Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow 3.06 "Guilty" Promo (HD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVvFfgopfRU

- Arrow 3.06 "Guilty" Extended Promo (HD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t42IySNOy7E

- Arrow 3.06 "Guilty" New Zeland Promo (LQ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg9WQdBYjio
http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/11/arrow- ... edium=camp

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 3.05 "The Secret Origins of Felicity Smoak". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW New Promo "Dangerous Road":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRUaOE5hu1M
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=479116882226349

- Primera imagen BTS de la doble de Black Canary y su nuevo traje:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow 3.06 "Guilty" Clip #1 (HD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKZN790VsVs

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.06 "Guilty":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Marc Guggenheim habla sobre los Spoilers, Ray Palmer, el proyecto OMAC y el traer a Wildcat a la serie (comicbook):
Marc Guggenheim habla sobre los Spoilers, Ray Palmer, el proyecto OMAC y el traer a Wildcat a la serie
Por Russ Burlingame 12/11/2014

With Oliver Queen and Laurel Lance butting heads tonight over the fate of Ted "Wildcat" Grant, it's A Very DC Universe November for The CW's Arrow.

Executive Producers Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg and Greg Berlanti have been seeding teases throughout the season that give comic book readers an idea of where (they think) the highly-secretive series is going -- among them recent revelations that there will be more costumed vigilantes coming to Starling.

Guggenheim joined ComicBook.com to talk about this week's episode, the producers' long-term plan and the direction of Arrow.

Has it been hard to keep things under wraps, since you've got The Flash now and there is just so much more going on in your DC Universe?

I don't think so. We've had a couple little spoiler snafus this season but the truth is, they weren't Flash-related. If you were to visit the parallel universe where there is no Flash show, those still would have happened.

It's funny: I was reading an interview with one of the Homeland showrunners about Sunday night's spoiler and he was describing all of the different ways the spoiler could have been spoiled and none of that came to pass.

We take a lot of precautions on this show, because you're right, it's a secretive show, but a lot of those times, it comes down to plain, old, simple luck. Sometimes it's good luck, sometimes it's bad luck. We try to exercise as much control over how and when information gets disseminated as possible -- ideally, the episodes do that for us -- but there's certain things that are just out of our control, particularly in this day and age when everyone's carrying phones around, and there's the Internet and people talk. But I like our batting average.

[Ed. Note: Some of those spoilers crept into our conversation for tonight's episode, do we've redacted a short portion of the interview. Check back during tonight's Arrow for a bit more on Ted Grant, who is a focus of this week's show!]

How far out do you have some of these plot points planned?

One of the advantages of both the success of the show and the way our collective brains work is that we're always going, "Oh, okay, this is what we're going to do in Season Four, this is what we're going to do in Season Five."

We start with the season mapped out but then the closer we get to the end of th season, we've got to plant firmer flags in the sand. The picture that we developed back in June has got to come into greater focus. And we were talking about the next batch of episodes and we couldn't help ourselves; we started talking about Season Four and it was like, "No, no, no, we've got to finish Season Three first."

That's sort of the way the show has been done. We're actually working on an episode now that pays off something that we set up back in Season One, an idea we've always had and were holding in our back pocket for the right time. That, to me, is one of the joys of working on the show is we get to play the long game with a lot of these things, like with the Felicity episode last week, and when we finally get it out into the world, it's always really exciting.

I feel like there is a bit of a magic trick at play in the way you guys integrate that stuff into the series down the road, without ever really feeling like there's an overwhelming number of things left unresolved at any given point.

Well, thank you. It is a little sleight of hand; it is a bit of a magic trick. We keep a record of all the plot threads that are dangling -- I call them the bills we still have to pay, and we sort of know how we're going to pivot off and then eventually pivot back to these things. What's always surprising to me is that we do 23 episodes a season and you would think that it would be a struggle to fill all 23 episodes but the truth is, particularly as we reach, as we have now, the back half of the season, we start looking at the remaining slots and going, "We don't have time to do this, we don't have time to do that, we're going to have to do this next year." I think that's a quality problem to have.

