bees in the episode? Turns out, they were all CG’d in later!

“For some reason I had in my head that they would at least use plastic bees, but then when we would actually film on set, it was all pretend,” she says. “I would pretend that I was talking to the bee in my hand. There was a lot of imaginary bee-talking!”

As huge Walking Dead fans, we couldn’t help but pose a hypothetical: Would Beth be BFFs with Felicity?

“Beth would be on the good side. She’d be friends with Felicity, yeah,” Kinney says.

As for a possible return to Central City, Kinney was hopeful, pointing to tonight’s episode as a potential clue: “You’ll have to tune in and see!”

http://www.etonline.com/tv/162719_the_f ... _felicity/

- Brandon Routh sobre la visita de Ray Palmer a Central City (accesshollywood):
Brandon Routh sobre la visita de Ray Palmer a Central City
Por Jolie Lash 14 Abril, 2015 02:13 PM EDT

"The Flash's" Central City's population grows by two this week when Brandon Routh's Ray Palmer and Emily Bett Rickards' Felicity Smoak come to town.

The "Arrow" characters are making the trip from Starling City to get some help from the S.T.A.R. Labs team on Ray's Atom suit, which needs some adjustments following his fight with Oliver Queen’s (Stephen Amell) Arrow.

But, with a narcissistic tech wizard, as Brie Larvan (guest star Emily Kinney) has been described, set to unleash robotic bees in Central City, Ray and Felicity arrive just in time.

Brandon addressed what's to come in Tuesday's "The Flash," and how Ray is feeling since his big matchup with The Arrow.

AccessHollywood.com: With Oliver and Roy in trouble, I have to ask, how can Ray and Felicity justify this little trip to Central City?
Brandon Routh: (Laughs) Well, you know, they can get there pretty quickly because Ray can kind of fly them.

Access: Good point!
Brandon: Yes, although the suit's not working very well, so I'm not positive if that's how they got there (laughs). Well, you know, you need all the help you can get. … So Ray's suit is not working very well and they need help in order for him to be a more beneficial part of Team Arrow. Plus, you know, Felicity needs to help out Barry. ... Barry needs some emotional help.

Access: Is Ray confident enough in his relationship with his girl to let her help out [Barry,] a man who once had some very strong feelings for her?
Brandon: Well, I don't think Ray is privy to that information, actually, and because of the nature of who Ray is, he wouldn't worry about that. He's not a jealous guy by nature, so I don't think that's anything to even consider. He just sees Barry as a guy who's got this awesome ability and S.T.A.R. Labs is a cool place with Harrison Wells, and Cisco, and he kind of geeks out with everybody.

Access: Speaking of geeking out, Cisco speaks very geeky language and your character does too. I spoke with Carlos [Valdes, who plays Cisco] at Wonder-Con and he was talking about how Ray is obviously an idol of his [character's]. What are we going to see between them?
Brandon: There's definitely a lot of energy – positive energy, high fives and brotherly love going on between Cisco and Ray and it was a lot of fun. Carlos is awesome. We had a blast working together and I look forward to more Ray/Cisco team-ups in future episodes of all shows (laughs) that we may appear in.

Access: What kind of tinkering does Cisco have to do with your suit? Little adjustments? Big adjustments? Will they have big consequences?
Brandon: He's basically helping with some modifications to the power supply of the suit. As we saw in the Atom/Arrow fight, Oliver took out my power source -- Atom's power source, which crippled him basically. I need to find a solution to make it more powerful, make it more protective and basically upgrade it and we look to S.T.A.R. Labs to help us shed light on new ways to do that.

Access: What do you think Ray learned when he [was] defeated by [Oliver] in that big fight?
Brandon: Think before you leap. Ray is very smart, but he's a little too much like a puppy, I guess. He's very excited about trying out his new stuff and he geeks out and he's just a happy go lucky guy for the most part, but he doesn't troubleshoot everything, in a way, at least in this area of his life. He may do it with everything else at Palmer Tech, but because he has so much passion behind the Atom project, and avenging his fiancée and helping to protect the other people of the city, I think he's not making all the checks that he can and also, he's never been in a fight situation necessarily. He doesn't know all of the factors. He doesn't have the strategy and the skills, but he has the passion, so he goes with full passion ahead and because of it there are consequences, which he starts to learn about.

Access: It's kind of like he needs superhero boot camp, which is something Barry has a little bit of experience with because he's got a whole team behind him. Is that something [Ray] can learn from -- watching Barry have a whole team of people to work with him, or can we look forward to some maybe superhero Atom boot camp for your character? Training sessions even?
Brandon: Well, I think he is in the midst of that. Much like in the 'Flash'/'Arrow' crossover, Oliver taught [Barry] about strategy and scoping the scene… and when you go approach a crime scene or a place, find out all the traps and what may be going on – that whole thing. ... With Ray, it's not necessarily a boot camp, it's pretty much learning on the fly because the stakes of the season are so high at this point. It's on-the-job training, literally, and Ray is adaptable and intelligent enough, thankfully, to I think, learn from all these issues and challenges that have arisen for him.

