Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow "Cornered" Preview:

- ARROW On-Set Interview With Stephen Amell - Part 2 (greenarrowtv):

- Arrow Season 2 New Teaser - "The Island":

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW: Emily Bett Rickards Previews Season 2 (givememyremotetv):

- Arrow Season 2 Preview: A Chat with Stephen Amell:

- Colton Haynes Talks Selfies, Singing & 'Arrow' (ETOnline):

http://et.tv/18MWvAX

- Arrow Season 2 New Teaser - Time to Come Home:

- Los Jefes de Arrow Adelantan Nuevos Villanos, Black Canary y Más (TVGuide):
Los Jefes de Arrow Adelantan Nuevos Villanos, Black Canary y Más
Por Natalie Abrams 8 de Octubre, 2013 05:58 PM ET

When Arrow returns on Wednesday (8/7c on The CW), it will do so without its hero. In the wake of the Undertaking — in which an earthquake machine leveled half of The Glades — Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) has retreated to his own sanctuary ... and we're not talking about the Foundry. The emerald archer has ditched his hood for the safety of Lian Yu, the island where Oliver was marooned for five years of his life.

It won't be long, however, before Oliver is pulled back into the world of Starling City, where his family name is now synonymous with mass murder. Will Oliver be able to be the hero that the ravaged city needs? Who might stand in his way? TVGuide.com caught up with executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrews Kreisberg to get the scoop on Season 2:

How is Starling City dealing in the aftermath of the Undertaking?
Kreisberg: Not well. It took it on the chin in the finale. As bad as the city was in Season 1, it's even worse now. That's part of Oliver's journey this season. We always say, "So goes Oliver, so goes the city." He's in a very dark place and he really realizes in the premiere episode that he can't be the vigilante anymore. It's not enough to cross names off the list and target the one percent. That didn't work. He failed last year. This season really needs to be about something else. The city needs a hero. It needs a symbol of hope. That's why we titled Episode 1 "City of Heroes." That's our title for the season in an odd way, because it's really about heroes coming out of the woodwork like Oliver. Even the villains this season are going to view themselves as the hero.

Will Oliver be alone in his quest to save the city in Season 2?
Guggenheim: One of the things that plays a big part in the first few episodes of Season 2 is the idea that when you basically launch into this crusade, you put on an outfit, you're using an exotic weapon and you are taking on the criminal element of the city, there's going to be a response. In fact, there's going to be a series of responses. Like Lance says in the first episode of Season 2, "Before the Hood came to town, we didn't have earthquake machines and Dark Archers." Arrow is basically like this stone has been dropped into this huge pond and the ripple effects are spreading out starting out in the premiere. Some of those ripples are good in the form of positive things — like Roy (Colton Haynes) adopts the Arrow's crusade and is trying to do a job of saving people in the city — but we'll also see the negatives to that, too.
Kreisberg: In the beginning, [the police] are overwhelmed. They're actually targeting the Arrow because there's a feeling amongst some of the characters that all of this insanity began when the Arrow showed up. For some people, he's become the symbol for what's wrong with this city. One of Oliver's missions this year is to change the way the police and the public feel about the vigilante.

What role will Felicity and Diggle (David Ramsey) play for Oliver this season?
Guggenheim: Their roles on Team Arrow evolve, particularly with respect to Felicity. In Season 1, Felicity was girl Friday where she would do whatever Oliver asked her to do. In Season 2, she's developing — like Diggle — more of a voice in terms of how Oliver goes about his missions. She's definitely coming into scenes with more of a point of view. She's a lot more involved in telling Oliver what's on her mind and that makes her a stronger character.

Will Moira Queen (Susanna Thompson) stand trial for her involvement in the Undertaking?
Kreisberg: Yes. There will be some courtroom scenes. Moira behaved very badly last year. Everybody is really dealing with the repercussions of that. This season, for Moira, a lot of it is about redemption. Oliver wasn't the only one who failed last year. Moira really failed. As much as this season is about Oliver stepping into the light, it's about Moira trying to find her way back and how that impacts her children and the company and herself is so much of her journey.

Will Laurel (Katie Cassidy) play into that storyline?
Kreisberg: This season, Laurel is going to be joining the District Attorney's office, so she might have some dealings with that. Part of it is she's trying to stay out of it as much as she can, but as always with these things, bad stuff happens.

What's the state of Oliver and Laurel's relationship this season?
Guggenheim: We said there would be all these different repercussions from Tommy's (Colin Donnell) death and we're being true to that. Every episode invokes Tommy or comes out of what happened in the finale to Tommy in a very specific way. At the core, there's always their love for each other because they are star-crossed lovers. That said, I have to say something to keep myself from getting yelled at by the people who are shipping Oliver and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). The relationship between Oliver and Felicity over the course of Season 2 will evolve and deepen. Their relationship by the end of the season won't be the same as it is at the beginning of the season.

We see in the promos that Laurel is trying to take down Oliver. How will that affect their relationship?
Guggenheim: Obviously it doesn't make it easier. In the season premiere, we deal with the fallout in terms of their relationship from what happened at the end of Season 1, which was that they slept together and then Tommy died. We see the repercussions of both of those things. She has a new mission statement and that is to take down the Arrow. Their relationship gets more complicated in the first two episodes of Season 2 than maybe people are expecting.

How will the introduction of Black Canary (Caity Lotz) push Laurel in a new direction?
Guggenheim: You'll get your first glimpse of Black Canary in the premiere. Laurel needed a bit of a makeover. Last year, as a result of her job at CNRI and her relationship with Tommy, it sometimes felt like she was in a different show. One of our main goals this year was to really bring her into the fold in a way that made her an integral part of the stories we were telling. Black Canary's appearance is going to coincide with Laurel really struggling with a great number of things. We're throwing a lot of things at Laurel this year.

With the introduction of Black Canary, you're really close to Birds of Prey. Any chance of seeing that?
Guggenheim: We have an idea for how to do our version of Birds of Prey. When you think about it, we have a lot of pieces. It's a lot like the Suicide Squad. As we continue to populate our world with new characters and some returning people from last year, you start to go, "We're really close to that!" We saw this awesome bit of production art for a new set that we realized plays into Birds of Prey completely. Our Art Department wasn't even intending that! There's certainly a momentum towards that, but everything has to happen in due time. With respect to Birds of Prey specifically, there's an actress that we particularly need to make that piece work and we need to check on her availability.

Roy seems to be coming into contact with Black Canary.
Kreisberg: Roy has not given up his night job of going out and looking for trouble. He actually connects with the Arrow very early on in the season, who sets him on a new mission. When we find Roy in the first episode, he's floundering a little bit. He's trying to find his way and he really gets his purpose set for him, which is exciting. He and Thea (Willa Holland) are still dating. For everybody who found themselves in a bad place after the events last season, Thea is actually in a really good place. She's running the nightclub. Roy is working as a busboy at the club and she says to him, "I control both your paycheck and your sex life." Thea has really grown up during these five months. No more Catholic School girl outfits for her.

How did the decision to bring the Suicide Squad on come together?
Guggenheim: We introduced A.R.G.U.S. in Season 1. We also introduced Deadshot (Michael Rowe). We're thinking about how to expand the Arrow's Rogues Gallery, and Bronze Tiger (Michael Jai White) felt like he really fit into our world. We took a step back and realized that we were in spitting distance of the Suicide Squad. As with all things, we always have to be really careful not to let our geek selves drive everything. It has to be at the right pace for the show. We've got some really cool ideas for how to bring Deadshot back into the show. You're going to see that around Episode 6. We're hoping to get some new viewers in Season 2, so we want to repopulate our world. The hope is that we're moving in the right direction towards the Suicide Squad.
Kreisberg: Right now, we're taking it on a person-by-person basis. We have Deadshot as the leader of the Suicide Squad. We don't have any definitive plans to bring them all together. But, as always with these things, we see what people like and don't like.

Let's talk about the introduction of Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau), whose name was actually on Oliver's list last season. Did you know then that we'd meet her in Season 2?
Kreisberg: I'm so proud of the things that we thought of in the pilot that we knew we were going to do in the season, like the Deathstroke mask, and in Episode 2, the glyph, we knew all that. But I really cannot say with a good conscience that we knew we would get to Isabel Rochev. We just filled up that first page with names. Now, it's turned into a bit of a happy coincidence because we're so excited to have her on the show. Summer owns the screen. Oliver has a lot of antagonists this year. Last season, Oliver didn't care about being Oliver Queen. This season, since he's taking a leadership position in the company, he's going to find that that's very difficult. As much as he's saving everyone anonymously at night as the Arrow, people are throwing tomatoes at Oliver Queen during the day. A lot of his antagonists, including Sebastian Blood (Kevin Alejandro) and Isabel Rochev, they're really enemies for Oliver to overcome more than the Arrow. That's a brand new dynamic that the show has this season.

Will it be addressed that she was on the list?
Kresiberg: Oh yeah! We're not morons! [Laughs] Sometimes these things happen by accident and they turn out to be the best thing for us. As much as we had planned, some of what happened last year was completely by surprise. None of us had any conception of Felicity before Episode 3 and now you can't imagine the series without her.

Tell us about the differences between Isabel and Sebastian.
Guggenheim: What's really cool about having Isabel in the show is her character from the comics and the fact that we cast Summer Glau, I think, will form the basis of a lot of speculation as to what role she's playing in the life of the show. With respect to Kevin Alejandro as Sebastian Blood, the thing you'll see with him is he's also this force for both good and bad in the city. His confrontation with Oliver in Episode 2 is very, very pointed and charged. It's probably not the kind of confrontation that you would necessarily expect from Sebastian Blood, but he and Oliver go up against each other with sparks flying right form the jump.

You won't say whether these are the two big bads of the season, but you will still have two, correct?
Guggenheim: Our two big bads of the year, we know what their end game is and we know what their master plan is and the one thing we're committed to doing is we always say every villain is the hero of their own story, so both of the big bads will feel like they are acting from a righteous place. There's a Venn diagram in terms of their goals and in the Venn diagram there is overlap. Part of the fun is playing with the audience's expectations in terms of those motivations and in terms of how they're going to interact.

Will we see Deathstroke (Manu Bennett) off the island in Season 2?
Guggenheim: You'll get a hint as to where we're headed. Our challenge is if and when Slade Wilson shows up in present day, we owe it to the fans to do it in a way that's surprising. Knowing that Slade Wilson becomes Deathstroke, it's the thing everyone's asking because it's semi-obvious, so the trick is to do the obvious thing in a surprising way.

Is there a possibility that Oliver wasn't always on the island?
Guggenheim: Anything is possible. You'll get an answer to that question by the end of Episode 3.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Seaso ... 71827.aspx

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW On-Set Interview With Emily Bett Rickards (greenarrowtv):

- Arrow : 2.01 City of Heros Clip:

- Arrow Season 2 New Teaser "One Archer Left":

- Arrow 2.02 "Identity" Preview Promo (HD):

- Arrow 2.02 "Identity" Extended Promo (HD):

- Arrow : Real Me Preview:

- Entrevista con Celina Jade (Shado) de "Arrow" (thetvaddict):
Entrevista con Celina Jade (Shado) de "Arrow"
Por theTVaddict 9 Oct, 2013

CW’s ARROW comes roaring back for season two on October 9th at 8pm. Last season, we met the two halves of Oliver Queen’s life: the citizens of Starling City and the mysterious island guests who played a role in creating the Arrow. None did more so than Shado (Celina Jade), daughter of Oliver’s first mentor Yao Fei. Audiences figured out fast that Shado, a Chinese lawyer, isn’t your typical damsel. A master archer and skilled fighter, Shado plays a direct role in honing Oliver’s skills while they work together to leave the island. Even more intriguing, Shado and Oliver share the same dragon tattoo. In season two, fans will learn more about the martial arts maven Shado and who she is to Oliver.

Celina Jade isn’t new to the action scene. Born in Hong Kong, Celina’s father is American Kung Fu star Roy Horan. Celina started training at a young age and took her action fighting skills to the big screen in Hong Kong, staring in Legendary Assassin. Beyond that acting and martial arts, Celina has an extended career in modeling and music.
We shine the spotlight on Celina Jade as she sits down to chat about her character Shado, teases us about what’s next on ARROW and gives a behind the scenes look at filming on an action set like ARROW.

We’re all excited about the new season. Can you tell us a little bit about your character SHADO and what we’re going to see from her this season?
CELINA: Basically with Shado last season, we delved into how she was introduced into the island, her training of Oliver, the little spark that happened between them and all the drama that followed afterward with the death of her father [Yao Fei]. So during the hiatus, five months have passed and Shado and Oliver are actually in a relationship now. So this season, we’re going to see how the love between Shado and Oliver starts to affect their trio with Slade and how it affects their relationship and their teamwork as a whole when it comes to surviving the island. There’s been hinting of pirates for this new season on the island. It’s actually going to be a really exciting, exciting season. I’m shooting along and reading the scripts as we go and it definitely kept me guessing as well and I’m quite shocked by some of the things that do happen. It’s going to be a really cool season for fans to watch and the island is going to get big.

