"Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "The Flash" añade al veterano alumno de "Battlestar Galactica" Aaron Douglas como 'The Turtle':
CYhqA1uUwAA3MYs.jpg large.jpg
"The Flash" se ha hecho con l alumno de "Battlestar Galactica" Aaron Douglas para que interprete al villano de DC Comics 'The Turtle' en la midseason premiere, según ha informado EW.

En los cómics, la versión de 1940 del villano usaba trucos de lentitud durante las bartallas con Jay Garrick (interpretado en The Flash por Teddy Sears), mientras que su sucesor, un genio científico conocido por el nombre de 'Turtle Man', creaba dispositivos basados en la lentitud para luchar contra Barry Allen (Grant Gustin). En la serie, el equipo persigue a este meta-humano que puede relentizar el propio tiempo.

“En un sorprendente y divertido giro, Cisco [Carlos Valdes] ha estado en realidad dándole caza a The Turtle durante toda la serie,” dice ek productor ejecutivo Andrew Kreisberg. “Para sorpresa de Barry, todo el mundo dabe la caza de Cisco de la ballena blanca, que es The Turtle; él es el único que no lo sabía. Nos encanta la idea de que haya un villano ahí afuera que ellos conocían, pero del que ni siquiera se han molestado en informar a la audiencia. Todo lo que Barry quiere es ir más rápido, porque si puede ir más rápido, puede derrotar a Zoom. Va a ir contra un villano que literalmente lo está relentizando. Este es uno de nuestros mejores episodios al resgresar de todos los que hemos hecho. Se siente grande y emocional.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/11/fl ... las-turtle

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevos detalles del regreso de la S2 de "The Flash":
Ya apenas queda una semana y, desde TVLine, nos dan un resumen de lo que será el hilo argumental de lo que queda de temporada:
THE FLASH

"Barry decide tomar la batalla de Zoom" en el Episodio 13, que también marca el principio de un viaje a Tierra-2 para el velocista y algunos de los miembros de su equipo, adelanta el productor ejecutivo Andrew Kreisberg. "Hay cosas tan locas e increíbles" – ¡mucho más que el tan sólo los dobles de Caitlin y Ronnie! – en esos capítulos, añade. De regreso a Tierra-1, la alianza de Harry y Zoom dará luz a las motivaciones del Gran Villano, mientras que Cisco va "a empezar a descubrir lo poderoso que realmente podría ser," lo que "lo mandará en un viaje de héroe muy diferente," adelanta Kreisberg. De regreso al hogar de los West, Iris y Joe tienen que hacer algunos "duros" ajustes en relación a Wally. Pero tras eso, el periodismo y la vida romántica de Iris empezartán a moverse de la retaguardia," dice el productor. Hablando de amor, Caitlin se encontrará "a sí misma más atraída" hacia Jay, quien está intentando recuperar sus poderes

FECHA DE REGRESO: Martes, 18 de enero a las 8/7c (The CW)

https://tvline.com/gallery/tv-spoilers- ... undefined/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jefe de "The Flash" adelanta el futuro romántico de Iris y un gran 'Cambio' para 'WestAllen' (TVLine):
Jefe de "The Flash" adelanta el futuro romántico de Iris y un gran 'Cambio' para 'WestAllen'
Por Vlada Gelman / 13 Enero 2016, 12:03 PM PST

Iris West’s mourning period is about to come to a close.

When The Flash returns next Tuesday (The CW, 8/7c), the reporter’s professional and personal relationships will finally begin to heat up as she moves on from the death of her fiancé Eddie Thawne.

With the discovery that her mother Francine is alive and that she has a brother, “so much of this year for [Iris] has been [about] family,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says. The back half of the season, he continues, will see the journalistic and romantic aspects of her life start to take center stage.

But with whom will Iris possibly spark? One potential prospect is her new boss at Central City Picture News, Scott Evans (played by Truth Be Told‘s Tone Bell). However, they will first have to overcome a difference of opinion about the city’s most famous resident.

“It’s interesting, because [Scott] can’t stand The Flash,” Kreisberg previews. “He thinks The Flash is a phony, and he has a great storyline about why he doesn’t believe in heroes anymore. So, whereas Iris has become a little bit like Lois Lane [as] The Flash’s biggest booster, her new editor is dedicated to taking some of the shine off” the Scarlet Speedster.

While that “leads to a lot of conflict” for the pair, Kreisberg adds, “There is chemistry between them.”

Then, of course, there’s Iris’ pal Barry, who has long harbored feelings for her. The two even shared a lip lock last season before a bit of time travel reset the timeline. So will he ever kiss and tell with Ms. West about their smooch?

“Barry has a much bigger thing that he’s going to have to tell her coming up soon,” Kreisberg replies. “Things are going to change for them in a way that I think [is] going to make fans happy.”

http://tvline.com/2016/01/13/the-flash- ... -spoilers/

- Grant Gustin habla sobre Wally West, de si el Barry de Tierra-2 es Zoom y más (IGN):
Grant Gustin habla sobre Wally West, de si el Barry de Tierra-2 es Zoom y más
Por Eric Goldman 14 Enero, 2016

After taking a break for the holidays, The Flash is back with new episodes, beginning this coming Tuesday!

I visited the Vancouver set of The Flash a few weeks back and spoke to the show’s star, Grant Gustin, about what’s next, now that Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) has arrived, Zoom’s threat continues to grow and Barry continues to adjust to having a different Harrison Wells in STAR Labs.

IGN: Can you talk about Wally West’s arrival and what that might mean for Barry? Obviously, because of the comics, what Wally represents is a big deal.

Gustin: As far as Barry’s connection to it, I think Barry this year is more of a support system for a lot of people, where last year it was always his emotional journey and everyone trying to be his support system. In a lot of ways, Barry is doing that for Joe this year and he’s doing that for Iris. You’ll see more of that as the season continues. Obviously there’s a little bit of… Not jealousy, but Joe has always been a father figure to Barry and Barry knows that he has always wanted a real son. Now that he does have one and he’s in the picture, there’s some weirdness. We’re not going to see Barry and Wally interact a lot immediately but Barry is trying to be supportive and be there for them. It’s his family.

IGN: So they’re not going to leap into “Wally’s here and now he’s Barry’s sidekick”? Because this is a young Barry and it’s not like he has all this experience behind him.

Gustin: We’re working towards who Barry is in the comics and we’re going to do that with Wally, I think. We’re not going to see right away, by any means, the dynamic they have in the comics. He’s not going to be Kid Flash, immediately speeding around. They’re going to take some time with it. But I don’t think they’ll drag it out. We’ll see that happen sometime in the future. But he’s not Team Flash, STAR Labs, running around with the Scooby Doo gang just yet.

IGN: We’ve seen Barry sort of bounce back from his initial defeat at Zoom’s hand, but what is his next move, given that this seems like an unbeatable foe at this point?

Gustin: He does what he always does and keeps moving forward. It’s really his only choice. Now that that’s happened, Zoom is going to be in the back of his head, no matter what is going on this season. Now that’s kind of what’s looming for the rest of the season, now that we know how powerful he is.

IGN: It’s been difficult for everyone to figure out what to make of this different incarnation of Wells. Is Barry starting to see that they do maybe want the same thing or does he, for now, have to keep a wall up there?

Gustin: Barry starts to like him and I think that’s hard for him at first, because he doesn’t want to. He doesn’t want to fully trust him and he feels a lot of things when he looks at him that has nothing to do with this guy. Eventually Barry starts to accept that notion. This is a different guy. Yeah, there might be some shady things going on, potentially but I think Barry starts to like him. You have to remember that before all of that went down last year, before Barry got his powers, he spent most of his life knowing who Harrison Wells was and being a massive fan of him, as a scientist. Now, this is him again except he is actually Harrison Wells and no one has stolen his body. It’s hard to not like him. He finally starts to reach a place where he lets himself trust him and lets some walls down and kind of just appreciates him for being Harrison Wells.

IGN: I absolutely loved the King Shark appearance. I was at the press screening they did and people were just cheering and laughing.

Gustin: Especially when he slid down the steps... The sound it made was amazing!

IGN: It was great, and then you had Grodd return shortly after. I’m sure, technically, those aren’t the most fun sequences to film, but knowing your show is willing to go there, and seeing the end result, is that exciting for you?

Gustin: Yeah, I think the King Shark thing was the most exciting thing for me as far as what we were capable of doing. When we read that, I was surprised. And when we shot that, I was nervous. Because it is kind of less fun and makes you feel apprehensive about what you’re doing - if you look silly or not; how the final product is going to look. You’re either with Grodd a lot of the time, you’re looking at a stick with a tennis ball at the top or a dude in a ridiculous plush outfit with pinpoints on it. I think King Shark was a tennis ball. It was a dude with a fifteen-foot pole and a tennis ball on top of it. Then when I got strangled by him, I’m getting strangled by nothing! You get nervous about how that’s going to look, especially the idea of half shark, half dude. But I think they pulled it off, miraculously. So at this point, I have even more faith in whatever we can pull off from the comics, moving forward.

IGN: The whole Earth 2 concept is a big deal this season but so far it’s all been characters coming from Earth 2 coming to our world. At a certain point, do you think that has to go the other way, whether it’s Barry or someone else?

Gustin: Yeah, I think we’ll be going to Earth 2 at some point this year. We’ll see plenty of Earth 2 and I think we’ll see some Earth 1 people on Earth 2 at some point.

IGN: Andrew [Kreisberg] told us how things are going to get pretty wild in the Doppelganger realm. We’ve had a couple big ones already, but just the possibility of that, are you guys excited about what you might be able to play, as far as alt versions?

Gustin: Yeah, some of the most fun stuff I’ve gotten to do on the show is like last year, the crossover with Arrow, when Barry was whammied and then he’s like angry, mean, scary Barry and also when the dude that could morph into anyone, Bates - when he morphed into Barry. That’s the most fun stuff. You get to play completely different characters. I have high hopes that we’ll meet Barry from Earth 2 at some point and he’ll be different in some way from the Barry we know now and maybe they can even interact, which would be fun.

IGN: Alright, I have to throw this at you… And it’s funny, because I don’t even want to know the answer, and of course you can’t tell me anyway, but could Zoom be “Evil Barry”?

Gustin: I don’t think it’s going to be Evil Barry. But I was pitching that idea really early on, like, “How fun would that be, it’d be so cool!” I just selfishly wanted to play the villain. I didn’t even know who it was until last night, actually. I hadn’t asked. I asked way more questions last year. Jesse [L. Martin] likes to know as little as possible and I’m kind of taking that route this yea, so I’m surprised when I see the scripts and surprised when I do it. I hadn’t asked who Zoom was. I didn’t want to know, but [Greg] Berlanti called me last night to catch up and talk about the episodes and that came up and he broke down that whole story for me and how it’s going to evolve and what’s going to happen. So I do know now. Obviously, I’m not going to tell you! [Laughs] There are so many twists and turns involved with it and so many characters’ arcs that are connected to it. I said it about Thawne last year. Even if you think you know, there’s going to be some part of it that no one is going to guess exactly what the reveal is.

IGN: Meanwhile, on a personal level, there’s a very sweet relationship there between Barry and Patty Spivot. But, this is a TV show, so you have to wonder when the other shoe will drop. Anything you can say about how that’s going to continue?

Gustin: It’s going to be different. Obviously, it’s already different from his relationship with Linda Park last year and his relationship with Iris. It’s going to evolve, a lot more than any other romantic relationship we’ve seen Barry in. They click in a lot of ways. Obviously she’s going to be suspicious of things at some point. I’ve said this before, but Barry is getting better at lying. He’s a little less awkward about it, a little more smooth when it comes to lying to keep people safe. But that’ll come to a head at some point. It’s a really fun relationship. You can do a lot with it. We’ll see what happens.

IGN: By the end of last season, a lot had come out about Barry and Iris’ feelings for each other but there was a lot to deal and process with, including Eddie’s death. So for now, do you think they’re at a place where it’s “maybe one day,” but for now can’t really deal with that?

Gustin: It’s a weird, unsaid awkwardness a little bit, that they’re both not being that awkward about. I think now it’s like everything is on the table. Even though Iris doesn’t know that Barry knows, Barry knows that Iris has these feelings for him. Barry will always have those feelings but I think he took to heart what Joe said to him. “That’s your first love, that’s never going to change. You’re always going to feel that way about her but you’ve got to live your life.” It’s not the right time, obviously, with everything that’s happened in the past six months. Again, I think Barry is just going to try to be there for Iris and be her support system and let her know that he loves her but I don’t think anything romantic is going to really happen just yet. I don’t even know that it’s really -- especially now with Zoom in the picture -- on his mind.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/15/ ... m-and-more

- Danielle Panabaker habla sobre Zoom, Wells, Cisco y el atractivo de interpretar a un villano (IGN):
Danielle Panabaker habla sobre Zoom, Wells, Cisco y el atractivo de interpretar a un villano
Por Eric Goldman 16 Enero, 2016

Sometimes you have to deal with an interview you did becoming a bit out of date before you run it. Such is the case here with the chat I had with Danielle Panabaker on the set of The Flash a few weeks ago, where we discussed what’s to come on the series, which returns with new episodes this Tuesday.

While plenty of our conversation – about the team dealing with Zoom, Caitlin’s thoughts on Earth-2 Wells and more – plays the same now, when we turn to the subject of Killer Frost, it’s a bit amusing, because all the speculation on when we’ll see Killer Frost is over. Photos have been officially been revealed, showing Panabaker as Killer Frost in an upcoming episode that will introduce Caitlin’s Earth-2 incarnation, as well as the evil Earth-2 Ronnie Raymond (Robbie Amell), known as “Deathstorm.”

Check out what Panabaker had to say about possibly getting to play a villainous version of Caitlin... right before she would actually get to do just that (the Killer Frost/Deathstorm episode was filmed shortly after my set visit).

IGN: Is the whole team taken aback still by just how unbeatable Zoom seemed the first time he faced Barry?

Panabaker: Yeah, absolutely. Obviously we’d been hearing a lot about Zoom all season, but to see him finally, I think he was scarier than anyone could have imagined. It’s brought a new weight and a new fear.

IGN: Caitlin’s had to go through a lot of personal loss. Because there’s so much to deal with, do you think she’s focused on that and is able to really buckle down?

Panabaker: Yes. Having lost so much, she is especially focused and concerned about protecting the ones around her, still. So I do think it’s important to her.

IGN: You and Andrew [Kreisberg] had spoken about Caitlin seeing a different side to Earth-2 Wells and perhaps being more open to trusting him than the others. Will that continue?

Panabaker: I think so. I think you saw that in episode seven of this season. You see that Caitlin is the one who is the most empathetic and she is really connecting that Wells is most interested in getting back to his daughter. That she can relate to - trying to save someone you love. She does try and understand what’s going on with him and connect with him on a different level than I think some of the other guys do. They’re much quicker to dismiss him as villainous and the same as Season 1 Wells... I think she’s trying to play the long game here and look into the future and see if he can be of assistance to them.

IGN: You recently had the big Grodd episode where he took Caitlin. What’s it like seeing your show tackle something that bold and pull it off?