Access: I know you're involved in the Brie Larvan storyline as she unleashes robotic bees – but just seeing people who have metahuman abilities in Central City, I'm curious what Ray's reaction to all this stuff is going to be.
Brandon: His reaction is basically, 'This is cool.' It's the fascinating thing about the universe, it's a fascinating thing that this [stuff can exist] on our planet, in our world, in our universe, I think, is where he goes. Not to the trouble, but to the fascination with life, which I think is a cool thing about Ray. Whereas Oliver might go to the, 'What's going to happen? What's the worst that can happen?' scenario, Ray's like, 'What's the coolest thing that could happen?' So I think that's what's cool about Ray is he brings in a different point of view, so his challenge is going, 'Oh, this is so cool,' but, 'Oh, wait, wait, wait. But this is a real threat. So as much as I think this is cool, we have to devise a plan to take care of her and incapacitate her, so that [she] doesn't threaten anybody.'

Access: What is it like bringing your upbeat, optimistic character to place like Central City and 'The Flash,' where that kind of attitude is mirrored by other characters? Because on 'Arrow,' it's obviously a lot darker. Felicity is upbeat, but there's so many more on 'The Flash.' They're happy.
Brandon: That's one of the many reasons I really enjoyed crossing over to 'The Flash' was the energy of that show. The fact that they have scenes in the daylight (laughs) and it's not all night stuff, was cool. That's a place where Ray feels more comfortable, I think. People are more on his...

Access: More on his vibe?
Brandon: Yeah, so that was a lot of fun for both me and I think, for Ray. But at the same time, on 'Arrow,' I think it's fun to have my scenes with Felicity, usually, which are high energy, because the energy of those really propel -- can help propel story forward and just raise journey and show that even in a place like that, there are people of all types.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-flas ... cle_106434

- Emily Kinney va de la chica buena a la gran villana en The Flash (TVInsider):
Emily Kinney va de la chica buena a la gran villana en The Flash
Por Emily Maas | 14 Abril, 2015 6:00am

Former The Walking Dead regular Emily Kinney returns to the small screen tonight (April 14). But instead of sweet, let's-sing-when-we're-sad Beth Greene, she'll be playing the Bug Eyed Bandit, a.k.a. Brie Larvan, on The Flash, in a special crossover episode with Arrow. "I just found it fun to play a villain and an evil character. I've never played anything like that before," Kinney says of her new role.

In the comics, the Bug Eyed Bandit is male Bertram Larvan, who controls insects; Kinney's Brie, however, will be much more scientific in her means of destruction. The former walker-slayer chatted about playing the bad guy, Brie's motivations, and what she binge-watches on her downtime.

Beth was intense at times, but she was never cruel or mean. How was it transitioning to a villain like Brie Larvan?

Even as [Beth] got tough and strong, and became such a fighter by the end, she still had such a good, sweet heart. And Brie, of course, is very different. She's out for revenge and she's very smart, and sharp, and sleek. She isolates herself in a certain way and can't really see anything else. She's very focused and confident. I thought it was just kind of fun to tap into that side of myself.

Who's her beef with?

It's with the company that let her go. She was developing these mechanical bees for agricultural purposes, but then she started to develop them as something that could be used as weapons. The company didn't want that, so they let her go, and she felt like her whole career was stalled and taken from her. [Now] she's using those skills to take out the people in this company. And to just like, generally cause issues [Laughs].

Is she a meta-human like most of The Flash's villains?

No, I don't believe so, actually. She's just incredibly smart. She's a computer genius, basically.

With this being a crossover episode, how was it working with the combo-ensemble cast?

It was really fun! [But] because Brie is controlling a lot of this from her beehive, her little isolated, cave-type thing, I didn't actually get to interact a ton with the other characters. A lot of it was me talking to my bees and things like that. But in a way it works for the character, because she's supposed to be this isolated, crazy computer person.

Is it weird to not be running around outside covered in dirt?

You know, Brie is very sexy. Her costume is very cool. I'm wearing heels, and I have these cool glasses, and to take all that time to do hair and makeup every day was such a different experience. It definitely helps me to get into character, but it is different. You're more conscious of looking more put together. With The Walking Dead it was, the less put together you look the better. I would just go all day without looking in the mirror.

What was your favorite thing about playing Brie Larvan?

The whole experience was just really, really fun. But probably the costume is the best thing. I think costumes really make the character. It really influenced how I decided to play it. They sent me the sketches when they were working on it and I feel like that immediately informed like how I wanted to play it.

So between acting and your music career [Kinney starts a country-wide tour next month, with her second album to be released later in 2015,] are you binging any TV on your downtime?

I was getting into How to Get Away With Murder because everything ends on a cliffhanger. They leave you with such cliffhangers that you have to see if you've figured out the next clue, you know? I also really want to see that documentary The Jinx on HBO. That's my next thing.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/1362/e ... the-flash/

- Brandon Routh habla sobre la visita de Ray y Felicity a ‘Flash’, y la nueva alianza de Arrow y Atom (Variety):
Brandon Routh habla sobre la visita de Ray y Felicity a ‘Flash’, y la nueva alianza de Arrow y Atom
Por Laura Prudom 14 Abril, 2015 | 03:44PM PT

“Arrow” stars Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer) and Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak) are pulling double-duty on The CW this week, crossing over with their sister show “The Flash” on Tuesday night before returning to Starling City on Wednesday. In Tuesday’s “Flash,” titled “All Star Team Up,” Felicity and Ray assist Barry (Grant Gustin) and Team Flash when a meta-human named Brie Larvin (Emily Kinney) unleashes hundreds of robotic bees to attack and kill her former co-workers, including Dr. Tina McGee (Amanda Pays).