That sounds really exciting. How would you describe this new season? Anything you can tease for us besides pirates?
CELINA: Yeah, I think this season you’re going to see ARROW move a lot towards superheroes. They’re going to introduce a lot more names from the comic books that comic book fans have known for a long time. More bad guys also from the comic books. It’s going to be a really great concoction of all the superheroes from the comic books. Yeah, that’s what I can tease. (laughs)

You mentioned that Oliver and Shado have a relationship that has developed. How’s it been working with Steven Amell and any favorite scenes with him so far?
CELINA: There are but I can’t talk about them! (laughs) There are definitely a few pretty awesome scenes that will be extremely memorable on the island that will happen in season 2. I mean, I really enjoy working with Steven as well as Manu (Slade). They’re really cool people and very different. Manu is very, very, kinda crazy and outgoing and fun. Every time we start a scene, you’ll see Manu do like 50 push-ups and start running. It’s really funny. Like just before we go into a scene because he’s a method actor.

Steven is very kind, he’s very nice and definitely protective. Especially when it comes to doing stunts and fighting and stuff. So he’s given me a lot of great advice because he’s been playing Arrow for a while. I’ve been learning archery, but it’s funny because there’s certain things that you wouldn’t think would happen while you’re shooting, for example, holding a bow and holding it for 15-20 minutes while people are having a conversation. It’s quite difficult. It’s quite exhausting, especially when you have to do take after take from many different angles. And he’s really good at being like ‘Oh, Celina, just relax. We can’t see you in this shot.’ Or [teaching me] how to run with [the bow] to make sure I’m not poking all them in the butt. (laughs)

It’s really fun. The action is just incredible, too. The choreography is great and they’re very creative. The writers are very creative. I literally am just reading, and we just finished episode 7, and I’m reading the scripts and I’m shocked, you know, as I’m reading along. The writers really know how to fix it up and they definitely don’t lack anything in the creativity department.

I know you come from a martial arts history. How is the training for the role of Shado compared to what you’ve worked on in the past?
CELINA: The different training I’m getting is definitely archery. Because I’ve never had to play an archer in any of my old martial art movies. But I have an incredible teacher, Patricia Gonsalves. She’s so cool. She’ll teach you how to shoot walking and talking and sleeping and hanging and running. (laughs) She’s such a cool teacher. It’s actually made me really passionate about archery. Now I have my own personal bow. I’m just waiting for a cover so I can ship it back to Hong Kong or bring it back with me. I’m a bit concerned about immigration stopping me, “This is a weapon. You can’t take it back.” (laughs)

TSA might not like that!
CELINA: Yeah, although I’m thinking of trying to pass it off as art. I have this, like, heart bow and it’s really beautiful. So I’m hoping I can pass it off as art. “But Immigration Officer, I’m just going to hang it on my wall!”

What is it like being one of the strong women characters kicking butt alongside the men on this show?
CELINA: I love it. I think this is a dream role for me. I find it really boring, maybe not boring, but I find it difficult for me to play the subservient girlfriend type of role. I’ve had that problem in the past. I shot a romantic comedy and I was meant to stop a fight between my asshole ex-boyfriend and my best friend and I think I pulled the guy’s arm and he fell to the floor. The director was cracking up and like “Stop, you need to throw a handbag or something at him.” And I don’t know how to do that! I know how to block, defend and stop a fight. I don’t know how to take my purse and slap him in the face. That’s weird to me! It’s a weird action.

This has definitely a dream role for me and I think it’s great that we’re portraying women as an equal to men. You know, because it happens and we do exist. Women like that do exist and it’s really cool to play that strong powerful woman. Even cooler to play someone who helps Oliver find the strength within him to become that hero. So I couldn’t have been luckier when it comes to landing a role on ARROW and landing that role, in particular.

It’s a lot of fun and I love the action. I remember, the director asked me “Are you looking forward to shooting out in the woods? Is there something you don’t look forward to or do you love it?” And I told her, I love it. I really love it. I love the action. I love running around. I love explosions going here and there and the adrenaline and the guns and the shooting and tripping over roots. You know, mastering choreography and walking out, except I trip over roots. (laughs) It’s fun.

Would you say there are any similarities between you and Shado, the martial arts lawyer?
CELINA: I definitely don’t think I’m as kick ass as she is. (laughs) But honestly, I think every person has Shado within them. It’s just a matter of believing and letting it shine through you. In terms of martial arts and stuff, yes there are definitely similarities because we both grew up with fighting skills. In terms of value system, also, yes, there are a lot of similarities. Because she is Chinese and her respect and faith in her father, and believing in him despite being disgraced. It’s a very cultural, Chinese thing. So I do see some similarities. But do I have her courage? No. (laughs) I think I’m a little more fearful. But it’s cool. It’s good to learn a role and be able to learn from your character as well. So I’m learning a lot from Shado.

We saw Yao Fei die at the hands of Fyres at the end of the season and now we’re jumping ahead five months. How is that going to change Shado now?
CELINA: Yes, it definitely does affect her. But I can’t really talk about how it changes her. You will see.

You’ve got a great track record with films overseas in the Asian market. What are the differences filming in the Asian market compared to the US market?
CELINA: It is definitely different. Culturally, it’s very different. In Hong Kong, I’m used to doing a lot of my stunts and fighting and everything. The safety precautions are just as good, but it doesn’t appear to be as good. It’s a much bigger team working over here. I don’t do a lot of my falls and more dangerous stunts because they are very concerned about us getting hurt on set. It really does affect the TV show big time if anybody gets injured. So I am a little bit not used to how quickly action scenes are shot here. For example, when I’m doing a movie in Hong Kong, it can take a week or two weeks to do one action sequence. Whereas here, they do the equivalent of that kind of action sequence in one day. So it is definitely a lot faster and they are very, very safe.
Also, it’s amazing, because we have are unions over here. The maximum I’ve worked on set is probably like 18 hours, whereas in in Hong Kong, the max I’ve worked on set is 36 hours. So it’s really tough. But I think Hong Kong is a really good training ground for actors who are also martial artists. You won’t see me ever complain on ARROW because for me, I’m like “Wow, really??” This is so cool. It’s good work.

I guess the one thing I’m not used to is the weather change. In Hong Kong, it’s not as cold so I don’t really have to warm up that long and I’m pretty limber. I can fight and be very flexible. But here I have to warm up a lot longer because of the cold and I have to keep warming up. Like if I don’t fight for one or two takes, my muscles start to contract and I start to get stiff again because of the cold. So that’s something I have to be aware of to prevent injuries.

I still love working in Asia. It’s a different culture and people interact in a very different way than over here. But I still love both. I think as an actress as well, understanding that culturally I have to portray the character differently here from when I portray it in Asia. I’ll give you an example. Playing an Asian girl in China, let’s say I see Steven topless. There’s no way in hell I can look at him and have the thought go through my mind “Oh, wow. He’s hot.” I would have to quickly look away and go “Oh no, I shouldn’t have seen that,” and be shy and just wipe it out of my brain. Because that’s culturally what an Asian girl would do. Whereas over here, it is very normal to see a guy with a beautiful body and go “Oh wow, he’s hot.” That thought goes through your head.

When I first shot my first Chinese movie, I had exactly that situation, where this actor was showering, I throw a towel over while he’s showering, and I caught a glimpse of him, which was part of the script, and it went through my head “Oh, he’s cute.” And the director said “No, that comes across way too perverted. A Chinese girl would never check him out and say he’s cute. She would be embarrassed and shy and look away and afraid.” So when I portray a character I really have to take into consideration those cultural differences.

One last question. Did I see that you’re tri-lingual?
CELINA: Well, I speak Cantonese and Mandarin. Technically, Cantonese and Mandarin are two different dialects of Chinese. Cantonese and Mandarin are bit like Spanish and Italian. It’s like Latin-based but it’s different. So for example, Cantonese we write traditional Chinese, which is very different from simplified Chinese. So somebody who reads traditional cannot understand simplified and someone who reads simplified can’t understand traditional. So I do speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English.

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2013/10/09/w ... lina-jade/

- Los Jefes de Arrow bromean con la podibilidad de un romance Oliver-Felicity en la S2: "¡¿Por qué no deberían estar juntos?!" (eonline):
Los Jefes de Arrow bromean con la podibilidad de un romance Oliver-Felicity en la S2: "¡¿Por qué no deberían estar juntos?!"
Por Tierney Bricker Wed., Oct. 9, 2013 7:00 AM PDT

Sorry Stephen Amell, but we're into the ladies this season.

Arrow returns for its highly anticipated second season tonight and picks up a few months after the mindblowing finale, which found Oliver (Amell) losing his best friend and half of the city he vowed to protect. Now, Oliver is in danger of losing his family's company and reluctant to become the Hood again. Making matters more difficult? The ladies in his life!

We chatted with executive producer Andrew Kreisberg about the women of Starling City, including a darker Laurel (Katie Cassidy), who is firmly anti-Hood in season two, and a surprising Felicity, as well as the introductions of a classic DC Comics villain out for Queens Consolidated and the Black Canary. Plus, he has a message for fans hoping to see Oliver and quirky IT girl Felicity get together in season two...

Olicity Lives!: "Everything about Felicity has been a surprise to us," Kreisberg admits of the fan favorite character. "She was a one-off character that we just needed Oliver to get some information and just to make the scene not boring we gave her a personality and some quirks. The reaction of the studio and the network was so strong...It's one of the proudest things in my career that we created this character and Emily just brings her to life every day."

And though Felicity wasn't in the original conception of the series (We shudder at the thought of Arrow without our IT girl!), Kreisberg isn't ruling out a romance between Oliver and Felicity. "Hey, she's gorgeous and smart and funny and caring and Stephen's certainly a good-looking guy, so why shouldn't they be together?" But just don't expect to see it happen anytime soon, as Kreisberg explains, "As far as actually making it happen, for right now, I think it's better to have people shipping them instead of actually getting what they want and be disappointed." Oh, slow burn romances, we love you so...

A Whole New Laurel: Hardened by Tommy's (Colin Donnell) death, Laurel is out for blood...the Hood's blood to be exact. "We wanted to make her much more integrally involved in the Arrow storyline and what was going on," Kreisberg says of the more take-charge Laurel in season two. "It seemed like making her a district attorney felt like a solution to that, but also a natural evolution of where the character is." (Fans can expect to see Laurel show off some serious self-defense moves in the premiere, as well as make a major tactical play in episode two that will leave jaws unhinged.)

Starling City's New Ladies: Genre favorite Summer Glau makes her debut as Isabel Rochev, the professionally dangerous vice president of aquisitions of Stellmoor International, a company looking to take over Queen Consolidated, in tonight's episode. Kreisberg says the Firefly and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicle star's turn will surprise fans. "She's more of a nemesis for Oliver Queen than she is for Arrow, which I think people will find surprising. Summer said to me, ‘I've never played anyone like this before. I'm scared.' But she's so great and she's such a woman in this.

Also making her debut? The Black Canary, played by Caity Lotz. "The Black Canary story we're so excited about. We've been wanting to do this for a long time. In the same way that the series of Arrow is really the beginning of the Green Arrow's story, this is the beginning of the Black Canary's story," Kreisberg teases of Laurel's sister's introduction. "We're so excited to have Caity Lotz as part of our cast. She's so amazing."

And Kreisberg says Arrow fans will not want to miss episode five, which "is one of our big Black Canary episodes and I think it's one of the best episodes we've ever done."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/468127/arrow ... e-together

- Descripción oficial del 2.04 "Crucible":
2.4 “Crucible”: OLIVER SE ENCUENTRA CON CANARY — Oliver (Stephen Amell) descubre a un hombre que se conoce bajo el nombre de “The Mayor” (la estrella invitada Cle Bennett) que está trayendo armas ilegales a The Glades, así es que Oliver organiza un evento de “Dinero por Armas” para ayudar a limpiar la ciudad. Desafortunadamente, The Mayor irrumpe en el evento con su banda y hiere seriamente a Sin (la estrella invitada Bex Taylor-Klaus). Canary (Caity Lotz) está furiosa cuando descubre que su amiga está en el hospital y se prepara para tomar venganza. Mientras tanto, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) deja atónito a Oliver con cierta información sobre Canary, Donner (la estrella invitada Dylan Bruce) le pide a Laurel (Katie Cassidy) que cene con él, y Diggle (David Ramsey) reconecta con un viejo amigo. Eagle Egilsson dirige el episodio escrito por Andrew Kreisberg & Wendy Mericle (#204).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-spoil ... tion/15338

- Nueva imagen BTS del equipo de "Arrow" (09-10-13):

Imagen

(Thanks to @JamesBamford)

- Imágenes BTS (10-10-13):

Imagen Imagen

(@bex_tk: #StephenAmell just stands like this naturally. Born to be the hero)

- Arrow S2 Promotional Poster "Coming on Strong":

Imagen

Enlaces y rátings del 2.01 "City of Heros". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Diseño del traje de Black Canary en "Arrow":

Imagen

(@mguggenheim: Black Canary costume design. Note the Arrow-fication of the famous fishnets)

- Stephen Amell sobre Oliver Convirtiéndose en el Mayor Superhéroe y Flash trayendo los superpoderes a Starling City en la Season 2 (IGN.com):
Stephen Amell sobre Oliver Convirtiéndose en el Mayor Superhéroe y Flash trayendo los superpoderes a Starling City en la Season 2
por Jesse Schedeen 15 de Octubre, 2013

Arrow returned to the CW last week as Season 2 kicked off and viewers learned exactly how Oliver Queen was reacting to the tragic fallout of his battle with Malcolm Merlyn (as expected, not very well). But the premiere saw Ollie get back into the game, with a little help from the ever-faithful Diggle and Felicity, and now he's ready to confront the new challenges that lie ahead. Those challenges include becoming CEO of Queen Consolidated, sharing that responsibility with his new business rival, Isabel Rochev, and finding a way to continue his vigilante career while also respecting the memory of his late friend, Tommy. There's also the appearance of new costumed heroes in Season 2, including Black Canary and The Flash.