Panabaker: Yeah, it’s pretty crazy. To shoot it is a challenge because you do a take, at one point to a man in a suit and you do the next take to absolutely nothing so you’re just using your imagination, which is a fun and unique challenge as an actor. That’s great. And it is really impressive to see what they can pull off. We work really hard here in Vancouver and they work really hard in Los Angeles to make sure it’s the best show possible. We’re lucky to have people like [Visual Effects Supervisor] Armen [Kevorkian] on board.

IGN: We’ve heard things are about to go crazy as far as meeting more doppelgangers.

Panabaker: For sure! I mean the whole Doctor Light thing, they did such a great job keeping that a secret and I thought Malese [Jow] did a great job in both roles.

IGN: I know you can’t give specifics but for the cast in general, is everyone getting to have a lot of fun now with the potential to show different versions of yourself?

Panabaker: We talk about the potential a lot and it’s really exciting to think what it could be. I want us -- as actors it’s so fun to get to do something that’s so different from what we get up and do every day. So I’m hoping they give us very different roles, whatever they are, if we get to see our doppelgangers.
Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow and Teddy Sears as Jay Garrick in The Flash.

IGN: I’ll get directly to the whole Killer Frost question in a second but in general, do you sometimes have the “Oh, I want to go out there and have the super suit on too” envy?

Panabaker: Totally! 80% of the time. [Laughs] I’m like desperate to get out there. My roommate up here in Vancouver is Katie Cassidy who plays the Black Canary, obviously. I’m jealous. It’s awesome. She gets to do fight training. I would love to be out there. It’s a little cold outside, so that part appeals to me a little less [Laughs] but the idea of getting to be Killer Frost and to get to be out there and have powers, it’s so fun.

IGN: Earth 2 of course gives you a way you could introduce Killer Frost. Do you like that for now you can kind of have the audience all speculating and there’s a lot of tantalizing ideas out there?

Panabaker: Yeah, it’s fun when we get to play with little hints of it, like the episode when Earth 2 Wells shows up with his metahuman detector watch and it doesn't go off around Caitlin. It’s fun to put little Easter eggs that fans who know what’s coming can get excited about, but it’s a slow burn.

IGN: Killer Frost is a villain. Is that interesting for you too, because Caitlin is a very sweet, good natured person - just the idea that you could play such a different version of her?

Panabaker: It's fun. To me it’s this idea of “How far are you willing to go?” As a villain, whatever your motivation is, clearly you’ve lost your conscience and you’re just out for your ulterior motive, whatever that might be. I’m excited to see what they write and what that ends up looking like.

IGN: A lot of fans love the Caitlin/Cisco dynamic. They’re really there for each other and have an almost sibling vibe. For the two of you, was that easy to come by and was it fun to see that that was really popping and become a big part of the show?

Panabaker: Yes, it was. It’s been so easy from the beginning. Carlos is so talented and is such a sweet soul. We have a good time together. I have a sister in real life and we have very different energies and Carlos and I have very different energies so it’s fun to play off of that when we get the opportunity to.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/17/ ... -a-villain

- Candice Patton sobre la 'Iris' de Tierra-2 y la introducción de 'Wally West' (IGN):
Candice Patton sobre la 'Iris' de Tierra-2 y la introducción de 'Wally West'
Por Terri Schwartz 17 enero, 2016

The Flash isn't going to make fans wait to deal with the Wally West cliffhanger at the end of Season 2's midseason finale. The younger brother of Iris West (Candice Patton) is going to shake things up for The Flash universe at a time when tensions with Zoom are at an all time high.

To preview The CW series' midseason return on January 19th, I hopped on the phone with Patton to discuss how Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) will affect the lives of Iris and their father Joe (Jessie L. Martin), what to expect of Earth 2 Iris and how her new Central City Picture News boss Scott Evans (Tone Bell) will challenge her loyalties to Team Flash.

IGN: What can you preview of the relationship between Iris and Wally in the back half of this season?

Patton: That's exactly where we pick back up, at least for Iris's storyline, the impact of his arrival and how that affects the West family. Immediately Iris finds out that Wally is a streetcar racer, and she understands that to be not too safe. She's not happy about it and she confronts him, whereas Joe is kind of afraid of messing up the relationship with Wally. He acts like more of a friend to him. Iris isn't afraid to be more of a parent and confront him about his dangerous extracurricular activities.

IGN: How does that affect Iris and Joe's relationship, if at all?

Patton: It's hard. There's friction all around with Wally's entrance, so Iris has to confront her dad and challenge him to not be a friend to Wally but to step up and be a parent and not be afraid of losing him because of that.

IGN: Barry grew up as a brother-type figure to Iris and a son to Joe, so how does he feel about Wally coming into the mix? Will we see a relationship begin to grow between Barry and Wally, or does he give the Wests their space?

Patton: Eventually we do get there. Again, there's a little bit of friction there too. It's not easy when a new family member is introduced and trying to navigate. He's kind of the outsider, Wally, and so he's a little insecure about being a part of the family and how close we all are. It's hard for him. Everyone's just trying their best to make him feel a part of the family.

IGN: How does the introduction of Wally affect the dynamic of the show?

Patton: It's always nice to have new, fresh blood on the show. Wally is young. He's quite youthful, and so that's nice. We're such a light show. It's fun. It's just nice to have a new character and a new storyline, and someone else for Iris specifically to interact with. I think fans will enjoy the fun and the different dynamic that Wally brings.

IGN: Can we expect to see Iris and her mother interact again now that Iris knows Francine is dying?

Patton: Emotionally Iris is surprised by how difficult it is to see her mother so sick. She had resolved in her mind that she never wanted to really see Francine ever again. She was so upset by what Francine had done that she really didn't want to have a relationship with her. As she realizes how sick Francine is, it comes as quite a surprise to Iris how difficult it is to see her mother dying. The idea that she could not be there tomorrow is really hard for Iris to cope with.

IGN: Over the hiatus we saw a trailer that teased the journey to Earth 2 and seeing the Earth 2 versions of all these characters. What can you say about the Iris who we meet there?

Patton: Iris's doppelgänger on Earth 2, I will say that she's a lot like her father in Earth 1 -- very strong, not as emotionally vulnerable as Iris on Earth 1. It's really nice. Iris Earth 1 is very strong, but I'll say Iris Earth 2 is pretty damn tough.

IGN: Did you have fun playing that other version of the character?

Patton: Oh my god, it's the most fun I've had all season for sure. Iris is very much involved in the pilot and the storyline of what occurs on Earth 2, so it's really fun being a part of all of the action and not necessarily being the damsel in distress.

IGN: Does Iris herself go to Earth 2, or is it just Barry?

Patton: I don't know if it's a spoiler for me to say or not, but no, Iris Earth 1 does not go to Earth 2.

IGN: What was it like playing the scenes between Earth 1 Barry and the Earth 2 characters?

Patton: It's fun. Because Barry is traveling to Earth 2, there's the potential for him to see his doppelgänger and to see Joe's doppelgänger and to see Iris's doppelgänger. Watching Barry and Grant navigate these scenes is quite comedic. Everything's different. The world is different, the type of food we eat is different, the drinks we drink are different. It's quite a mind trip for Barry.

IGN: Fans have been trying to puzzle out what's going on between Barry and Iris in that trailer sneak peek at Earth 2. What can you say about what we see there?

Patton: Hmm, I don't know what I can say about that. They know each other! [laughs] It's so hard for me to answer this question, but I will say is what's nice is Barry, Iris and Joe, from what I can assume and tell just by being on the show, is they have a relationship that's so grounded it transcends time and Earth, and somehow they always seem to find each other on every timeline in every universe. [laughs] They know each other! They go to the same coffee shop.

IGN: We also know that Iris has a new boss coming to CCPN. What's ahead for her storyline in terms of her job as a reporter?

Patton: It's always nice to see Iris at her job. [laughs] We kind of joke about it on the show. Jesse, every time I pop into CCPD with some news or some question or something, he's like, "Don't you have a job? Why aren't you at your job?" It's nice to see Iris at her job doing her job. The introduction of Scott Evans really propels that. What's interesting about him is he is not a fan of the Flash, while Iris is obviously a huge fan of the Flash and knows who the Flash is. That dynamic presents an interesting tension that we'll see when he arrives.

IGN: Will she find herself at any journalistic conflict of interest because she knows Team Flash and Scott is trying to dig deep into that?

Patton: For right now he's just at the point where he's not really a fan of the Flash and he doesn't really think that the Flash is the hero that everyone thinks he is. Already that's kind of troubling for Iris because she knows that he's a hero. So I can only imagine that it's going to be difficult if and when Scott starts asking questions about who the Flash is and asking his reporters to start digging. It will be quite the conflict of interest for Iris for sure.

IGN: What does Iris think of Scott when he arrives in the office?

Patton: I think she is eager to please her new editor. She wants to do a great job. She loves her work so much and she wants to impress him. But he's not a fan of the Flash and he doesn't really want her writing articles about the Flash being a hero. He challenges her to write articles about how he's not a hero, and that's a hard thing for Iris.

IGN: Since there are so many DC comics TV shows on the air -- Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and even Greg Berlanti's Supergirl on CBS -- if you could have your pick as a fan and see Iris cross over on to one of those other shows, who would you like to see her have scenes with and what would you like to see her do?

Patton: I think it would be cool to go to Supergirl and interact with Calista Flockhart and her character [Cat Grant]. I don't know how that would work, but that would be cool.

IGN: CatCo is a journalistic empire too! That actually makes the most sense.

Patton: It actually does make the most sense. So that would be cool. I don't know if there's any intention to crossing Supergirl over to any of the CW shows, but never say never. [laughs] That's the thing about Berlanti and [Andrew] Kreisberg, right? Anything's possible. I'm all for crossing over, and I feel like I'm the only one who has yet to cross.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/17/ ... wally-west

- Jefe de "The Flash" adelanta Tierra-2, la caza de Zoom y más (EW):
Jefe de "The Flash" adelanta Tierra-2, la caza de Zoom y más
Por Natalie Abrams 18 enero, 2016

Barry Allen is going to have his hands full when The Flash returns on Tuesday night.

Not only is Barry (Grant Gustin) facing new villain The Turtle (Aaron Douglas), pondering whether to tell Patty (Shantel VanSanten) his secret, and dealing with the West family drama after the introduction of future Kid Flash Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale), but there’s the increasingly growing pressure of taking on Zoom. It’s that last danger that will soon send Team Flash over to Earth-2, where they’re face off with some very familiar faces. EW caught up with executive producer Andrew Kreisberg to find out what’s coming next:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Where are we picking up in the midseason return?
ANDREW KREISBERG: We’re picking up with Barry being haunted by Zoom in the sense of he knows Zoom is still out there. It’s really eating at him. He’s trying to do his thing. There’s a new villain, we’re doing The Turtle, which we’re really excited about, but as much as The Turtle is an amazing adversary for him, the real threat out there — the real existential angst — is Zoom. Zoom starts to become the White Whale for Barry, that thing that’s circling out there that’s haunting him, that Barry knows could come across the breach and destroy him at any moment. It’s a very different angst that he has this year than he had last year. What I don’t think he’s fully aware of is they’re actually linked and that will start to play out more as the season progresses.

What can you tease about The Turtle?
In a surprisingly funny twist, Cisco (Carlos Valdes) has actually been hunting The Turtle the entire series. To Barry’s surprise, everybody knows about Cisco’s hunt for the Great White Whale, which is The Turtle; he’s the only one who didn’t know about it. We love the idea that there was a villain out there that they knew about, but they just haven’t bothered to tell the audience about yet. All Barry wants to do is get faster, because if he can get faster, he can take on Zoom. He’s going up against a villain who is literally slowing him down. This is one of our best episodes coming back that we’ve ever done. It feels big and emotional.

Barry is considering telling Patty that he is The Flash. What might stand in the way of that happening?
Everyone is encouraging him, including Iris (Candice Patton), who says to him, “Look, you not telling me last year didn’t do us any favors.” He’s really thinking about actually doing it until he talks to Wells (Tom Cavanagh). Harry says that if Zoom finds out what you love and who you love, he will take that from you, because that’s what he does. By this point, we know that Harry is under Zoom’s thumb, so ironically, as always, Harry’s actually giving the better advice. Whether or not Barry ends up taking it remains to be seen.

Is Harry basically the perfect spy for Zoom since no one suspects anything amiss with him?
Yeah, as opposed to last year where this was all some crazy long-term scheme to get what he wanted, this is a very different Wells, who is really between a rock and a hard place. Essentially the devil has his child and is telling him to turn on all these people. The irony this time is that the more time they all spend together, the more time they work together defeating villains, the more they all come to embrace him. This Wells just wanted to save his daughter. He didn’t come over here to make friends and find a family. The emotional toll that this possible betrayal is taking on him is some of Tom’s best work. It’s so different this year. Last year, the audience was sitting there going, “Oh God, what is he going to do to him? Don’t trust him!” Here, as much as you’re worried for Barry, Cisco, Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker), Iris and Joe (Jesse L. Martin), you also feel terrible for Harry, because you know that he’s a father that would do anything to save his daughter. We’re really proud and excited about this storyline this season for Tom. How it’s going to continue to play out is really exciting.

What can you tease for the West family getting to know Wally?
There’s a new West. In the beginning, Joe goes through all the stages of being a parent. Initially, he’s trying way too hard to be insta-dad. Wally is not having that. There’s a lot of friction between Wally and Barry, because as much as Barry is Joe’s son, Wally is his actual son genetically; Barry is the son Joe raised. So you have both of these young men who are vying for that place and Joe’s affection. Joe is also wrestling with how do you love them both without making one or the other feel like they’re being alienated?

How do Barry and Wally get along?
Initially not very good. In the beginning, it’s fraught. There is jealousy. Wally has been hearing now about the great Barry Allen, he’s the greatest son, and that makes it very hard to step into the West family. For Barry, he’s always felt like Joe’s son.

What does the dynamic between Wally and Iris look like?
She’s the sane one in any relationship she’s in. She’s the one who is trying to get Joe to pull back a little bit on the gas. Also, we’re going to learn that Wally is a street racer. He’s racing Fast and the Furious-style races. Because of that, he’s in danger. Joe is actually not putting a stop to it, where he has every right to do that as a police officer. Iris is the one who is trying to massage him through what Wally needs to be. At first, Joe’s instinct is to be his best friend, but he realizes that’s just not who he is, that he needs to be his father. That’s really what Wally needs, especially [with Francine dying].

What can you tease about Barry’s next face-off with Zoom?
It’s really exciting. I’ll tease that it might not take place on our Earth.

What can you tell us about what brings the team to Earth-2?
At some point, they’re going to decide to take the fight to Zoom.

What is it like coming face-to-face with their doppelgängers?
Some of these people are beyond different. What’s so interesting is that you’ve got Wells, who is probably the most similar to himself — the one that we saw last year and this one. They seem different until you start seeing the crazy differences between all of our other cast members. Then he’s the one who doesn’t seem quite so different and crazy anymore. We’ve obviously announced Robbie Amell and you’ve seen the photos of Danielle Panabaker as Killer Frost, but there’s a couple of surprises that we’ve got in store that we’re really excited about.