Then on Wednesday’s “Arrow,” titled “Broken Arrow,” Lance (Paul Blackthorne) continues his mission to take down the Arrow (Stephen Amell) so Felicity orders Oliver to keep a low profile. But when a meta-human named Jake Simmons (Doug Jones) — who kills people with blasts of energy and plasma — starts terrorizing Starling City, Oliver is forced to ask Ray for help.

Variety spoke to Routh about his “Flash” guest spot and what’s ahead for Ray as we approach “Arrow’s” season finale, including his ever-evolving relationship with Felicity.

Ray and Felicity are heading to “The Flash” to get some help from STAR Labs this week; what kind of assistance does Ray think they can offer him?

Following the Atom versus Arrow interaction, Ray’s suit has been compromised by Oliver Queen’s very good aim, so I need a little help trying to figure out what to do with my power source, because I feel a little incapable. [Laughs.]

The episode summary for “All Star Team Up” also describes a disastrous group dinner with Barry, Felicity, Ray, Iris (Candice Patton) and Eddie (Rick Cosnett) — why is it so terrible?

Unbeknownst to Ray — and he gets more information as the episode progresses — there’s trouble in paradise brewing over in “Flash,” and Ray is very talkative as always, trying to drive the conversation, and people keep leaving the table, and these odd looks go around. It definitely plays into the whole episode, but Ray’s none the wiser as it plays out.

I love that Ray is just this energetic ball of positivity. Given all that he’s lost, it’s nice to see that his trauma hasn’t hardened him the way Oliver’s terrible experiences have made him more emotionally unavailable.

It’s a different energy to have around in each show, and I think there are good things and bad things about living that way — being too far above the fray doesn’t allow you to see the reality of what’s happening sometimes. I think Ray gets so caught up in the excitement of technology or just being liked that he’s not grounded sometimes. And that’s something that will be part of his journey, the balance of living in both of those places and how to transition between them.

How does that journey impact his relationship with Felicity? He told her he loved her in the last episode of “Arrow,” and she didn’t say it back…

Ray makes an excuse or jumps to his own conclusions about why Felicity didn’t say “I love you” back, or say anything, or respond at all, because he’s happy. And also, based on the knowledge that he now has that she and Oliver had a relationship — it’s too much to handle, too much to compute, so he’s not really computing it, living in the world that he wants to live in. So as the episode progresses and the next few episodes progress, as Ray becomes more involved with Team Arrow, he’s able to see Felicity and Oliver interact, and I think that brings him back to the reality that he’s not the only suitor, and he understands more of where her feelings are.

“All Star Team Up” sees Felicity taking on a villainous tech whiz called Brie Larvin — how is it for Ray, getting to see her in the midst of the action for once?

Ray has always thought Felicity is fully capable of pretty much anything, I think that’s one of the most wonderful qualities about him — he doesn’t shortchange anybody, he allows them to live up to their full potential. So without question, he follows her. As much as he is the leader of Palmer Tech, he’s very willing and accepting to let her take the lead, and the rest of Team Flash as well, and just does his part where that’s concerned.

When you’re shooting crossover episodes like this week’s “Flash,” does it feel different from a regular episode on “Arrow”?

There’s something special about it; it’s fun to interact with other actors and other characters and have different energies. Ray is different with different people, depending. He doesn’t react the same to anyone, so that’s exciting from a creative standpoint and a work standpoint, for me personally. And from a viewer standpoint, looking at the episodes, I think it makes it more epic and action-packed. The more people you can bring into something that are affected by a Big Bad or some challenging situation, the cooler it is — it raises the stakes. That’s what the first “Arrow”-“Flash” crossover did, and now having a mini “Arrow”-“Flash” crossover with Felicity and Ray coming over just adds that different energy and excitement as we team up. The more the merrier any time you get the team-up stuff in the world of superheroes.

In this week’s “Arrow,” Oliver asks Ray for help taking on DC Comics villain Deathbolt (Jones). How is Ray feeling about him now that Oliver’s secret is out in the open?

I think he definitely feels like a bit of a fool, reacting the way he did, and that feeling is created because of the way Oliver ends the fight — his true nature really comes out, that he is not a crazed vigilante, that he’s an honorable man — and I think that allows Ray to have massive respect for him in that moment. And whatever has come between them, even in the world of Felicity, is forgiven because there’s no point in begrudging this guy, because in that moment Ray can see all that he’s done for the city and for Felicity and for Ray too.

How does Ray’s first official mission as a protector of Starling City go?

It definitely has hiccups… Ray, for as smart as he is, gets very excited and some problems and issues don’t get checked, and so thankfully, again, Oliver is there to help save the day. They really are forced to team up to combat this new threat to Starling City, because we don’t often get meta-humans in Starling and we’re posed with having to take care of this issue. Ray has a really cool suit, but he needs to be more than just a super-suit, and that’s where Oliver can come in, and I think they both get a bit of respect for each other in the next episode, so it’s a bonding episode.