It's a busy life for Ollie, and that goes for the actor who portrays him as well. Luckily, with yesterday being Canadian Thanksgiving, Stephen Amell had a bit of free time in the midst of filming the mid-season finale. We were able to talk with the actor about how Ollie's journey will progress over the coming months as life in Starling City grows more complicated.

IGN TV: Was there any difficulty for you getting back into this role for Season 2, either mentally in terms of where Ollie is at now, or just the physical demands of the role?

Stephen Amell: Physically, it was actually quite a challenge. There's no way to prepare yourself for a 23-episode shoot, which is just shy of 200 days of production, plus all the different outside demands that came with it. By the time I was at the end of the first season, I was totally burnt. And I got sick for about six weeks. So once I let myself get better, I tried to get a bit of a mental recharge. Like a month before we started shooting this season, I was probably 25 pounds overweight, because I needed to relax. My body was really tired. So it's important that I did that, and that I thought about new ways to approach this year, just mentally and physically. Because we're in this for the long haul. We don't want to do two seasons; we want six. I don't ever want to be sick again after we finish production when I'm supposed to be taking time to relax. So physically, it was challenging, but I'm glad I went through the experience of the first season, because it's just given me all the knowledge on how to pace myself. Right now, we're nine episodes in. We're pretty close to halfway down the season, it feels like, and I feel fantastic.

IGN TV: And that was going to be one of my questions - just how far into the season you guys are right now. And it sounds like you're moving at a pretty good pace.

Amell: Yeah, we're at a great pace. We're halfway through episode 9. It's a holiday up here in Canada today, so we have the day off. But halfway through episode 9. And the end of the ninth episode is the unofficial halfway point of the season for us. We came on the air last week, and we'll be on the air for nine consecutive weeks. The ninth episode is the last one before our Christmas break. Last year it was when we revealed the identity of the Dark Archer and set in motion the end-game for our season, and that's very much what happens this year too. It's also the second half of our introduction of Grant Gustin as Barry Allen. These are prime episodes that we're shooting right now. [laughs]

IGN TV: Barry is something I want to touch on in a little bit, but first I figured we could touch on the premiere episode a little more. One of the things that episode showed us is just how badly Ollie is taking Tommy's death, even after several months.

Amell: Mmhmm.

IGN TV: Is that something that's going to be casting a shadow over him for the entire season?

Amell: Yes, but not always in the negative sense. He's taking it very hard, but the declaration he makes in the premiere, and one that we hope honor, not just in this season, but through any subsequent seasons of the show, is that he's going to try and be a better person to honor Tommy, and because of what happened to him. The shadow of Colin's character will always be with the show, but I'm really hoping it's not just in a mournful, negative, sad way, but in a positive, character-building way.

IGN TV: And I know some viewers have taken issue with the way Ollie has sometimes resorted to killing during the course of the series. I think it made a lot of them happy to see this episode really deal directly with that topic and force Ollie to acknowledge that there are better ways of being a hero. Are you happy with the transformation he's going through right now?

Amell: It's certainly more dynamic. It gives us a lot more options with storytelling. And you know, we never really referred to Ollie as "The Arrow" or "Green Arrow" in Season 1, and there's a really, really good reason for that. He's not that character. He's very myopic in the first season. He had tunnel vision. He was a guy focused on revenge, and he had serious, serious anger issues that were ultimately his downfall in the first season. And the downfall of a lot of people. So I'm excited that we're taking the main character on our show and admitting that he has some pretty serious flaws that he needs to work on. If we can get people to a spot where they can begin to empathize with the character a little more - because there wasn't a great deal to rally around for viewers with Oliver. He was a pretty hard-edged guy in Season 1. If we can present a version that people can connect with a little more, I think that's a game-changer for our show,. So I'm very excited that we're doing that.

IGN TV: And one of the key things Ollie said in this episode was basically that killing people would dishonor Tommy's memory. Is it safe to assume that vow is something that's going to be pretty sorely tested over the course of this season?

Amell: Oh yeah, big time. Big time. Killing people creates a moral conundrum, certainly, but it's actually pretty neat and tidy from a logistical standpoint. If you're going to be presented with a villain who is trying to use lethal force on Ollie or the people he cares about, and he's not going to kill that villain, then what are we going to do with them? We're going to create a world where we might have a lot of incarcerated villains, but they're still alive. And we've seen through the course of the show that, if you're not going to put somebody in a body bag, they're going to come back and haunt you. It's going to create a bunch of scenarios where Oliver is more on a moral high-ground, but he's going to have to deal with those repercussions inasmuch as there are more people after him.

IGN TV: And it sounds like this opens the door for more recurring villains along the lines of Deadshot and Vertigo.

Amell: Absolutely. Very much so.

IGN TV: You mentioned this subject a minute ago, but the premiere ended with a shot of Ollie looking down at his arrow and maybe, possibly, choosing a real superhero name for himself. Is that something the characters acknowledge right away? Are we going to find out what exactly he's calling himself from here on out?

Amell: We haven't gotten to a point where Oliver has said it, but we are moving towards a name, and several other people have said it for him.

IGN TV: The premiere also introduced Summer Glau as the Isabel Rochev character. And I guess the status quo it set up for these two characters is that they're forced to work together to save Queen Consolidated. Do you see this as an antagonistic relationship, or is there potential for a deeper relationship there?

Amell: There's certainly potential for a deeper relationship. I read on a few outlets that Summer had been cast as Isabel Rochev, "a new villain on Arrow," and I certainly haven't seen anything through eight episodes that would suggest she's a villain. She is a business person. She's a very strong-willed person. And she has a deep interest in Queen Consolidated, as does Oliver. The problem for Oliver is he's trying to be CEO, and he's trying to be the public face of, not just Queen Consolidated, but the Queen family. But... [laughs] being CEO isn't the only job he has. He's trying to save Starling City currently, but he can't tell Isabel that. Isabel is constantly thinking that Oliver is irresonsible and flaky. He doesn't show up to things. And he can't say, "Yeah, well, it's because I'm the vigilante." He has to just sort of swallow her discomfort and disapproval and try to win her over despite that.

IGN TV: I think people are quick to label her a villain just because that's how the character was more or less portrayed in the comics.

Amell: Right.

IGN TV: But one thing I think you guys have always done pretty well is avoid dividing the main characters into black and white categories and make sure they all have some depth. So far, it seems like she's another example of that.

Amell: Yeah. What we learned on the show is our episodes, and to a greater extent, our season is only going to be as good as our villains. If we only have two-dimensional, "twisting and twirling their mustache" villains, then who cares? Everybody's seen that. If you create a villain who is as committed and as invested in their cause as Oliver is in his, or Diggle is in his, or Laurel is, then that's something that's really interesting. I'm all for really cool, captivating, gray area villains. And we do a good job of that this year.

IGN TV: I think it's interesting just to compare the marketing and ads for this season to last year's. Last year's ads really emphasized just Oliver Queen, usually with his shirt off, but now you're seeing more of the ensemble cast in these posters and other images. Do you feel like the show is making a shift to more of an ensemble focus?

Amell: Well, hmmm... One thing about our poster this year is that it has seven people in it, and we have nine series regulars. I think not including the other two [Susanna Thompson and Paul Blackthorne] was a mistake, and I'm happy to be on the record about that. Our ensemble cast is incredibly capable. This year, in our third episode, we give Officer Lance a ton to do. And he shines in that role. In episode 6, it's really very much Diggle's episode, just like episode 7 is very much Laurel's episode. Episode 5 we're exploring a new character [which Kreisberg revealed to be Black Canary] and it''s very much their episode. And Episode 8 is all about Grant Gustin as Barry Allen. This is great for me. There are always going to be moments and instances where it's going to feel like I'm in every frame of an episode. But we've done a good enough job of establishing our supporting players that I think, not only will the fans accept those episodes where there's more of a them-centric episode, but I think they'll embrace it. Last year, when we took the opportunity to focus more on things that happened on the island, and by extension, told a lot about Slade Wilson, people loved that episode. So I'm glad that we're doing it. It's good for our show.

IGN TV: I want to end off by talking about The Flash a little more.

Amell: Ah ha!

IGN TV: I've already talked about this with Andrew Kreisberg and David Ramsey a little, but I wanted to get your take on how the introduction of super-powers is going to change this world and what Ollie's perspective on that is in particular.

Amell: Well, if it comes to pass that superpowers are introduced, like most things on our show -- if not like all things on our show -- we will be surprised by how Oliver reacts to it. I think that the general assumption is that, if Barry got superpowers, it would be the first time Ollie came across someone with superpowers. And that's not necessarily true. I'm not worried about superpowers. In fact, I think that the more they get introduced into the Arrow world, it'll be interesting to have a situation where, maybe some people have superpowers, but Oliver doesn't have them. That creates an interesting dynamic for our show. I've talked with [director] David Nutter in particular about some of their ideas for the Flash-centric episodes we're going to have later this season, and they're fascinating. It's the same universe as our show, but it's viewing it in a very different place. And that's good. It gives it a chance to stand on its own.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/15/ ... n-2?page=1

- Stephen Amell Adelanta la Búsqueda de Oliver por conseguir el apoyo público (TVGuide):
Stephen Amell Adelanta la Búsqueda de Oliver por conseguir el apoyo público
Por Natalie Abrams 15 Oct, 2013 09:32 PM ET

On Arrow, Starling City isn't really fond of Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) right now because of his mother — along with Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) — are why half of The Glades was leveled during the Undertaking. But it's not just Oliver who will seek the public's support as he attempts to rebuild the city: Arrow will also need their help if he wants to be seen as a hero, not the killer vigilante they've come to know. Now that Ollie has sworn to go about being a hero a different way, will the city support the Arrow? TVGuide.com caught up with Amell to get the scoop on that, the true nature of Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) and the super-powered elephant in the room (Hint: The Flash!):

Oliver has decided not to kill people as Arrow. Will he actually be able to do pull that off?
Stephen Amell: It's one thing to say, it's another thing to actually put it in action. It creates a whole new set of problems when you're trying to have a secret identity and clean up the streets. How do you stop someone if you're not going to kill them if that's all he's known? It creates a whole new subset of problems for us on the show because these people that Oliver interacts with come out the other side alive and thus can talk. Also, the most effective way to win a fight is to kill somebody when they're trying to kill you, too. It's a whole new set of issues for Oliver. It forces us to take stories all the way through to their conclusion, as opposed to ending them at the point of an arrow.

How can he prove that he really is a hero for the city when the police don't trust him?
Amell: He doesn't care what people about him. He says in Episode 2 that he's being taken to task about the fact that no one is ever going to think he's a hero. He says very simply, "As long as the city is safe, it doesn't matter." In the early episodes, he's not interested in public opinion. Towards the latter half of the season, public opinion is going to become a focal point. It's not really something that we've ever addressed. Last year, in Episode 9, we very briefly mentioned public support for the vigilante, but have not done that since then. Once we get around to talking about it, that will be a critical element to the rest of this season and probably through several seasons going forward because we are moving towards the vigilante being seen in more of a public light, which I'm very excited for.

Both Oliver and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) have a big obstacle in Laurel because she wants to take down the vigilante. How will that affect their relationship?
Amell: It doesn't affect Oliver and Laurel. Their relationship is certainly in a much more honest place than it's ever been. There are going to be some factors that begin to complicate that as we move through the season. But with Arrow and Laurel, she's so venomous against him that part of it feels like it has to be misdirected slightly. It has to be about something else, which we are going to address in short order on the show. I love the scene between Katie and I when we're at Tommy's grave and we see her declare war on the vigilante. You can read the thoughts going through Oliver's head: Oh sh--, this is inconvenient.

While Laurel is trying to take Arrow down, Roy (Colton Haynes) is trying to help him. What is their relationship going to be like this season?
Amell: It's interesting. We are interacting more and more, Arrow and Roy. One of the fun things that we have now is every once and a while as Oliver, I will see him and I know what he's up to because I'm interacting with him as the Arrow. That creates some fun scenes where I can say something to Roy and he's thinking to himself, "How does he know this?!" It's cool having him as part of the team. He probably thinks that he's more a part of the team than he is. Stuff is happening with the Roy Harper character. One of the things that I like about our show is we know that we have a plan for a lot of characters, but the writers aren't afraid to let the plan percolate for a little while. Not everything has to happen right away, so Roy is just waiting in the wings, but when his involvement with Team Arrow starts to become more and more dynamic, he'll be ready.

Not only will the Arrow be facing different villains this year, Oliver will also be facing challenges since his name is synonymous with mass murder. How will he take more of a leadership position in his family to try to repair their name?
Amell: He shot himself in the foot a little bit. The last time Oliver Queen was seen in public was when he faked being drunk and spoke at the dedication at the applied sciences division at Queen Consolidated and made a total asshole of himself. Now, he's the face of the Queen family and he really is the CEO of Queen Consolidated without any formal business training whatsoever. It's a whole new set of problems because he's out of his depth. Saving the company is really important to him. We see him struggle with that. I've read a lot of places saying Isabel Rochev is a villain, but I certainly haven't seen that yet. The way they've designed the character is that she is trying to actually save the company. This is what she does. He is continually proving to be irresponsible in her eyes because she doesn't know that being CEO isn't the only job that he has. It's creating tension between the two of us.