Jesse L. Martin previously mentioned there could be a musical component to his doppelgänger. Did that actually end up happening?
[Laughs] Just because you’re a cop in one world, doesn’t mean you’re a cop in every world.

It seems like, from the short promo that we saw, there’s a chance that Barry and Iris may be together on Earth-Two.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true.

Will we see more of Iris’ journalism career explored more in the coming episodes?
Yeah. We actually have a lot of that in episode 12, which is directed by Doctor Who favorite Rachel Talalay. That episode is called “Fast Lane,” and it’s all about Wally and his drag racing. The villain in that one is Tar Pit (Marco Grazzini). It’s really Iris and her journalism that’s driving the story. It’s a really great story for her, we’re really excited about it.

What brings the Reverse-Flash back into the picture?
Time on our show does not unfold linearly. Sometimes you’ve seen events from one direction and then you start to see them from the other. This Reverse-Flash is not exactly the Reverse-Flash that we saw disintegrate at the end of the year. It’s a Reverse-Flash from an earlier timeline. It’s not the Earth-Two Reverse-Flash, it’s the Reverse-Flash. That is, hands down, one of our best episodes.

It’s just such an amazing thing that you’ve got one character who is basically being portrayed by two different actors, and yet you feel like it’s the same person. The closest thing I can describe it to is Doctor Who. You can look at David Tennant, Matt Smith, John Hurt and Peter Capaldi and instinctively understand that they’re the same person, even though they’re being played by different actors. That’s the same feeling you get with Tom’s amazing performance all through last year as the Reverse-Flash and the little glimpses we’ve gotten of Matt, and how Matt takes what Tom did and makes you feel that that really is the person who climbed into the body of Tom Cavanagh and took on the role for the rest of the year.

What can you tease for King Shark’s return, when the Diggles come to Starling City?
We were blown away by how King Shark turned out as everybody else. We were so excited to bring him back. We were trying to think about where he’s been. I pitched to Greg [Berlanti], “Well, what if A.R.G.U.S. has him, because he does have that tie to A.R.G.U.S. because of Suicide Squad in the comic book. Maybe Lyla [Audrey Marie Anderson] comes to town to pick him up.” He said, “Well, not just Lyla, she should bring her husband.” You have an idea, and Greg has a better version of it. Now it’s Dig (David Ramsey) and Lyla coming to town and we get to see them having a lot of fun. I love the big crossovers, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I love these little ones even more — like when just Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) comes by or just Cisco goes over. You can really have fun and explore the different dynamics between everybody.

Will we see more of those smaller crossovers in the back half of the season?
We don’t have any definitive plans for them. I can’t promise we won’t. We haven’t really broken past episode 18 right now. We have plans and we know the big signposts ahead, but that one [with the Diggles] is one to be really excited about. Also, those episodes where we go to Earth-2 are analogous to the episodes last season where we started messing with time travel. We feel like we’ve been building up to it, and it’s exactly the right time to go over there.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/18/fl ... m-spoilers

- Andrew Kreisberg sobre la pelea de Barry contra Zoom, las relaciones de Wally y más (CBR):
Andrew Kreisberg sobre la pelea de Barry contra Zoom, las relaciones de Wally y más
Por Meagan Damore 18 Enero, 2016

With the show returning to television tomorrow, "The Flash" executive producer Andrew Kreisberg spoke to Entertainment Weekly about what fans can expect in the back half of season two, including Barry's hunt for Zoom, the way Wells views Team Flash, Iris' journalism career and more.

"Zoom starts to become the White Whale for Barry, that thing that’s circling out there that’s haunting him, that Barry knows could come across the breach and destroy him at any moment," Kreisberg explained. "It's a very different angst that he has this year than he had last year. What I don't think he's fully aware of is they’re actually linked and that will start to play out more as the season progresses."

"At some point, [Team Flash is] going to decide to take the fight to Zoom," he added.

He also touched on what separates Earth-2 Wells from last season's big bad, saying, "As opposed to last year where this was all some crazy long-term scheme to get what he wanted, this is a very different Wells, who is really between a rock and a hard place. Essentially the devil has his child and is telling him to turn on all these people. The irony this time is that the more time they all spend together, the more time they work together defeating villains, the more they all come to embrace him. This Wells just wanted to save his daughter. He didn't come over here to make friends and find a family. The emotional toll that this possible betrayal is taking on him is some of Tom [Cavanagh]'s best work."

When it comes to Wally, the situation will be equally tough -- just in a different way. "In the beginning, Joe goes through all the stages of being a parent," Kreisberg explained. "Initially, he's trying way too hard to be insta-dad. Wally is not having that. There's a lot of friction between Wally and Barry, because as much as Barry is Joe's son, Wally is his actual son genetically; Barry is the son Joe raised. So you have both of these young men who are vying for that place and Joe’s affection. Joe is also wrestling with how do you love them both without making one or the other feel like they’re being alienated?"

Iris, however, is a different story. "She's the sane one in any relationship she's in. She's the one who is trying to get Joe to pull back a little bit on the gas," he said. "Also, we're going to learn that Wally is a street racer. He's racing 'Fast and the Furious'-style races. Because of that, he's in danger. Joe is actually not putting a stop to it, where he has every right to do that as a police officer. Iris is the one who is trying to massage him through what Wally needs to be. At first, Joe's instinct is to be his best friend, but he realizes that’s just not who he is, that he needs to be his father. That's really what Wally needs, especially [with Francine dying]."

Iris will also get a shot to show off more of her journalism skills later in the season. "We actually have a lot of that in episode 12, which is directed by Doctor Who favorite Rachel Talalay. That episode is called 'Fast Lane,' and it's all about Wally and his drag racing. The villain in that one is Tar Pit [Marco Grazzini]. It's really Iris and her journalism that's driving the story. It's a really great story for her, we're really excited about it."

As to whether or not we'll see any "mini-crossovers," like the Diggles showing up to wrangle King Shark, Kreisberg said, "We don't have any definitive plans for them. I can't promise we won't. We haven't really broken past episode 18 right now. We have plans and we know the big signposts ahead, but that one [with the Diggles] is one to be really excited about. Also, those episodes where we go to Earth-2 are analogous to the episodes last season where we started messing with time travel. We feel like we've been building up to it, and it's exactly the right time to go over there."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... ships-more

- Candice Patton habla sobre Wally West, Tierra-2 y más (EW):
Candice Patton habla sobre Wally West, Tierra-2 y más
Por Natalie Abrams 18 Enero, 2016

The Flash is about to take family issues to a new level.

While Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) has his hands full, Iris West (Candice Patton) will be dealing with her own problems after discovering that she has a long-lost brother in Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale). Suffice it to say, the future Kid Flash isn’t particularly interested in suddenly having a new dad in Joe (Jesse L. Martin), which puts Iris in quite the uncomfortable position. EW caught up with Patton to get the scoop on the West family dynamic, her Earth-2 doppelgänger, Iris’ burgeoning journalism career, and the possibility of an Iris-Barry relationship in the future:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Where are we picking up with Iris when the show returns?
CANDICE PATTON: When we pick back up, we’re really going to see how Wally’s impact affects the West family. In the midseason finale, we were finally introduced to Wally West, and now we’ll finally get to see the dynamic and what that means for Iris and Joe.

What can you tease about her dynamic with Wally?
Iris quickly finds out that Wally is involved in street racing. She does some research into how dangerous that really is. She’s advocating that Joe step in and stop him from doing that. Joe is on the side of wanting to be more of a friend to Wally in fear of losing him. He hasn’t had this relationship with Wally in forever, so he doesn’t want that to go away. You see Iris take on more of the parent role in wanting to challenge Wally and say, “Stop racing.”

How does Wally feel about that?
It creates a friction between the two. They’re blood-related, but they don’t really know each other. Wally’s not really interested in being told what to do by someone he barely knows. He’s a bit of a smart aleck and tough kid, so he’s not an easy person to talk to right away.

What’s it like for her to have an actual brother?
That’s the thing, she’s had a pseudo-brother, but this is really her brother. It’s a weird thing for her. Instantly, there’s a sense of wanting to protect him, and wanting to take him in and make sure that he’s OK. There’s an instant love that Iris has for Wally. But with that, it means being very hands-on and being very protective, which I don’t think Wally is really into.

We know that Francine (Vanessa Williams) is not long for this world, so how is Iris grappling with that?
As Francine’s condition worsens, Iris is just more emotionally distraught than she really imagined that she would be. She was really angry with Francine for what she did to Joe in keeping such a huge secret. She thought it would be easy just to hate Francine and live with that feeling for the rest of her life. As she realizes that her mother is getting sick and she may not live forever, there’s a part of her that feels terrible and that wants to find some kind of closure to the relationship that they have.

Iris was playing a big role with S.T.A.R. Labs at the beginning of the season. What will we see for that in the second half?
We constantly see her popping up in S.T.A.R. Labs. She’s definitely kept in the know about a lot of what’s going on, whether it’s the big bad of the week or whatever. The team is keeping her up to date, so she’s there. I don’t want to say she’s a huge part of it, but she’s definitely involved in giving her thoughts and ideas, for sure.

How will Iris feel about the Reverse-Flash returning?
It’s hard for everyone. Reverse-Flash wasn’t really kind to anyone in season 1. Like everyone else, it’s a scary, scary feeling knowing that the person who murdered her fiancé — or the reason that he’s dead, rather — is back and is a terror and threat to everyone.

Earth-1 Barry is planning to take the fight to Zoom, which is why Team Flash heads to Earth-2. What kind of danger does that put everyone in?
Huge danger. Everyone is in danger. Everyone on Earth-1 is in danger by the actions that Barry and Team Flash are taking by traveling to Earth-2 and taking on Zoom. Subsequently, everyone on Earth-2 is now in danger — they’ve been in danger, but they’re in even more danger by challenging Zoom in the way that they are. It’s quite a scary aspect. Everyone is involved. You’ll see Earth-2 Iris being affected by Zoom and Team Flash. Those episodes are actually really great and probably my favorite that I’ve shot this season. I think fans are going to love it. Zoom is already such an amazing character that getting to see him on Earth-2 as well is really exciting.

How different is Earth-2 Iris?
She’s quite different. She’s similar in a lot of ways, but the way that I can say that she’s most different to Earth-1 Iris is that she’s really tough. I know Iris form Earth-1 is pretty tough, but this version is really hard and tough. She’s less emotionally penetrable than the Earth-1 version of herself, which was really cool to play. It was really fun to play a different version. As an actor, you end up on a series, and you think you’re going to play one character for however long. It’s nice that we have these doppelgängers and we get to play a little bit.

Does Earth-1 Iris get to meet Earth-2 Iris?
No, she doesn’t. I’ll say that much.

It seems like the Earth-2 Barry Allen and Iris West are kind of close, maybe in a relationship. Is there anything you can tease about that Earth-2 dynamic between them?
From what I’m seeing, the relationship between Barry and Iris will be strong on every Earth, to some degree. It’s safe to say that there is some sort of relationship-friendship between Barry and Iris on Earth-2. I won’t say what that is or how that looks, but it’s safe to say they are friends and close to some degree no matter where we find them.

Does Earth-1 Iris worry about how far Barry’s pushing himself to take on Zoom?
Yeah, Iris is always worried about Barry and how he always wants to save people. But with that comes stress on himself. She’s always worried about the potential danger he’s putting himself in for sure.

Moving back to Earth-1, will we see Iris open herself up to romance in coming episodes?
Yeah, I don’t know too much about that right now, but she does have a new editor, Scott Evans (Tone Bell), and their relationship and dynamic is quite interesting when he first meet him. He’s new, he’s brash, he’s confident, and the biggest thing is he’s not really a fan of The Flash. While Iris is the No. 1 fan for Flash, Scott Evans is quite the opposite, so there’s friction between them in the beginning. Iris only wants to paint The Flash in a good light. She knows the good that he does, but Scott just doesn’t believe it, so it’s interesting.

Is it hard for her to open herself up again after Eddie’s (Rick Cosnett) death?
The writers have done a really great job in letting the relationship between Eddie and Iris take its toll and time. We didn’t see her rush into a new relationship. We’ve given her the time to grieve and move forward. I think it’s time. I think she’s open. I think she’s ready for something new and ready to allow any possibility of love back into her life.

Are there any new developments with Iris’ journalism career?
I’m not sure how heavy that will play in the back half of the season. I’m hoping for more of it, just like I think a lot of the fans are. It’s so prominent in the comic books. Iris is this ace reporter and what that offers to The Flash, so I’m hoping for more of that. I can only imagine that we’re going to do more of that before the end of the season, but I don’t know to what degree. The introduction of Scott can definitely give fans the hope that there will be more action at Central City Picture News, for sure.

What does Iris’ dynamic look like with Barry right now, considering we’ve seen moments the duo shared in the other timeline last year that she doesn’t know about?
I’m sure it’ll come up. The thing is with those timelines, what we now know about Iris is that those feelings for Barry are somewhere, and that they’re possible in her heart. She just hasn’t come to the realization that she could possibly feel that way for Barry. It was a really cool way that the writers have done it. We know that, at some point, Iris could fall in love with Barry. For right now, she knows that he and Patty (Shantel VanSanten) are together, and she really is happy for Barry. You’ll even see a scene where Iris has a heart-to-heart with Patty and gives her advice on how to deal with Barry. She has a conversation with Barry about telling Patty about who he is. She says she knows how hard it was for her with not knowing, and she doesn’t want to see him make the same mistake with Patty. While we can always hope and want to see a relationship with Barry and Iris, I think for right now, he’s trying to work on a relationship with Patty.

With Iris potentially opening her heart up again, could that lead to a realization about Barry?
Sure, I think that once the heart is open, you’ll be surprised by what floods in. It’s just going to take someone to show her that she can love again for her to figure out what she really, really wants.

What’s excited you most about the episodes coming up?
The Earth-2 stuff is just so cool. It’s everything the fans will want to see. Killer Frost is coming and Deathstorm. Just the whole Art Deco feel of Earth-2 was really cool — the costumes, the hair and makeup. I think fans will enjoy those episodes the most.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/18/fl ... y-spoilers

- Candice Patton habla sobre los dobles de Tierra-2, Zoom marcando a Iris de muerte (CBR):
Candice Patton habla sobre los dobles de Tierra-2, Zoom marcando a Iris de muerte
por Bryan Cairns 19 enero, 2016

Fans of "The Flash" already know Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is the fastest man alive. Iris West (Candice Patton), however, only discovered his dual identity late in Season One after the two shared a literal spark -- and it rocked her world. Since that bombshell, her fiancé Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett) sacrificed himself to thwart his evil descendent, Eobard Thawne; she learned of a parallel Earth, appropriately dubbed Earth-2; and on the family front, Iris found out her mother secretly had another child, Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale). Those hard knocks continue to make her stronger -- and there's still more to come as Season Two returns to The CW tonight after a brief winter hiatus.

Ahead of "Potential Energy," tonight's all-new episode of "The Flash," Candice Patton spoke to CBR News about Iris' growth as a character, Earth-2 doppelgangers, what Wally West means for her family and becoming a key part of Team Flash.