What can you tease about what’s ahead for Ray and Team Arrow in the build-up to the season finale?

Ray continues to be a part of helping Team Arrow and spends a lot more time with everyone and is able to see the dynamics of how the team works, how a team does work, what is his role and even more, the interactions between Oliver and Felicity and how the relationships play out. Definitely all that becomes more evident to Ray and Ray’s journey progresses to wherever it’s going. [Laughs.]

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-fla ... 201472424/

- Candice Patton dice que Iris estará "Devestada" cuando descubra el secreto de Barry (CBR):
Candice Patton dice que Iris estará "Devestada" cuando descubra el secreto de Barry
Por Cott Huver 17 Abril, 2015

Given that everyone around Iris West is in the know about the many secrets surrounding Central City's superhuman protector yet determined to keep her in the dark, is a big interpersonal blowout on "The Flash" inevitable? The answer is a great big "Yep," according to series star Candice Patton.

Patton sat down with the press at WonderCon to offer a glimpse at what lies ahead for Iris as it gets harder and harder for her best friend, her boyfriend and her father to keep the truth about Barry Allen's alter ego from her, and exactly how she's going to react when the truth comes out.

It seems like almost everyone in her life is keeping a pretty big secret from Iris. Is Iris going to get some knowledge in the episodes ahead, and how is that going to affect her?

Candice Patton: Everyone's lying to her. Everyone. It seems like everyone knows who The Flash is, except Iris. I think she will find out sooner than later. I think that can only play for so long. And I think when she finds out, she's going to be really angry. The most important people in her life have been keeping a secret from her. It's not any secret -- it's a huge, huge, life-changing secret, and so I think she will be extremely devastated -- more so angry, which we haven't really seen in Iris yet. She's never been really angry with anyone in her life, so it will be a nice payoff moment for her to finally say to everyone, "It's not okay for you to have lied to me, and I'm not okay with it." It's coming. It's coming. Eventually, it's coming.

We saw the positive note, though, in the brief moment that she got to find out that Barry was The Flash, and she seemed very excited before the time-change altered that moment.

Oh, yeah. So much was happening in that moment. I don't know what she was expecting. I think she was excited, because she finally told Barry how she felt, and so she's almost about to die and Barry is The Flash. So there's so much going on in her mind, and I think it was a cool moment. It was very satisfying for me, as Iris, to play that moment. I think that people have been waiting for so long -- I think fans were so satisfied to finally have that moment. She hadn't really answered Barry since episode nine and he told her how he felt, and she kind of left it in the air. And so, to have her finally say to Barry, "I love you, too," to a certain degree, it's really, really, it's a great payoff. And then to have it reversed, it was like, "Ugh."

It will never be the end. It will never be the end. I don't believe it will ever be the end for Barry and Iris. They are so iconic. There will always be some sort of relationship between them. I don't know, I think it's just the love of a lifetime, and you can't really -- what can you say?

Now that Eddie is reluctantly in on the secret, how does Iris and Eddie's dynamic change over the next few episodes?

She's starting to notice that Eddie is acting strange. She knows that Eddie is being a little strange, and she even says to him, "You've solved too many cases. You're doing better than you usually do. Are you working with The Flash, by any chance?" So, she's starting to figure out that maybe there's more than meets the eye with Eddie, as well. So, yeah, she will deal with Eddie.

Who would you choose, Candice -- between Barry and Eddie?

I was like, "Uh..." That's a tough question, and I think that's why it's so tough to play, because Barry Allen's the hero of the show, so we all root for Barry Allen. But if you think about Eddie as a character, he's a great man. He loves Iris. He's moved her into his apartment. He's been nothing but kind and gentle to her, since the day that we've met Eddie. So, it's not like he's a bad guy. So it's hard to choose. It's hard to choose. And they're both good looking. How do you choose?

Is there any other character on the show that you haven't interacted with a lot that you get to play with toward the end of the season?

Yeah -- Wells, Caitlin and Cisco. You'll see Iris, just in general, move towards that S.T.A.R. Labs family.

Will Iris continue digging into the disappearance of her colleague Mason Bridge, or do you think that's she's relieved to have gotten an answer -- even though it's not true -- and move on?

I think she believes it to a degree, because Eddie is telling her this. And, again, she believes the men in her life. Foolishly, she believes them. But how could she not? They've only ever told her the truth, and they've only ever been honest with her. So she believes them at their word. But I think that Iris is smart enough to know that that's not fitting together quite right. So I think in the back of her mind, she's going to continue to mull over the fact that something is weird with Mason, and he didn't just go to Brazil.

The show has had some great guest stars on. Have you had any favorite interactions the past couple of episodes?

I mean, Mark Hamill. It's Mark Hamill! I'm sorry. Sorry to every other guest star, but Mark Hamill. It's Mark Hamill. He's amazing. He has energy for days. We were shooting kind of late into the night, and he could out-energize me, man. I don't know how he does it. And he's just a consummate professional, and he's so entertaining, and he's so kind with people and fans. It just kind of reminds me that, you know, no matter how big you get, there's no reason not to be cool. If Mark Hamill's cool, you should be cool. I think everyone would love to see him back. And he's not dead, so…

With the crossover episodes happening, can you hint at what Iris' perception is of this expanding universe, with so many new heroes on the scene?