We're also going to get the introduction of Flash (Grant Gustin) later this season. Can you talk about shooting those episodes?
Amell: We're in the middle of Episode 9, but Episode 8 is in the books. I don't envy the job that Grant had to do because it is his episode. He's the most important character in it. He has the most dialogue. He's coming into a show that's already up and moving. He took ownership of it without being a d--- about it. He just came in and was ready to work and did a phenomenal job. People are really going to enjoy that character, and I can see why [executive producers] Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg were so interested in having this character stand on its own and become its own show. He's a very different character and it's a cool dynamic to have in these two episodes. I'm very impressed.

This world is so grounded in realism without superpowers. When you first heard they were going to introduce Flash, what was your reaction in that regard?
Amell: I never worried about superpowers or non-superpowers at all. It's a very simple piece of dialogue where you just start to try and explain things. Just because we're talking about superpowers doesn't mean that we can't try to ground them in reality. We also have to assume, and I think everyone has, that Oliver has never come across someone with superpowers before — what if he has? Hmm. A lot happened in the five years on the island that we are just getting to tell that story. Oliver has never talked about it for a very good reason. We haven't seen anything happen to Oliver where he's just been shocked and dumbfounded and at a loss. Anything that he sees, it certainly looks like he's seen it before. I'm interested to see how he reacts to the introduction of superpowers if, in fact, that happens. I think it might be different than most people would expect.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Steph ... 72116.aspx

- ‘ARROW’: ¡CINCO SCOOPS! (insidetv.ew.com):
Vertigo returns. Arrow is far from done protecting Starling City from one of the most dangerous drugs around, says Haynes. But the reappearance of Vertigo will also mean the return of some of Roy Harper’s skeletons. “Vertigo comes back into the storyline this season and that could set up a possible appearance from somebody from Roy’s past, which, in a way it does with the character Sin (Bex Taylor-Klaus),” he reveals. “[Sin] starts to make Thea a little curious about what happened in their past, and she’s definitely a big part of helping Roy and Thea grow closer…you’ve got to break them apart a bit to make them grow stronger.”

John Barrowman’s return as the Dark Archer: Not what you might think. News of John Barrowman’s return sent fans clamoring to Speculation City, and exec producer Marc Guggenheim wouldn’t have it any other way. “We said at Comic-Con that John was coming back — but we didn’t say when and we didn’t say how. So, I’m going to continue to not spoil that. But I will remind everybody that you know we tell stories in two different time periods — we’re actually doing an episode where Oliver sort of has hallucinations, we’re doing flashbacks from different people’s perspectives,” he says. “OK, I’ll make a joke — we’ve got a lot of different arrows in our quiver. So just because you think you may know something doesn’t mean that you know how it’s going to happen.”

Barry Allen/Flash (Grant Gustin) — will he anger Olicity shippers? Haynes was happy to report that he quickly got along with new cast member Grant Gustin (they bonded over IKEA, in case you were wondering), but there’s one segment of folks who may not be so happy about the arrival of Barry Allen. Namely, Olicity fans. “I know his chemistry with Emily [Rickards] is electric,” says Haynes. “Olicity shippers are going to be in for a little rude awakening this season. I don’t know if they’re going to get what they want.”

Another death? Are you — like Oliver and Co. — still reeling from the death of Tommy? Then you better brace yourself. “I would say there is one more fatality that is coming up,” Guggenheim says.

Summer Glau reveal coming. We met her in the season premiere, but there’s still much for the audience to learn about Summer Glau’s Isabel Rochev. “She has a surprising connection to the Queen family, which will be revealed in episode 8,” teases EP Andrew Kreisberg. “She’s not an adversary for the Arrow, she’s really an adversary for Oliver.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/14/bones ... -spoilers/

- 'DC All Access' confirma que Seth Gabel regresa a Arrow como Count Vertigo:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... gI9YjVVhBE

- Arrow 2.02 Identity Clip:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- HQ Stills 2.04 "Crucible":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow 2.02 "Identity" Promo Poster:

Imagen

- Arrow 2.02 "Identity" Public Enemy Clip 2:

- Arrow 2.02 "Identity" Public Enemy Clip 3:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/16/arrow ... ive-video/

- ¡Stephen Amell Revela que alguien descubre el secreto de Oliver! Además, ¿será rota la nueva regla de no-matar? (EOnline):
¡Stephen Amell Revela que alguien descubre el secreto de Oliver! Además, ¿será rota la nueva regla de no-matar?
Por Tierney Bricker 16 Oct 7:00 AM PDT

We chatted with leading man Stephen Amell about tonight's episode, including how Oliver is adjusting to his new "no-kill" rule and which actor he's been spending a lot of time with, calling their scenes "a hell of a lot of fun." Plus, Amell teases that Team Arrow could be growing very, very soon...

While Oliver, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) will still be working as a trio, Amell says they will be receiving some help this season. "On the fringes now we have Roy Harper (Colton Haynes), and to the same extent, and now maybe even more so, we have Officer Lance (Paul Blackthorne), which is a hell of a lot of fun. I love working with Paul, and episode three is he and I very much working in tandem, and it's a blast, so I'm excited."

In fact, Amell says he wants Team Arrow to expand and reveals it will: "Someone new does learn my identity in the first nine episodes, and certainly not someone that we would expect." Theorize away, Arrow fans!

Of course, one of the premiere's most memorable moments came when Oliver decided he would no longer kill his opponents in honor of his dearly departed best friend Tommy (Colin Donnell), and Amell says fans can expect the no-kill rule to actually make the fight scenes even better. "It certainly makes them meaner. In a lot of ways, an arrow to the heart is probably a little bit nicer than me using that awesome new bow that I have and punching you in the face five times because at least with an arrow to the heart it's over quickly."

But rules were made to be broken, and Oliver's newly-implemented one may just come to end in the second season's first nine episodes.

"We create these rules and it doesn't mean that we always have to stick to them. We see that rule tested continuously this season, and Oliver has drawn a line, but is there anything that's going to push him over it?" Amell says. "Probably. It creates an incredibly tense moment towards the latter half of the first nine episodes, the results of which carries into the second part of the season."

Finally, Amell encourages fans to tune in live tonight as the closing scene will leave you breathless. "It's good, as far as cliffhangers go, it's right up there for us, for sure," he teases.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/470593/arrow ... -be-broken?

- ¡Bronze Tiger Es Liberado! Además — Oliver Hace un Ominoso Nuevo Amigo-Enemigo (TVLine):
¡Bronze Tiger Es Liberado! Además — Oliver Hace un Ominoso Nuevo Amigo-Enemigo
Por Matt Mitovich 16 de Oct, 2013 09:24 AM PDT

This week on The CW’s Arrow (tonight at 8/7c), no sooner does Oliver return to his secret persona does he come face-to-face with ongoing adversary China White (returning guest star Kelly Hu). Only this time, the badass femme has brought a new friend — Bronze Tiger, played by Spawn’s Michael Jai White. (I suggest foregoing a handshake, boys.)

Sicced by the Triad on the vigilante, Bronze Tiger “just wants to prove himself, to test himself against the best,” White tells TVLine. “China White even basically says to him, ‘Heres a guy who will give you a challenge.’ So it’s one of those things where he’s trying to focus on facing this guy.”

Part of what pointed White at Arrow is the superhero drama’s rep for impressive weekly stunt work. Through his past action-oriented projects, “I happen to be very connected in the stunt world, and the fight coordinator on Arrow, [James] ‘Bam-Bam’ [Bamford], has an amazing reputation. They have a great stunt presence there, and then you’ve got a great lead [Stephen Amell) who's really committed, both mentally and physically."

Amell returns the compliment, saying: "Michael Jai White is just the consummate professional. He came in and worked his butt off, and the scenes we shot together were really cool."

Also looming ever-large in this week's episode is Alderman Sebastian Blood, played by True Blood's Kevin Alejandro. The rising political star, in representing the Glades' oft-dismissed interest, will butt (figurative) heads with Oliver Queen before agreeing to a tentative, if fleeting, truce.

"One of the most interesting relationships [Oliver] has is with Sebastian Blood — who, if you’re into the comics, you can probably guess where that’s going,” teases EP Andrew Kreisberg. “They start out as antagonists and then start to form this relationship as friends. And those are always the best villains to spring up, the ones who start as friends. There’s a lot of that this season — betrayal amongst people, a lot of things that aren’t what they seem.”

Bronze Tiger. A Blood brother. That bad penny China White. And at least one ominous return (or two?). It all adds up to a plethora of targets for he who will be known as Arrow. “We’re starting to build our repertoire of villains,” Amell notes. “So why have one when we can have two, or three or four? As important as it is to build our superhero world” — weaving in the likes of Black Canary, a would-be Speedy and a fast-approaching Flash — “what good is it if there aren’t supervillains along the way?

“What are the superheroes going to do, just high-five and congratulate each other for being awesome?” the actor adds with a laugh. “No. You have to have adversaries.”

http://tvline.com/2013/10/16/arrow-prev ... ian-blood/

- Stephen Amell sobre el viaje de Oliver y el por qué no sale con Felicity aún (zap2it):
Stephen Amell sobre el viaje de Oliver y el por qué no sale con Felicity aún
Por Laurel Brown 16 Oct, 2013 1:51 PM ET

"Arrow" Season 2 is bringing us a whole new Oliver Queen -- a man who wants to be a hero instead of just a vigilante. But what does that mean, really? The show's star, Stephen Amell, previews the new Oliver -- along with his possible relationship with Felicity -- in this interview.

Some of the answers may surprise you.

How would you describe Oliver Queen this in Season 2?

Stephen Amell: First of all, he's much more open to advice. Second of all, he's damaged and he's hurting -- which is not dissimilar from last year -- but he's trying to work on it as opposed to just masking it over with anger and revenge and all the things that he was doing last year. He's hurting, but he's letting himself feel that pain. And that's the first step to making yourself better.

There's also more joy and a sense of accomplishment when he's able to do something good as the vigilante -- or as the CEO of Queen Consolidated or as a son and a brother and friend. So there's a lot more happy moments. Which is important.

What will be Oliver's biggest challenges?

Stephen Amell: Being the CEO and trying to save Queen Consolidated is a very real thing. And he's trying to do it, a) with no real business knowledge and b) with another job that takes up a lot of his time. So that's a big challenge for him.

He's making a declaration in the season premiere that he's not going to be killing anybody. It's a good thing to say, but it's a really, really difficult thing to actually do. If you're interacting with someone who's trying to kill you -- and you're using non-lethal force -- then even if you win, that person is always going to be around. One of the good things about using lethal force, is you don't have to worry about them being a threat once everything is done. We can't just bury a character -- literally. We have to carry their story all the way through. Are they in jail? Did I let them go? What's going on? It's creating a universe that's really, really full of bad dudes.

Could Oliver handle the situation if he absolutely had to kill someone now?

Stephen Amell: It totally depends on the situation. I can say that we do address something exactly like that towards the end of our first nine episodes.

Will Roy be teaming up with the Arrow soon?

Stephen Amell: That's a huge point of focus for us in our first 9 episodes that he is now -- I guess if you want to get technical about it, he's a member of the team.

He's here. Oliver sees a lot of potential in him, but the big problem from his perspective -- and something that we address in a very aggressive manner towards the end of the first 9 episodes -- is the closer Roy gets to the vigilante, the more danger that causes for Thea. Because if we learned anything so far, it's that proximity to the vigilante is not a good thing. It puts you in life or death situations ... As long as Thea and Roy are an item, that's always going to be looming.

Do you see Oliver and Felicity getting together at some point?

Stephen Amell: We have been moving closer to that this year because they're spending so much time together. And also because of a) Felicity has really come into her own in terms of offering her opinions. And maybe more importantly, Oliver has become much more open to listening to other people's opinions. So as that relationship gets more dynamic, Oliver starts to see her in a different way. And maybe more of a romantic way.

But there's a good reason why Oliver hasn't had a serious relationship yet -- with anybody -- since he got back from the island, and we address that towards the back half of our first 9 episodes -- specifically as it pertains to Felicity.

In the island flashbacks, we are meeting some new bad guys. What will we be learning about them?

Stephen Amell: We'll meet them soon. They have their leader that we meet in episode 6. We get a look at the "man behind the curtain," so to speak. They're obviously after something. It's interesting, because it introduces some really intriguing new characters into our storyline -- including somebody that we actually called by name in episode 12 last year.

It's the gentleman whose life I saved.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... g-yet.html

- Michael Jai White Sobre lo que Mueve a Bronze Tiger (accesshollywood):
Michael Jai White Sobre lo que Mueve a Bronze Tiger
Por Jolie Lash 16 de Octubre, 2013 1:47 PM EDT

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Michael Jai White claws his way into Starling City tonight, as he makes his debut as Bronze Tiger in “Arrow.”

“He’s really trying to prove that he’s the best of the best,” Michael explained to AccessHollywood.com of what is motivating Bronze Tiger, who gets into a major fight with Stephen Amell’s Oliver Queen/The Hood. “That can make you a villain depending on what the situation is. Of course, he doesn’t think he’s a villain, and not many people do. But he’s really bent on finding out he’s the best of the best.”

