¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: ¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S2 (24-29 Feb /03 Marzo 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@seanpertwee: Lock your windows,close your doors as the big Freeze descends on @Gotham. Back on your Telly Box, Monday 8-7c on Fox
@thedrewpowell: #Gotham Prom #WrathoftheVillains @Gotham @jessicalucas #Tomorrow @FOXTV
@entertainmentweekly: It's @robinlordtaylor here, taking over live from today's #Gotham festivities! & my fish tie is making a return, seems appropriate
@entertainmentweekly: #Gotham is taking over the #NYSE! Ding ding ding!
@entertainmentweekly: Don't mess this up, Ben McKenzie! #Gotham
@entertainmentweekly: Just chilling with the best cast on television before the big show... #Gotham
@seanpertwee: gotham family massive in full effect ... Nearly there peeps
@seanpertwee: TicToc #Gotham ....
@MattMitovich: @Gotham cast at winter premiere party
@entertainmentweekly: Swinging with @donalflogue #Gotham
@corymichaelsmith: chillin with @marniethedog at the #GOTHAM mid-season premiere party. she's the sweetest lil diddy
@mister_CMS: Rang the bell with the #Gotham cast at the @NYSE today So cool
@NYSE: Tweet @Gotham tonight with the cast and crew #Gotham
@thedrewpowell: #Gotham
@ben_mckenzie: @Gotham coming to you live from NYC. #WrathoftheVillains #Gotham
@NYSE: Who: #Gotham What: @Gotham mid season premier Where: Fox When 8-7c Why:' Mr. Freeze
@seanpertwee: #Gotham lovelies
@damianholbrook: @Gotham live-tweet coziness. @Anth_Carrigan next to @thedrewpowell, @seanpertwee w @chalkchris & @jessicalucas
@BD_WONG: Picked up an old lady @ the @Gotham party. She was, like, all over me. BEGGED her to go home with me. @MarnieTheDog
@Comicbook: How great are @thedrewpowell and @jessicalucas on#Gotham tonight
@corymichaelsmith: We're so happy that #Gotham is back Tehran @entertainmentweekly
@entertainmentweekly: Camren is giving # for # cookie ! #Gotham
@entertainmentweekly: Thanks for watching #Gotham! We love you all!!!
@erinrrichards: After seeing our brand new #GOTHAM ep tonight at the mid season premiere party - this came a close second best moment! @marniethedog
@erinrrichards: Is on the trading floor of the #newyorkstockexchange today after ringing the closing bell! #GOTHAM
@LucasSiegel: It's the new @mister_CMS @robinlordtaylor team up. Twitter style.
@thedrewpowell: Put @MarnieTheDog to sleep by singing a lullaby. It's a gift. @Gotham #Gotham
@erinrrichards: Me, my guns and @mynameischrischalk moving and shaking on the stock exchange #NYSE #Gotham #buybuysellsell #glasses
@seanpertwee: Manor Time with @davidamazouz #gotham #stylecouncil
@tom_calderone: Always Great to see the classy @seanpertwee #Alfred#00Alfred #Gotham #JoeTheCop)

- Nuevos videos bts en el set de la S2 (29-02-16):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCYuOcxJCgh ... mentweekly
https://twitter.com/NYSE/status/704427482766704640
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZEF-2pCmo/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Gotham: Qué esperar de Hugo Strange y Mr. Freeze (EW):
Gotham: Qué esperar de Hugo Strange y Mr. Freeze
Por Samantha Highfill 26 Feb 2016

When Gotham returns for the second half of season 2, there are a few new villains in town. First up, Nathan Darrow’s Mr. Freeze is bringing the city’s core temperature down. But at least it’s for a good cause? Well, sort of.

In the middle of desperately trying to save his ill wife’s life, fans will meet Mr. Freeze as he works to find a way to save the woman he loves. “He cannot accept death as a fact of life,” Darrow tells EW. “At least the death of somebody that he loves. He can’t see beyond that. That is not acceptable to him, so he’s going to do anything to prevent it.”

At this point, Darrow says Mr. Freeze is motivated by saving his wife, as well as a “scientific curiosity.” In other words, he isn’t all evil. “If he has some range of sociopathy, it’s buried down there. Or maybe it’s not there,” Darrow says. “I feel like his connection to [his wife] keeps a lot at bay.”

But unlike Mr. Freeze, the other new villain, Hugo Strange (BD Wong) doesn’t have a woman to keep him in check. Well, unless you count Ms. Peabody. “My version of him is that he’s got a really wicked sense of humor,” Wong tells EW. “He has this really intimate and bizarre relationship with his right-hand, Ethel Peabody. They have a funny way of interfacing, which is mutually respectful and apparently long-term but almost sort of masochistic. They push each other’s buttons and they put each other down and yet at the same time there’s clearly a sense of respect between them.”

However, Ms. Peabody’s job isn’t to keep any part of Hugo Strange at bay. Instead, she works alongside Strange as he uses Arkham to perform his own personal experiments on the patients. “He’s a super intellect,” Wong says. “He plays a potentially crucial role in manipulating the situation in Gotham City — when the villains come through Arkham, they get processed through this crazy mechanism. He’s obsessed with a certain kind of technology that changes people. The way it changes them, it makes them even worse.”

So if Mr. Freeze is driven by the desire to save his wife, what is it that drives Strange? “Hugo’s drive is his obsession with the human mind — understanding it, manipuating it, improving it, changing it,” Wong says.

And don’t expect Strange to impact every character he comes in contact with the same way. “Every story that has a character, some of them familiar characters and some of them new characters, that come into contact with Hugo Strange have their mind messed with by him in totally different ways. He’s not only obsessed with manipulating their brains and controlling their minds, but then after he’s changed them, he’s really fascinated, from a scientific point of view, with then putting them back out into the world and seeing what happens.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/26/go ... go-strange?
- Nathan Darrow no tiene suerte como el escalofriante nuevo Mr. Freeze (CBR):
Nathan Darrow no tiene suerte como el escalofriante nuevo Mr. Freeze
Por Bryan Cairns, 26 Feb 2016

Best known to Batman fans as Mr. Freeze, "Gotham's" take on the classic character introduces him as a brilliant scientist with a terminally ill wife, Nora. With no known cure, Fries' only hope is to cryogenically preserve Nora in order to save her -- even if it means experimenting on others as he attempts to perfect his method.

Ahead of the series' mid-season premiere, CBR News spoke with Nathan Darrow about trading in his "House of Cards" Secret service suit a human-freezing cold gun on "Gotham." We discussed Freeze's origins, his obsession to save Nora, the origin and evolution of his signature weapon, and whether he considers Fries a tragic person or pure villain.