Now, talking about things that you've laid out way in advance, I'm a little worried about Ray because the O.M.A.C. Project is an interesting thing to stumble across...

...It is, isn't it?

I'm intrigued that the missile launcher from Season One seems to be part of it all.

No -- that would be awesome, but I think the missile launcher from Season One isn't advanced enough to qualify. It did kind of look the same in the design and that was kind of an accident although it would be awesome if that was the case.

We have a different plan and you'll get a chance to get a pretty good idea of what Ray has in mind or up his sleeve by the end of Episode 7.

I can't help but worry about him because you were open about the fact that originally this was Ted. And when Ted Kord found the O.M.A.C. Project, the next thing that happened kind of sucked for him.

[Laughs] No, for what it's worth, we dropped the O.M.A.C. Easter egg after we had already made the decision to go with Ray.

Something that struck me about this week's episode: you introduce the idea that Wildcat is a former costumed vigilante

One of the things we wanted to do was to do the character of Wildcat, for a number of reasons. He makes sense within our world, Ted Grant had trained the original Black Canary, we've got Ted Grant training Laurel. There's a lot of low-hanging fruit there as it were, in terms of making Ted and Wildcat part of the show a no-brainer. At the same time, as you might have noticed, we've got a good chunk of costumed heroes running around Starling City. The challenge for us was how to make Ted and the Wildcat character different and the answer for us was revealing that Oliver was not in fact the first vigilante to roam the streets of Starling.

Somebody had actually said as much last year, and people had taken it to be about Batman, which I believe was the question that it was said in response to. Did you guys know way back then, the form that Wildcat would take?

It's actually been something we've been talking about for quite a while. One of the advantages of both the success of the show and the way our collective brains work is that we're always going, "Oh, okay, this is what we're going to do in Season Four, this is what we're going to do in Season Five."

We start with the season mapped out but then the closer we get to the end of th season, we've got to plant firmer flags in the sand. The picture that we developed back in June has got to come into greater focus. And we were talking about the next batch of episodes and we couldn't help ourselves; we started talking about Season Four and it was like, "No, no, no, we've got to finish Season Three first." That's sort of the way the show has been done. We're actually working on an episode now that pays off something that we set up back in Season One, an idea we've always had and were holding in our back pocket for the right time. That, to me, is one of the joys of working on the show is we get to play the long game with a lot of these things, like with the Felicity episode last week, and when we finally get it out into the world, it's always really exciting.

http://comicbook.com/2014/11/12/arrows- ... e-omac-pr/
http://comicbook.com/2014/11/12/arrow-e ... ldcat-int/
- Marc Guggenheim sobre los giros de Roy, los cambios de Laurel y lo que pasó realmente con esa bolsa de palomitas (accesshollywood):
Marc Guggenheim sobre los giros de Roy, los cambios de Laurel y lo que pasó realmente con esa bolsa de palomitas
Por Jolie Lash 12 Noviembre, 2014 10:48 AM EDT

The mystery of who killed Sara Lance is continuing to deepen on "Arrow."

Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) recently has had trouble sleeping, and had a dream that he could be behind the death of Laurel Lance's sister, something that will be explored on this week's episode, titled, "Guilty."

With Laurel (Katie Cassidy) training in the gym with Ted Grant (J.R. Ramirez) and suggesting in the trailer that she wants to avenge her sister's death, AccessHollywood.com took our questions about what's next to Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim.

But first, we had to ask about what happened to the leftovers from Oliver and Thea's movie night popcorn at the end of last week's episode.

AccessHollywood.com: Who got to eat the popcorn from the end of last week's episode?
Marc Guggenheim: I feel like there's a great opportunity for a funny joke there.

Access: It was a big bag of popcorn. (Editor's note: The popcorn featured heavily in Stephen Amell's #MemeMonday last week)
Marc: It was and I think honestly, if you look at the mid sections of both Oliver and Thea, there's not a lot of popcorn eating going on there. So, I don't know. I think a couple of Mirakuru soldiers leftover from last year showed up to eat the popcorn. It's a little known fact that one of the side effects of Mirakuru exposure is you have this real craving for popcorn!