Yeah. I think we haven't seen too much of her kind of going into other universes, but there is a double-date with Ray and Felicity, and Iris and Eddie -- and then there's Barry as the awkward wheel, as usual. Which is fun. It's always fun to have the actors from "Arrow" on our show. It just adds a different dynamic… I think they bring a sense of seriousness and darkness to our show, to some degree. And I feel like we bring a bit of lightness to their show. It's just fun to have that, every once in a while.

And personally I would love to go over to "Arrow." I don't know if that will happen, but I think Iris should go be nosey over there.

Doesn't Iris need some female friends?

She does! I agree with you, she does. Do you know any?

What is it like for you, personally, to work with mostly male actors and kind of be the lone female force in your scenes for a lot of the season?

That's a good, interesting question. It hasn't really dawned on me that it's unusual, but I think it's important that Iris has a female friend. I think it's also really indicative to the fact that she never really had a mother. So, I think she naturally gravitates towards being around men, and she feels comfortable with Joe and with Eddie and Barry -- that's who she's naturally comfortable with. I don't know that she's had a lot of female relationships, so it would be interesting to see her kind of finally have a girlfriend and someone to kind of vent to about all these lying men in her life.

As she increasingly becomes a part of S.T.A.R. and what's going on with them, does she start to develop a relationship with Caitlin? Do they connect on a certain level?

Yeah, I mean it's not a deep relationship, but I think they definitely have a mutual respect and kind of softness and kindness towards each other, which I think is really great to see on screen.

Have you started getting letters from kids telling you things like, you've inspired them become a reporter?

I get a lot of fan mail and if I can ever do an autograph signing like here [at WonderCon] -- I try to answer everything that comes to my trailer, because for someone to take the time to write a letter and send it means that they actually watch the show, and they care about the show, and the least I can do is sign something and send it back. So, it's really great to see people from Germany and Belgium and Turkey and Japan. It's amazing how international our show is. It never ceases to humble me, so yeah it's great. It's really great.

What was your research like going into the show and developing the character on your own take on Iris? Did DC supply you with great "Flash" storylines?

They weren't adamant that we kind of became comic-book nerds, at all. I mean, Geoff Johns was like, "Listen, you don't need to read the comics to play this part." He was like, "We hired you, because you essentially brought something to Iris West that we naturally thought fit." So just in that, I felt confident playing Iris. But personally, I did decide to read some of the comic books. I still read them to this day. I'm not a comic-book nerd; don't ask me deep questions. But you know, I have my omnibuses, and I like to read them, between takes on set. I'm reading "Preacher," which is another comic book. I'm just kind of slowly delving into that comic book world, and I didn't naturally mean to do that. It's just the more you do that, the more you realize how brilliant they really are.

Of the comics that you are reading, have you come across any characters that you would love to see debut on the show or interact with?

I'm sure there's great ones: Heat Wave was one of the ones in the beginning that I was like, "I love Heat Wave. He's one of my favorite villains." So for Dominic Purcell to come on and play that, that was pretty cool for me. And Grodd. I want scenes with Grodd.

Did Geoff Johns have any words when you started? Any insight into Iris that was particularly helpful?

No. No. But not in a bad way. I remember, after I booked the show, I got a text message from him, and was like, "I'm so excited we got you as Iris." And I'm like, "This is Geoff Johns telling me that he was excited that was playing Iris West." I mean, he knows Iris West. If anyone knows Iris West, he knows Iris West. So for him to be excited that was playing it, I was honored. He was like, "Just keep doing what you're doing. Just keep doing you."

Does Iris get to share some scenes with some of the upcoming villains?

Yeah, these are tough questions. Yes, yes. I'll just leave it at that.

If you had your choice of what Iris gets up to in Season Two, do you have any kind of wish for her?

Fantasy? I want her to find out about her mother. I want the family storyline to be fleshed out. I think it would be interesting to see what happened to her mother? Where did she go? Why has she just been living with Joe for so long? Did Joe tell her the truth about what happened to her mother? And also the question of Wally West I think would be very interesting. Other than that, I think professionally, I want her to continue to be a strong reporter and to work alongside S.T.A.R. Labs and that team of people to kind of take down the bad guys in Central City. I want her to be not so isolated from the rest of the team.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... rys-secret

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 1.20 "The Trap":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- 1.19 "Who is Harrison Wells?" Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45nrFi83Ex0

- 1.19 "Who is Harrison Wells?" Extended Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNsk9x3BMhQ

- 1.19 "Who is Harrison Wells?" Canadian Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSMsat8yJxk

- 1.19 "Who is Harrison Wells?" Producer´s Preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2omJoh-NVO4

- The Flash 1.19 "Who is Harrison Wells?" 1 Minute Extended Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcz-yuN3kSw