Story continues below

CBR News: There have been several versions of your character and his motivations over the decades. What is "Gotham's" take on Mr. Freeze's origin?

Nathan Darrow: The take on Victor Fries is, he's a cryogenics engineer. He works for a subsidiary of Wayne Industries. His wife, who is the love of his life, is ill. In order to save her life, he is looking to freeze her body, so that she can stay frozen until a cure can be found, and then he can reanimate her. He is working towards that and, as it happens, he is experimenting on actual people.

What is the character like? And how does his wife's predicament affect Fries?

I don't know if it adds another dimension, but it's a very human dynamic. The way I see the character, as he's written in the show, is that it feels like she is really his contact to what is under the person. It feels like Victor is not so good interpersonally, but he does have a wife and with her, he has everything on the line.

A lot of what I might want to bring was really present in the writing. Even in the beginning when I first read the scenes, I felt a lot of it was there. What interested me was, physically or emotionally, it seemed to me like he was a little obsessive, maybe by nature. I was interested in bringing that out. There's also a fair amount of dryness to him.

You made a short, but memorable, appearance at the end of the winter finale. How he is fully introduced in the upcoming episode?

When he first meets Jim Gordon, Freeze has crossed many lines. He's on a do-or-die desperate mission. I don't want to give away the circumstances, but there's a lead up to his first run-in with Gordon.

One thing that's not a secret about the character is his gun. What is his weapon capable of?

It is used, initially, to freeze an entire human body in a relatively short period of time. As the story moves along, we start to attract the attention of the law, and Victor modifies the gun to be a little more weaponized, if I could put it that way.

I got to see the first of my two episodes. Gotham brought me and some of the other villains down to Atlanta. We got to see the first episode on a big screen. I thought what our effects team did to make the actual freezing happen -- I was extremely impressed by it.

Once Jim Gordon pieces things together, does he feel sympathetic towards Freeze?

I don't know. I couldn't answer that, but I hope so. You would have to ask Jim Gordon.

It's not normal for a person to break bad because a loved one becomes sick. What turns him down that path? And at the end of the day, do you view Victor as a villain, or a tragic figure?

I can tell you there is an event that does change him dramatically.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... -mr-freeze
- BD Wong comparte los secretos de Hugo Strange de "Gotham" y adelanta el alzamiento de Azrael (CBR):
BD Wong comparte los secretos de Hugo Strange de "Gotham" y adelanta el alzamiento de Azrael
Por Bryan Cairns, 29 feb 2016

Though he's portrayed a broad range of characters throughout his storied career, tonight's debut of BD Wong as "Gotham's" Hugo Strange marks the first time the actor has entered the superhero realm. Or, it might be more accurate to say supervillain.

Wong's Strange, a brilliant professor and psychiatrist heading up Arkham Asylum, is the latest classic Batman character to be reimagined by the Fox series. Though his character's motives are noble -- he wants to cure criminals and return them to society -- his mad scientist approach involves conducting radical experiments on the patients and poking around in their minds. Despite his good intentions, it's a program that could leave the criminally insane more damaged and dangerous than ever when released back onto Gotham City's streets.

Ahead of his debut on "Gotham's" mid-season premiere, Wong spoke with CBR News about bringing Hugo Strange's classic comic book look to life, and why the character isn't exactly a villain when we first meet him. The actor also ponders what we really know about Theo Galvan's death and the arrival of Azrael, and gives his answer on whether he'd classify Hugo Strange as an evil genius or mad scientist.

Story continues below

CBR News: "Gotham" showrunner Bruno Heller initially mentioned the possibilty of Hugo Strange's arrival in 2014. How did you become involved in the TV series, and was it hush-hush from the start?

BD Wong: To answer the second half of the question, it was all shrouded in secrecy. Even to this day, I am still not 100 percent sure of what's going to happen. Really, I can't tell you what conversations they all went through to come to the conclusion that they would call me, or, even if they called other people before they called me. All I know is that I got the call. I was really excited at the potential of what I thought playing this part would actually mean. I hadn't actually watched the show until then. I started watching it and got into it, which was great. It's all been win/win for me.

Hugo Strange isn't your typical villain -- what type of research is required for such a role?

It's really an interesting show, because it's taking something classic, that some people know about, and bending it. The show is always going to have this tug of war of sensibilities between fans and whether they approve of that, or don't approve. Some people into the classics don't want to mess with them. Other people love the bending. When you have a character like this, you have to get a lay of the land of what people perceive this character to be up until this point in time, and then decide how much you are actually going to bend it.

My first research was seeing what he looked like over the years and decades -- this is a really old character -- and then to be both pleasantly surprised and horrified [that] he looked so different from me. Then, to sit down with the production and artists -- "Gotham" has incredible hair, makeup and wardrobe design -- and to say, "What do we have? What are we going to do, and what are our options?" It was one long day where I tried on 10 different looks for the character. At the end of it, I came completely around the block to where I had started and decided what I preferred most is the one that looks like the classic character, the one that looked the most like what people know him to be.

He has a certain chinstrap beard, glasses and he was bald. Those three elements -- and trying to see how they could be adapted and put on me in a way that was organic, that didn't look like I had just put a mask on -- I liked how it looked. That was my opinion -- the producers really had to sign off on it. The makeup takes surprisingly longer than you think it would, to make me bald and stuff like that. It takes almost three hours in the morning to do it. By the time we get in front of the camera, the look was refined in a way that was great. So, the research had to do a lot with his look.

The Batman universe features numerous colorful supervillains. What makes Hugo Strange unique among them?

What specifically makes him very unique is his position in Gotham City as the head of Arkham Asylum. As far as "Gotham" is concerned, the greatest criminal villains in Gotham City eventually pass though the doors there. And, when they pass through the doors, his interaction with each of them, all in different ways, changes them.

What he takes the most pleasure and excitement in, as a scientist and as a psychiatrist, is turning them back into the world. He changes them in many, many different ways. He says, "Okay, watch what happens when I put this person back out, when I release them." In the beginning couple of episodes, the first person to come through those doors is the Penguin. Hugo is super-obsessed and fascinated with changing people's minds, affecting minds -- the human brain and how it works and how to manipulate it. In Penguin's case, he says, "Okay, let's see if I can make him into a nice person. Then, if I can make him into a nice person, what will happen if I can send him back into the world where he has to interact with all those people that he was terrible to?"

It sounds like Hugo Strange has the best of intentions. However, when Theo Galavan's dead body is brought to Indian Hill, Miss Peabody [Tonya Pinkins] remarks, "Professor Strange has high hopes for this one." What exactly does that mean?