China White, who also returns to the picture this week, is motivated by more than beating Oliver’s alter ego. She is interested in the medical supplies being shipped to Glades Memorial (to treat the victims of the Malcolm Merlyn-induced catastrophe), and has teamed up with Bronze Tiger for some extra muscle.

“I think it’s kind of a co-dependent relationship there — even though he may have some other eyes for China White as well,” Michael laughed. “She’s kind of a tasty treat there.”

Bronze Tiger is a pretty powerful opponent for The Arrow, but he doesn’t have superpowers.

“We’re trying to make it as close to the realm of reality… that could be believable,” Michael explained. “Nobody’s flying, so [he’s] kind of a tangible badass.”

Michael pulled from his martial arts background for the role, and he was equipped with a serious set of claws for his scenes.

“I’ve got my stunt claws and I’ve got my steel claws and I’ve got my teeth brushing claws and hairdryer claws that I can use sometimes use after I get out of the shower, so there’s different types of claws that are attached,” he joked.

“But actually, those things are absolutely dangerous. I was so scared between takes because there’s people milling about all around you and sometimes they brush into you, sometimes they’re not thinking… and if my claws are pointed in any direction, somebody might run into them. So when I’d have ‘em after a take, I’m like literally [holding] my hands are up in the air or something. I’m not comfortable until the prop master takes those away from me because they’re just so dangerous,” he said.

Michael, a veteran of films including “The Dark Knight,” said he was impressed by working with “Arrow” star Stephen.

“Being an actor who’s also physical, I’m very proud of his commitment to the physical part of this,” Michael said. “He’s very real. He’s very athletic and very focused and it’s great to work with someone like that.”

http://www.accesshollywood.com/arrow-se ... icle_85562

- Productor Ejecutivo de 'Arrow' Hala sobre las elecciones de cambio de juego (etonline):
Productor Ejecutivo de 'Arrow' Hala sobre las elecciones de cambio de juego
Por JARETT WIESELMAN 16 de Oct, 2013

I was a wee bit worried three months off would diminish the phenomenal momentum Arrow had built up over the course of its first year, but last week's season premiere not only picked up right where things left off, it raised the stakes another dozen notches and re-established Arrow as TV's most exciting and inventive action series.

Tonight's episode, Identity, brings back a fan-favorite villain (China White), introduces a new one (Bronze Tiger) and ends with the most shocking moment in series history! But before we get to that jaw-dropping reveal, there's a lot to savor and I caught up with Arrow EP Marc Guggenheim to talk about Oliver's refocused mission, the expansion of Team Arrow and how Laurel 2.0 is a major game changer!

ETonline: The premiere saw Oliver decide to become more hero and less vigilante. What does that trajectory look like this season?
Marc Guggenheim: One of the things we went into season two with was the idea that Arrow is called Arrow instead of "Green Arrow" because we've treated him as the nascent version of the comic book character, who is fully established as a hero with a fully-fleshed out secret identity. This show has always been like a series-long Batman Begins and part of that is evolving his mission, first as The Hood and now, in season two, as Arrow. We realized that last year was all about revenge; about going down the list of names in his father's notebook. This year is about being a hero and saving the city. One of the ideas we explore in episode two is: What does it mean to save a city? How do you dramatize that, and how does it make the people Oliver is fighting different than last year? One of the things we hit upon for this week's episode was, in the wake of the earthquake, there would be a lot of problems to deal with and FEMA would be proving supplies so we thought, "What if someone was actually hijacking those FEMA supply trucks and preventing the supplies from getting to the hospitals in The Glades?" We realized that would be a nice job for Arrow.

ETonline: Last week's ep ended with Oliver staring longingly at an arrow while saying he needs a new name. When will we actually start to hear people call him "The Arrow?"
Guggenheim: That answer will be coming in episode three.

ETonline: Laurel is clearly re-dedicated to bringing down The Vigilante, unbeknownst to her that it's also Oliver. What excites you about that storyline?
Guggenheim: For one, it was the conflict inherent in the fact that, on the one hand, she's got this romance with Oliver, but on the other hand, she's going after his alter ego. One of the other things we cottoned to was the idea that at the end of season one, Detective Lance was working with The Arrow and we liked that it was flipping the dynamics of The Lance family, where the hunter became the ally and the ally became the hunter. Part of the fun of watching Laurel go after The Arrow is that at the same time, her father is getting closer to The Arrow. One of our main goals coming into season two was giving Laurel more to do. Her relationship with Tommy had her siloed off in season one in this separate storyline, which was all well and good, but the end result was it felt like she was in a different show, so we really wanted to give Laurel a makeover. She has a different mission-statement this year, it's not just that she's going after The Arrow, it's also her new job at The DA's office. That will allow her to be a lot more integrated into the episodes and all the stories we're telling. It's all in service of Laurel 2.0.

ETonline: Some fans have felt that, maybe as a result of her Tommy storyline, there's not a ton of chemistry between Laurel and Oliver. Does this new path fuel their dynamic more or allow you to move away from that a bit?
Guggenheim: I think it's adding additional layers. I think we've always been very honest that it's great some fans 'ship Oliver and Felicity while others 'ship Oliver and Laurel, but in neither instance will we be seeing the resolution of those relationships any time soon. This is just another bend in the road for Oliver and Laurel. Although I do think there's an element of destiny for those two characters.

ETonline: When The Flash comes in, I know there are some sparks with him and Felicity. How does that complicate Olicity?
Guggenheim: We've all experienced situations where it's oblivious that someone has a crush on you and they start flirting with someone else which makes you jealous. Oliver will definitely have a reaction to Felicity's flirtation with Barry, and that's something that will reverberate past the episodes that Barry is in.

ETonline: Roy is also incredibly determined to join The Vigilante's quest. In the writers room, do you feel there's only a certain number of people who can be on Team Arrow at a given time?
Guggenheim: Yeah, it's tricky. We have to balance it; we can't have a football team worth of partners. Oliver and Roy are on a collision course with one another and Roy will ultimately discover Oliver's secret, but that will progress at a different pace than I think people expect. By the end of episode 2, you'll see that there's another way for Roy to join "Team Arrow" without being brought down to the lair.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/139626_Arrow ... index.html

- Michael Jai White Habla sobre la S2 de ARROW, el llevar a la vida a Bronze Tiger, el luchar con las garras y más (Collider.com):
Michael Jai White Habla sobre la S2 de ARROW, el llevar a la vida a Bronze Tiger, el luchar con las garras y más
Por Christina Radish 16 Oct, 2013

On Season 2 of the hit CW series Arrow, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) has rededicated himself to his mission of being more than just another vigilante, and is attempting to become a beacon of hope for the city’s most vulnerable, as The Arrow. In Episode 2, thieves hijack medical supplies sent to Glades Memorial, and Oliver gets into a heated battle with China White (Kelly Hu) and her new partner, Bronze Tiger (Michael Jai White), over those supplies.

During this recent exclusive phone interview with Collider, actor Michael Jai White (The Dark Knight, Spawn) talked about being invited to bring the Bronze Tiger to life, that the character is looking to test and challenge himself by going up against Arrow, how much fun it is to get to do bad-ass fight sequences, how easily stunt choreography comes to him, thanks to his martial arts background, what it’s like to fight with knuckle blades, and that he would love to explore more of the depths of this character, who has been both hero and villain in the comics. Check out what he had to say after the jump.

How did you come to be playing the Bronze Tiger?

MICHAEL JAI WHITE: I was basically invited to the party.

You’re certainly no stranger to bringing characters like this to life. Were you personally a fan of this type of stuff, before these roles started to come about, or have you learned to appreciate comic books and this genre since playing these characters?

WHITE: I appreciate it from playing it. Even with Spawn, I didn’t know anything about it. I knew nothing of Bronze Tiger before doing Arrow. I guess there’s something about my presentation that lends itself to that genre.

Did you read any of the comics that he appears in, or have you decided to just work with the scripts?

WHITE: I feel like the universe that Arrow is in is really in the realm of reality, and I didn’t want to bring in stuff that didn’t fit. They have a very realistic approach for who this character is. I know that in the comics he could be either a good guy or a bad guy, given the situation. As it was written, he’s someone, right now, whose only interest is to test himself. He believes the hype that was given to him about Arrow by China White.

You certainly make quite an entrance on the show. How much fun was it to start off with a fight scene that sets up who and what this character is?

WHITE: Oh, it’s a lot of fun. On that very same night, my sitcom (called For Better or Worse) with the Oprah Winfrey Network comes on, and I play a husband and father. He’s a very non-threatening dad. But, the physicality and the bad-assness is also a part of me. So, it’s great that I’ve shot 55 episodes of one show with one character, and then I get to be a boy on another show and really play out my fantasy as a bad-ass. That’s definitely a lot of fun.

The fight sequences that you have in Episode 2 have some great action in them. What was it like to film those, and how long did they take to shoot?

WHITE: Not very long. The stunt coordinator is someone who is really, really talented. We’ve known each other, but haven’t worked with each other until now. We have a shorthand. These stunt guys really understand camera angles, and you know you’re in good hands, so it doesn’t take nearly as much time to shoot. It’s like if you’ve got Fred Astaire and somebody choreographs something for him, and they’ve got a shorthand, it doesn’t take very much time to choreograph something that you’ve done your whole life.

Was it difficult to get used to wearing and working with the knuckle blades?

WHITE: No, not really. I emulated this tiger style of Kung Fu that I’m very familiar with. I thought that would be a good match for someone calling himself Bronze Tiger and using the claws as a weapons. Tiger style actually uses your hands in a claw-like fashion. I always want things to be layered, so that martial arts enthusiasts who understand what tiger style is can see the basis of tiger style in what I’m doing.

What can you stay to tease what’s to come for Bronze Tiger and what we can expect to see?

WHITE: I would love to explore more of the depths of this character. As you may know from the DC Universe, he can be on one side or the other. You can write him off as a villain, until he shows you something different. That’s the stuff I really like to play. In reality, there are very few villains who view themselves as villains. They just have a certain agenda at a certain time.

So, we could see him fighting Arrow, and then fighting with him?

WHITE: Well, yes. If the opportunity were to arise, that would be a cool thing.

Were you given any background for how Bronze Tiger came to be working with China White and the Chinese Triad?

WHITE: I think China White has her agenda and her beef with the Arrow character, and then, she knows my pathology of wanting to test myself against worthy adversaries, so she created a win-win situation for both.

As an actor, when you’re working in a fantasy world like this, is it easier to get a grasp on the character when it’s more grounded in reality?

WHITE: Oh, absolutely! It’s definitely easier to root someone in reality, then in some strange otherworldly way. It’s always better that way. When you have a character who resonates with people, then they’re viable for the audience.

Arrow is really making a point to diversify with the characters that they’re portraying on the show. Do you feel an added sense of responsibility, being a part of that?

WHITE: Absolutely! I take every role seriously. Personally, I never look at any role as Michael White. I’ve done that my entire life. I’ve never excluded myself because of color. It’s never been part of the radar, when I look at anything I do. The majority of the roles that I’ve played have had very little to do with being black. It doesn’t matter what color you are.

http://collider.com/arrow-season-2-mich ... interview/

- Revelado el título y créditos del episodio 2.09:
El episodio 2.09 tendrá por título "Three Ghosts". Es una historia de Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg, con guión de Geoff Johns & Ben Sokolowski, y está dirigido por John Behring.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 6151200768[/tweet]

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow Extended Promo 2.03 "Broken Dolls":

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 2.02 "Identity". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.05 "League of Assassins":
2.05 "League of Assassins": EL CANARIO CANTA — Mientras que Oliver (Stephen Amell) se ocupa de las heridas de Canary (Caity Lotz), intenta conseguir que ella hable sobre de dónde viene, pero ella se niega. Sin embargo, después de que Oliver y the Canary sean atacados en la masión de los Queen por un asesino entrenado de la League of Assassins, ella confiesa el cómo está conectada a ese malvado grupo. Mientras tanto, con Moira (Susanna Thompson) enfrentándose a múltiples cargos de asesinato y conspiración por su participación en la destrucción de The Glades, el asistente del Fiscal del Distrito (la estrella invitada Dylan Bruce) le ofrece un trato – declararse culpable ahora y evitar la pena de muerte o probar su suerte en juicio. Thea (Willa Holland) suplica a su madre que luche por su vida pero Moira parece decidida a tomar la oferta. Mientras tanto, Oliver está furioso con Laurel (Katie Cassidy) por unirse al equipo de la acusación en el caso de su madre. Wendey Stanzler dirige el episodio escrito por Jake Coburn & Drew Z. Greenberg (#205).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-episo ... tion/15457

- Nueva imagen BTS (18-10-13):

Imagen

(Thanks to @PaulBlackthorne)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow : 2.03 "Broken Dolls" Clip:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- 2.03 "Broken Dolls" Sneak Peek 2:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Black ... psiYXRSl8B

- Colton Haynes: ¿Funcionará la relación entre Arrow y Roy?:
Colton Haynes: ¿Funcionará la relación entre Arrow y Roy?
Por Natalie Abrams 22 Oct, 2013 05:34 PM ET

Roy Harper — and DC Comics fans — finally got their wish last week on Arrow when the emerald archer enlisted young Roy (Colton Haynes) to be part of the Scooby Gang.

In the comics, Roy Harper serves as Oliver Queen's (Stephen Amell) sidekick Speedy before becoming the Red Arrow. The CW series even gave a nod to that when Arrow told Roy to use the red arrow as a means to contact him, which should indicate a lengthy partnership ahead.