Añadidos los rátings del 1.18 "All-Star Team Up". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 1.21 “Grodd Lives”:
1.21 “Grodd Lives” (05/05/15): ¿GRODD REGRESA! — Barry (Grant Gustin) debe lidiar con la última amenaza de Reverse Flash (Tom Cavanagh) a un miembro del grupo. Para empeorar las cosas, el Dr. Wells libera a Grodd en la ciudad para distraer a Barry y al equipo. Joe (Jesse L. Martin), Barry y Cisco (Carlos Valdes) bajan a las alcantarillas para cazar a Grodd pero el gorila rápidamente toma la delantera secuestrando a Joe. Iris (Candice Patton) y Barry tienen una conversación sincera. Dermott Downs dirige el episodio escrito por Grainne Godfree & Kai Yu Wu.

http://flashtvnews.com/flash-episode-20 ... tion/19842

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo Póster promocional "Superhero Fight Club" de 'Reverse Flash':

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- MegaCon 2015: The Flash Vs. Arrow Panel (April 10-12):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcUbWN8XJLA

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash 1.19 "Who is Harrison Wells?" Clip #1:

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/the_flash_c ... RPAn-ILRLj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLs3NXTtfg

- The Flash 1.19 "Who is Harrison Wells?" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31gljuv3u1A

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Danielle Panabaker habla sobre THE FLASH, Harrison Wells, y el potencial regreso de Ronnie (collider):
Danielle Panabaker habla sobre THE FLASH, Harrison Wells, y el potencial regreso de Ronnie
Por Christina Radish 21 Abril, 2015

In the “Who is Harrison Wells?” episode of The CW series The Flash, Joe West (Jesse L. Martin) heads to Starling City with Cisco (Carlos Valdes) to continue their investigation of Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh), while Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) is still trying to wrap her head around the possibility of her mentor being evil. At the same time, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) has to catch a meta-human named Hannibal Bates (Martin Novotny), who can transform himself into every person he touches, including Eddie (Rick Cosnett), Iris (Candice Patton), Caitlin, and even The Flash.

During this exclusive phone interview with Collider, actress Danielle Panabaker talked about what fans can expect from the investigation into Dr. Wells, Caitlin’s struggle to understand who Dr. Wells really is, facing a shape-shifting meta-human, the “wild ride” of the remaining episodes, the biggest surprises of the season, how grateful she is for the arc Caitlin has had, that she can’t wait to see what people think of their take on Killer Frost, having Ronnie return, the flashbacks during Barry’s time in the coma, how she got to read the finale script early, and that the season is ending on a big cliffhanger. Be aware that there are some spoilers.

Collider: What can fans expect from the investigation into Dr. Wells, now that Caitlin and Cisco have been brought into it?

DANIELLE PANABAKER: It’s a struggle. Episode 119 is one of my favorite episodes this season because you really get to see Caitlin struggle with everything going on. Obviously, the audience knows more than the characters know, and Barry and Joe have been a little bit ahead of the curve, compared to where Caitlin and Cisco are. At the end of 118, they decided to bring Caitlin and Cisco in. Barry has decided that he can trust them, thanks to Felicity. But it’s not going to be as simple as saying, “Dr. Wells is bad.” Caitlin has believed in him for so long that it’s going to be a real struggle to convince her that he is not this perfect human being that she thinks he is.

Dr. Wells essentially helped shaped who Caitlin and Cisco are, so that must make it even harder.

PANABAKER: Absolutely! And he brought Ronnie back. He’s done so many wonderful things for everyone they know that it’s very difficult for her to believe that he’s not perfect.

You also have a shape-shifting meta-human to contend with. What issues will arise from that?

PANABAKER: It’s definitely a little crazy. It’s difficult to figure out who he is, and tracking him down is going to be difficult, as well. Caitlin warns Barry, “Don’t touch the meta-human, or you’ll put yourself in grave danger.” He begins to take the form of some of our favorite heroes, and that’s a real challenge for everyone else. You think you’re dealing with Eddie, and you’re actually not.

What can you say about the final episodes of the season, beyond this week? Just how much danger will this team be in, the closer they get to the truth?

PANABAKER: That’s the real problem. Wells is so smart and can see many, many steps ahead of them. They’re inevitably going to be fighting an uphill battle, as they try to figure out more about Dr. Wells and what his motives are. On top of that, they have to defeat him. The rest of this season is going to be amazing. Obviously, Wells can see them coming, so he tries to throw things in their way and trip them up. It’s a pretty wild ride.

What’s it been like to see such a dark turn from Tom Cavanagh, who is just the nicest guy, in real life?

PANABAKER: He’s such a wonderful human being. He’s great, and he’s a pleasure to work with. In retrospect, to go back and watch earlier episodes of the season, I obviously knew he was keeping a secret, and he was so wonderful all season because there were so many different layers to his performance.

Now that you’ve finished the season, what were the biggest surprises in the journey that you ultimately took?

PANABAKER: While I knew their intention was to reveal that Harrison Wells was actually evil, the way in which they did it, I thought was extremely clever. I’m so impressed by Matt Letscher’s performance, and how he was able to imitate Tom’s cadence as Eobard Thawne so well. That’s been a huge reveal. And the finale is devastating, as well.

Did Caitlin end up at a point that was very different from what you expected when you started the show, or is what you were told about her, in the beginning, what actually played out?