Well, it's intentionally mysterious, so I can only go so far in illuminating what that actually means. The high hopes are related to his fascination with the human brain. He knows that Theo Galavan was a brilliant supervillain. He wants to study the human brain, pull it apart and put it back together in ways I can't go into detail about right now. But, he wants to do that in a way to understand the criminally insane.

Images of Theo as Azrael have circulated online, so we know he's going to return to the show. Should viewers be wondering -- or assuming -- that Hugo Strange is behind that resurrection?

If that is the case, they should be wondering what the reality of that is. What the hell could that be? How could Theo Galavan be Azrael? They should be questioning the realness of that. In other words, is that a dream or something real? They should be questioning that. That should be the most potent thing that their mind is processing. "How the hell could Theo Galavan be Azrael?"

What puts Hugo Strange on Jim Gordon or Bruce Wayne's radar?

I think the non-spoilery answer to that question is it turns out to be the recurring instance of people coming out of Arkham and behaving however they are behaving. They are either different, or they've done something terrible, or there's something that seems really mysterious or suspicious about what's going on there. Inevitably, Jim Gordon is going to turn to that place to find out what's going on because it just doesn't seem right. There's more to it than that, but I can't really say what.

Do you consider Hugo Strange a mad scientist or an evil genius?

Do I have to choose? He is both of those things. He's definitely at the top of his field. He's really skilled, insightful and knowledgeable about the human brain and human behavior. His right-hand, Miss Peabody, is always going, "Okay, I didn't see that coming." She's often eating her words because she's a very skeptical person. They have a great antagonistic relationship.

He's both of those things. He's a mad scientist in that he's obsessed with some kind of thing he sees as progress. "I'm going to be the guy who believes science is changing the world. I don't really care what the consequences of what I'm doing are. I'm changing the world." There's something God-like about that.

Hugo Strange is sticking around for more than one episode. What can you tease about his ultimate endgame?

I have no idea what Hugo's endgame is. I'm reading every new script expecting there to be some big ending, like where I'm about to get my skull crushed in a garbage compactor. I haven't seen that, yet! I'm excited for people to see his growing delight in what's happening. He really likes what he's doing, although it's really dark, twisted and very dangerous, it really entertains him. For that reason, he's really fun to watch.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... -of-azrael
- El Bruce Wayne de "Gotham" prometa que la otra personalidad de su personaje llegará pronto (Newsarama):
El Bruce Wayne de "Gotham" prometa que la otra personalidad de su personaje llegará pronto
Por Lan Pitts, 29 Feb 2016 Time: 03:00 PM ET

When Fox's Gotham returns Monday evening, David Mazouz's Bruce Wayne is one step closer to coming-of-age to make a difference in the city. And just in time, it seems, as Fox has promoted the remainder of the current season as "Wrath of the Villains." With actors Nathan Darrow and B. D. Wong joining the sophomore as Mr. Freeze and Dr. Hugo Strange respectively, Gotham’s finest -- with Wayne budding along the sidelines --will have to do their best to stop these new foes.

David Mazouz plays the young, blossoming Bruce Wayne as someone concentrated on trying to pave his own path in the city he calls home. From the recent traumatic experiences dealing with Theo Galavan to finding out who his true friends out and cementing his legacy as the one day World’s Greatest Detective, Bruce is becoming his own man.

Newsarama caught up with Mazouz right before he was called to set on episode 20 and mentioned a few things about Bruce that fans can look forward to for the remainder of the season.

Newsarama: So David, Gotham’s second season is beginning to establish some of Batman’s more out there villains with the likes of Mr. Freeze and Hugo Strange, what is that like for you not only as a cast member, but as a fan as well?

David Mazouz: Incredible. I find it interesting to see how these people came to be, especially for somebody like Freeze. I mean, almost all of our villains come from a place of good intentions and then they get a little too out of hand. I love doing this with all these characters, especially Strange and Freeze because they are just incredible. You’ll just have to see!

Nrama: So this season for Bruce is still finding himself and a way to channel this rage because of the lost of his parents. Now, one of the recent clips has him confronting the man he thinks killed his parents. We don’t see a moment like this played out in live action often, I think the last time we saw it was in Batman Begins with Christian Bale, so what was your process of playing this scene out?

Mazouz: That scene is my favorite scene out of Gotham's entirety. I don't want to give too much away because it won't air for another couple weeks, I think the moment where Bruce sees the man who destroyed his life right in front of him Bruce has the upper hand. It's a defining moment and I love that scene. Just love it.

Nrama: You and Sean Pertwee have this back-and-forth dynamic as Bruce and Alfred. You're mad at him, he’s mad at you, you make up... it’s this cycle that keeps going, but you find a way in the middle to meet each other. Where do you see Bruce and Alfred's relationship for the rest of the season?

Mazouz: You know I love Alfred and Bruce’s relationship because it's so dynamic. When Bruce's parents were alive, Alfred was simply “the help”. He was essentially the maid, he was the guy who cleaned up after Bruce and they never really had much of a relationship. When his parents died, Bruce didn't really know how to connect with Alfred. As the season went on they developed this father-son relationship because Alfred was all that Bruce had. Now that Bruce is growing up and becoming stronger, Alfred will be more offensive and taking charge. As he's doing that, the father-son relationship transforms into more of a partnership. There's going to be more of this equalness as they continue to work together.

Nrama: We don't see a lot of interpretations of Bruce at this age. We see him at the age of his parents getting murdered, and then fast forward to him in his 20s training, and then finally donning the cape and cowl, but not a whole lot in between. What’s been the biggest inspiration for you as an actor when you’re playing Bruce coming into his own?

Mazouz: You know, I don’t think I need too much inspiration because the writers have it down; they know what’s going on and I have complete faith in them. They're brilliant, all of the writers. I think as an actor when looking back at all of the interpretations of Batman... well what I personally do for the most part is what the writers tell me to do. They know the script, so I go where they’re going, and at the same time when I come across something cool in other interpretations of Batman... for example I just came across something in the comics where you see Bruce and how he’s under so much stress all the time. I read that and thought “that’s actually kinda cool”, maybe I can use that. So, yeah, I like to go with the writers for the most part, but try to mix it with other iterations of Batman.

Nrama: In the first season, he’s pretty traumatized still and very reclusive. This season, we’ve really seen him become the Prince of Gotham, which has you working with more of the cast. What has that been like for you?

Mazouz: It’s been great. With what Bruce is doing is, as you say, in the first season especially, he’s sheltered. I don’t want to give away much spoilers for people that aren’t caught up but he went through something pretty traumatic in the mid-season finale this season and it’s a wake up call for him. He realizes that he has to go out there, he has to do things for himself now. He can’t simply tip is toe in the water anymore. Bruce realizes he can't sit around and watch the people of Gotham suffer anymore; he has to do something about it.