Access: Got it. So, Roy… I'm not believing he killed Sara, but I want to ask you how complicated is this murder story? Are we going to get more answers this week or is it going to lead to more confusion?
Marc: That's a good question. … I definitely think you'll get some answers and… to me, the virtue of the Roy storyline or the ending of Episode 5 last week -- every time we do something crazy on the show, by now, hopefully people know that we do do enough crazy things that anything is possible on our show. … Certainly I don't want to spoil whether or not [Roy] did kill Sara, but stranger things have happened on our show before. I would just encourage people to watch. … But, it's a fun thing for us to be able to tease people, intrigue people, get people talking and hopefully surprise people.

Access: How much more tortured can Roy get, though? You guys have really put him through the ringer, and then you put him through the ringer again, and then again.
Marc: It's gonna get worse. Yeah, we're not done torturing Roy yet.

Access: Are we venturing into drug territory with him?
Marc: No. We sort of felt that with his Mirakuru exposure last year, we were sort of doing our version of the heroin exposure from the comics. I don't know if in the near future we'll see Roy having a drug problem. It may ultimately happen. You never know, but it's not in our short term thinking.

Access: Obviously Caity's in the trailers. Are we going to get a lot of her this week? Is this episode two of the three she's doing this season on the show?
Marc: You're gonna see more of Caity. We're actually just making our sort of deal with her right now for the third of the three episodes we contracted her for, and we're gonna bring her back in probably the way you least expect. … Any of the ways you think we're going to bring her back are not the ways we're probably are going to bring her back.

Access: Let's talk about her sister for a second, Laurel. In this week's episode trailer, Laurel says she wants to avenge her sister's death. But, for a living, she fights for justice and justice and revenge are two different things. Is she sort of struggling with that right now?
Marc: That is definitely something she will be struggling with and I think if you watch Episode 6 [Wednesday] night, you will hear the phrase, 'outside the court room,' uttered by Laurel.

Access: Was there always kind of a three year plan to get Laurel into training in the third season? Was that something you were thinking about at the beginning?
Marc: We had more kicked around the idea that it's going to take a number of years, and it's going to be what we described to Katie Cassidy as a 'slow burn.' At the same time, whenever sort of pressed for a season or a number, Season 3 did sort of come up, but I would say [it was] written in pencil. But, a lot of times our pencil plans turn out to be what we end up doing, so that certainly seems to be the case in this instance.

Access: What's the reaction been like? Personally, I've enjoyed seeing what Katie can do in this new kind of incarnation of Laurel Lance.
Marc: I think the internet, as the interneters want to be, is split and divided as they are with a lot of things on the show, which I always consider to be good. I like a difference of opinion and I like the fact that people are interested enough in the show to debate various different elements of it and plot turns. I will say for my money the proof is in the pudding that Katie's done the best work on the show that she's ever done this year and I think it's because of the storyline she's gotten. Laurel's always been a little bit difficult to connect with the main plot of the show because up until the end of last year, she wasn't in on Oliver's secret. So, it's always been a struggle to find story for her, just as it's a struggle to find story for any of the characters who are not in the circle of trust. I'm just excited that people are talking about it and I do think that there's been a lot of really positive reaction to it and we're only just getting going. We're really at the beginning of Laurel's journey, not the end, and that's exciting.

Access: What can you preview about her relationship with Ted? He seems like he's going to be a great mentor for her, someone who has got some patience for her as well.
Marc: Indeed. I think one of the things that's fun about [Wednesday] night's episode is that their interaction, their relationship, takes a step forward and it develops a new dimension, and I'm not even saying romantically, I'm just saying from [a] just being truthful with each other perspective. They both learn a secret about each other in [Wednesday] night's episode, I think I can say without spoiling [things]. … Just like there's a lot more to Laurel than she's revealed to Ted, there's a lot more to Ted than he's revealed to Laurel.