"He's fan-boying over the Hood for sure," Haynes tells TVGuide.com. "He looks at the Hood as a savior; someone that can save him from the trouble he's been going through in his life and someone who can lead him in a direction of being a hero as opposed to being the lost kid who is just getting into trouble all the time."

But their collaboration might not be what Roy was hoping for. Oliver doesn't necessarily see Roy as a full-time team member and continues to hide his identity from him, unlike how honest Oliver is with Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). "That really starts pissing Roy off," Haynes says. "He's thinking he's going to team up with him right away, but he's just feeding him information here and there. Throughout the season, Roy starts to get a little irritated for that and fed up, so he might be looking on his own for other clues behind Arrow's back.

"He will definitely get training from the Hood, but whether or not Roy is going to be able to do the things Oliver has done right away is going to be tricky," he continues. "Roy is expecting to be part of the team right away, but it's a long, drawn-out process that's going to drive Roy a little mad. [It's] going to drive him to be really angry at Oliver, and decide if he wants to forget his plan altogether and just go his own route."

In his quest to become the hero he believes he's destined to be, Roy might cross some lines along the way. "In his mind, he's thinks he's a little more bada-- than he really is," Haynes says. "Roy is willing to do whatever he can to get what he wants. What he wants is to help the Hood and team up with the Hood. Roy is going to be led down a really dark path to get what he wants and he might be led astray.

"Roy is not for anyone telling him what to do," he adds, "and I think that's going to make him turn against some people coming into the third episode."

One of his first missions for the Arrow is to track down the Black Canary (Caity Lotz), whom Roy first came into contact with in the Season 2 premiere. "He might know a little bit more than other people know about her," Haynes teases. "She starts causing a lot of chaos that piques Roy's interest. Trying to figure out who the Black Canary actually is a really, really big plot point in the season."

Roy will turn to Sin (Bex Taylor-Klaus) in order to track down the Canary, which his girlfriend Thea (Willa Holland) won't be too pleased about. "Sin is someone from Roy's past," he says. "She comes back and starts a little trouble between Roy and Thea. Thea might feel a little bit threatened by her because she's a little bada--. Roy wants to help out people from his past and that might cause him to go a little bit down the dark side, even if Thea doesn't agree with it."

But Sin causing unrest in his relationship is the least of his worries since he promised Thea that he would no longer roam the streets at night trying to dole out his own vigilante justice. "I don't think Roy can try to help out the Hood without having physical signs of getting into fights," he says. "She starts to realize it. He gave her an ultimatum and he blatantly lied. Thea is going to understand that the city is really going to need more help than just from the Hood. It's going to take a little more than the vigilante to unmask the overall plots that are unfolding."

As Roy seeks to unmask his own hero, Haynes notes that Thea might get dragged into the fray. "Thea can take care of herself in a way. She's starting to toughen up a bit due to Roy wanting her to be able to take care of herself, so she's starting to train," he says.

With Roy already in possession of that red arrow, is a costume not far behind? "If Roy were to put on a costume, he'd have to check in with his older brother Arrow," Haynes says with a laugh. "I have been hearing a little bit of talk about possibly suiting up."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Colto ... 72384.aspx

- Arrow: David Nykl Es Anatoli Knyazev (greenarrowtv):
Imagen
GreenArrowTV ha confirmado que David Nykl interpretará el papel de “Anatoli Knyazev” como personaje invitado en los episodios “Crucible” y “Keep Your Enemies Closer.”

Aún no hay más detalles sobre cuál será la participación del personaje en la serie

Knyazev fue mencionado en la Season 1, en el episodio “Vertigo.”

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-casti ... azev/15494

- 'Broken Dolls' Tiene a Oliver en la mira de Laurel mientras que Black Canary hace su movimiento (huffingtonpost.com):
'Broken Dolls' Tiene a Oliver en la mira de Laurel mientras que Black Canary hace su movimiento
por Laura Prudom 23/10/2013 8:40 am EDT

This week's episode of "Arrow" (Wed., Oct. 23 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW) is titled "Broken Dolls," and judging by the cliffhanger at the end of "Identity," things are likely going to get very messy in Starling City in tonight's installment.

We last saw the Arrow (Stephen Amell) surrounded by an entire SWAT team after walking into a trap set by Laurel (Katie Cassidy), and during a recent interview, Amell teased that when the episode begins, "there is no cut, it’s the same scene, and it actually picks up with all the guns on Oliver, and him lowering his bow. That's his only move."

Oliver is now caught between a rock and a hard place, eager to make Starling City safer as the vigilante, but clearly still in love with Laurel, who now has a vendetta against his crime-fighting alter-ego in the wake of Tommy's (Colin Donnell) death.

Amell admitted that things will come to a head between Laurel and the vigilante fairly soon: "We do resolve Laurel’s mission against the vigilante relatively early in the season, and this is something that Oliver says in the second episode -- and it’s to a different character, but it rings true all over the place -- that he’s willing to take these slings and arrows, no pun intended, as long as the city is becoming safer," he previewed. "I’m sure that he doesn’t enjoy Laurel hunting the vigilante, but he’s more concerned that she’s not doing it to cover up something else that’s bothering her."

Laurel will soon have other masked priorities, namely the Black Canary (Caity Lotz), who was first spotted by Roy (Colton Haynes) at the end of the season premiere. Comic book fans may know that Black Canary is Dinah "Laurel" Lance's costumed alter-ego in the DC Universe, leading some to wonder how the two can be separate people on the show.

Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg promised that all will be revealed in due time, hinting that fans should expect Laurel and the Canary to come face-to-face "sooner than people realize. We have a really great story arc for the Black Canary and Laurel that we’re super excited for people to jump on board that ride, because it’s really just the beginning," he said. "The show is about Green Arrow, but the Oliver that we met in the pilot wasn’t anywhere near being the Green Arrow, and still isn’t. And the same with Black Canary. So it’s really the beginning of the Black Canary story, and she will begin to emerge as the season progresses."

Haynes said that the Black Canary will soon become "a main focal point" for both Roy and Laurel in upcoming episodes. "[Roy] knows that there's other [vigilantes] and he has a great scene in Episode 2 with Laurel, saying, 'you guys think you know everything, but I'm actually in the thick of it and I know what the deal is.' He says 'I've seen her,' and once we find out who the Black Canary is, it's going to really pique [Laurel's] interest."

In "Identity," Roy came one step closer to forging the kind of alliance with Arrow that he's been working towards since first encountering the vigilante in Season 1, but don't expect him to pick up a bow and become Oliver's sidekick any time soon.

"Oliver’s certainly getting better at working with people, and if Roy is going to just keep going after people in the Glades, then at the very least, Oliver can try to control him a little bit, and there is something admirable about what he’s doing," Amell noted. "I’m sure that Oliver sees a little bit of himself in Roy -- overeager, irresponsible, but again, there’s something admirable about that. So this is a good way to control him, but I don’t think there’s been any consideration of revealing myself, or making him part of the team. If this makes him happy, then that’s good."

While Haynes admitted that Roy "starts to resent Oliver, in a way" for his lectures while he's out of costume and playing the protective older brother for Thea (Willa Holland), Roy currently doesn't have any suspicions about Oliver's secret identity. "But if you notice in their scenes together, Roy with the Arrow, they're so far apart, and as the episodes go, they get a little closer," he teased. "So towards the middle of the season, they could have a little conflict there."

Roy's not the only one on Oliver's trail -- his relationship with Oliver also stands to drag girlfriend Thea into the mix. "Thea's gonna find herself in a lot of trouble … it's funny, Roy's on a path trying to find The Hood, and now Thea's going to be trying to find out if Roy's lying to her or not. So it really creates an amazing dynamic between the three of them," Haynes hinted.

But don't expect Roy and Oliver's dynamic to stay static for long. According to Kreisberg, "their 'arrangement' is going to come to a head fairly soon. We’re never shy about burning through story, and Roy makes a good man on the street for a while, but you’ll see in Episodes Eight and Nine, their relationship comes to a head in a surprising, exciting way."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/2 ... 47840.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Sean Maher, villano invitado en la S2 de "Arrow" (THR.com):
Imagen
El actor Sean Maher aparecerá en la S2 del drama de la CW.

Maher aparecerá en el episodio 10 como el malvado "Mark Scheffer", más conocido como el supervillano de DC Comics "Shrapnel", un terrorista en serie que usa bombas y sitúa a Starling City en un estado de terror y amenaza la vida de Sebastian Blood (Kevin Alejandro).

En el Universo DC, la historia pasada de Shrapnel no se conoce por completo, aunque se ha establecido que estuvo casado en algún momento y que tiene dos hijas. Hecho de metal, los poderes de Shrapnel son el tener fuerza superhumana y resistencia.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... son-650286

- Paul Blackthorne Adelanta el nuevo capítulo de Arrow, los conflictos de la familia Lance y Más (greenarrowtv):
Paul Blackthorne Adelanta el nuevo capítulo de Arrow, los conflictos de la familia Lance y Más
por Craig Byrne 23 Octubre 23, 2013

The new episode of Arrow airing tonight at 8PM (ET) on The CW, titled “Broken Dolls,” is a huge one for Paul Blackthorne‘s Quentin Lance, as a criminal from Lance’s past is back and terrorizing women in Starling City once again. The episode also features some big things for the Lance family dynamic, and it spotlights how Quentin’s opinion and interactions with the Hood have changed since the show began over a year ago.

We were able to speak with Mr. Blackthorne earlier this week in a phone interview where we asked a bit about “Broken Dolls” as well as some elements that might be coming up later in Arrow Season 2.

GATV: What can you tell us about “Broken Dolls?”

PAUL BLACKTHORNE: The past returns to make life miserable for good old Lance and for lots of other people in Starling City, but there’s people out there trying to save the day, and Officer Lance and the vigilante conspire to form the Odd Couple and go out there and make Starling City a better place. As strange as that is for Lance to do, working with the man that he was trying to chase down for over a year, when the right thing needs to happen, he’ll make it happen. He’ll just go out and do what needs to be done. So, off they go, marching around Starling City trying to get the bad guy. It’s hilarious!

What is the history between Quentin and [the villain of "Broken Dolls"] Barton Mathis?

Mathis is a serial killer that Lance put away, when he was a detective many years ago. The crimes themselves were pretty hideous. The guy was murdering these young girls, and that in itself is obviously enough to give anyone a bad taste in their mouth, but the reason it was heavier even for Lance, because all that was happening at a time when he lost his own daughter. He felt a great responsibility to stop these other girls from dying, and other parents going through the grief that he was going through. He felt responsible for every girl that died… it drove him more, at the time that it was happening, to stop this insane criminal. Unfortunately, a number of girls had died by the time he did get to them, so of course carrying that grief and responsibility and guilt. But then of course, the years go by, and then what do you know? The fellow’s back on the streets again. [Quentin] can’t tolerate another girl going down because of him not putting the guy away, so he has to do what has to be done. Vigilante time!

How does Quentin react to his daughter, Laurel, trying to bring the Hood down now?

There’s a role reversal that occurred and a conflict therein, given last year that Lance was after him and Laurel was certainly more sympathetic to him, and now the roles have reversed. And it’s great. Because once again, we’re in the family dynamic. We’ve got this strange sort of other dynamic going on, in terms of opposing views on the vigilante once again.

It’s great. It feeds into the characters so nicely. One of the great things about Arrow is that for all of the comic book sort of drama that’s going on, the way in which that feeds into the characters’ emotional lives, and their relationships with one another, there’s so much depth brought to the characters because of that. It’s great to play. It’s not just like going out there and playing cardboard characters in a comic book. These are real people that are trying to get by and do the right thing within their lives in every sense, especially within their families, and then you get all these conflicts created, and you see how hard it is for them to do that. It’s great, juicy stuff to play.

If Quentin were to find out that his daughter Sara was indeed alive, how do you think he’d react?

I think he might be slightly affected by it. I think there’d be a turmoil of emotion, initially one of absolute disbelief, wouldn’t it, really? Disbelief, followed by happiness that she was alive, and then a bit further down the line, he might be asking her “hey, young lady. Where have you been, and why didn’t you tell us where you were?” If that were to happen, I’m sure those would be those emotions, but who knows if that’s going to happen or not. So, we’ll see.

If something like that were to happen, would that make Quentin think again about his relationship with his wife?

In a hypothetical world of if that were to happen, then yeah, of course. Well, it depends if she knew anything about it herself, or not. So, we would see. I think we’d cross that emotional bridge if we came to it.

Are we going to get to see Quentin interacting with Felicity again this week?

[Laughs] I don’t think we do, specifically. Not this one. But there’s one in a couple of episodes’ time where she pops up in Quentin’s face, and he’s like [jittering] “Go away! I don’t want to be seen with you!” The poor old conflict that Quentin’s going through whenever he sees Felicity pop up. It’s quite amusing.

I was just thinking, actually, this morning: The scenes with her are great. She’s such a great actress, and such a great character. They’ve been some of my favorite scenes; the one or two that we’ve done together, and there is a nice little scene – a simple little scene, but it’s a really lovely little scene, I think in Episode 5, where Lance is heading home for his takeaway food and suddenly she’s in his face and trying to demand all sorts of things from him. She’s great fun.

Do you think Quentin is in a happier place now that he doesn’t have all of the drama of being a detective anymore?