Nrama: What would you like to see at the beginning of season 3, especially from Bruce?

Mazouz: I would love to see Bruce’s dual personality kind of come to life. When Batman becomes Batman, there’s this detective persona that we’re hinting at on the show, but there’s also Bruce Wayne: Gotham City’s playboy drunk who had kinda wasted his life. I would love to see the Bruce facade and kind of develop that persona. I’ve been talking to the writers about that and it’s coming soon.

Nrama: Lastly, David, is there any scene that you’ve already filmed or that’s coming up that you’re really excited to see play out?

Mazouz: Well, I mean, there’s a scene we haven’t shot yet, but yeah, we’re shooting episode 20 right now and I just got the script for the second to last episode and I mean man, Bruce is on a mission. That’s all I’m going to say, but Bruce is going to be knocking some doors down and I’m really, really excited to shoot that because it has another one of those scenes that I had with the guy who killed my parents.

http://www.newsarama.com/28181-gotham-s ... s-end.html
- Ben McKenzie habla sobre Jim Gordon de "Gotham": 'Él paga un precio por lo que ha hecho' (EW):
Ben McKenzie habla sobre Jim Gordon de "Gotham": 'Él paga un precio por lo que ha hecho'
Por Samantha Highfill 29 Feb 2016

When Gotham broke for midseason, Jim Gordon was back where he started: In a scene that mirrored the pilot, he stood on the docks with a villain in his possession, but this time around, he pulled the trigger. And when we catch up with him for the second half of season 2, he’ll be paying the emotional — and potentially legal – price for that decision.

“It’s certainly a purposeful evolution for him and it means that he’s not going anywhere good,” Ben McKenzie tells EW of the parallel. “The devil’s nipping at his heels as we start off the second half of the second season and it’s taking the form right now of an inquiry into whether Gordon did pull the trigger. “

And yet, the investigation is not Gordon’s biggest concern. “Whether or not that bears fruit, the weight of what he did is weighing on him and it’s taking a toll on not only his work relationships with Barnes and everyone but with his relationship with Lee. It’s a prominent feature of the second half of the season. You’re going to see Gordon go to some pretty unusual places. [He’s] not necessarily more vengeful in his actions but he pays a price for what he’s done.”

One of those prices might be as simple as having to live with himself. “There’s some twists coming up that isolate him in a way from the powers that be and that’s a time for him to really reflect upon how far he’s come or how far he’s fallen, really, and take stock of himself and kind of reassess how he’s been handling business,” McKenzie says, adding that the show’s always been about Gordon’s growing moral complexity. “He has to face the demons that are coming for him and his own demons.”

But Gordon won’t have much time to reflect when a few new villains — Mr. Freeze and Hugo Strange, to name a few — show up in town. “You’ll see the shackles are unleashed from these villains, literally and metaphorically,” McKenzie says. “There is a wrathfulness to the second half of the second season.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/29/go ... n-season-2?
- Ben McKenzie habla sobre la 'Web de mentiras' de Jim Gordon, Mr. Freeze y Hugo Strange (Variety):
Ben McKenzie habla sobre la 'Web de mentiras' de Jim Gordon, Mr. Freeze y Hugo Strange
Por Laura Prudom 29 Feb 2016

There’s a chill in the air when “Gotham” returns to Fox for its midseason premiere on Feb. 29, as the Batman prequel series is set to spotlight one of the Dark Knight’s most iconic and tragic villains — Victor Fries, aka Mr. Freeze (Nathan Darrow), a scientist who turns to criminal methods to seek out a cure for his wife’s terminal illness.

He’s not the only new player in town in the back half of the season, which is ominously subtitled “Wrath of the Villains” — this week’s episode also introduces BD Wong’s Hugo Strange, the puppetmaster behind both Arkham Asylum and the secret facility of Indian Hill. In the underground lab, Strange and his cohort, Ethel Peabody (Tonya Pinkins), are performing twisted experiments on countless lost souls, including poor Bridgit Pike (Michelle Veintimilla), aka Firefly — who was severely burned after a run-in with the GCPD earlier in the season — and the corpse of Theo Galavan (James Frain).

At the heart of it all is Ben McKenzie’s Jim Gordon, who has increasingly blurred the lines of morality in “Gotham” Season 2, culminating in the shooting of Galavan in the winter finale. Not only will Jim have to struggle with a new strain of villain in the back half of the season, he’ll also be challenged by his own conscience.

Variety spoke to McKenzie ahead of the midseason premiere, titled “Mr. Freeze,” to discuss what awaits Jim and the rest of the city’s inhabitants in “Gotham’s” back half.

Where do we find Jim when the show returns, given that the midseason finale ended with him ignoring his better angels and shooting Theo Galavan?

He obviously did something that he never would never have done when we first met him, and we’re trying to track Gordon’s evolution into a more seasoned, and harder-edged cop dealing in a corrupt city. So his killing of Galavan — even if you could argue it was somewhat of a mercy killing; that Penguin would’ve beaten him to death if he hadn’t shot him — it was still, obviously, crossing a moral boundary of sorts. So we jump right into the repercussions of that with the investigation into Galavan’s death, and the suspicion that Jim was behind it … Suffice it to say that there will be significant repercussions, and not just on the job, but personally. He starts to fray, he starts to break down a bit, not just from the investigation, but from having to look himself in the mirror, and face the shell of the man he once was.

How much is the guilt weighing on him in the back half of the season, given that he’s also hiding what he did from Lee (Morena Baccarin) and everyone at the GCPD?

An enormous amount. I think he’s been carrying around an awful lot of guilt, and also a large burden even before this, which fits with the task he was up against: the sea of corruption and villainy that surrounds him, and trying to make good on all of these promises, whether it’s to Bruce Wayne [David Mazouz] to solve his parents’ murder, or to the police department, and in a way to his father, to uphold his father’s mantle and be the honest cop in the corrupt city. But the Galavan murder is really the tipping point that spirals us into a series of… really the whole second half of the season, Jim’s plot line, or the first half of the second half, really chronicles how he gets caught up in his web of lies that he’s created, and pays the price for it.

Captain Barnes (Michael Chiklis) saw how close to the edge Jim was in the midseason finale, in terms of taking out Galavan. Even if he didn’t see him pull the trigger, I’d imagine he’s suspicious of what went down. Does Jim feel that he has to keep up a facade at work, to try and remove suspicion?

Yeah, he does, and I think it’s one of the reasons why we cast Michael Chiklis, to give the weight of the inner turmoil inside the GCPD, from Gordon’s perspective, all the significance that it should have. And Michael obviously knows how to play those scenes so well. Whether the greater police department is aware of it or not, [Jim’s] starting to feel like a traitor, both to himself, and to the ideals that he’s held previously, and that starts to wear him down, and fray his relationship with Lee, and then ultimately, I can’t give away exactly what happens, but he gets himself in trouble, and ends up, in a way, paying the price for what he’s done, even though it’s not directly related to Galavan’s murder.