Access: Finally let me just ask you about Ray. … You kind of planted little seeds with him. He's a do-gooder, he wants to give energy to Starling City. Do you have any hints about where you plan to take him?
Marc: I'm gonna quote Ray. In a future episode, he's gonna say, 'I can't tell you. I have to show you,' so in keeping with Ray's show, not tell philosophy, I along with everyone else involved with the show, will show you a pretty good hint of what he has up his sleeve at the end of Episode 7.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/arrows-m ... cle_100641
- J.R. Ramirez sobre Ted Grant: Las percepciones serán cambiadas (THR):
J.R. Ramirez sobre Ted Grant: Las percepciones serán cambiadas
Por Philiana Ng 6:00 AM PST 12/11/2014

The spotlight turns to Laurel's (Katie Cassidy) new boxing coach and mentor on Wednesday's Arrow, titled "Guilty," when a dead body inexplicably turns up at the Wildcat gym, causing Oliver (Stephen Amell) and his team to suspect that Ted had something to do with it.

J.R. Ramirez, who plays the enigmatic boxing pro, talks to The Hollywood Reporter about transforming Laurel into a fighting machine, going up against the Arrow and whether Ted will suit up.

How familiar with Ted Grant/Wildcat were you before you joined Arrow?

Just like any other young kid, I was obsessed with Batman and Superman. It was a complete obsession, till this day, I'm a Batman addict. But I didn't really read too many comics to be honest with you but when I read the role, I didn't really know [his back story]. I just saw that he was a boxer and had a nice story arc with Laurel, but when I realized that this guy was named Ted Grant, a character who exploded in the comic-book world, I was like a little kid in the candy store doing research. That's when I really got excited about the whole thing because I knew how successful the show was.

Ted has been integral in Laurel's journey as she starts to transform into what we assume will be her eventual superhero alter ego. How would you describe their dynamic at the moment?

Ted sees a lot him in her but he wants to make sure she's doing this for the right reasons. She's obviously working through a lot of turmoil and a lot of pain. I feel like right now he's wanting to take that step by step and not get too ahead of ourselves and work on the technique and the training. It's not about having her go out and fight people, it's more about really loving the sport and hoping that she sticks to loving what boxing is and not any other reason. It's been fun working with [Katie] and as a character.

In this episode, Ted comes face to face with the Arrow, which I imagine must present some interesting possibilities. Can you explain their moment and what we can expect from them?

I can't really give too much away but [in that scene] Ted comes back to his gym and finds that there are some bodies that are sprung up in his gym. There's definitely some great stuff that happens this week. And of course the Arrow believes that Ted is guilty. It's the first time that Ted gets to interact with him. It's definitely a crucial part of where they're going to go. There will be many standoffs between Ted and Arrow, but at the same time, Ted realizes that this Arrow guy can be a huge asset to help him figure out what's going on and where this craziness is coming from and who's doing it. You'll really get to see more background on Ted Grant, on top of the fact that there's a lot of fun stuff between him and the Arrow that I'm excited to watch myself.

Might we see Ted interacting with Oliver as well?

I can't really say much about that but I'm hoping to get to work with Oliver. This week is centered on Ted being charged for a murder he did not commit so it's a lot of the Arrow and Ted Grant. But I'm hoping to continue working and hope to work with Stephen as Oliver. Hopefully one day I'll get to suit up.

Oliver isn't happy about Laurel going down this road with Ted. How do you think his first official interaction with Ted minus the vigilante identity would be like?

That's a good question. After tonight's episode, I'm curious to see where Oliver's perception of Ted Grant is going to be because I feel like he will, hopefully, have a different idea of who Ted is, that he's not trying to hurt Laurel but that he's trying to help her. It can go a lot of ways. I'm curious myself to see where they're going to take that. I don't know how, after this week's episode, Oliver is going to be perceive Ted so I'd be curious to see what he thinks of the whole thing. There's definitely going to be a sense of bonding that happens between Oliver and Ted; they're both kind of stuck, they don't have a choice. I'm curious to see where it goes.

You teased to perceptions changing in regards to Ted. Can you elaborate?