CBR News: By the end of Season One, Iris became privy to Barry's secret. Her fiancé Eddie sacrificed himself to stop Wells. In what ways have those hardships and revelations shaped Iris?

Candice Patton: She was really put through the ringer in Season One. Iris was lied to by the two people she trusted the most and then finding out her best friend is the Flash, who she has been the biggest fan of. Then, also losing Eddie who she truly loved. It was difficult for her and definitely pushed her into being a stronger woman. She had to overcome a lot and I think we've seen that a little bit in Season Two.

What did it mean to you when Iris joined Team Flash?

It meant a lot. It was a relief to be quite honest. I feel like we gave that storyline its due diligence, but it was quite a relief to not be kept in the dark anymore. It meant that storylines were open to me and that interacting with other characters was open to me. There's just more freedom for Iris now that she's in the know and can move in and out of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Iris always crusaded for the truth. As a journalist, how can she effectively and impartially cover the Flash's exploits knowing everything she does? Is that something Iris struggles with?

That is something she will definitely struggle with. There's a new character coming in, my new editor Scott Evans, and he is not a fan of the Flash. He believes the Flash isn't really the hero that everyone thinks that he is and possibly puts people in danger rather than helping them. That's hard for Iris because she knows who the Flash is and she knows Barry's heart. She knows that he is a hero. It puts her in a hard place of wanting to do well at her job and trying to write articles that her new editor will like. It's difficult.

Are they grooming Scott to be a love interest? Has Iris finally moved on from Eddie?

I hear talk of that. There's potential for romance between them. We haven't really gotten there yet, so I don't know what that looks like or how deep that is. For right now, they are co-workers. I think it's safe to say Iris has spent enough time grieving Eddie and that she is ready to open herself up to meeting new people at the very least. We picked up Season Two six months after Eddie's death and the particle accelerator incident. It's been six months plus since she's dealt with the loss of him. It's time for her.

Even though Patty Spivot and Linda Park also serve as possible love interests for Barry, Iris seems fine with that. How refreshing is it to have Iris encourage Barry's happiness as opposed to being catty with the competition?

It's great. I don't think the writers would be doing me any favors by making Iris the catty woman who was jealous and spiteful about Barry's relationships. It's nice. Even in the back half of Season Two, you'll see this really great scene between Patty and Iris. Iris is helping Patty navigate the quirks that come with dating Barry. And, she's an advocate for Barry really telling Patty the truth about who he is. She says to him that she knew what it felt like to be kept in the dark and it's not the best idea to do the same thing to Patty. It's really great to see a woman on television, and on our show, that is not a hater. She truly wants Barry to be happy.

Iris saw a future where she is married to Barry. Is that something you are rooting for?

It's something that I root for only in the sense that I know it's such a huge part of the comic book. There's a huge fanbase that wants to see that happen. I'm somewhat included, but I'm definitely a fan of the slow burn. If, and when, we ever see Barry and Iris as a couple, I want it to be earned. I never wanted that to happen in Season One, or maybe even Season Two. If they are going to be together, I want it to be a substantial, real relationship.

In the winter finale, Wally West showed up on Joe and Iris' doorstep. How does his presence shake up the West household?

We have a brother and a son that we never knew that we had. We've always had Barry in that sense. This is really our flesh-and-blood family. It's going to be difficult for Joe and Iris to navigate how to create a relationship with Wally. Because Joe has this new son, he doesn't want to lose him. He's willing to be less of a parent in fear of losing Wally, so Joe picks the route of being more of a friend. When we pick up in the back half of Season Two, we find out Wally is a street racer, which is not safe. Iris is an advocate of trying to stop him and Joe wants to be more of the friend than the parent. There's a lot of friction between everyone in how to deal with Wally.

It sounds like Iris is playing the protective older sister.

For sure. She's definitely the protective sister. She has no qualms about getting in his face about it. Iris is very adamant and very persistent.

Iris has moxie to spare. She stood up to Captain Cold and didn't take his crap.

Iris is tough. We didn't see it in terms of fighting bad guys. There's a toughness deep in her core that when faced with challenges, she's not going to easily back down. That's a nice quality to have and one of the things I probably love most about her.

What's in store for Iris and Team Flash over the next couple of episodes?

We know there's travel to Earth-2, so there's a different version of Iris. I think the fans are really going to enjoy the Earth-2 stuff.

Earth-2 has been such a game-changer for the series. When you initially read they were incorporating this parallel Earth, did you realize how big it would be?

Absolutely. It's the same feeling I had when I read episode 15 of Season One, which introduced time travel. It's one of those things that is so iconic in the comic books and the fact that we are doing it, and so soon, it's a geek-out moment, for us included. When we read these things, we're like, "I can't believe we're doing that. I can't believe we're going to Earth-2." You get to play a different version of yourself. It's one of those things fans will be shocked and surprised by.

Does this Iris interact with the Earth-2 Caitlin and Ronnie?

She does not interact with Caitlin and Ronnie, but Killer Frost and Deathstorm.

Zoom is still on the loose and the meta-humans are running around. How much action does Iris experience?

A lot. Earth-2 Iris is involved in a lot of the action involving Zoom. She's right in the thick of all the craziness. Those two episodes are by far my favorite that I've shot this season. It's nice to be involved in the main plot and to see Iris deal with the big bad and being a part of solving the problems. There are a lot of guns and a lot of action all around.

You've referenced the Flash mythology more than once. According to comic book lore, Iris dies at the hands of Professor Zoom. How concerned are you about Iris' safety and that fatal development?

I wasn't until now. [Laughs] I'm not concerned. I don't think Iris is going anywhere any time soon. I think it would be interesting at some point to see the dynamic between the Earth-1 Iris and Zoom and why he has an interest in attacking her. That would be a nice nod to those comics.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... -for-death

- La historia interna de cómo ‘The Flash’ creó al villano más aterrador de la TV (MTV):
La historia interna de cómo ‘The Flash’ creó al villano más aterrador de la TV
Por Crystal Bell 19 Enero, 2015

In its freshman season, “The Flash” was one of the most celebrated shows of the year, so when it came time to plan out Barry Allen’s next great adversary, the creative force behind the hit CW series found themselves in a precarious position. How do you top Reverse-Flash? Even more pressing, how do you find a villain as charismatic and smarmy as Eobard Thawne, played by the charming Tom Cavanagh? The short answer is you don’t.

Instead, creators Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg attempted to create their own Darth Vader, a menacing, larger-than-life villain with a nefarious agenda. Enter Zoom, an enigmatic villain so terrifying he blurs the lines between man and monster. He’s 100 percent pure nightmare fuel.

“We knew we wanted to have another speedster because, ultimately, the big bad on ’The Flash’ needs to be a fellow speedster,” Kreisberg told MTV News. “We knew from the get-go that if this person was going to be the big bad, then they had to be faster and more deadly than the Reverse-Flash. We also knew it was going to be very difficult to build that personal connection to the hero like we did with Reverse-Flash, so the more Greg [Berlanti] and I started talking about it, we said, ’What if we make him completely and utterly terrifying?'”

And that’s exactly what they did. To look at Zoom is to stare into a chasm of darkness. Cloaked entirely in black from head to demonic toe, Zoom’s overall look was inspired by many things, from “Spider-Man” anti-hero Venom to, well, the big bad shark at the center of Steven Spielberg’s seminal blockbuster “Jaws.”

“We thought of that speech Quint gives in ’Jaws’ — ’A shark’s eyes are black like a doll’s eyes. It hardly seems alive,'” Kreisberg said. “So everything about Zoom just feels like death.”

“We had an idea that it should look like a demon,” he added. “Reverse-Flash came from the future and Zoom came from hell. That’s what we wanted.” With that general idea in mind, costume designer Maya Mani went to work.

“I always start with the comic books,” Mani told MTV News. “That’s where I start with all of the characters. So what I was looking for was essentially something of your nightmares. Those are the notes I was given. But if you look at Flash and Reverse-Flash, there’s a flow to them. One costume flows to the other, and I needed to keep that the same for Zoom.”

Mani settled on leather as her skin of choice, mainly because it can take a beating — and for a stunt-heavy show like “The Flash,” it’s imperative that the costume endures throughout the season. And because Zoom was dressed head to toe in black, in order to avoid looking like a “big black blob” onscreen, Mani relied on different textures to give Zoom’s costume some much-needed definition.

“I was looking at muscles and how the lines of muscles and the textures of muscles are defined,” Mani said. “The leather has a ripple in it, and the ripple was meant to mimic the muscle and the direction of the muscles. That’s what I was trying to do by wrapping those pieces over his shoulders and down his spine. I wanted to mimic that musculature.” Shine was also added to Zoom’s costume “so that it catches the light.”

In total, it took Mani and her team a “few weeks” to complete Zoom’s costume. “It was about getting those lines right,” she said. “As silly as it sounds, 1/8 of an inch up or down makes all the difference as to how it hits someone on their body. That’s why he looks so big, because of some of those lines. We wanted his shoulders to be broad and his waist to be more slender and his thighs to be big. All of that texture is placed that way, to emphasize those things.”

If the Reverse-Flash was a speed warrior, then Zoom is a speed monster. So much so that when Kreisberg and his team were designing Zoom’s mask, the executive producer specifically asked for something that didn’t look human.

“Early on, they sent us a version of the Reverse-Flash’s hood, only black, with makeup on underneath, and there were also some early versions of Zoom with veins on his face,” Kreisberg recalled. “We said, ’No. It should almost be like you don’t even know if there is a person inside of it.'”

“Then the makeup team had drawn a couple of different things, and I actually put something up on the white board and said, ’It should look like this,'” he said, pointing to a quick sketch of squiggly lines in the place of Zoom’s mouth, “almost like the baleen of a whale.”

Mani took those notes and turned it into something even more disturbing: a mask without a defined mouth, only remnants of where one should be. Zoom’s mask and his “tar mouth,” made out of silicone prosthetics, is arguably one of the speedster’s more terrifying features.

“This is going to sound disgusting, but it’s like spit and tar, that kind of gummy texture,” Mani said. “When you look at his mouth, and how it’s all connected, that’s really where I started. You know nothing nice is going to come out of that tar mouth.”

Fans will also notice that Zoom’s mask doesn’t have the same sharp, metallic lightning bolt finishes that the other speedsters have. “In this case, it didn’t make sense to do that because he’s not light and bright,” Mani said. “He’s still kind of a murky guy. I went with more of a tarnished look to it.”

Then, Mani had to design Zoom’s demonic claws (Cisco’s words, not ours), which was more difficult that she originally envisioned.

“You really don’t want them to look like somebody went by a Halloween shop and picked up some claws, so we wanted them to look organic, like they were protruding from those gloves,” Mani said, describing the hard acrylic claws atop Zoom’s leather gloves. “We did one set, and they didn’t work at all. They looked silly. So we did another set and another set. It was a matter of trial and error. And we had to look at them from different angles because you’d think you had it and then you’d look at them from another angle, and they looked ridiculous.”

Meanwhile, visual effects supervisor Armen Kevorkian came up with the idea for Zoom’s menacing pitch black eyes after attempting to originally give Zoom “blue, streaky” corneas. “We didn’t dig how that was working,” Kevorkian said. “It felt forced. There was a lot of back and forth, and the one thing we kept coming back to was this idea of having dead, expressionless eyes.”

“With Reverse-Flash, he had the red eyes and he always had a constant vibration, so we didn’t want to do any of that with Zoom,” Kevorkian said. “So we went with the exact opposite. We gave him these black, dead eyes and then that constant blue lightening that is the Speed Force emanating from him.”

Instead of using colored contact lenses, which can disrupt the stuntman’s vision during shooting, Zoom’s dark eyes are created through VFX in post-production, along with his blue Speed Force lightning.

A full digital model of Zoom was also created in order to make the computer generated (CG) sequences easier to produce. Kervorkian’s team of 120 visual effects artists also supports Berlanti and Kreisberg’s other superhero shows, “Supergirl” and “Legends of Tomorrow,” so digital models like this are crucial for efficiency.

When Barry and Zoom went head to head in episode 6, their Speed Force scenes were created digitally. These digital doubles often come into play when Barry and Zoom use their Speed Force powers to run around Central City, and it’s surprisingly not as labor-intensive as it looks. Zoom’s digital double was easy to create, given his nondescript features.

“It’s always easier when there’s no face, especially with the eyes,” said Kevorkian. “The eyes are the most difficult thing with digital doubles to sell. You know how they say ’the eyes are the windows to the soul?’ It’s always hard to get that across.” If that’s true then Zoom’s soul is blacker than we thought.

As far as meta-humans go, Zoom has been one of the VFX department’s easier subjects. At this point, Kavorkian has mastered the speedster formula. “I came onto ’The Flash’ project the October or November before we shot the pilot, so I did a lot of research and development of what would work and what I thought wouldn’t work when someone’s traveling really fast. You always try the scientific approach first, and then you realize the scientific approach doesn’t look cool. So you take that creative license you say, ’Forget what’s real. Let’s see how we can bring the comic book feel to it and still make it look believable.'”

That epic fight between Barry and Zoom, in which the demonic speedster fractured Barry’s spine, cemented Zoom’s place atop our list of terrifying TV villains. He’s just straight-up evil.

“Zoom didn’t even care enough to kill The Flash himself,” Kreisberg said. “Up until that point, he had been sending over these minions to try and do it. So that gave the impression that he couldn’t even be bothered to kill The Flash himself because he didn’t think that The Flash was worthy.”

But the final crucial piece of the Zoom puzzle was the voice. Originally, Kreisberg and co. thought Zoom should remain silent, adding to the enigma, but that idea was quickly nixed when they started playing around with different voices in ADR. Then, when actor Tony Todd was cast as the voice of Zoom, the character finally felt whole.

“We’re always conscious of not trying to repeat ourselves, and that’s been a lot easier on ’Arrow’ because you have villains who have such different skill sets,” the EP said. “But on ’The Flash,’ you have to have another speedster… So having a different colored costume and having claws and black eyes and blue lightning, visually, made it different. But also, giving it that movie star voice makes it feel even more inhuman and even more disconnected from anything that could possibly be good.”

Todd, known for his terrifying work in the horror flick “Candyman,” provided the perfect voice for the “Flash” villain. Guttural and almost sinister, Todd’s work in the ADR booth officially solidified Zoom’s place in our nightmares.

“Just like with Darth Vader, and having James Earl Jones’ voice completely mask what could possibly be underneath the costume, getting Tony Todd to come in and fill it out, it’s just scary,” Kreisberg said.

“The first day Tony Todd came in for his ADR — and I’ve only ever seen him in movies and television — he comes in wearing shorts and a t-shirt,” he recalled. “He’s such a lovely man, and he’s so sweet and kind. And then he starts saying [in Todd’s Flash voice], ’I’ve come to kill you, Flash.’ Literally, the hairs in the back of your neck go up.”

In fact, when all was said and done, Team Flash thought Zoom was so scary, they started to have second thoughts. After all, 8 p.m. is the dedicated family hour of primetime television slots, and “The Flash” has a lot of family viewers who maybe didn’t want their kids to have perpetual nightmares.