What can fans expect from the introduction of Mr. Freeze?

Like all of the villains that we’ve been portraying, we’re trying to show how they started off as real humans who are motivated by the same things that all the rest of us are; they’re just as flawed and needy as the rest of us, and Mr. Freeze is no exception … He’s motivated to freeze his wife so that he can find a cure for her disease, and save her life, so he’s motivated by the most noble of instincts, and yet he goes too far. He becomes so hell-bent on finding a solution that he’s experimenting on all kinds of people, trying to perfect his technology, and effectively killing them in the process, and so, it’s a tragic… I don’t know if the right Shakespeare reference is “Romeo and Juliet,” but it’s a tragic love story at the heart of one of the great iconic villains. So it’s an opportunity to really show something that’s not only visually distinctive, and lovely, and cool, but also emotionally affecting as well.

What kind of threat does Hugo Strange pose that differentiates him from the villains Jim’s encountered up to this point?

His villainy is in his brilliance, and his absolute, cold-blooded manipulativeness. He’s the puppet master, he’s the one who is adjusting the circuitry of people whose circuit boards are already broken, and he’s tuning them in wrong way. He’s tuning them even more to be demented, and to embrace their darker impulses, and so, that presents, in and of itself, a formidable foe for Jim. First of all, he has to understand what’s going on, which isn’t going to happen overnight, and then he would have to combat it in a way that’s different from simply getting a gun or punching somebody in the face — he’s got to figure out how to play chess with somebody. Before he was playing a bit of rough and tumble checkers, and now he’s trying to learn chess.

The show seems to have found a new confidence in its second season; how much do you talk to the writers and discuss Jim’s arc, and the story as a whole, given that you’ve now been inhabiting the character for a while?

I talk to them quite a bit. The writers’ room is in LA, and we shoot New York, obviously, so the practicality of it means that it’s much more on the phone, but they’re out a lot, and I talk to Bruno [Heller, the showrunner], and Danny Cannon, and John Stephens quite a bit. Thankfully we all have very similar taste, in terms of what we’d like to do, and what we’d like to avoid doing, and so it all works out pretty well. What we really had after the end of the first season was an exhaustive debrief of what worked in the first season and what didn’t, and quite frankly, there were a lot of things that didn’t work, and a lot of paths that we went down that we shouldn’t have, but there were many that were fantastic, and deserved further exploration. And then there were some that we hadn’t gone down, but we could see that they were available, and we needed to just open up the door a bit and plunge forward, so we did that.

I think the writers have done a phenomenal job this season of really sticking to the core … at its core, this really ought to be a serialized origin story, and not a crime-of-the-week kind of thing, and all of our villains ought to be iconic — or at least as many as we can, even if we’re, in essence, reinventing them in a sense, because no one’s seen them in their formative stage. We shouldn’t be creating these villains that people have never heard of, and they don’t really care about, and we certainly shouldn’t be introducing them and then killing immediately; no one cares, it’s not “Law & Order.” [Laughs.] So we’ve figured that part out, and then we’ve also, I think, really tapped into one of the underlying themes, the darkness that pervades Gotham, and how it seeps into every single soul within it, including our hero, and that’ll pay off here in the second half of the season. It’s made the whole thing much richer and deeper, and one of the challenges moving forward is just to figure out which stories you want to tell versus all of the thousands of stories that are out there. It’s sort of an embarrassment of riches in that way. There’s a lot of fool’s gold out there, some things that we don’t need to tell — we need to stick to our strengths and focus on them.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/features/got ... 201718383/
- El elenco de Gotham habla sobre el Cool nuevo criminal, el extraño dilema del Pingüino, y la mentira de Jim (TVLine):
El elenco de Gotham habla sobre el Cool nuevo criminal, el extraño dilema del Pingüino, y la mentira de Jim
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 29 Feb 2016, 6:00 PM PST

A cold front blew through the winter premiere of Gotham Season 2 on Monday night, as Mr. Freeze was born, Penguin found himself in a chilling situation and Jim did what he could to avoid cooling his heels in the clink.

At the Fox drama’s premiere party on Monday night, TVLine spoke with the cast about the midseason twists and what’s on tap moving forward.

DEAD SILENCE | Appearing before ADA Harvey Dent, Jim sold a story of how he had no role in whatever became of maniacal mayor Theo Galavan. Captain Barnes has his suspicions and Penguin backed Gordon’s testimony (before getting locked up), so Jim Gothamcan now breathe easy, right? Wrong. “Intuitively, he understands that there is a price to be paid,” says Ben McKenzie. “He’s aware that at some point, the other shoe is going to drop.” So in the meantime, expect the GCPD’s former “boy scout” to present “a very cold, hard face” — a dichotomy in keeping with the Batman saga at large. “That’s a theme we’ve been playing with all along, how you can have this public persona and this private truth you’re hiding, and Jim is finally hiding something really explosive,” says his portrayer. “So no, he isn’t breathing easier. The devil is nipping at his heels.”

STRANGE DAYS, INDEED | Oswald copped to Galavan’s murder but made an insanity plea — which alas landed him in Arkham Asylum, where he was mercilessly mocked by truly nutty inmates and put under the oh-so-strange care of Dr. Hugo Strange (played by SVU alum BD Wong). “It’s all comeuppance for him,” says Robin Lord Taylor of his alter ego. GothamRightly pegged for assorted Mommy issues and destined for who-knows-what kind of “treatment” by the innovative Indian Hill overlord, “It’s really difficult for [Penguin] because he’s not comfortable ceding control of his own destiny to anybody else,” says Taylor, “and now he has no recourse.” As a result, the good doctor is poised to rob Penguin of that which made him such a singularly slippery character. “[Strange] is so brilliant that he sees right through [Penguin’s insanity plea] and goes into this mode where he will strip Penguin of everything that he is. [Being rendered inert] is one of the biggest challenges Penguin has ever faced.”