More than anything, you'll get to see a little bit of where Ted is coming from. Again, we haven't gone down that road yet on where they're going to take him and how involved he's going to be as a vigilante — if he's going to even be a vigilante. None of that has been established yet. I'm more than willing to suit up. I will be like a little kid in the candy store if that were to happen.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ant-748248
- Jefe de Arrow echa por tierra la Teoría de Thea, apunta a un giro 'mortal', esa jugosa revelación y otras preguntas calientes (TVLine):
Jefe de Arrow echa por tierra la Teoría de Thea, apunta a un giro 'mortal', esa jugosa revelación y otras preguntas calientes
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 12 Noviembre 2014, 8:27 AM PST

The crafty creatives behind The CW’s Arrow (Wednesdays at 8/7c) are famously loath to reveal too much, so as to keep the superhero drama’s many mysteries and mythologies churning.

But during our in-depth conversation with Marc Guggenheim, the showrunner put to rest at least one theory that’s making rounds, while also teasing this week’s exploration of Ted Grant’s “Wildcat” alter ego (and how it will shed light on Starling City’s pre-Arrow vigilante past), the imminent moment fans have long waited for, Sara’s “return” and a juicy reveal to be unleashed during the two-night crossover with The Flash.

TVLINE | Would you say that Season 3’s first five episodes were spent getting certain characters to certain places before diving deep into the Big Bad/Ra’s al Ghul storyline?
Not really…. One of the things we always take into account when we’re planning out the season is the fact that Episode 9 (airing Dec. 10) is typically our midseason finale, so we try to create with those first nine episodes sort of its own little mini-season. Obviously there’s a certain amount of pivoting off of where we left our characters in the finale, there’s bringing various people back into play, there’s mixing up the kind of episodes — Villain of the Week, Mythology, Relationships-Centric…. There’s a whole host of different things that go into it, and it’s different for every season.

TVLINE | Coming out of the last episode, obviously it’s easy for us to speculate, “Oh, Roy has implanted memories,” or he was brainwashed, or it’s Mirakuru aftereffects…. Regardless of the truth, why was it important to hit this beat?
That’s a good question — I appreciate the way it is phrased, so as to avoid spoilers — but it’s a hard one to answer. The one thing I’ll say is that hopefully in the first two years of the show, we’ve done so many crazy things, things that people have found unexpected, that even the stuff that seems patently crazy on its face you are wondering, “Well, that really might happen, because those guys really are just that nuts!”

TVLINE | It was definitely a most unexpected tag to that episode. I for one was like, “What the….?!”
That’s great to hear. That was definitely part of our game plan. Look, certainly the mystery of “Who killed Sara?” is a mystery where there’s only so many suspects, mainly because were not going to be jerks and introduce some day player character at the last moment. When the ultimate reveal happens, it will be someone who you know. Or maybe the reveal has already happened? Hopefully we’ve opened up a world where anything is possible, and to me that’s the most fun part of working on the show.

TVLINE | The “Who killed Sara?” Unthinkablemystery won’t run all season, though, right?
No, it wont be the entire season, but at the same time, to tell you when we’re going to turn that card over — if we haven’t already done so — would be bordering on spoiler territory.

TVLINE | And we definitely will be seeing Caity Lotz again, in some form of new scenes?
Yeah — we actually know when we’ll be seeing Caity Lotz again, but it’s a little down the road. We have a really clear plan as to when it’s going to happen.

TVLINE | Tell me about Arrow‘s take on “Wildcat,” because I was not expecting to see any semblance of a costume, but the promo for this week’s episode teases something.
One of the things that we started the year off talking about was the idea of doing Ted Grant and Wildcat, for a couple of reasons. First of all, as comic book fans know, Ted Grant trained the original Black Canary, and the idea of him training Laurel, given what I call “her comic book trajectory,” was too juicy to pass up. Plus, the character of Wildcat is a very grounded, street-level vigilante, and that fits very nicely into Arrow‘s world. With Ted, we have a bit of a spin; one of the things we found intriguing as the idea of “What if Oliver wasn’t the first vigilante in Starling City?” So we’ll get a chance to, with this week’s episode, do a deep dive into the backstory of Starling City. We’re really excited about this episode, because it’s got a little bit of everything for the fans – and there’s one moment in it that fans have literally been asking for since the pilot, so we’ll get to deliver on that.