“We have so many family viewers, and we take that responsibility very seriously, but then we thought about our own childhood favorites, like Darth Vader and the Wicked Witch,” Kreisberg said. “Those guys were terrifying, too. We’re not saying we’re in the same league as those types of villains, but for kids today, who are fans of the show, if Zoom becomes that seminal villain of their childhood, that’s great.”

And like Darth Vader, Zoom has an incredibly simple — and dare we say human — motive for his Earth-hopping madness.

“Aside from world domination and taking over cities, every one of our big bads wants something that’s very simple and easy to understand,” Kreisberg said. “We try to make it as human and grounded as possible. Last year, with the Reverse-Flash, every decision he made — every person he killed, every person he hurt — it was all in service of one thing, which was ’I want to go home.'”

“This year, Zoom has a very simple, easy to distill motivation, which we don’t want to reveal yet, but it’s a very similar simple, easy-to-understand need and desire.”

While we’ll have to wait until the end of the season for this hellish speedster to be unmasked, we can guarantee that whatever Zoom’s motive is, it’s not going to make us forget about the time he nearly killed Barry. That terrifying scene is going to be hard to forget — and that’s exactly how it was intended to be.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2683162/the-fla ... he-scenes/

- Candice Patton habra sobre la 'fricción' de Iris con Wally, un nuevo interés amoroso y los grandes momentos WestAllen (ETOnline):
Candice Patton habra sobre la 'fricción' de Iris con Wally, un nuevo interés amoroso y los grandes momentos WestAllen
Por Philiana Ng 19 enero, 2016

The Flash has been running on all cylinders, with metahumans, other Earths and the matter of Zoom, but it’s been the West family that’s been the beating heart of season two. They’re about to be front and center when the series returns for the second half of the season, thanks in part to Wally West’s arrival.

“To see the other big family that plays a part of The Flash come to light and come to fruition, it’s good,” star Candice Patton tells ETonline. “There’s so much meat there. There’s Francine and Wally and the dynamic of Joe and Iris dealing with those two things. Iris has had some good meaty stuff to delve into this season.”

In tonight’s winter premiere, titled “Potential Energy,” Iris and Joe attempt to get to know Wally, whose unexpected arrival turns everything on its head. But it’s his dangerous (and surprising) hobby, drag racing, and its effect on Iris and Joe that threatens the new West family dynamic.

Ahead of the return, Patton jumped on the phone to dish on Iris’ romantic future, Earth-2’s WestAllen and getting to know a long-lost sibling.

Wally West has arrived! How does having Keiynan Lonsdale on the show enhance The Flash and the West family dynamic?

It’s nice! Iris has another friend. I don’t think we often get to see her with friends. There’s Linda, then Linda’s gone and Barry is being The Flash, so Iris doesn’t really have an opportunity to have a lot of friendships and this is another character who can add to that. You’ll see a lot of great interactions between Wally and Iris, which is really nice. Keiynan is young and he brings a fun, youthful element to the show. It’s nice to have a new person on the show – it’s been really fun having him.

What is Iris and Wally’s relationship like at the start? I imagine it won’t be easy.

Yeah. They’re blood-related but they really don’t know each other at all, and with that, that means you’re going to have to build a relationship. When we pick back up, you’ll learn that Wally is a street racer and Joe can act more like a friend to Wally in fear of losing him. He’s spent so many years apart from his son he doesn’t want to do anything that would push him away, whereas Iris, she takes on more of the parent role and she’s really concerned for Wally. She’s really the only one willing to confront Wally and say, “This is dangerous, stop.” That puts friction between them as brother and sister, but Iris is determined to have some sort of relationship with her brother.

A lot of the fans are really looking forward to the day we’ll see Iris and Wally have a close-knit relationship on the show like they do in the comics. Is that coming?

You can hope for that for sure. There’s no point in bringing on a family member that no one gets along with. It’ll take time for them to find their rhythm but there will definitely be a relationship between Wally and Iris that’s bound by love and loyalty.

How does having Wally around change Iris’ relationship with her father?

Iris is a grown-up and she has her own life now, she’s working at Picture News and she’s trying to recover from losing Eddie. Having this new family member, it ties the bond to family. You see Iris more at home, spending more quality time with Wally and Joe and Barry. It’s nice to see everyone together and Wally forces that interaction.

Will Iris get a chance to repair her relationship with Francine before her illness worsens?

That’s the thing -- Francine’s sick and as her condition worsens, Iris definitely is more emotionally-wrought than she’s ever imagined than she would be, and that comes as a surprise to her. Iris is quite cold and distant to Francine for a long time for what she did to her father but she’s struggling with these surprising emotions -- that she’s really having a hard time dealing with the fact that her mother is sick and that she may possibly not be able to spend a lot of time with her. That’s definitely something we’ll jump right into.

Switching gears, it seems that Iris is finally ready to move on from the death of Eddie. What’s her outlook on love? Is she ready to dive into a new romance?

I mean, I -- Candice thinks so. (Laughs.) It was nice that we didn’t rush her into a new relationship -- it gives credence to the love that she had for Eddie. It’s great that she took time to be at work, be a journalist and be a daughter. We’ve given it a bit amount of time and it’s safe to say that she’s in the realm of being able to move on.

And we’ll soon meet Iris’ new boss at Picture News and love interest, Scott Evans (guest star Tone Bell). How will their relationship develop professionally and romantically?

What you’ll find is that they have very different views on The Flash. Iris can be considered a stand for The Flash and his No. 1 fan, while the new editor is quite the opposite. Scott’s not a fan and he doesn’t believe that The Flash is a good thing for Central City. Those two are quite at odds with each other, in terms of how they view The Flash. Iris often wants to write and portray him as a hero, so there’s a little bit of friction, and that’s hard for Iris to navigate.

How does Scott’s influence help shape Iris’ journalism career and her perspective on The Fastest Man Alive now that she’s faced with someone who has the opposite viewpoint?

Any time you have someone who is challenging your way of thinking and is somewhat respectful about it, it can only make you better. While Iris has a hard time with it, she’s going to end up learning a lot from Scott, which will make for a better relationship between them as co-workers and possibly even more. Her relationship with him and what he has to offer her will only make her a better journalist.

How does having Wally around change Iris’ relationship with her father?

Iris is a grown-up and she has her own life now, she’s working at Picture News and she’s trying to recover from losing Eddie. Having this new family member, it ties the bond to family. You see Iris more at home, spending more quality time with Wally and Joe and Barry. It’s nice to see everyone together and Wally forces that interaction.

Will Iris get a chance to repair her relationship with Francine before her illness worsens?

That’s the thing -- Francine’s sick and as her condition worsens, Iris definitely is more emotionally-wrought than she’s ever imagined than she would be, and that comes as a surprise to her. Iris is quite cold and distant to Francine for a long time for what she did to her father but she’s struggling with these surprising emotions -- that she’s really having a hard time dealing with the fact that her mother is sick and that she may possibly not be able to spend a lot of time with her. That’s definitely something we’ll jump right into.

Switching gears, it seems that Iris is finally ready to move on from the death of Eddie. What’s her outlook on love? Is she ready to dive into a new romance?

I mean, I -- Candice thinks so. (Laughs.) It was nice that we didn’t rush her into a new relationship -- it gives credence to the love that she had for Eddie. It’s great that she took time to be at work, be a journalist and be a daughter. We’ve given it a bit amount of time and it’s safe to say that she’s in the realm of being able to move on.

And we’ll soon meet Iris’ new boss at Picture News and love interest, Scott Evans (guest star Tone Bell). How will their relationship develop professionally and romantically?

What you’ll find is that they have very different views on The Flash. Iris can be considered a stand for The Flash and his No. 1 fan, while the new editor is quite the opposite. Scott’s not a fan and he doesn’t believe that The Flash is a good thing for Central City. Those two are quite at odds with each other, in terms of how they view The Flash. Iris often wants to write and portray him as a hero, so there’s a little bit of friction, and that’s hard for Iris to navigate.

How does Scott’s influence help shape Iris’ journalism career and her perspective on The Fastest Man Alive now that she’s faced with someone who has the opposite viewpoint?

Any time you have someone who is challenging your way of thinking and is somewhat respectful about it, it can only make you better. While Iris has a hard time with it, she’s going to end up learning a lot from Scott, which will make for a better relationship between them as co-workers and possibly even more. Her relationship with him and what he has to offer her will only make her a better journalist.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/180302_the_f ... _interest/

- Grant Gustin disfruta del ritmo más lento de filmar ‘The Flash’ en Vancouver (etalk):
Grant Gustin disfruta del ritmo más lento de filmar ‘The Flash’ en Vancouver
Por Sheri Block, 19 Enero 2016

The Flash is doing everything he can to get faster so he can take on Earth 2 villain Zoom, but actor Grant Gustin has been doing the opposite when the cameras aren’t rolling and enjoying the slower pace of filming the show in Vancouver, B.C.

As the lead character Barry Allen/The Flash, Gustin’s role is a demanding one.

But the Virginia-born actor, who admits he was worried about the pace before starting the first season, says he’s gotten into more of a routine in Season 2.

“I had guest-starred on things and knew just what a day was. I’d never been a series regular on anything, much less a No. 1 and just trying to grasp what it meant to do 23 episodes without stopping was a hard thing to grasp but you just have to do it,” Gustin says during a break from shooting on “The Flash’s” suburban Vancouver set.

“(Everyone says it’s a marathon), pace yourself. I’m doing it better this year I think than I did last year.”

Gustin says filming the show on Canada’s west coast, as opposed to bustling L.A., also helps.

“First of all I’m a homebody. I love work, I’m happiest when I’m working, and I like going home and being alone. I love my people, I love my family but I don’t go out a lot. L.A. was never really my city so I love being in Vancouver and doing it up here.

“It’s a lot easier I think to stay focused and I don’t have to see billboards of myself. I forget it’s a big popular show. It’s just kind of my job.”

On the weekends, Gustin says he enjoys walking his dogs Jett and Nora and watching football, while working on the scripts for “The Flash.”

But even though Gustin enjoys some quiet downtime, he says once he puts “The Flash” suit on he definitely feels the adrenaline rush.

“Yeah it helps me let go of myself at least. I have a disconnect, like when I see ‘Flash’ billboards … it doesn’t really feel like me … but when I put the suit on and we’re on location I get really kind of goofy and have a lot of energy.”

http://www.etalk.ca/news/2016/january/g ... ilming-the

- Keiynan Lonsdale habla sobre la falta de diversidad de la Industria como 'Wally West' (nbcnews):
Keiynan Lonsdale habla sobre la falta de diversidad de la Industria como 'Wally West'
Por Mohamed Hassan 19 Enero 2016

Wally West is one of the most coveted super heroes of all time. The speedster who originally debuted in comic form in The Flash #110 (1959) was a white guy. In 2011, when DC Comics released the New 52, a revamp and relaunch of the entire line of the company's monthly ongoing superhero comic books, Wally West became black.

It was a major win for many who had been a part of the continuing fight to bring inclusivity and diversity to the world of comics. Comic book fans were even more excited to hear that Keiynan Lonsdale, a rising black actor from Australia, would go on to reprise the live-action role of Wally West in CW's "The Flash".

Lonsdale grew up in St. Marys, Australia where at any early age, it was clear he had a passion for the arts. His first love was dancing which his parents knew when he was moonwalking across his living room to Michael Jackson songs. Lonsdale attended a performing arts high school where he'd continue to build his love and experience for the performance field.

Lonsdale would go on to star in the award-winning Australian television series, "Dance Academy" from 2012-2013. Following that, Lonsdale became the face of MTV Australia and New Zealand, where he interviewed musical artists and hosted MTV News. Lonsdale made his US feature film debut in 2015 as character, Uriah, in "Insurgent," the sequel in the popular Divergent trilogy.

Channeling his love for Michael Jackson and his personal experiences in life, Lonsdale has recently begun to write and record his own music. He recently released his debut EP "HIGHER Vol. 1" which features five new tracks. Unlike most traditional artists, Lonsdale opted to release his debut album independently and to make it available for free to the public on Soundcloud.

Lonsdale's next big role will be as Eldon Hanan in "The Finest Hours." He'll star in the film opposite fellow costars Chris Pine, Eric Bana, Ben Foster, and Casey Affleck. "The Finest Hours" will be in theatres, January 29, 2016. Lonsdale will return to this season of CW's "The Flash" to reprise his recurring role as Wally West.

NBCBLK caught up with Lonsdale to hear more about his feelings on playing the role of Wally West on "The Flash," taking diversity a step forward in comics, and his evolving music career.

You've made a pretty big splash in Hollywood in your first twelve months. How do you feel about playing the role of Wally West and how did you first get involved with the show?

The opportunity to portray a superhero & such an iconic character is awesome. I originally went up for a role on the spin off show, "Legends of Tomorrow," and that led me to audition for Wally West in The Flash. I enjoy auditioning in general, but this was a particularly fun process because it was so unexpected.

Andrew Kreisberg, Executive Producer of Flash, described you as the perfect embodiment of the character. How do you feel about that?

Hearing that you fit into someone's idea of a super hero is a huge confidence builder. I'm just happy to get this chance. Both Andrew & Greg Berlanti are geniuses at what they do so I feel very lucky.

Have you always been a fan of the comics?

Only recently! The Flash comics are visually amazing and so well done. I wish I had been introduced to them when I was growing up.

Diversity was a big theme at this year's comic con. Do you feel that this new Wally West is a step in the right direction in that respect? What changes would you like to see in the comic industry?

100 percent. I actually believe that comics are and have been for a while, moving ahead of the TV/film industry in terms of celebrating diversity/equality. The Flash does it really well. Hollywood is slowly catching up. I'm fortunate enough to get to bring a mixed raced hero to the screen, but overall there still needs to be more leading characters of other ethnicities.

Have you always been passionate about music? What drives you to write songs?

I've always been obsessed with music, especially growing up as a dancer although I think I refused to listen to any other artist that wasn't Michael Jackson until I was maybe 12. In the past with song writing, I used to pull from imagination or other people's stories, and I still do that from time to time. Now I have my own personal experiences to draw from and that works a lot better. I often struggle to write about things while I'm going through them, because my brain is so foggy so instead I like to get past a situation and look back at it with a clearer understanding.

In the past, you've talked about some roadblocks you faced while working on your music. Can you elaborate on that?

Every artist goes through a billion obstacles when it comes to music. I've had my fair share but I'm sure I'll go through a lot more. The one that really threw me was being told that I was too black to be successful in pop, but not black enough to do urban music. It hurt me until I realized it was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard! I'll make what I want to make.

Why have you chosen to put your music out on Sound Cloud and YouTube?

Simply because I don't want the music I'm currently making to define me or put me in any kind of box as an artist. I didn't want to 'sell' anything or put my stuff on iTunes yet because this is all just an informal introduction. For now, I'm having fun experimenting with these tones and sharing my thoughts with people. I don't know where it's all going to end up, but it'll be something good.

What's the next project you'll be working on?