THE ICEMAN COMETH | In Victor Fries (rhymes with “eyes”), played by House of Cards‘ Nathan Darrow, Gotham has a villain born not of a hunger for power or goading by his insane other self, but simply a husband looking to help his ailing wife. “I have a lot of sympathy for Victor Fries, because of the circumstances he finds himself under,” says Donal Logue, who plays GCPD detective Harvey Bullock. “He’s a loving man, his wife is dying and he’s trying to find a cure for her, and that’s what led to this.” Even so, the Gortex gloves will be off as Bullock and Gordon pursue the cool criminal. “He’s already ‘turned the corner,’ so there’s no talking him off the ledge,” says Logue. As for the TV series’ depiction of Mr. Freeze and his cool toys, Logue’s concerns were quickly eased. “The character works really well in the comic book format, but my concern was that it’d be a challenge for live-action. But the way our team pulled that off was so impressive to me, I was blown away by it.”

http://tvline.com/2016/02/29/gotham-sea ... o-strange/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | Who Is Hugo Strange? (DC Entertainment):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- LUCIFER / GOTHAM | "Monday Night Just Got a little Cooler" Promo | FOX BROADCASTING:
https://www.facebook.com/GOTHAMonFOX/vi ... 240955997/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 2.13 "A Dead Man Feels No Cold" Promo | FOX:

- GOTHAM | 2.13 "A Dead Man Feels No Cold" Clip #1 | FOX:

https://twitter.com/gothamtvbr/status/7 ... 3467685890

- GOTHAM | 2.13 "A Dead Man Feels No Cold" Clip #2 | FOX:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/8b0db2d0-713d-4 ... c0cc6e720e

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM Stories: Chapter 5 "The Whole Frozen Affair":

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.14 "This ball of mud and Meanness":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes promocional de la S2:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- B.D. Wong se pone (Hugo) Strange para Gotham de la FOX (TVInsider):
B.D. Wong se pone (Hugo) Strange para Gotham de la FOX
Por Damian Holbrook 07 Marzo, 2016

Now that the villains have risen on Gotham, their wrath is off the chain. Not only is Nathan Darrow's Mr. Freeze running amok, Jim Gordon and the GCPD may soon also have to deal with B.D. Wong's Hugo Strange, the mad scientist running all sorts of twisted experiments at Arkham Asylum. Tonight, the bespectacled baddie steps up his seriously unethical work with new patient Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor), and according to the Wong, Strange's Tony-winning portrayer, we have yet to see the worst of Strange's sadistic side.

How is this Hugo Strange compared to the comic-book version?
This Hugo is really linked to that version in some specific ways. There are elements of his look that we used, we adapted his bald head, round specs and weird jawline beard onto me in a way that's pretty cool. Gotham’s Hugo Strange is really severe looking, like the comic version, but more refined. He's younger, not as imposing physically and he's always dressed to the nines. In the comic, his clothes were never this fantastic. I'm wearing at least four custom three-piece suits made by Martin Greenfield [Clothiers] that are to die-for and neckties tied in this crazy knot…everybody is going to want to try and figure out how to [do it].

How is he different?
Well, let's just get right to the point: There's no pretending I'm not Asian-American! [Laughs] I don't have to, 'cause it's 2016. That's one of the great things about Gotham. It takes a familiar story from the world of comics, a world that was almost entirely white until rather recently, and allows it to exist in a way that relates to the world we actually live in, a world where both the heroes and the villains come in all colors and genders. This is not a small thing. This kind of sea change only can occur when producers are fully committed to diversity.

What is Strange up to at Arkham Asylum that is so bad that the GCPD would need to get involved?
There's only one way to find out the answer to that question, and it's not gonna be by reading this! But I will say this is a well-asked question, because what Professor Strange is doing in there is indeed very, very bad.

And how has it been, working with this cast?
I love this job. I love the actors, the designers, the crew, the producers and the way the production is run. I work very closely alongside Tonya Pinkins, a Tony-winning actor [currently seen in Hulu's 11.22.63] whom I admire who plays Ms. Peabody, Strange's associate, and we have loads of fun. I've also had wicked fun in my scenes with Robin [Lord Taylor], Erin [Richards] and Nathan Darrow, who plays Mr. Freeze. As of this interview I have not yet gotten in deep with the actors playing Gordon, Bullock, Bruce and Alfred, but I think that's coming and it'll be well worth waiting for.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/77999/ ... xs-gotham/
- BD Wong explica qué es lo que tienen en común sus personajes de Gotham y Jurassic World (comicbook):
BD Wong explica qué es lo que tienen en común sus personajes de Gotham y Jurassic World
Por Lucas Siegel 07/03/2016

BD Wong's debut on Gotham continues tonight, after a couple of disturbingly calm appearances in the mid-season premiere. As the dastardly Hugo Strange, the man secretly running human experiments in Indian Hill underneath Arkham Asylum, his arrival certainly doesn't mean anything good. His torture and manipulation starts in force tonight with some very bad consequences for Penguin, Jim Gordon, Victor Fries, and more.

So how does Wong view the character? Well, much like one he's played before, as it happens.

"I think of him a lot in the same way I think of the character I played in Jurassic World," Wong told ComicBook.com in an interview. "This is a person who’s on the A-list of science. He’s really pushing the envelope of technologies, making things happen that no one else can do. As a result, he’s in a way full of himself, or really unaware and blind to consequences. So my first impression is that he’s amazingly gifted, and secondly that he’s blind to the consequences of what he’s doing."

He doesn't look at him like your average villain, who wants to rule the city or the world or destroy his foe. Instead, his desires are much more benign - which makes their malignant consequences all the worse.

"His personal goals are just a scientist’s goals, learning about the human psyche, learning about life, trying to manipulate it, change it, alter it, and being extremely satisfied when something works," he said.

Wong was thrilled to join the cast of a show already in progress, saying at first it was like "barging into the party," with a cast who knows each other well. With Hugo Strange meeting characters mostly one-on-one, though, he's able to gradually move into the role.

"Gradually meeting each character was way easier for me than having everyone at once, and that pattern continues for me. I can concentrate on what’s happening today, and go ‘hello, I’m me, you’re you, let’s work together,’ instead of ‘oh my gosh, this is crazy!’ So the one on one doctor-patient relationship was very handy in that way," he explained.

He was also thrilled with the way Gotham crew helped him create the character for the show, acknowledging the role has been part of "comic book mythology," and has already been subtly introduced into "the show's mythology."

"Gotham['s crew] cares a lot about the fans, really wants the fans to be happy," the actor said. He had a blast doing the looks tests with the "best makeup and hair people on this show," saying it was like "play time on a really high, professional level." As far as the character's non-visual qualities, Wong said he's pulling from every iteration of him that he can, with the unique Gotham spin.

"I was at an advantage, not looking like any version of Hugo Strange that came before, so I took some of the elements of each version and put them together, and I really like the way it turned out," Wong said.

Hugo Strange returns tonight on Gotham episode, "A Dead Man Feels No Cold," and fans will all start to see some of those goals of his coming into fruition as he sets his plans in motion.