TVLINE | I’m admittedly not that familiar with the Cupid character aka “Oliver’s No. 1 fan” being introduced Nov. 19 (and played by Amy Gumenick) — is she some sort of ongoing stalker pest, like Rose from Two and a Half Men?
[Laughs] Basically, by the end of Episode 7, she’ll have what I’ll describe as “a new status quo” that will suggest to you exactly how and when and under what circumstances we’ll see Cupid again.

TVLINE | Speaking of: Has no one in town noticed the surge in archery equipment sales in sporting goods stores?
[Laughs] It’s a good question.

TVLINE | Or, maybe mail order is the answer.
I think that’s the thing — no one’s really buying stuff in the brick-and-mortar stores, which is a shame, actually.

TVLINE | Speaking of the new generation of badasses: People are wondering if it could it be that Thea actually knows Oliver’s secret identity. I invite you to make an argument for why Malcolm would not have dropped that bombshell on her.
I’ll tell you, because I don’t think it’s a spoiler: Thea does not know that Oliver is the Arrow. We sort of played that trick with Moira — the idea that ever since the end of Season 1, Moira knew that Oliver was the Arrow — and to have Thea be in possession of that knowledge and not be telling Oliver would be repeating ourselves a bit, which we try hard to avoid doing. That said, the reason Malcolm doesn’t tell Thea Oliver’s secret is because that is Oliver’s secret to tell. The thing about Malcolm is we’ve always tried to write him as “the word’s most principled bad guy.” He has a very distinct code of honor. Even when he destroyed the city at the end of Season 1, he considered it to be for very noble, altruistic purposes. He was “burning the village to save it.” So where Malcolm is concerned, he doesn’t act like your typical villain. He believes that he’s doing the right thing by Thea, and he also believes that Oliver is like a son to him. Being like a son to him, he’s not going to spoiler Oliver’s secret.

TVLINE | What is the Ray Palmer plan? We’ve only been getting drips and drabs, maybe the occasional raised eyebrow….
For us, one of the fun things of Season 3 is, “Who is Ray Palmer? And what’s going on with him? And what is his plan?”
There’s certainly history to suggest that whoever’s in charge of Queen Consolidated doesn’t always have the city’s best interests at heart. We got a little tease of it at the end of Episode 3, and we’ll get another tease at the end of Episode 7 (airing Nov. 19). And we’ll probably get our most concrete “mission statement” out of him at the end of Episode 9.

TVLINE | Stephen Amell recently teased an epic shirtless fight scene that had to be shirtless. That’s still on the horizon?
That’s still coming up – that’s Episode 9.

TVLINE | Also, there have been many hints about a great Arrow reveal during the two-night crossover (airing Dec. 2 and 3), but it’s in the Flash episode. Will the payoff continue the following night, on Arrow?
No, actually. The great thing about the Arrow reveal in Flash is that it’s basically a reveal just to the audience. We’ll be seeing more things happening with it down the road.

http://tvline.com/2014/11/12/arrow-seas ... m-wildcat/
- Tommy Merlyn regresa a Arrow—¡pero hay un giro! (E!Online):
Tommy Merlyn regresa a Arrow—¡pero hay un giro!
por Sydney Bucksbaum 12/11/14

We're still not over the death of Tommy Merlyn (Colin Donnell) on Arrow. We even tear up just thinking about that emotional goodbye between Tommy and Oliver (Stephen Amell) in the season one finale!

Since Tommy's death, we've been overjoyed to see him return to the CW series twice. First, as a hallucination in the season two episode "Three Ghosts," and then in flashbacks earlier this season in "Sara."

And now we can exclusively reveal that Tommy is once again returning to Arrow this season! Executive producer Marc Guggenheim revealed that amazing news to us...but warned us that there's a twist.

Check out our full Q&A with the Arrow boss below:

E! News: When we saw Tommy return earlier this season—in a flashback—I absolutely loved seeing him back on the show! Is there any chance we'll be able to see him later on this season again?
Marc Guggenheim: We love Colin Donnell and we love having him on the show. I was on set for his scene at the end of season one and the second we wrapped him, I said to him, "I'm so glad we do flashbacks on this show!" So yes, you have not seen the last of Tommy Merlyn.