PANABAKER: I am very grateful because Caitlin had such a beautiful arc, all season. We’ve dealt with so much already, in the first season. She struggled with what to make of Barry. And then, on top of that, you have Ronnie come back, and they had to figure out where they were going to go with Ronnie. Now, they’re stuck with this challenge of, who is Harrison Wells? It’s really been a pleasure to play so many different things.

Katie Cassidy talked about how, when she signed on for Arrow, she was teased with the eventual possibility of Laurel evolving into Black Canary, but that took some time to happen. And when you signed on for The Flash, you were teased with the Killer Frost possibility, but it sounds like we might be seeing her sooner than expected. When did you find out that your story would be headed that way, and how did you feel about that possibility?

PANABAKER: I knew, very early on, that they wanted to take her in the direction of Killer Frost. Even though I’m a girl, all I want to do is get in there and fight with the guys. I’m constantly begging for more stunt scenes. So, I am really excited about that future for Caitlin, and for me, as an actor. I think it’s gonna be so fun. Truth be told, I’m constantly bugging Andrew Kreisberg saying, “So, when are we doing this?” It’s really exciting that we get to see her so soon. I can’t wait to see what people think.

Did they give you any specific comics to prepare for that, or is it their own take on the character?

PANABAKER: As they’ve done with the entire series, it’s a combination of being true to the comics, but still putting our own spin on it. Drawing things in a comic is a little bit easier than creating it in real life and putting it on film. So, it’s our own spin on it.

You’ve teased that Robbie Amell would be returning as Ronnie, before the season is done. What can fans expect from that interaction?

PANABAKER: It’s great to have Robbie back. He’s such a joy to have on set, to begin with. He’s so talented. It’s really exciting to have him back, and it’s going to be really exciting to see what the future is for their characters.

In Episode 20, we will get some flashbacks to the time that Barry Allen was in his coma. What can we expect to see from Caitlin, during that time period?

PANABAKER: Shooting the flashbacks is actually really fun because it’s a very different Caitlin than we’re seeing now, which is nice to play. It makes me so grateful for how far we’ve come, just in one year. So, you get to see a much colder and a much more reserved Caitlin.

Without giving specifics, do you have a favorite scene in the remaining episodes, this season?

PANABAKER: Oh, my gosh, there are so many. In this episode, I’m really excited for some of the scenes between Barry and Caitlin. They’re a little more emotional than her perfunctory diagnoses as a doctor can be, so that’s really exciting. As the season continues, they’re trying to set a trap for Dr. Wells, you finally see Grodd, and there’s an all-star team-up again. Barry needs a little bit of help battling Reverse Flash, so some familiar faces show up to help him with that.

Caitlin has been all about the science and the facts, and even though she’s been aware of some pretty extraordinary things happening because of the particle accelerator, wrapping your head around Dr. Wells not really being Dr. Wells would be difficult for anyone to comprehend. What will it take for her to really understand the magnitude of what has actually happened?

PANABAKER: It’s a real struggle. The writers did a great thing by giving us a whole episode to go on this journey with Caitlin while she digs her heels in and resists and says that there’s no way. It’s going to take a lot of convincing. As a scientist, she’s going to want to see some proof.

What was your reaction, when you finally read the finale script and saw where everything was heading?

PANABAKER: It was the end of the season, so we don’t get scripts quite as early as we do, at the beginning of the season. So, I snuck a copy from someone on the crew and read it earlier than I probably should have. That’s what I love about this show. I’m so invested in it that I can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen. I read it as early as I could, and the finale is devastating. It’s so emotional. It’s such an emotional roller coaster. We’re dealing with so much. We’re figuring out who Dr. Wells is. A lot of characters make some big life decisions.

Would you say that the finale both provides answers we’ve been waiting for, but also gives a good indication for where things might head, next season?

PANABAKER: The finale leaves us with a huge cliffhanger. It’s great that we’re coming back for another season because I think people are going to be yelling at their TVs, after the finale. I’m not sure that it gives a lot of answers.

http://collider.com/the-flash-danielle- ... on-return/

- Danielle Panabaker habla sobre Killer Frost, Snowbarry, el Spinoff y más (comicbook):
Danielle Panabaker habla sobre Killer Frost, Snowbarry, el Spinoff y más
Por Russ Burlingame 21/04/2015

Tonight's episode of The Flash will focus heavily on the team, as they discover physical evidence that Harrison Wells is not who he seems.

Leading the crusade to discover the truth and bring him to justice is Barry, while Caitlin in particular is resistant, wanting to be totally sure they have it right.

Actress Danielle Panabaker, who plays Caitlin Snow on the series, joined us to talk about this week's game-changing episode, her feelings about Killer Frost and what she's heard about the upcoming Arrow/The Flash spinoff series.

So when I asked my co-workers about questions for you, the first thing that came up was "Snowbarry."

It's funny. This is my first experience with the shipping community, and they're very vocal. So far, so good.

Your character is interesting not just for being a strong, female character but particularly because you are smart and serious and businesslike, but you're not a bitch or an "ice queen," pardon the pun. Was that a really attractive aspect of the role when you read the pilot?

Yes, absolutely. I'm not sure we saw so much of it in the pilot, but I'm really grateful to our writers that they've given me the opportunity to open up and warm up over the course of the season.