That’s one of the things… in a public sense, of course he’s been humiliated and brought down. He’s been demoted, and such like, but as a result of that, yeah, he’s not dealing with the politics of Starling City and the police department so much, and he’s able, really, just to concentrate on doing what he wants to be doing. He’s on the streets of Starling City with the people, trying to make it a better place. And within himself, he’s comfortable with the decision he made, in terms of what happened in the finale of Season 1, because, yes, he sided with the Hood – the vigilante – but in terms of the greater picture of justice and what had to be done, he did the right thing. For the first time in his life, he had to step outside the system of law to do that, and it took a lot to reconcile that thought in his mind, but in the bigger picture, he knows he did the right thing, and no matter how he’s being viewed publicly in whatever sense, he’s comfortable with himself. He’s at peace with himself. It’s nice seeing him in that place. It’s great.

How do you feel that Arrow Season 2 has been different, if at all, from what we saw last year?

It’s interesting, the mythology that builds up over the course of the seasons of any TV show – Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or whatever. Once all that rubble hit the ground in that earthquake last year, whole other worlds turned circle, and everybody’s world did a spin around. “You’re this” and “you’re that” and “who are you now” and “I thought you were this” – everybody’s world did a 180, and you’re left with this new mythology to sort of emerge, and new relationships. Like with Laurel and Lance. Suddenly, they’re opposing again but only because they both did a 180 in their relationship with the vigilante. So, the way in which the writers has been fantastic, to suddenly create a whole new mythology, in the same town, but born out of the rubble of the Season 1 finale, is fascinating to see.

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/interview-p ... more/15504

- Concept Art de Black Canary y Bronze Tiger:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.6 “Keep Your Enemies Closer”:
2.6 “Keep Your Enemies Closer”: DIGGLE GOES AFTER DEADSHOT — Amanda Waller (la estrella invitada Cynthia Addai-Robinson) manda a agentes de A.R.G.U.S. para secuestrar a Diggle (David Ramsey). Waller le informa a Diggle que Lyla (la estrella invitada Audrey Marie Anderson) ha desparecido tras seguir una pista de Deadshot (la estrella invitada Michael Rowe) en Moscow. Cuando Diggle le cuenta al equipo que se dirige a Rusia para rescatar a Lyla, Oliver (Stephen Amell) y Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) deciden unirse, pero las cosas se complican cuando Isabel (la estrella invitada Summer Glau) aparece en escena e insiste en unirse al "viaje de trabajo" de Oliver. Mientras tanto, el abogado de Moira (Susanna Thompson), Jean (la estrella invitada Teryl Rothery), le dice a Thea (Willa Holland) que el salir con Roy (Colton Haynes), un conocido criminal, le está haciendo daño al caso de su madre. Guy Bee dirige el episodio escrito por Ben Sokolowski & Beth Schwartz (A206).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-episo ... tion/15522

- Arrow 2.04 Extended Promo - Crucible [HD]:

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 2.03 "Broken Dolls". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

- Revelado el título y créditos del 2.10:
Una vez más, Marc Guggenheim nos ha revelado en twitter el título y créditos del episodio 2.10.

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 4683928576

2.10 "Blast Radius", está escrito por Jake Coburn & Keto Shimizu y dirigido por Rob Hardy.

Es muy probable que sea el primer episodio del 2014.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow "The Canary Fight" Featurette:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow Nuevas imágenes BTS del rodaje (27-10-13):

Imagen Imagen Imagen

(Thanks to @VancityFilming)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Summer Glau sobre la lucha de poder entre Isabel/Oliver, los celos y las sospechas de superhéroes (THR.com):
Summer Glau aobre la lucha de poder entre Isabel/Oliver, los celos y las sospechas de superhéroes
Por Philiana Ng 6:00 AM PDT 10/29/2013

Should Oliver Queen be worried about Isabel Rochev?

Described as "dangerous" and "enigmatically beautiful," Isabel has only been seen in the season two premiere of Arrow, threatening Oliver (Stephen Amell) with a hostile takeover of Queen Consolidated. Though things started off contentious, expect the ice to thaw between the two business associates as time goes on -- so much so that it begins to affect one of Oliver's closest allies. But does Isabel have other motivations?

In a chat with The Hollywood Reporter, Summer Glau -- who hints that episode six is a pivotal hour ("We're building into something bigger") -- previews Isabel's return, the budding relationship between Isabel and Oliver, Felicity's jealousy and more.

Your Firefly co-star, Sean Maher, was recently cast on the show. How exciting is that for you to possibly reunite?

Yes! It is exciting. I just heard from him yesterday [Oct. 24] and he said he just got up there [Vancouver]. Fingers crossed that we'll get to something together and be on set together again. Even that would be fun.

How familiar were you with your character in the DC Comics universe when you got the role?

It was a whirlwind when I was cast in the role. My parents had told me, "You gotta check out Arrow," so I started watching it, and soon after, I got an email: "How'd you like to come recur?" A few days later I was up there on set trying to read the script and get ready for my work. I hadn't even realized that my character was in the comics. When I got on set, [executive producer] Andrew [Kreisberg] came up to me and said, "So have you had a chance to check out your character in the comics?" And I went back to the hotel that night and looked her up. She is a true villainess and super cool. I wasn't familiar with her before, but I couldn't be more excited to see what they're going to let me do on the show.

When you did start reading up on her, did that help you develop your version of Isabel?

It's always helpful just to spark your creativity, even if at this point in the storyline Isabel is meant to be very mysterious. In the way that I'm playing the character, I'm trying to create a slow burn and leave it open for any direction that Andrew decides to take her in. That's going to start unfolding in this coming episode. Then my character comes back in [the sixth episode] and things really start to change with her relationship with Oliver. In [the eighth episode], there's more of a hint, and I'm able to show more of Isabel's backstory. But in the beginning, we're playing the cards close to the vest.

How would you describe Isabel's relationship with Oliver at Queen Consolidated? Fair to say it's contentious?

It is contentious, and it's a power struggle. They are trying to test each other's boundaries and test each other's power and try to set up dominance. It's not great for Oliver, because, of course, he has this whole other life where he's constantly fighting life and death, but now here in his own company -- in his own boardroom -- he's fighting for control of his family's business, and she's constantly keeping him on his toes and constantly bringing him back to the office to put even more energy in that side of his life. Right now it's really contentious, but it's going to continue to develop and change over the the next few episodes.

Without getting into specifics, how does their relationship evolve over the course of the season?

From my perspective, their mutual respect is going to grow. I think they're curious about each other, testing the boundaries and really getting to know what the other is made of, their motivations and what drives them. From there, I think the audience will start to wonder what Isabel's motivations are.

There's speculation that Isabel and Oliver will become more than just business associates. What's the likelihood of something romantic?

Knowing Oliver Queen -- I mean, chances are that something like that might arise. (Laughs) But Isabel is a strong woman, so his interactions with her are going to be complicated no matter how it changes.

At this point in the series, we haven't seen Oliver go up against a female character quite like Isabel. What does she bring to the table that we haven't seen yet?

Speaking to Andrew about Isabel and also with Stephen, we wanted to explore the fact that she is a different kind of feminine energy in Oliver's life, and it is absolutely a different relationship from many of the other women in his life. It's not something that he was looking for and certainly in the beginning, it's a challenge and a nuisance and something else for him to put his energy into. As it starts to go along, he starts to enjoy their sparring. It's a different type of woman in his life, who's demanding different things from him.

Isabel is unaware of Oliver's secret Arrow identity for the moment...

I think she's on to him though, at least the way I'm playing it. She's on him. She wants this company and she wants to know everything about him, so in the next few episodes, as they do inevitably get closer and know more about each other, he's going to be forced to let her in on how complicated he is.

Do you think there's a good chance she will find out or at least confirm her suspicions?

Right now, it's all about her trying to control him in the office environment.

Speaking of that, how far does she go in trying to secure her hold on Queen Consolidated?

He's not making it easy for her. (Laughs) As you saw in the season opener, he's got more going on than meets the eye. He raises a challenge to her and Isabel respects and likes that; it only makes her want it more.

Will Isabel be getting in on the action?

I hope to get in on the action. From what I've seen on the show so far, everyone in Starling City -- in one way or another -- ends up getting into the fray, so I hope that my character won't be an exception in that way. (Laughs)

Isabel has mainly interacted with Oliver, but who else will she be encountering?

Most of my interaction is with Stephen, but another character I'm having so much fun with is [Emily Bett Rickards'] character Felicity. The tension between Felicity and Isabel has been playful. I've greatly enjoyed being on set with her and playing with the comedy that she allows my character to have. With Stephen, it's straight-on, it's a battle, it's warriors. Seeing her interact with Felicity is pretty fun.

Is there a jealousy bubbling underneath for Felicity?

I would say so. I would say that in future episodes, there's going to be some more tension between the two of them.

Isabel's name is on Robert Queen's list of corrupt politicians and powerful figures. Is Oliver going to make the connection?

I'm wondering that myself. I do not know what is going to happen. I'm supposed to be going back up [to Vancouver], but I think right now they're crafting the next plot twist for my character.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ver-651257

- Emily Bett Rickards Habla sobre la Intriga de Canary, el 'distanciamiento' con Oliver y el flirteo con Flash (TVLine):
Emily Bett Rickards Habla sobre la Intriga de Canary, el 'distanciamiento' con Oliver y el flirteo con Flash
Por Vlada Gelman October 29, 2013 04:35 PM PDT

Arrow‘s tech gal Felicity is stepping up her game, putting herself in the line of fire this season, and she’s taking an active approach in her person life, too.

Oliver, that’s a warning to you that your Girl Friday isn’t waiting around for your attention. In fact, someone might be swooping in — in a flash — to charm her away, previews her portrayer Emily Bett Rickards.

Below, the actress also dishes about the team’s Canary conundrum in this Wednesday’s episode (The CW, 8/7c) and the “dance” that has her putting her hands all over Ollie.

TVLINE | Oliver meets The Canary this week. How does that affect the core team of Oliver, Felicity and Diggle?
What creates the biggest wave is the fact that we’ve learned there’s another extremely powerful fighter in town. But she’s helped us, so what does that mean? She’s extremely dangerous, so we’re on-guard, but also thankful. [Laughs] We never had to be thankful with Helena. She wasn’t ever helpful in any sort of way. It just creates a whole bunch of waves and equations to figure out that’ll definitely take time.

TVLINE | What’s Felicity’s personal take on The Canary?
[There's] an awe that she is a woman, and she’s extremely…powerful. She surprises herself at how intrigued she is because it is a very dangerous situation. Felicity’s changing. She’s not becoming immune [to the danger] or numb to it. She’s allowing herself to live with it more. So she’s extremely intrigued by The Canary, as [are] Diggle and Oliver. It’s really important for them to find who she is and what she’s doing here.

TVLINE | Does Felicity get to have any one-on-one interaction with her?
We get to look forward to one scene. We don’t get to see very much, but possibly in the future. We are [only] on Episode 10.

TVLINE | Felicity’s gotten so much more involved in the action this season. Will there be a point at which she takes it too far?
Yeah. She does put her life at stake. I think she goes home and she’s scared. But she has Oliver and Diggle, and she trusts them. They create a shell for her to hide in — kind of like a computer used to do for her when she didn’t talk to anyone. That’s why Oliver and Diggle are so important to her, too. She feels protection and at home with them. But when she puts herself in danger and puts her life at risk, she sees it as weighing herself in with the team. Because Diggle and Oliver do that all the time. She has a lot of intellect, and yes, she’s a woman, but it is necessary. She is an equal part of the team, and it has to happen. That trumps everything.

TVLINE | The episode description for this week says, “Felicity stuns Oliver with a bit of information about the Canary.” Is there anything you can tease about the nature of that information?
Having The Canary in general is stunning for all of them, but Oliver needs to know that he’s not alone. He’s constantly reminded of it, but he’s also very blocked off.

TVLINE | There’s also a picture of Felicity grasping Oliver’s face in front of Isabel. Would you care to explain?
[Laughs] It’s such a good scene. Felicity in that scene is pulling so many strings. She’s dancing to cover up what Oliver does in that scene. She’s literally pulling out all the stops – and grabbing his face is one of them, so you’ll all like that.

TVLINE | On that note, how is the relationship between Oliver and Felicity evolving in the future episodes? Are you seeing a difference?
I saw a difference in Episode 3. She had a voice because she was sticking up for Diggle, but she put Oliver in his place. That doesn’t happen very often. She got quiet a lot in Season 1, sort of reserved herself. She did a lot of talking to herself in Season 1. Now, she’s becoming more vocal, and that’s because she has more confidence. That is going to show in their relationship, their friendship, the trioship. There are more Olicity moments. [But] I don’t want her to get lost in Olicity moments. She’s a strong woman. She’s an independent woman. The Olicity moments aren’t her water or her oxygen. I think they’ll continue to happen, but Oliver really needs to step up his game in terms of that. She’s not going to wait around forever. We do get another character this season that creates rifts and creates another option for her. It is really a thought process for both of them.