Amazing!
Though I will say this, the next time you see Tommy Merlyn, you will see him again on the show but it won't be the way you're expecting.

We're about to meet Carrie Cutter, aka Cupid (played by Supernatural alum Amy Gumenick)! How is Oliver going to react to her rabid obsession with him?
[Laughs] It's interesting! I will say this—it's going to send Oliver to therapy...ish.

Wait...what?! He's not actually going to be laying down on a couch, talking out his emotions with someone, right?
There won't be any laying down on a couch, but Oliver will be seeing a therapist.

I can't even imagine what that would look like seeing as how Oliver constantly lies about every aspect of his life.
Well, as with all things Arrow, we of course put our own little unique spin on it.

The final scene of last week's episode pretty much gave me a heart attack. What can you tease or reveal about why Roy (Colton Haynes) is dreaming about murdering Sara (Caity Lotz)?
Well, I can't reveal anything! You know me. But I can certainly tease that as Felicity [Emily Bett Rickards] will say in the episode, memories are often resurfaced in dreams. What you saw may not actually be a dream at all but rather a memory of something that happened.

Well, crap. Does that mean that we should suspect Roy as Sara's murderer?
Um...maybe? We've certainly does crazier things on the show!

That is very true! How is Felicity going to help Roy with this memory/dream situation?
They're going to have some rather intense scenes together. One of the fun things about it is the fact that we have not actually had too many one on one scenes between Felicity and Roy. Usually they're having their scenes in the context of Team Arrow in general. It's fun to see Colton and Emily share the screen together. They're terrific together and they're very close friends in real life and that shows up on screen.

Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) is about to take Felicity out on a date. Should Olicity fans be worried?
Well, I've never known Olicity fans to not be worried! There are two types of Olicity fans. There are the ones who want them to be married with a kid or two or three in the next episode, and then there are the ones who favor the slow burn, on-again/off-again, one step forward two steps back kind of relationship. Certainly the fact that we've released a promo showing Ray Palmer kissing Felicity suggests that the approach we're taking is very much the latter.

Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is well on her way to becoming Black Canary now that she's in training. How long of a journey is that going to be for her?
It depends on how you define "journey." What Laurel is going to discover is that being a hero is more than wearing a mask and that wearing a mask and costume does not a hero make. It's not going to be an easy road for Laurel no matter how quickly she suits up.

The Arrow/Flash crossover episode is going to reveal a big secret about Oliver. What can you tease about what that secret is?
We're going to answer a question that fans have been asking us for a while now. It's honestly such a big secret that I don't even want to come close to spoiling it. It's fairly major. It's one of the biggest bombs we've ever dropped on the show, except we're not even doing it on the show! We're doing it on Flash.

We briefly saw Ra's al Ghul (Matt Nable) when he declared war on Oliver. How are we going to see that war commence?
Oooh. That's going to be the question that much of the third season will be spending time with. The consequences of episode 4 are really explored in episode 9 which is our midseason finale. By the end of episode 9, you'll have seen a whole lot of Nyssa [Katrina Law] and Ra's al Ghul and the League of Assassins.

Talking about what started that war to begin with, now that Malcolm (John Barrowman) is under Oliver's protection, what is his next move?
Malcolm does have a game plan. You'll see what he has up his sleeve by the end of the midseason finale as well. A lot of cards will have gotten turned over by the time we reach our midseason point.

What can you tell me about what we'll see in flashbacks in the next few episodes?
We've been doing a lot of table setting with the flashbacks. I would say starting in episode 9, once the chess board has been set, we'll start to see some real interesting twists and turns and reversals. We're planning on doing something in the flashbacks later on in the year that I think most people will find to be wholly unexpected and probably the last thing anyone expected us to do with the flashbacks, but we're going to end up doing it!

I loved what we learned about Felicity in the last episode, but now that Team Arrow knows these darks secrets about her past, is that going to change how anyone sees or treats her?
Everyone on the team has great affection for Felicity. Certainly no one is judging her for what happened in episode 5. I think if anything the events of that episode made Felicity feel a little bit more human and pointed out the fact that they didn't know her as well as they thought they did.