Outside of the music, I want to create a Michael Jackson dance tribute. I'm just in the idea stage at the moment, but I'm so excited. Michael is the reason I started performing so I want to do something for him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/keiy ... st-n499931

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash | S2 "5 Days Left" Winter Promo | The CW:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/59bf7e90-60c5-4 ... 2011d4327c

- The Flash | S2 "4 Days Left" Winter Promo | The CW:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/190047c8-87d7-4 ... f7b4fb8960

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.12 "Fast Lane":
2.12 "Fast Lane" (02/02/16): WALLY FLIRTEA CON EL PELIGRO — Barry (Grant Gustin) hace equipo con Wells (Tom Cavanagh) para descubrir una manera de cerrar las brechas, pero son distraídos por un meta-humano llamado Tar Pit (la estrella invitada Marco Grazzini) quien puede transformarse en asfalto líquido. Iris (Candice Patton) está preocupada por la seguridad de Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) después de que se entere de su hobby de hacer carreras. Cuando se niega a dejarlo ella hace un audaz movimiento que la pone en peligro. Rachel Talalay dirige el episodio con historia de Brooke Eikmeier y guión de Kai Yu Wu & Joe Peracchio (#212).

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-2-12-f ... nger/23174

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- 'Reverse-Flash' no llegará de Tierra-2:
Todos pensábamos que el regreso de Reverse-Flash esta temporada tendría que ver con Tierra-2 y con las brechas temporales que vienen siendo la tónica principal de esta temporada, pero ahora el productor Andrew Kreisberh ha hecho unas declaraciones para la sección de "Spoilers Room" de EW que nos ha abierto aún más incógnitas de lo que podemos esperar del regreso del personaje:
A pesar de las teoría de que viene de Tierra-2, este en realidad es el Reverse-Flash que hemos conocido y odiado — pero con un giro. “El tiempo en nuestra serie no se desarrolla de forma lineal,” dice Kreisberg. “Algunas veces has visto eventos de una diracción y luego empiezas a verlos desde otra. Este Reverse-Flash no es exactamente el Reverse-Flash que vimos desintegrarse al final del año. Este es un Reverse-Flash de una línea temporal anterior. No es Reverse-Flash de Tierra-2, es Reverse-Flash. Este es, sin duda alguna, uno de nuestros mejores episodios.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/15/sp ... h-spoilers

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡¡¡Primeras imágenes de 'Deathstorm' y 'Killer Frost'!!!:
Imagen Imagen Imagen
“Algunas de estas personas son muy diferentes,” dice Kreisberg del grupo enfrentándose cara a cara con sus dobles. El jefe de The Flash apunta a Wells (Tom Cavanagh) como primer ejemplo de distintas personalidades a través de los universos. “[Wells] parece diferente hasta que empiezas a ver las locas diferencias entre todos nuestros otros miembros del elenco. Luego él es uno de los que no parece tan diferente y loco más.” Además de los dobles de Ronnie y Caitlin, adelanta Kreisberg, “Hay un par de sorpresas que tenemos bajo la manga con las que estamos muy emocionados.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/15/fl ... ost-photos

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 2.16:
Desde los Vancouver Film Studios de ha compartido a través de instagram el título y créditos del episodio 2.16:

Imagen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAkygdWoaGg/

El episodio 2.16 tendrá por título “Trajectory”. Está escrito por Lauren Certo & Lilah Vanderburgh, con dirección de Glen Winter.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash | 2.10 "Potential Energy" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8F3nytxQXs

- The Flash | 2.10 "Potential Energy" Clip #2 | The CW:

http://zap2it.com/2016/01/the-flash-cli ... QzsgyLoUv1

- The Flash | 2.10 "Potential Energy" Clip #3 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aizunnaiyhg
https://amp.twimg.com/v/b781d9ca-186d-4 ... 2ab4f8af88

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash | 2.11 "The Reverse-Flash Returns" Promo | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWLisQWbSyM

- The Flash | 2.11 "The Reverse-Flash Returns" Extended Promo | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-k8O9GpBY

- The Flash | 2.11 "The Reverse-Flash Returns" Australian Promo | FOX8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqA81dXU6vc

- The Flash | 2.11 "The Reverse-Flash Returns" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww0pEVeV68U
https://amp.twimg.com/v/544a8c55-f9f5-4 ... 786c902856

- The Flash | 2.11 "The Reverse-Flash Returns" Clip #2 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_vEiSYrIE0

- The Flash | 2.11 "The Reverse-Flash Returns" Clip #2 | The CW:

http://bcove.me/cqpww511

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.13 “Welcome To Earth-2”:
2.13 “Welcome To Earth-2” (09/02/16): BARRY VISITA TIERRA-2 – Barry (Grant Gustin), Wells (Tom Cavanagh) y Cisco (Carlos Valdes) viajan a Tierra-2 para rescatar a la hija de Wells, Jesse (guest star) de Zoom. Barry se queda anonadado cuando se topa con la Iris de Tierra-2 Iris (Candice Patton) y Joe (Jesse L. Martin), pero nada lo prepara para encontrarse con Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) y Deathstorm (la estrella invitada Robbie Amell). Mientras tanto, de regreso a Tierra-1, Jay (la estrella invitada Teddy Sears) tiene que hacerse cargo de las responsabilidades de Flash cuando un meta-humano con el apodo de Geomancer (la estrella invitada Adam Stafford) ataca Central City. Millicent Shelton dirige el episodio escrito por Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg y Katherine Walczak (#213).

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-spoile ... tars/23271

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Robbie Amell revela un gran Spoiler sobre 'Deathstorm' en "The Flash":
Durante el "Heroes & Villains Fan Festival" en New Jersey que se celebró este fin de semana, Robbie Amell de "The Flash" reveló un gran spoiler del episodio 2.13 “Welcome to Earth-2” durante el panel de la serie.

Como ya sabéis, el actor regresará a la serie como el 'Ronnie Raymond' de Tierra-2 que es el villano 'Deathstorm' y estará con la 'Caitlin Snow' de Tierra-2 que también será la villana conocida como 'Killer Frost'.

Pues bien, ahora es cuando llega el importante spoiler:
"En el episodio 13, que es en un par de semanas, me veréis como Deathstorm, y a Caitlin como Killer Frost. Así es que regreso, y mato a un regular de la serie. Así es que ya está, probablemente me voy a meter en problemas por decir eso.”
No obstante, lo más seguro es que se trate de la versión de Tierra-2 de uno de los regulares de la serie al que acabe matando, ya que el episodio va a taner lugar principalmente en ese universo y quizá sea la razón por la que el actor ha desvelado un spoiler de tal naturaleza, porque no afectará a Tierra-1 en ninguna manera.

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/24/robbie- ... the-flash/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.11 "The Reverse-Flash Returns":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jefe de "The Flash" contesta a preguntas calientes (EW):
Jefe de "The Flash" contesta a preguntas calientes
Por Natalie Abrams 25 enero, 2016

The Reverse-Flash is back, and with him, a whole new set of questions — “How?!” being the main one. As Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) prepares to face the man that not only killed his mother, but also turned him into the man he is today, EW turned to executive producer Andrew Kreisberg to get some answers to The Flash fans’ burning questions:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How different is the dynamic between Barry and this Reverse-Flash (Matt Letscher) since he’s from an earlier timeline?
ANDREW KREISBERG: What’s interesting about it is this Thawne hasn’t experienced last season yet, and Barry has. On Barry’s side, there’s a lot stronger feelings — a lot more anger, a lot more betrayal, and in some cases, that’s blinding Barry to what he needs to do. It’s really an episode about Barry coming to terms with what he wants to do and what he should do regarding this version of Thawne. There are some great surprises and some character interactions between this Thawne and all of our characters. Again, they all have the benefit of having enjoyed last season and he hasn’t.

Without making my head hurt, are you going to explain how the Reverse-Flash is back given Eddie’s (Rick Cosnett) death?
Yup. [Laughs]

When Barry ran through the time stream last year, he saw himself in jail. Will that be addressed this season?
Not this season. There’s a very famous comic book, “The Trial of The Flash,” where Barry was arrested for murder. We wanted all of those little future things to have a little nod to the comics, which is why we saw The Flash museum and why we did that little bit. It wasn’t something that was consciously have planned, per se, but it was a fun way to honor the comic book. While it always goes through our filter, we do tend to take a lot of stories and ideas from the comics, and that was a way to honor the comics.

How is Barry handling losing Patty (Shantel VanSanten), and could this open up his eyes back up to Iris (Candice Patton) again?
That could definitely happen. Right now, he’s reeling a little bit. Zoom is the splinter in his foot; it’s the thing that’s out there and ruining everything for him. What’s really going to happen after Patty’s last episode, which is this week, is it’s really this need to get Zoom. Barry is still haunted by that video message that Wells [Tom Cavanagh] left, which said he’s never going to be happy. Now that he’s lost Patty, he’s decided that stopping Zoom is the only way he’s ever really going to be happy and disprove Wells/Thawne’s hypothesis.

What can you tease about the identity of Zoom and when we might learn more about him?
We’ve never played this card down on a villain before, which is neat and interesting to us. As the season progresses, more will be revealed. We obviously don’t want to give too much away, because we’ve made his identity a mystery that’s part of the ongoing storyline. We’re really jazzed about the storytelling choices that we’ve made this season. So far, the audience has gone with them, and we hope they’ll continue to do so.

Is Zoom a familiar face we already know?
Like I said, we’d like to keep the mystery alive.

What’s next for Cisco’s (Carlos Valdes) journey as Vibe?
He’s going to have some interesting experiences on Earth-2. He’s going to be starting to embrace his power a little bit more. At the beginning of the season, he was quite terrified of what it meant. We’re now slowly transitioning into him not being quite as scared as he used to be and really seeing the value of doing what he can do. As Obi-Wan Kenobi once said to Luke Skywalker, he’s ready to take the first step into a larger world.

How far will Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) go to help Jay (Teddy Sears) get his powers back?
When she lost Ronnie [Robbie Amell] both times, he was literally snatched out of her life in an instant, and there was nothing that she could do but watch Ronnie sacrifice himself. But this time it’s really different. She’s really come to care about Jay and he’s slowly dying. The thing that can save him happens to be her specialty, biochemistry. She’s determined not to let what happened to Ronnie happen again. She’s hell-bent [on figuring] out a way to save him. It gives Caitlin a real drive for the back half of the season, to have this problem in front of her and to really want to work to solve it.

Given that the Arrow flash-forward maintains that Barry missed the funeral because of Zoom, should we expect the ultimate showdown between the speedsters at the end of the season?
I don’t know. We haven’t figured out all of that stuff yet. We’re still working out the back half of the season.

Will we see Barry learn any new speed tricks this season?
The Lightning Throw was his big new one for this year. The Flash can do a lot of amazing things, but like David Nutter, who directed the pilot, always said, “You want to make sure he doesn’t get too good at his powers too quickly, because then he becomes unstoppable, and it gets harder and harder for us to devise ways for him to be in trouble.” I think the Lightning Throw is going to get a couple more outings.

We know Harry is working with Zoom, but is there any chance that he killed the Turtle in service of helping Barry? Or is the risk of losing his daughter just too great?
How that plays out is going to be part of the fun of the season. I want to leave as much mystery to that as possible. What’s been so interesting about this iteration of Harrison Wells, and the truly amazing way that Tom has been portraying him, is you’re never quite sure where you stand. Essentially, at his heart, this is a decent man who has been put in an impossible situation. Last season, he was an indecent man who had been put in an impossible situation. In some cases, him working cross purposes with our team is familiar to last season, but it’s such a different person and it’s coming from such a different place. How it ultimately plays out — whether Wells ultimately decides to follow through with Zoom or whether he switches his allegiances again — is part of the enjoyment of watching the show.

Any word on a potential crossover with Supergirl?
No. We’re making Flash, and we’re making Supergirl.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/25/fl ... m-spoilers
- Kreisberg sobre el regreso de Eobard, el corazón roto de Barry y la agenda de Harry (TVline):
Kreisberg sobre el regreso de Eobard, el corazón roto de Barry y la agenda de Harry
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 26 enero 2016, 6:41 AM PST

For over a year, The Flash‘s Barry Allen has been tormented by Reverse-Flash — first, on the streets of Central City, and then via the video that “Harrison Wells” left behind, warning that the scarlet speedster will never be happy.

Now, the Man in Yellow is back, in the flash — er, flesh — to vex Barry & Co. in a whole new, unexpected way.

“You got little glimpses of Matt Letscher (Scandal) last year, but this is his first full-fledged episode,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says of Eobard Thawne’s timey-wimey encore. “What’s fun about this episode is we’re meeting the Reverse-Flash before the events of last season, so he doesn’t know Cisco, he doesn’t know Caitlin, he doesn’t know this [young adult] version of Barry, and he hasn’t [traveled back in time and] killed Harrison Wells yet, either. All of that is in the future for him.”

Even so, akin to the chilly reception Earth-Two’s “Harry” received upon meeting our Team Flash, the reactions will be so, so strong when this familiar figure’s presence becomes known, given his association with such a long stretch of duplicity and death. “Everyone’s feelings are very raw,” previews Kreisberg. “They still feel the sting of betrayal and they’re all angry and hurt and devastated…. It creates a very different dynamic that is interesting to see.”

Also interesting to see is Letscher’s performance, Kreisberg says, seeing as he is playing the same character, Eobard Thawne, that Tom Cavanagh (surreptitiously) inhabited for all of Season 1. “Matt did something amazing, which was he took Tom’s performance and integrated it into his own,” the EP raves. “It really does feel like they’re the same character.”

Speaking of Harry: Moments before the tease of Eobard’s arrival in present-day Central City, last week’s episode showed the extreme lengths to which Earth-Two’s Wells is willing to go in the name of… um, what is he up to exactly? Did he snuff the Turtle to save Barry, or to safeguard Zoom from a slow-down?

“You definitely should be wondering,” Kreisberg affirms. “Last season, Wells was fundamentally a bad man who’d been put into an impossible situation. This year, he’s a fundamentally good man who’s also been put into an impossible situation,” leveraged to save his daughter Jesse by helping Zoom steal The Flash’s speed. “But while there is the similarity of working cross-purposes against the team, it’s all coming from a very different place.

“He really feels like he’s between a rock and a hard place,” Kreisberg continues. In the end, “I think he’s going to be faced with: Barry or Jesse?”

Elsewhere in this week’s episode, Shantel VanSanten makes a final (for now?) appearance, as Patty Spivot gets a “great send-off,” Kreisberg assures. And as sad as it is to see Barry lose a romantic interest because of his secret identity, “It’s all a part of his journey this season,” struggling as he has been to avert the sad fate forecast by Wells’ post-mortem video.

“Barry was determined to sort of say, ‘That’s not true, I am going to be happy.’ And then his dad gets out of prison and decided to go on a walkabout. And then he meets this great girl and the relationship gets ruined. Everything that Wells predicted has sort of come true,” Kreisberg recounts. Coming off the Patty break-up, “Barry will turn his attention back toward Zoom, thinking, ‘If I could just beat Zoom, I’ll finally be happy’ — which might be a rather rose-colored outlook for a superhero destined to have ongoing foes.