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/07/bd-wong ... racters-h/
- Ben McKenzie Sdice que todo está un poco condenado en la season 2 de "Gotham" (comicbook):
Ben McKenzie dice que todo está un poco condenado en la season 2 de "Gotham"
Por Lucas Siegel 07/03/2016

Ben McKenzie knows that Jim Gordon has fallen a long way on Gotham, but the actor almost explains things for the character. You can see, when talking to McKenzie, his love and hope for Gordon, and his desire for him to set things right.

"Jim's doing what he has to do," McKenzie told ComicBook.com in an interview, looking almost pleadingly while saying it, as if trying to convince himself. "Some of that involves this notion of having a public face and a private reality, which is key to the whole Batman mythos," he says, trying to explain away Gordon's copious lies of late.

A lot of the character's biggest problems come in how he's not just lying to his colleagues, or to those in the Gotham underground, but now he's lying to his fiancée, Leslie "Lee" Thompkins. That's all going to come to a head soon, and McKenzie, who is expecting a child with his on-screen paramour, actress Morena Baccarin, off screen, knows it's going to be bad. So is it different when he lies to Lee, as opposed to Captain Barnes or anyone else?

"It ought to be! It ought to feel as though he’s walking this tight-rope, and the rope is swaying beneath him, so he’s going wherever it’s taking him, and he’s nearly out of control. At some point, you fall, and that’s where we're heading," the actor said. "Lee, at the end of the day, is his heart, his home. When shit hits the fan there, it’s devastating to him. The professional life – you don’t want to let your boss down, and Harvey’s his bro, he’s always going to be cool, but at home, that’s going to be tough."

The newest challenge for Jim Gordon, whom he'll face for the first time tonight, is Professor Hugo Strange, and it's going to get ugly fast.

"The Wrath of the Villains works [as a subtitle]," he assured us after laughing about it being "not just a marketing gimmick!" "You’re going to see, what Hugo Strange is up to is no good, and that will have hell to pay on Gotham and all of the villains and the formation of their identities," McKenzie teased.

Jim's fall has been sharp and fast, culminating in the murder of Theo Galavan in the mid-season finale. And so, I asked once again, can James Gordon still be redeemed?

"We don’t want him to get to the point where he’s irredeemable. I think he’s close to as far as we can take him right now, as far as what he’s done. Now it’s living with it, and paying the price, coming to terms with who he is now and what that means," he explained. "It’s hard to talk about it exactly, because the episodes will explain it to you moving forward. He didn’t just go outside and cap a random street thug for fun – he killed the most powerful evil villain in the city because he felt like he had to. If he put him in handcuffs again, he thought he’d just escape; the legal system has failed him, and he thought he was doing whatever it takes. I hope he’s not irredeemable, but he certainly should be dirty, should be compromised."

Ultimately, things are going to be difficult, the lies will catch up (sooner than you may think), and Jim is going to have to make some tough choices.

"This can’t work out well. It’s a tragedy, so everything is sort of doomed on a certain level," McKenzie warns. "But redemption is around every corner as well, so that’s what we’re clinging to. At the end of the day, the heroes have to get up in the morning and fight off the evil once again."

Gotham airs Mondays at 8pm on FOX. Jim Gordon meets Hugo Strange for the first time tonight, on "A Dead Man Feels No Cold."

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/07/ben-mck ... m-season-/
- Ben McKenzie habla sobre el giro de Mr. Freeze y el espiral descendente de Jim (Variety):
Ben McKenzie habla sobre el giro de Mr. Freeze y el espiral descendente de Jim
Por Laura Prudom 07 Marzo, 2016 | 06:01PM PT

The tragic saga of Mr. Freeze (Nathan Darrow) seemed to come to an abrupt end on tonight’s “Gotham,” with the scientist appearing to end his own life after losing his wife — but unbeknownst to Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and the GCPD, the chilly villain survived his apparent demise, waking up with a frosty makeover in Hugo Strange’s (BD Wong) underground facility, Indian Hill, with an icy chip on his shoulder.

While Jim remains unaware of the forces that are building against him under the city — and right under his nose, if we count Edward Nygma’s (Cory Michael Smith) recent behavior — he has more immediate issues, namely the strain on his relationship with Lee Thompkins (Morena Baccarin) and the blackmail material that Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) has on him, given his involvement in the murder of Theo Galavan (James Frain).

Variety recently spoke to McKenzie about the pressure Jim is under both personally and professionally as a result of his recent actions, and the new and returning villains we may meet in the second half of Season 2.

By the end of “A Dead Man Feels No Cold,” Jim believes Mr. Freeze is dead, but the audience knows that he’s just the latest addition to Indian Hill, and Hugo Strange is the puppetmaster pulling everyone’s strings. Will that storyline be a slower burn for the next few episodes, until we get closer to the end of the season?

I think the discerning audience member can realize that we’re heading in a direction where something’s going to have to give. Strange has been able to conduct his experiments pretty much in the dark — no one is really aware of it outside of himself and Ms. Peabody, and the monsters he’s creating are quite vicious, and you’ll see more of that as the season wears on. So eventually our hero is going to have to be aware of it, and I can’t give it away, but it will all make sense … I think the writers really have a wonderful way of bringing it all together at the end of the season, not just Strange and Gordon, but Strange, Gordon, and Bruce Wayne.

Penguin clearly harbors some resentment towards Jim over the consequences of Galavan’s death and where they’ve left him, and this week we saw Strange overhear a potentially damning exchange between them. With Penguin in such a precarious position, how will we see his relationship with Jim shift in the back half of the season?

Penguin has a big, wonderful journey this second half of the season. Really discovering much more of who he is, actually, as a human being, which does not just take a place in Arkham, or in Strange’s laboratory — it largely takes place outside of it. So as he’s figuring out more who he is, in a way that helps humanize Penguin even more, Jim is figuring out who he is in a darker, and nastier way. Even though they’re pulled the furthest apart they’ve ever been, in a way — because obviously Penguin blames Jim for his current situation in so many ways — they’re oddly coming back together, because they’re becoming more who they ought to be. What’s great about the origin stories is that we’re going to have so much time to watch these characters come together, come apart, come together, come apart, over and over and over again.

I’m guessing the introduction of Paul Rubens as Penguin’s father helps him on that voyage of discovery. What can you say about his role?

It’s fantastic casting; Paul is an absolute delight, and he’s wonderful on it. All I’ll say is it’s great. It’s really, really entertaining. The combination of Robin and Paul together, they’re just two peas in a pod, they couldn’t be happier together. It’s a wonderful plot line that does exactly what I was just talking about, allows Penguin to understand more who he actually is as a human being.

We’re currently seeing Bruce (David Mazouz) and Alfred (Sean Pertwee) tracking Malone independent of the GCPD, and Jim obviously has a few other pressing concerns on his plate in addition to solving the Wayne murders – when can we expect those storylines to intersect again?