Obviously, she's a little bit colder in the pilot, and we do have some flashbacks coming up I believe in Episode 20, where you do get to see a little chillier side to Caitlin again. So I feel lucky that they've given me so many places to go this season. You really get to see her heartbreak over Ronnie, and then Ronnie's back and that's so exciting, and then Ronnie's gone again.

Because of the nature of your character in the comics, are you super-aware of the "chilly/icy/cool" puns that inadvertently come up as you're having these conversations?

A little bit. I'm certainly aware of Caitlin Snow's future in the comic books, that she becomes Killer Frost, and it's definitely something that I'd love to see. I think I bug Andrew Kreisberg on a regular basis just with questions about that.

Obviously, Caitlin Snow, her name lends itself to it. But it's exciting!

At WonderCon, I think Andrew said we'd be seeing her sooner than later.

Mm-hmm...!

As a series regular and a really fleshed-out character, do you wince at the idea of your character kind of "turning evil?"

There's absolutely no wincing at all on my part. After my experience with this first season and how many different places we got to take Caitlin, I am completely confident that it's not going to be all of a sudden she just flipped a lightswitch and became evil. I have complete confidence in them that they're going to do justice to the characters and it will be a very interesting journey to see.

What's Caitlin got coming up in tonight's episode?

Episode 19 is one of my favorites this season for Caitlin. Obviously the audience knows more than the characters do, and you start to see these characters catch up to what the audience knows about Harrison Wells. And Caitlin is confronted with this idea that Harrison Wells might actually be the Reverse Flash and she doesn't want to believe it. She really digs her heels in because she really believes in Dr. Wells. It rocks her world, completely, and she has a tough time believing it. So tonight, you're going to really get to see that.

When you're playing a part like that, do you have the balancing act of dealing with your not believing it but also having to play it that -- just in case -- you can't say anything to Wells?

Totally. The question becomes how good of a liar is Caitlin Snow? And I think she's trying her best but she's not always really good at it.

It's fun to play stuff like that. It's a different challenge, rather than something that we've seen her do before in terms of her medical expertise and things. It's nice to play different emotions and different beats.

That said -- at WonderCon, was it confirmed that it's you and Ronnie who are getting married, or is that just an assumption based on cryptic clues?

I definitely deferred to Andrew on that one. There is a wedding upcoming, but as you know, things don't always go off without a hitch in Central City. Take from that what you will.

It's a bit different for you and Carlos than it is for Grant, right? Yes, Barry has a relationship with Wells, but you guys kind of gave up your whole livelihood for this guy. How do you get that angst across without getting whiny, which doesn't seem like your wheelhouse?

No, you're right. It's definitely not mine, and it's definitely not Caitlin's.

You're right; it is a very different journey for Caitlin than it is for Barry. Barry has respected him for a long time but Caitlin has known him and trusted him and from her perspective, he's done so much to change her life in a positive way that it is a much more difficult journey for her. That's what great about tonight's episode, is that we really get to see her struggle with it and ask all of the questions that I think one would naturally ask.

I mean, we're talking about a man who's paralyzed. You really think that he can run faster than the speed of light? She gets to ask all of those questions. It's certainly not whiny; what I love is that she's always been the heart of the group at times, in that she takes care of them, and it's nice to see her still invested and caring about Dr. Wells. Unfortuantely, it's a little misplaced but she doesn't know that yet.

As a scientist on the show, you get to deliver a fair amount of exposition. Is it fun to get to be the one asking those, and being a little more emotionally raw?

Absolutely. I mean, yes, there is some exposition that inevitably has to happen but I think the writers do a really great job of dividing it up between all of us. Especially in our earlier episodes, it seemed to fall pretty heavily on Tom, which I didn't complain about!

So it is really nice to get to play those more emotional beats with Grant as Barry. It's a fun change of pace and I feel grateful that I'm given the opportunity to do all those different things and play all of those different emotions.

You and Carlos are great together; do you spend a lot of 1-on-1 time honing that chemistry?

I think that's something that comes naturally to the two of us. His energy is different than mine and I think we really play off each other well. It's not really something we practice. I have to practice keeping a straight face around him sometimes, but it's really fun to play the comedy between the two of them.

You've moved between The Flash and Arrow, and presumably you guys will be moving around in the world of the spinoff. Are you excited playing in the larger DC world, outside of the polar experience of the very bright Central City and the very dark Starling?

Truthfully, it actually hasn't been discussed, the opportunity to cross over to their potentially new spinoff show, but I would love it if I had the opportunity to.

Several of those characters, I know from having Wentworth's character originate on The Flash or from having Brandon's character come over on last week's episode of The Flash. I adore all of those actors and would love the opportunity to go and sort of play with them, but again, it hasn't been discussed yet.

I think we're very lucky to be able to play in this world and that Greg and Andrew and Marc have been such great captains of this ship and sort of keeping these universes different and unique, but still offering the opportunity for people to visit.

And it's so fun! It's nice to change it up, have some different energy on set, it's really great. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that that's in my future, too.

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/21/the-fla ... rry-and-m/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH 1.20 "The Trap" Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fmn8-foEFQ

- THE FLASH 1.20 "The Trap" Extended Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTR3jYm62I

Añadidos los rátings del 1.19 "Who is Harrison Wells". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH Stills del 1.21 "Grodd Lives":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”