“Barry doesn’t realize that he’s the star of a TV show,” Kreisberg quips. “Oliver [Queen] is used to the never-ending battle against evil, but Barry hasn’t quite gotten his head around that yet!”

http://tvline.com/2016/01/26/the-flash- ... h-returns/
- Adelanto del regreso de Reverse-Flash (IGN):
Adelanto del regreso de Reverse-Flash
Por Eric Goldman 26 enero, 2016

The title of tonight’s new episode of The Flash, “The Reverse-Flash Returns,” gives you a hint at what to expect… And yet perhaps not. Because yes, the yellow-suited villain is back, but he doesn’t look like Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) this time, but rather his original, briefly-seen true form, as Eobard Thawne (returning guest star Matt Letscher).

IGN has an exclusive clip for you from the episode, as Earth 2’s “Harry” (Cavanagh) uses an interesting tactic to get Cisco (Carlos Valdes) to use his Vibe powers – leading to Cisco getting an ominous look at their enemy.

On a recent visit to the set of The Flash, I spoke to Cavanagh about what it’s like playing Earth 2 Wells this season and how The Flash never holds back on story.

IGN: It’s only year two of the show and yet you’re really playing a completely different character. Have you had to think about that a lot when you’re doing a scene in STAR Labs? “This is not the guy I was last year.”

Cavanagh: This is my 19th character, I think! There’s a running tally of characters that I play on this show. It’s not me that has any concerns. I have no trouble keeping them straight. It’s the poor wardrobe department. They’re like “He’s in what? What’s he’s wearing?” There were episodes last year where there was four guys. There was Eobard and Reverse and Harrison and then pre-Eobard Harrison. The poor wardrobe people were like “What’s he wearing? He’s which one?” There was Eobard and then Reverse-Flash who is in the suit, and then there’s Harrison who was, I think the one with Tess, and then there was Wells who was fake Wells. It was a lot to keep track of. We’ve compounded it by adding another Earth to the universe. It’s been enjoyable. I don’t know how many shows you play more than one version of yourself, let alone four or five. As an actor, I think these opportunities -- the portal between Earth 1 and Earth 2 is a tremendous thing. Especially when I was crafting the version I’m playing this year, there’s no reason for him to be similar to the other guy. Why would he be? His voice is different, his demeanor is different, he’s an idiot. Or at least he’s not the kindest human being around. He’s abrasive. He’s intelligent like Harrison Wells of Earth 1 was but a lot more acrimonious and pompous manner and those aren’t very endearing traits which is exactly how I like it. In this show, there’s a lot of instances where empathy is asked for her and not by him.

IGN: He’s got a very specific role, obviously, freeing his daughter. In the interim he’s working with people we know who are very wary of this guy. We’re starting to see those barriers break down. Will that continue? Is there any way to see him and Barry be more on the same page?

Cavanagh: That’s a great question. It’s different when you’re doing a two-hour sprint for your Flash movie - you don’t have to ask those questions. But when you’re running the marathon, the 23 hour marathon, there’s a lot of balls that the writers room have to keep in the air. You don’t want to get overly repetitive. It’s one of the feathers in the cap of the writers room of Greg Berlanti, when they’re crafting this season’s arcs, they’re well aware that this is not a show -- unlike many other hour longs, it doesn’t stand on it’s laurels or have a repetitive formula. We’re not an earth shaking, ground breaking model, but I know, from conversations with Greg where he’s like, “Look, we have a lot to pull from. We don’t really repeat ourselves.” We keep things moving along. last year was a perfect example. In episode two, I get out of the wheelchair and kill a guy. In episode nine I was revealed to be Reverse-Flash. In episode eleven, it’s like “Who is this guy?” In episode fifteen I kill Cisco. We just keep layering stuff on.

This is my third show with Greg and I said to him after like, we had Plastique, Captain Cold, so many things in the first five episodes of Season 1, I was like, “Are we at all worried about story? Because we’re just burning through it!" And he was like, verbatim quote, “There's always more story.” Bless him. I think it’s tremendous. The victors in that arrangement are the viewers. Every episode is the comic book. It’s the graphic novel. You open it up and you've got your arc, you’ve got your carrying through story and a lot of action and explosion and intimacy and heart and all that stuff. It’s not a “wait until next week” and the week after and the week after. We believe in giving them the full 60. The audience can be the judge of it but that’s definitely our mandate. It’s fun to be a part of a show like that. That’s why I’m playing all these different characters. It could just be the guy in a wheelchair who has a secret and every seven episodes we tweak that a little bit but that’s not how it is here. For an actor, that’s really enjoyable to do.

IGN: We’re in the process of meeting a lot more doppelgangers for the characters on the show. Is it fun for you, as the guy who has done some of the heavy lifting on the doppelganger side of things, to see some of your co-stars get to experience this now as well?

Cavanagh: I’m really looking forward to everybody getting a kick in the can. It’s a great way for an actor to be inventive. It’s a get out of jail free. It’s a lovely hall pass where you get to add on layers that you wish your character had, that doesn’t hold true to the character on Earth 1, but on Earth 2, why not go for it? It’s been really fun for me to have these negative aspects of this guy. It’s good for our show to have this conflict. A lot of people on our show are likable and that’s great but you need other aspects of it, long running aspects of it which are maybe less likable and again, the writers room has done a good job keeping the Reverse-Flash and Harrison Wells and Eobard Thawne on that tightrope. For other people to get that opportunity I think is a good thing for the show and a good thing for the viewers.

IGN: I was having a conversation on Twitter with a friend of mine and we were joking around, wondering if it bothers Earth 2 Wells at all that they’re calling it Earth 2, and shouldn’t he say “Wait a second, I’m not from Earth 2! You are!”

Cavanagh: [Laughs] There was an episode with an improv line where I said, “He’s not Wells. I’m Wells.” He’s totally pissed off that he keeps saying to this guy, “He's not Wells. I’m Wells. I don’t know who this other guy is but he’s not me.” And that’s in another episode, I address it more directly. Which is something to look for. It’s not an accident. When you see that line and your twitter buddy sees that line, it’s there on purpose to answer that very thing you’re talking about.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/26/ ... shs-return
- Andrew Kreisberg sobre el regreso de Reverse-Flash, y la condición de Jay Garrick (accesshollywood):
Andrew Kreisberg sobre el regreso de Reverse-Flash, y la condición de Jay Garrick
Por Jolie Lash 26 enero, 2016 9:22 AM PST

Not long after Team Flash took The Turtle off the streets of Central City, an old threat sped into town – Eobard Thawne.

Reverse-Flash, Barry Allen's nemesis, somehow appeared in Central City in last week's mid-season return of "The Flash," despite the character having been defeated and erased from history (due to Eddie Thawne's self-sacrifice) at the end of Season 1.

Matt Letscher dons the yellow suit on Tuesday night's new episode of The CW superhero series, playing villain Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash again, and our heroes at S.T.A.R. Labs are about to get the shock of their lives when they cross paths with the formerly late Professor. Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg previewed the big drama ahead in a new interview with Access Hollywood. But, before rapid firing our Reverse-Flash-related questions, we had the EP tell us more about the serious situation facing Earth 2's former speedster – Jay Garrick.

AccessHollywood.com: Jay Garrick is sick! What's wrong with him? How much time does he have left?
Andrew Kreisberg: Everybody has a secret on our shows and the secret that Jay has been hiding is that he is sick, and for anybody who thought that Jay was just square-jawed and heroic, he's actually been hiding this. And I think for him as a character, it's really difficult to admit to being sick, to needing help, especially when you're somebody who is a hero, but it gives Caitlyn/Danielle [Panabaker] something different to play because both times with Ronnie [Raymond, Caitlyn's fiancée-turned-husband], he was snatched right out of her life like, in an instant. But now, with Jay, he's slowly dying. She can now galvanize all of her resources and fortunately, it's resources in her specialty -- in biochemistry -- so she's not going to let history repeat itself. She's going to work night and day to figure out a way to save Jay.

Access: The Matt Letscher scene [in last week's episode] where he was back -- the street looked exactly the same [as Season 1]. When did you guys film that?
Andrew: I think it happened… at the same time of year, but it was just a sort of happy coincidence.

Access: Did you always know you wanted to bring Matt back onto the show in some capacity?
Andrew: Yeah. I mean, the Reverse-Flash is really the sort of, the villain of this series, I think, and we're so lucky in that we have two talented actors to play him. And we're friends with Matt. We worked with him on 'Eli Stone' years ago – Greg [Berlanti] and I – and we couldn't really think of anybody [better] to sort of like, play the original Eobard Thawne. And it's sort of an interesting thing -- I don't think there is quite a character like this on television that's sort of played by two different actors at the same time, and then you can see one or the other and still be completely satisfied. And we'd always sort of had this idea, and especially [with] these episodes. Most of our shows tend to build up to some incredible climax at the midseason break, and just because of the nature of storytelling, sometimes things don't get going again for a few episodes, and we really didn't want that to happen this year with these episodes. We really wanted all of them to be kick-ass and special and have something amazing in them, so the idea of bringing Matt back in what could've been the dog days of winter, and instead, turning this episode into one of our favorite episodes of all time, just felt like too good of an opportunity.

Access: Why is this one of your favorite episodes of all time?
Andrew: ... It's just one those stories that the whole thing broke so easily and the Reverse Flash is just such a great villain and it's great emotional stuff for Barry to be dealing with. And it's just one of those stories that once we decided to do it, making it turned out to be really easy because we all knew we were all rolling in the same direction. And to have Matt come back and to have scenes between Matt and Tom [Cavanagh] -- which were exciting -- it's just a really great episode.

Access: How similar is Season 2 Eobard to Season 1 Eobard?
Andrew: Well, he's actually the Eobard Thawne before last season happened. … Now that time travel has been accepted by the audience as a concept and they're sort of -- they're willing to go with it, we're able to do new and different and sometimes more challenging things and this is one of those episodes where they're meeting him out of continuity. … This is the first time he encounters all of them, so this is the sort of the beginning of his journey, so it's a pretty interesting story. And I don't think it's too confusing, but it's certainly the groundwork for some really fun stuff.

Access: Does he still have a major chip on his shoulder and a lot of anger toward future Barry?
Andrew: Oh yeah. He still has all that. Don't worry. They're not (laughs) kosher. Let's say that.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... condition/
- Lonsdale habla sobre la necesidad de velocidad de Wally West (CBR):
Lonsdale habla sobre la necesidad de velocidad de Wally West
Por Bryan Cairns, 26 enero 2016

"The Flash" appears to be amassing an army of speedsters. Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) already protects Central City as the first Flash introduced on the hit CW series.. Earth-2's Jay Garrick (Teddy Sears) and Zoom entered the picture in Season 2. Now, Wally West, played by Keiynan Lonsdale, has arrived in Central City.

Introduced in 1959's "Flash" #110 from DC Comics, Wally West gained super speed in a freak laboratory accident and became his Uncle Barry's sidekick, Kid Flash. However, "The Flash" TV series has reimagined Wally as the son Detective Joe West (Jesse L. Martin) never knew he had. A street racer with a bit of an attitude, this incarnation of Wally doesn't possess any special abilities -- yet.

Lonsdale spoke to CBR News about reinterpreting Wally, personal baggage and his heroic potential. In addition, the Australian actor weighed in on costumes, his hopes for the character and whether he's faster than co-star Grant Gustin.

CBR News: How did this role come about? What was the audition process like?

Keiynan Lonsdale: I originally auditioned for [Jay Jackson, one half of Firestorm on] "Legends of Tomorrow." Then, a week or two after the audition, my team called me explaining that the producers from "The Flash" wanted me to come and read for a character called Wally West, AKA Kid Flash. I had been binge watching "The Flash" Season 1. Then, I had three or four auditions with them for the Wally role. My final audition was reading with Candice Patton. At the time, I wasn't aware if I was playing the brother or nephew. It was interesting and everything was left as a surprise for me.

How well-versed were you in the Flash legacy and Wally West?

I didn't grow up reading comic books. I wish I had now that I have a bunch of the "Flash" ones. I think I would have really loved them when I was younger. During the audition process, once I knew that it was such an important role, I did my research. I'm still trying to educate myself. Obviously, the show has its spin on everything, but it's fun homework to do.

What was interesting about introducing Wally at this point in his life as opposed to already having powers?

As the audience, it's always exciting to see someone go from point A to point B. Just as we watched Barry develop into the Flash, it's an exciting journey because you feel like you are on that journey with him. The same is important for Wally. He's such a great character. It's great to understand how he becomes Kid Flash. You're also more invested in the character when you understand who they are in the beginning, and why they become, and who they become in the future.

At the moment, Wally has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. He's also illegally street racing. What makes him hero material?

I think he has to figure that out. I wouldn't necessarily say he is at this point hero material. He mentioned in the argument with Joe that he is the man of the house. He has been the man of the house his entire life. He's honestly taken care of himself, of course, but he's also taken care of his mother who is very sick. He's doing something he loves, which is racing, but he's also doing it for that reason. He's doing it to make the money because they didn't have that financial support ever from his father. Anyone who fights for their family, anyone who puts themselves in danger, although I wouldn't myself street race, he's a hero for his mom. That's where it starts, but he has a long way to go before he's superhero material.

Wally starts off on shaky ground with the new family. How does his presence rattle the West household?

His dynamic is interesting because everyone is dealing with something for now. For Wally, it's a lot to accept everyone at once. It's just not going to work like that. He needs to have individual experiences with people and bond with people. That's his way of joining the family. It's rocky with each of them, with Joe as we saw, with Iris to come and especially with Barry.

Wally and Barry forge an unbreakable bond in the comic books. Is there a spark of that in the TV series? What are their early interactions like?

It's fun to read. At first, Grant and I were like, "When are we going to get to work together?" It's been this slow progression. We've been filming some interesting stuff. There's a lot of tension with Barry and Wally. Mostly, that's coming from Wally's side because he sees Barry as being in his place. Barry got to grow up with Joe and Iris. The more Wally becomes involved in the family, the more he isn't necessarily a fan of Barry. That's another thing as well. He has to develop this trust and that's what he doesn't have. That's going to be interesting to watch as those two characters do develop that strong friendship and trust.

It's been a lot of family drama for Wally. How does he get sucked into Team Flash's adventures?

It's going to take some time. Right now, it's definitely been about the family. Also, moving to Central City, he's not used to these metahuman attacks and the fact there is a Flash that exists. All of that is information he has to process before he even gets mixed up with S.T.A.R. Labs.

With Wally's need for speed, what does he make of the Flash?

So far, we haven't heard directly from him what he makes of the Flash. I believe Wally thinks the Flash is awesome. He is a fan of speed in general. The idea that a human can run that fast is going to be mind-blowing to him. I'm sure he looks up to the Flash in that way, which is interesting considering there is that tension with Barry.

What else can you tease about Wally's arc on the show?

There's going to be a lot of growth from him. As we said, he's not in a great place. So, even though he has a chip on his shoulders, he's dealing with a lot. Anyone dealing with that many family issues has got to be on the defensive side. We're going to get to see Wally become more of himself, show more of who he is to the family, and to the audience.

Comic book readers know that Wally becomes a speedster, that he eventually assumes the Flash mantle and marries Linda Park. What are your hopes for the character?