This season for sure. We have not forgotten about it at all; it’s something that we felt we needed to give some space too, so that we could track Jim’s journey individually, as well as Bruce’s with Alfred, with the cave and all this stuff, but they will intersect again, and they’ll intersect in a fundamental way that really drives the season forward.

There’s obviously a lot that Jim and Bullock (Donal Logue) don’t know about what Ed Nygma’s been up to, but we’re starting to see his newfound assertiveness come out at the GCPD. How long will it be before they start to pay more attention to what’s bubbling under the surface there?

It takes a little bit of time. We draw it out just a bit so that Jim can get caught up in something that he believes is completely unrelated to Ed, but it may not be. We’re trying to make revelation of Ed as the monster he’s become as shocking to Jim and Bullock and the GCPD, as it would be, because he’s shown, to them, no outward signs of anything other than being a bit odd, and being a bit quirky. No notion that he’s murdered someone, and that he’s bipolar, really, which really hasn’t been explored.

I think one of the interesting things about “Gotham” is because it’s set in the “past,” of some sort, these notions of psychological issues where we would diagnose people immediately, like, “Oh, that person’s bipolar, that person’s this,” they go, “He’s kooky.” Only to have to come back and bite you in the ass. There’s a great conflict that we’re building towards with Ed and Jim, but we’re not quite there yet.

We’re realizing that it’s delicious for the audience to be so far ahead of Jim, seeing the villains in their private lives, and what they’re doing behind the scenes. It’s delicious for them to watch Jim get himself knee-deep in the muck, and have to figure a way out of it. To be completely unaware of how screwed he is, and then have to dig his way out — so we’re embracing that in the second season.

It’s a fine line to tread, because you don’t want to undermine Jim’s credibility as a detective when all these things are happening right under his nose, but at this point in the show, it makes sense that he wouldn’t be able to see the forest for the trees when he has so many other issues piling up on top of him. He’s not looking at the people closest to him, because why would he?

Yes, exactly. We’re trying to make it appear to come from so far out of left field, from Jim’s perspective, that he would have no real reason to suspect. He will stumble upon that later.

Episode 13 leaves Jim and Lee’s relationship in a pretty wrecked state — what’s ahead for them?

It’s a tragedy. The story we’re telling is a tragedy, and so the relationships are ripe for destruction. I think we’ve been able to find the real heart between Jim and Lee, that gives him more to latch onto in the world we’ve created, more than any other relationship, other than possibly [Jim and] Bullock’s. And so that will be, I think, an anchor for us moving forward, to understand Jim. But the truth is, in a tragedy you really only understand through loss. So they may, at some point in the future, get to a happy place, but clearly we’re presaging a downward spiral for them as well.

Does that loss untether him further?

Yeah, it does, because he’s been trying to be the man he ought to be for everyone, and in a strange way the killing of Galavan has unleashed these other sides in him, which do free him a bit. We talk about that all the time in the show, it’s kind of become a theme, that people need to find their true selves. And once their true selves are unmasked they are uglier than, quite frankly, any of us would want to admit, and that’s definitely true of him, and would be true of his relationship with Lee.

Anything you can preview about the introduction of Azrael?

I don’t think I’m allowed to. All I think I can say is that in the second half of the season you’re not going to lack for iconic villains in their new form.

Ditto on the return of Jada Pinkett Smith’s Fish Mooney?

If you spend a little time thinking about it, it all makes sense. [Laughs.]

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/gotham- ... 201724549/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S2 (07-17 Marzo 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@erinrichards: Whoop whoop! Season 2 final table read. Thank you @mjmf for organising such an amazing cake! #Gotham #Ep22 #herewego
@wongbd: Things get a little messy tonight at Arkham. @gothamonfox #Gotham #hugostrange #mrfreeze
@camrenbicondova: @robinlordtaylor and I at today's #Gotham tableread. East Coast turn your channels to FOX 5 NOW!
@seanpertrwee: 'That's learned him' @realdavidmazouz #Gotham
@womgdb: Lucius Fox from @gothamonfox has the coolest wheels. @mynameischrischalk #gotham #lusciouslucius #hugostrange
@wongdb: Dip me, Bitch. I mean dip me, Butch. #butchgilzean #brucewayne @gothamonfox #gotham @hossridesagain @davidamazouz
@seanpertwee: Heading to Chicago for #HVFF with Master B #gotham @realdavidmazouz @robinlordtaylor @thedrewpowell @ErinRRichards
@clarefoley_ : Happy @Gotham Monday! #Ivy
@seanpertwee: Two Cupcakes v One Butler #Gotham
@davidamazouz: Great episode with an even greatest guest @lori_petty @gothamonfox
@gothamonfox: One Alfred and two Cupcakes. (@seanpertwee) #Gotham #BehindTheScenes #SetLife
@womgdb: Waiting for #Penguin. @gothamonfox #gotham #hugostrange
@BrianMcManamon: Psyched to be guest starring (& bald!) in an upcoming episode of @Gotham with the gracious & talented @ben_mckenzie)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 2.14 "This ball of mud and Meanness" Promo #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.14 "This ball of mud and Meanness" Promo #2 | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.14 "This ball of mud and Meanness" Clip #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ANTAWOfVI

- GOTHAM | 2.14 "This ball of mud and Meanness" Clip #2 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjpq-0tBh9M

- GOTHAM | 2.14 "This ball of mud and Meanness" Clip #3 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2g8t1ZRy3s

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Villains Revealed" sponsored by Fox (Edward Nygma):

https://amp.twimg.com/v/a74ba42f-5f10-4 ... 39eadbbd74

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.16 "Prisoners":
2.16 "Prisoners" (28/03/16 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT): GORDON SE ENFRENTA A NUEVAS AMENAZAS, Y EL PINGÜINO APRENDE MÁS SOBRE SU FAMILIA - Después de que a Gordon le quiten la custodia de protección, empieza a enfrentarse a nuevas amenazas y peligros dentro de los muros de la prisión. Para sobrevivir, debe apoyarse en un nuevo amigo, así como en Bullock y otra ayuda del exterior. Mientras tanto, el Pingüino se acerca más a su padre, mientras que su madrastra y sus hermanastros siguen adelante con sus propios planes para la familia. Estrellas invitadas: Paul Reubens como 'Elijah Van Dahl', Clare Foley como 'Ivy Pepper', Ian Quinlan como 'Pinkney', Jerry Dixon como 'Conservador' (Mr. Thatch), Paul Pilcz como 'Sonny Gilzean', Melinda Clarke como 'Grace Van Dahl', Justin Mark como 'Charles Van Dahl', Kaley Ronayne como 'Sasha Van Dahl'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/gotham ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.15 "Mad Grey Dawn":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”