TVLINE | Word is that she and Barry Allen [aka The Flash] have a bit of a flirtation. What’s their dynamic like?
It’s great and fun and sparky. His intellect matches hers, and that’s really interesting and fun for her. She doesn’t have to explain a whole lot. There’s something so, so comforting in not having to explain a whole lot, especially when there’s chemistry.

http://tvline.com/2013/10/29/arrow-seas ... rry-allen/

- Emily Bett Rickards sobre una Felicity 'Segura', el tolerar a Isabel y el divertirse con Flash (THR.com):
Emily Bett Rickards sobre una Felicity 'Segura', el tolerar a Isabel y el divertirse con Flash
Por Philiana Ng 7:30 AM PDT 10/30/2013

Felicity Smoak has come a long way since she was first introduced as Queen Consolidated's trusty tech genius on Arrow.

Now working alongside Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey), both in the boardroom and in the Arrow cave, the M.I.T. grad has gone through her fair share of battles. One of her current obstacles comes in the form of the mysterious Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau), a new partner at Queen Consolidated, whose motivations -- at the moment at least -- are unclear.

Emily Bett Rickards, who plays Felicity, talks to The Hollywood Reporter about the "cutthroat" Isabel, whether Felicity will befriend her new colleague, learning more about her alter ego's history and more.

Felicity gets to become more ingrained in both the Queen Consolidated as well as Arrow worlds this season. How has it been balancing both?

It's really interesting because Felicity gets more time at Queen Consolidated as Oliver's assistant as she does undercover. From both of the things, she's getting a lot more confidence and she has this power behind her that she didn't have in the first season. I think that comes from having a purpose and being close with Oliver. It's only going to continue to escalate. It is really fun for me because she just gets stronger. She stands her ground. That is really interesting, although she has still got her awkward quirks which are not going away.

How are the dynamics between Felicity and Oliver different when they're in the boardroom versus in the Arrow cave?

Oliver disappeared for five months and when Diggle and Felicity got him back from the island, it was a time when they really needed him back. To have gone to go get him, there's a little bit of that feeling of "You can't leave again." There's more equality. And [Oliver and Felicity] have known each other for a longer [period of time] and they've been through a lot the first season. They stay close and they're always in high stakes and in dangerous situations. Although Oliver has these secrets and these other masks -- and I think that's frustrating for Felicity -- she is working through them and trying to keep her head straight on how to maintain that Oliver still has a life, Diggle still has a life and she still has a life.

Now Isabel is in the picture at Queen Consolidated. How has her presence affected Felicity?

Having another woman who's really extremely strong, and on top of that she's cutthroat -- there's no bullshit with Isabel -- it creates more work at Queen Consolidated and Isabel doesn't know that they're vigilante-ing downstairs in the Glades. Felicity has to do her job as an assistant at Queen Consolidated. Not only is she tracking down villains in Starling City and trying to save the city with Oliver, she's filling out papers and dealing with clients. (Laughs.) Having Isabel there as a new partner, there are changes happening in the company that Felicity wasn't prepared for. Felicity says when Oliver gives her the title of assistant: "I didn't go to school for secretarial arts." (Laughs.) She just gets more work and Isabel's tough. She's a tough broad.

Are they enemies or are they friends?

I think Isabel's a hard person to get along with because she's very business-y. I say that with respect, and I think Felicity does respect her because she is very snappy and quick and makes decisions fast. But they're not going to be friends. (Laughs.) (Glau told THR that there may be a hint of jealousy on Felicity's part. To read the full chat, click here.)

How much more of Felicity's past and family history will be uncovered?

I don't know what her concrete story is going to turn out to be and who's going to come into the picture. I personally am so thrilled if we get to see a family member because it'll just round her out a little more. She won't get lost in the "Olicity" moments. Felicity can't survive off of "Olicity" moments. She's gotta have more than that.

Is there a chance that we could follow Felicity home this season?

That's something I've said. I would really like to see her apartment, and that's because I know she wouldn't like my apartment, because it's too crazy. I feel like her's would be crisp and clean, kind of like how she did the Foundry with that white light. I don't know. There's no set for it and I haven't really heard anything. I think that got out there because I said how I'd wanted it to be. (Laughs.) But I did see that [executive producer] Marc [Guggenheim] tweeted about [Felicity's] parents and that's really important to me that one of those two things happen.

Diggle has Deadshot and Arrow has his list of enemies. Do you think Felicity could have her own adversary?

You know, I don't think she can. When Felicity was brought into this superhero/criminal-like realm, she didn't have someone like Deadshot. She'd never been in a life-or-death or kill situation. The only way I can see that happening is maybe a revenge sort of thing but she doesn't strike me as wanting revenge. She just wants justice. I think she feels really deeply through other people. She's got a really high emotional IQ and I think she gets everybody's adversaries, if that makes sense.

Several of your co-stars have spoken highly of your scenes with Grant Gustin as Flash.

They're really fun, they're really flirty and they're really smart. Both of them are extremely intelligent characters and I think the audience will enjoy that. Grant is a great actor. We had a great time filming and I think that will show on-camera too.

It'll be fun to see her match up with someone who has the same intellect as her.

Exactly. I said that to [executive producer] Andrew Kreisberg and Marc. It's really interesting to act with someone who's like literally as smart as Felicity because I know very few people who are as genius as Felicity is, and to have somebody understand that I tracked so-and-so through traffic cameras and blah blah blah blah blah, it's like "You know how to do that too! Great!" Whereas Oliver's like, "Get me to Point B because whatever you did to get from Point A to B is your job so forget about it." (Laughs.)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ity-651701

- Emily Bett Rickards Adelanta un "Cambio" en la relación entre Felicity y Oliver (eonline):
Emily Bett Rickards Adelanta un "Cambio" en la relación entre Felicity y Oliver
Por Tierney Bricker 30/10/13 7:30 AM PDT

Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is one tough cookie.

Though she started off as Oliver's (Stephen Amell) shy, socially akward admirer on Arrow, I.T. wiz Felicty has quickly turned into an essential (and quippy!) member of Team Arrow, alongside Ollie's right-hand man Diggle (David Ramsey). Sure, the crush is still present, but she's become more confident and willing to stand up to Oliver, which has made us love her even more. But could her role, and Oliver and Felicity's relationship, change in the CW hit's upcoming episodes?

We chatted with last season's biggest breakout star about the team's newest member who causes , Felicity and Oliver's changing relationship, spending time with the Black Canary (Caity Lotz) and the misfortune of working with some of TV's hottest actors...

Perks of the Job: Poor, poor Rickards, being forced to watch Amell and Ramsey work out, often shirtless, for the sake of the show. Let's canonize her now, shall we?!

"The only time I ever got distracted was recently and it was because I was really tired and Stephen was just hanging out, no shirt, and they were spraying him down," she tells us. "I don't know if I was just at one of those points where you just stare right through things, but I realized I was staring right at his abs and I was probably for two minutes. I was like, ‘Ah, I hope nobody saw that!' and I looked up and Lea the makeup artist was laughing. I was like, ‘Oh no!' [Laughs.]"

And she doesn't even try to be stealthy (or use tiredness as a scapegoat) when it comes to Ramsey's arms. "Oh my God, Ramsey's arms. I've voiced that. That's like a known fact. I go up and hug him and put my face into his arms on a regular basis!"

The Trio Becomes a Quartet: As Amell previously told us, someone new (and unexpected) will be learning Oliver's secret, joining the Arrow team. "I would really enjoy it, but I think it'll create a little bit turmoil at first, adding a new person to a group," Rickards says. "I am really excited to add this character to the group and have that character learn that secret because it'll be a really interesting dynamic and it'll be really fun for me."

Also fun for Rickards? Felicity sharing some screen time with the Black Canary. "We don't get to see them interact a whole lot, but they do get to share a scene that everyone can look forward to," she previews.

Hope for Olicity: Fans rooting for the hero and the I.T. girl to hook up should prepare to see a shift in their dynamic, as Rickards teases, We definitely start to see [the relationship] change. We're on episode 10 right now and they were growing as friends and then Felicity has this sort of crush, and she's still got this crush, but she's become such an important part of the trio and such an equal. I think that gives her the room and the ground to have more say in things." Which means she will butt heads with Oliver, similar to the scene in which Felicity stood up to the well-abbed one on Diggle's behalf in episode three. "Confrontation is not her jam, but we do get to that side of her appear again. I think it's a lot of built up frustration and constantly hitting a wall with Oliver."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/475504/arrow ... lationship?

- Summer Glau Adelanta un estratuficado arco de 'Arrow' (ETOnline):
Summer Glau Adelanta un estratuficado arco de 'Arrow'
Por JARETT WIESELMAN 30 Octubre, 2013

From River Tam to Cameron Phillips, Summer Glau has spent the last decade creating some of the genre world's most adored ass-kickers, which is one of the wonderful reasons why her latest gig -- as businesswoman Isabel Rochev on Arrow -- is, simultaneously, playing against her type and playing perfectly into her wheelhouse.

As die-hard comic book fans know, there's a lot more to Isabel Rochev than power suits, so will we eventually see this incarnation slip on her iconic costume? That was one of the questions I posed to Glau when we chatted earlier this week about her Arrow arc, the appeal of verbally confident characters and the upcoming reveal that will blow fan minds!

ETonline: Coming in, what did you know about your character?
Summer Glau: I didn't know much. When they originally invited me to come recur, it was more about her being a powerful business woman and I thought it was interesting they asked me to play this role because the powerful women I've previously played have been more action-oriented. So when I came to set I knew this would be something different and then on my first day Andrew [Kreisberg, executive producer] asked if I'd looked her up or if I knew what she becomes. I had no idea! I looked Isabel up online and came back the next day asking for my veil and goggles [laughs]! He said we'd warm up to that, but she has to start out slow.

ETonline: How similar would you say this Isabel is to the comic version?
Glau: I think the writers are inspired by the comics but I love how they've adapted the show for TV; I think they're very fluid and flexible about how they tell the story and intertwine the characters. As much as I beg them to tell me what's coming up, they're so good at keeping everything under wraps. But I think it'll be a mixture of both.

ETonline: Suffice it to say, the costume department hasn't fitted you for goggles yet.
Glau: Not yet -- except for the pair I've fashioned at home [laughs].

ETonline: Speaking of costumes, what was it like showing up to set in such a form-fitting skirt given your penchant for playing characters who tussle?. Did you say, "I'm never gonna be able to kick someone in this?"
Glau: [laughs] I did! I did! But it's been a great challenge for me to show power and authority through dialogue as opposed to climbing across the boardroom table and getting physical, which is what I've done in the past. It was an adjustment though; my first day on set I was nervous because it's different for me to the one wearing heels and diamonds. She's powerful and dangerous but in a more subtle, sophisticated way. Which is good for me.

ETonline: How would you describe what Isabel is after with Queen Consolidated?
Glau: It's very mysterious in the first few appearances Isabel makes, but it's going to get really cool. In episode six and eight more and more of her backstory comes out; she has deep-seated reasons for what she's doing. They're revealing it slowly, but she has a specific reason for why she's there and why she's so wrapped up in Queen Consolidated. This is a woman who is passionate about running this business with integrity; she discusses that with Oliver and there are hints she's a villainess, but I also think she's worked very hard for what she has and she's displaying some complex feelings about how she wants the company run. It'll be interesting to see the balance between her and Oliver and how the company should be run. In the next few episodes, she's going to get more and more curious about this man -- why he's not showing up for meetings, why he's disappearing at strange times and what's going on with him.

ETonline: How do you describe her role in tonight's episode, Crucible?
Glau: She's integrated herself more into the company and Oliver's realizing he won't be able to get rid of Isabel any time soon. She's trying to rein him in and it's not working. One of the other fun things I love about this episode is Isabel's relationship with Felicity. They're opposite kinds of women and seeing them in these awkward situations where Felicity is trying to cover for Oliver and Isabel is on to her is just so funny. And Emily [Bett Rickards] is just a doll.

ETonline: Looking ahead, what are you excited for the fans to see?
Glau: A mutual respect is going to grow between Oliver and Isabel; they're testing boundaries and in a power struggle, but there are a few twists along the way that might bring them closer. Eventually it's going to come out that Isabel might have a deeper connection with Queen Consolidated than what you've seen so far.

ETonline: Might that have something to do with Isabel's name appearing on Robert Queen's list last season?
Glau: Yes, I think so! They will not tell me exactly what’s going to happen, but there's a big clue in episode 8 about what's to come in future episodes -- it's really cool and I'm very excited for fans to see that!

http://www.etonline.com/tv/140156_Summe ... index.html

- Descripción oficial del episodio 2.07 "State vs. Queen":
2.07 "State vs. Queen": MOIRA LUCHA POR SU VIDA; THE COUNT REGRESA — Oliver (Stephen Amell) está preocupado cuando una misteriosa enfermedad arrasa la ciudad, infectando a cientos de personas, incluído Diggle (David Ramsey). Oliver descubre Vertigo en la sangre de Diggle y se da cuenta de que The Count (la estrella invitada Seth Gabel) se ha escapado de prisión y está una vez más distribuyendo su droga. Mientras tanto, Moira (Susanna Thompson) va a juicio por su participación en the Undertaking. El ayudante del Fiscal del Distrito Adam Donner (la estrella invitada Dylan Bruce) se desmaya en el juzgado con síntomas de Vertigo así es que Laurel (Katie Cassidy) debe hacerse cargo e intentar el caso contra Moira. Oliver está dividido entre apoyar a su familia durante el juicio y atrapar a The Count. Sin embargo las cosas cambian cuando Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) sigue una pista y se mete derecha en una trampa puesta por The Count. Bethany Rooney dirige el episodio escrito por Marc Guggenheim & Drew Z. Greenberg (#207).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-state ... urns/15592

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”