All of those things. I would love to see Wally and Barry fighting side by side. I think that would be super fun to play those scenes and it would be a really good nod to the comics. I think the fans would really enjoy that. For the majority of the show, when we've been dealing with other speedsters, they have been on the other side. They've been on the evil side, aside from Jay.

In terms of love interests, it's something that would be a slow progression. I think it would be awesome to have Wally and Linda connect in the future. It's always cool when you have that feeling that people are destined to be together. I'd like to see that play out. I'd really just love to have Wally be super adventurous and be super open to everybody. Obviously he's blocked off at this point. There will come a time when he develops trust with everyone.

Once Wally gains super speed, he will require a costume to protect his identity. There have been multiple interpretations of his suit in the comics. Which one do you fancy?

Probably the New 52 one. I like the silver and red. I don't know what that would look like in real life. The costume designers do an incredible job with every single outfit they put together. I have faith that whatever it is, whatever color, whatever design, it will be amazing. I don't know. I try not to think about it too much. I don't want to get my hopes up on one specific style if it's something else. I'm sure I'll love it either way.

Changing gears, your movie, "The Finest Hours," premieres this week. There's a lot of water and waves crashing around. How demanding was the shoot?

It was super-challenging. It was one of the most challenging shoots I've ever done, maybe the most challenging shoot I've ever done. Working with water is not easy. We were really cold and really wet all day, from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. every day, for about four months in total. It was intense. It was also amazing because just like the real people that went through that experience, we become a crew and we were all going through the same thing. Obviously, it was nothing in comparison to the real ordeal because we got to go home at the end of the day. It was tough.

We were mostly in a massive soundstage, so they had a giant tank and they had different parts of the ship depending on what we were filming. Usually we would be filming in one section for maybe two weeks and then we would move down the stage to the next section.

Lastly, there's some debate over who is faster: Wally or Barry. But, in a race, who would win between you and Grant?

I don't know. We should probably test that out. I think Grant is a little bit taller than me, so maybe his legs are a bit longer. I've got some pretty long legs, too. They can go pretty fast. It might be a tie. I'm going to say it's going to be a tie to keep the peace, but we're going to have to test that.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... need-speed
- Kreisberg sobre la amenaza del nuevo Reverse-Flash y Futuros velocistas (thewrap):
Kreisberg sobre la amenaza del nuevo Reverse-Flash y Futuros velocistas
Por Linda Ge 26 enero, 2016 @ 2:03

“We actually have a somewhat clever explanation for how he survived being erased from existence,” Andrew Kreisberg tells TheWrap of comic book adaptation villain’s return

A lot went down in the midseason premiere of “The Flash,” and things are about to get even more complicated.

The episode saw the exit of one major recurring character, Shantel VanSanten‘s Patty Spivot, and the return of another, Matt Letscher’s Eobard Thawne, aka the “real” Reverse-Flash.

And no, this isn’t a Reverse-Flash transplanted from Earth 2.

“We actually have a somewhat clever explanation for how he survived being erased from existence,” showrunner Andrew Kreisberg told TheWrap, referencing the Season 1 finale where the killing of Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett) seemed to prevent Eobard from being born in the future.

Below, Kreisberg also talks about whether Patty is really gone for good, when Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Jesse Quick (Violett Beane) might get their super speed, and what Iris (Candice Patton) will be up to in the coming episodes.

Is Patty gone for good?
She’s not gone for good. We very consciously didn’t kill her. We really like Shantel and we loved working with her. It was just time for this version of this relationship to end. It speaks to Barry’s [Grant Gustin] journey for the season, when Wells told him he would never be happy. So Barry’s been trying really hard to make himself happy and it just doesn’t seem to be working. So, he feels driven to beat Zoom. ‘If I can just beat Zoom, if I can just take Zoom down, I’ll be happy.’

The Reverse Flash is back. Which version is this and how did he get here?
We actually have a somewhat clever explanation for how he survived being erased from existence. What’s interesting about this Reverse Flash is he’s the Reverse Flash from before killing Barry’s mother and before the end of last season. So this is a Reverse Flash who had not yet done all these horrible things to Barry and company that we know he will do. It creates a very interesting dilemma for all of them because they all feel the sting of betrayal, hurt and anguish he’s caused them, but he hasn’t done any of it yet. So it makes it that much more difficult for them interacting with them.

How confusing is it going to get with all these timelines and Earth 2?
We don’t think of it as confusing, we carefully laid out our version of time travel last season, and the audience seemed to go along for the ride. We’ve been just as cautious in laying out our version of the multiverse, having multiple earths and doppelgangers and so far the audience seems to have cottoned to that as well. I think as long as you’re true to your characters and you’re creating a logic that fits… You remember the most important thing about your show is not technical jargon or timelines or any of that nonsense, it’s about your characters’ emotional lives. As long as it’s emotional and as long as your characters are being affected by it and as long as the audience is being affected by what the characters are going through, there’s no amount of nonsense we can’t subject our characters to.

All the new speedsters on the show all currently don’t have super-speed. Was that by design?
You want the most interesting character on a show called “The Flash” to be The Flash. In the same way we introduced Colton Haynes on “Arrow,” we didn’t make him Arsenal until two years later. So we have our designs and our grand plans for things. Right now, we really just want people to fall in love with the characters,. If and when they get superpowers, we’ll see how that happens.

There seems to be concern from fans that Iris has been sidelined a bit from the main storylines.
She and Wally have a great story in Episode 12, where Iris’ journalistic skills help save the day. We don’t feel like she’s been sidelined, we feel like Candice and her character are an integral part of the show. She’s the star by which Barry charts his course, whether it’s romantic or not. She has some great stuff coming up in the Earth 2 episode.

http://www.thewrap.com/the-flash-showru ... peedsters/
- Kreisberg adelanta el regreso de Reverse Flash y lo que significa para el equipo (Variety):
Kreisberg adelanta el regreso de Reverse Flash y lo que significa para el equipo
por Laura Prudom 26 enero, 2016

Last week’s installment of “The Flash” ended with the arrival a very unexpected visitor — the Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher), aka Eobard Thawne, the time-travelling villain who killed Barry Allen’s (Grant Gustin) mother, leaving Barry’s father to do time for the crime.

Although the Reverse Flash was erased from existence in last season’s finale, following a heroic sacrifice from his ancestor Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett), “Flash” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg offered Variety a compelling explanation for his reappearance, which will be explored in the January 26 episode, aptly titled “The Reverse Flash Returns.”

“One of the more interesting aspects of time travel is that time doesn’t unfold linearly. This is the first time for our characters that they’re meeting somebody out of continuity — because this is the Eobard Thawne before he killed Harrison Wells; before he got stuck in the past; before all the terrible things he did to our team last year; and even before he killed Barry’s mother,” Kreisberg explained. “So when they meet him, he’s not the man they’ve come to despise and hate. But they still have that sense of betrayal and that palpable anger at all the terrible things he’s done to them — he just hasn’t done them yet.”

According to Kreisberg, that presents Team Flash with an interesting moral quandary: “They’re faced with, ‘well, if we stop him now, will all of that bad stuff not happen to us?’ And as so many time-travelers and people who’ve been confronted with time paradoxes before them have discovered, time does not want to change.”

While this year’s villain, Zoom, is possibly even more terrifying than Reverse Flash, Kreisberg said the writers couldn’t pass up the opportunity to revisit Eobard Thawne. “The Reverse Flash is our Flash’s Joker … he’s responsible for Barry’s core wound, he killed his mom. These could very easily be the dog days of winter where we tread water for a few episodes until we get the main story kicking again, and we didn’t want to do that,” he admitted. “We wanted to have episodes that have meaning and have weight, and really meant something to the characters as they go on the journey that they go on for this year. So to be able to have the Reverse Flash back and really have him have an effect on Barry felt like a great opportunity.”

The hour was penned by executive producers Aaron and Todd Helbing, and Kreisberg said that “The Reverse Flash Returns” is one of the show’s most powerful episodes yet. “This one just feels really special; it has the best villain, it has Speedster versus Speedster, and it also has all the heart and emotion that I think all our best episodes have,” he teased.

That emotional throughline is thanks to Iris West (Candice Patton) and her developing relationship with her newly-discovered brother, Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale), as well as her attempt to reconnect with her estranged, terminally ill mother Francine (Vanessa Williams).

“Francine’s health has taken a severe turn for the worst, and this is really going to be Iris’ last chance to mend fences with her mother,” Kreisberg previewed. “But what’s really great about the episode is Wally is keeping his distance because he can’t face his mother’s loss, and it really is because of the love of his sister and her own ability to forgive Francine that Iris is able to bring the two of them together. So it’s a really strong Iris episode also, which are always our favorite episodes.”

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-fla ... 201689164/
- Kreisberg sobre las duras elecciones de Barry y Patty y el drama de la familia West (Variety):
Kreisberg sobre las duras elecciones de Barry y Patty y el drama de la familia West
Por Laura Prudom 26 enero, 2016 | 06:09PM PT

Spoiler warning: Do not read on unless you’ve seen “The Flash” Season 2, Episode 11, titled “The Reverse Flash Returns.”

Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) has already had to make a number of painful decisions during his career as The Flash, but the choice not to save his mother from the Reverse Flash is one that will likely haunt him for the rest of his life — even though he made that sacrifice for all the right reasons.

So when the Reverse Flash returned in Episode 211, capturing him offered Barry the possibility to change the timeline, since this version of Eobard Thawne had yet to kill Barry’s mother, Harrison Wells or many of his other future (past) casualties. But as executive producer Andrew Kreisberg pointed out in a conversation with Variety, “as so many time-travelers and people who’ve been confronted with time paradoxes before them have discovered, time does not want to change.”

But keeping Eobard locked up threatened to erase Cisco (Carlos Valdes) from their timeline, so Barry once again had to make a painful choice, letting go of his archenemy in order to save his friend. That also played out in Barry’s relationship with Patty (Shantel VanSanten), after she chose to leave Central City. She finally figured out Barry’s secret identity as The Flash, but his reluctance to trust her with the truth proved to be the final nail in the coffin of their relationship.

Below, Kreisberg breaks down the episode’s surprises and what’s coming up in the next few episodes.

Why was it important for Barry to make such a difficult choice again after he was faced with a similar sacrifice last season?

Barry’s challenge this season was encapsulated in that video message that Wells/Thawne left at the beginning of the year where he said, “I’m gonna give you the thing you want most in the world but you’re still not gonna be happy, because you’re never going to be happy.” And Barry’s discovered that even though his dad is out of prison, not having him around isn’t making him happy, and things are on the skids with Patty, and now… he’s being given a chance to [defeat his greatest enemy] again and he didn’t take it. So it’s really all driving Barry towards feeling “if I can just defeat Zoom, then I’ll be happy.” Because Barry doesn’t realize that he’s a character in a TV show and he’s going to be facing multiple villains year in and year out. [Laughs.] So he thinks there’s an end goal that he can reach, and if he could just reach that end goal, he will have healed himself and replaced all the things that he’s lost.

Barry resigned himself to losing Patty this week — was that another way to further narrow his focus?

Wells has challenged Barry and said “you’re never gonna be happy,” so to get Barry to a place where he feels like stopping Zoom is the only thing he can do, we wanted him to start losing things in his life that made him happy. We loved working with Shantel and she’s been such a boon to the show, but we felt like having Barry not be able to maintain this relationship was a step towards him feeling like his only recourse towards being happy was defeating Zoom. But we very consciously did not kill her, so there’s always the possibility that she’ll be back.

Episode 12 will focus on Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Iris’ (Candice Patton) relationship. What else can you preview?

It’s a really interesting episode because Wally’s drag racing starts to become a real issue for both him and Joe. And Iris takes it upon her journalistic self to insert herself into the story. It’s really Iris driving the action in that episode and there’s some great emotion between Iris and Wally and a great scene between Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Wally. As we said at the beginning of the year, because so much of the Allen family drama from last year was solved, it’s really been about the West family and these episodes with Wally and Joe and Iris all getting to know each other and trickily trying to navigate this insta-family comes to a head in that episode. 10, 11 and 12 are sort of the Wally-Joe-Iris trilogy and it’s a really great episode directed by Rachel Talalay who directed the last two years’ two-part season finales on “Doctor Who,” so I was obviously very excited to work with her and she is [so] talented, amazing and delivered a knockout episode.

In Episode 13, we’ll take a major trip to Earth-2 — how much of a fixture will that alternate universe be in the back half of the season?

13 and 14 are a two-parter. 13 is called “Welcome to Earth-2” and 14 is “Escape from Earth-2,” so the majority of those episodes will be taking place on Earth-2 and there’ll definitely be a couple more visits throughout the course of the season. We liken it to the time-travel plan that we had for last season which was to slowly let people in, and then once they understood it, to really start to embrace it. It was around this time last year that we did the big time-travel episode so we feel like we’re treading in those waters again where we’ve been hinting at Earth-2 and you’ve seen fleeting glimpses of it, but now the audience understands what it means and they’re able to step into it.

King Shark will return in Episode 15, which will also feature a crossover visit from “Arrow’s” John Diggle (David Ramsey) and his wife Lyla (Audrey Marie Anderson). Diggle has struggled with adjusting to metahumans more than anyone, so how does he adjust to the insanity of Central City on a protracted visit?

He’s coming with his wife, which is a whole different thing. Lyla’s seen it all, Lyla works for ARGUS, you’d have to really pull something out to ruffle her feathers, so part of the fun of this episode is, Dig is still not over The Flash and not only has she seen all the things that we’ve never seen, we’ve all seen her experience The Flash and she’s used to it by now, so there’s a funny Mr. and Mrs. Smith kind of banter between them where she’s like “John, get over it. He’s really fast, I get it.” But as always, whenever we have a crossover, it’s more than just a gimmick, and Barry’s in a little bit of a tough place and Dig is a soldier and somebody who’s been through a lot and can be there to offer Barry some advice he wouldn’t necessarily have come up with on his own. It’s a fun episode. We were as blown away by King Shark as everybody else was, and really, the hard part is building them and creating them, characters like King Shark and Grodd, and once you’ve done that, if you figure out the right story and the right way to tell it, you can really do something spectacular. We didn’t want any of these episodes to feel like you could miss one of them, so how are all these mid-winter episodes special? We had an amazing new villain last week with The Turtle and this week we have the Reverse Flash and we’ve got the Earth-2 stories and then you have King Shark, and we’ve tried to make sure that every one of these episodes has something amazing in it and a reason to tune in.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-fla ... 201689455/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S2 (25-30 enero 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@CavanaghTom: Dam selfie. @dpanabaker @grantgust
@grantgust: Cool BTS shot from tonight's episode of @cwtheflash. Don't miss the return of Reverse. #theflashseason2
@grantgust: And here I am in all my glory collating my script for 217 in between green screen shots for 216
@grantgust: Just wrapped an episode with the one and only @glenwinter. His son @mix_max12 (pictured) pretty much directed this one though...
@MattLetscher: When I ran into @grantgust in the audition room. So lucky we picked the right outfits! #TheFlash @CW_TheFlash
@grantgust: Twinning with @cavanaghtom
@grantgust: 3 Barry's. Me, Ty and Quinn(photo double) @tylergust10 @richhomieqwuan)

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”