What are you most excited for fans to see from these next few episodes?
Ooh. I've got to tell you, it's a photo finish between episode 8 which is The Flash crossover and episode 9 which is the midseason finale. They're my two favorite episodes of the show that we've ever done!

That's high praise!
I'm really proud of them. They're two very different kinds of episodes, but I think that's one of the reasons why I'm excited about them. They really show the length and breadth the show can live in. Episode 8 is a really crazy superhero crossover story and episode 9 is a really crazy midseason finale where a bunch of cards get turned over. It's epic. I hope they live up to my hype! But I'm pretty confident they will.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/597132/tommy ... -s-a-twist
- J.R. Ramirez adelanta el episodio de esta noche “Guilty” (ksitetv):
J.R. Ramirez adelanta el episodio de esta noche “Guilty”
por Craig Byrne, 12 Nov 2014

J.R. Ramirez, whose other credits include Power, 24 and Emily Owens M.D., has been playing boxer Ted Grant in Arrow's third season, training Katie Cassidy's Laurel Lance toward what we assume will be her ultimate destiny as the "Black Canary."

Fans of DC Comics, of course, know the name "Ted Grant" as the alter ego of the Golden Age character Wildcat. Wildcat is often associated with the legendary "Justice Society of America" and he's also known from the comics as being the one who trained the Black Canary.

Convenient, right?

We spoke with J.R. Ramirez by phone to discuss his big role in tonight's (November 12) episode of Arrow, which is called "Guilty." Our questions to Mr. Ramirez are posted in bold; his answers are not. The episode airs at 8PM on The CW.

From the trailer and photos that have been released by The CW, it looks like there's a dead body in Ted's gym. What's that about, and what kind of trouble does he get in?

Yeah, they start popping up, and just like Arrow's trying to figure out where this is coming from… I can't really give too much away, but we're trying to figure out if it's something that is coming from my past… they just start showing up at the gym, and he's being accused of something that he did not do.

Is this just one body, or multiple bodies?

There are a few bodies that show up in this week's episode, and he's definitely being accused, because it's happening in my gym, and in my storage locker and stuff… it's something that is troubling, because Ted's trying to get down to the gist of where it's coming from and who's doing this and who's setting him up. Arrow believes it's me.

Is Ted going to have to look to Laurel as his lawyer?

Yeah. He's been training her, and he knows that's her expertise, so hopefully he can give him a hand and get him out of this mess he's in.

I believe it was one of the promo trailers that Ted used to be a vigilante. Are you allowed to say anything about that?

I know that I used to be a vigilante, and as for the future, I actually don't know where they want to go with the whole 'me suiting up and going out and crime fighting,' but I definitely would be more than willing, and up for being able to do that kind of stuff. That's one of the reasons I was excited, when I found out who this character was, and who I was going to be playing. So, I definitely had a past in that. That's something everyone's going to be able to see this week. But as for the future, and where it's going to go? We are not really sure exactly where the writers are going to take it. But, again, I would be very willing to be able to suit up and go kick some butt.

Did you do any research into Wildcat upon getting the role?

Absolutely. Yeah, absolutely. When I first got the role, they didn't release exactly what the name was. It was released as another name. Then I got it, and they told me who it was, and the whole comic world just exploded. I didn't really know much about Wildcat, to be honest with you. As any other small kid, I was obsessed with Batman and Superman, but I didn't know much about Wildcat. I didn't really read much comics when I was younger. But when I started researching and seeing who this guy was, I was super excited, because I love to box, and just to see this guy's origin and where he came from, was something really exciting for me. I wished I would've had a little more time to put on a little more muscle. I only had about a week between getting the role and going to shoot it! So, I wish I had the time to pack on a couple more pounds, but we just did what we had to do.

You just mentioned that you loved to box. How much boxing had you done before playing Ted?

I used to box a lot as a kid, and it was something that I actually hadn't done in a while, but I hit the gym as soon as I found out who this guy was. I had a great trainer out in L.A. that worked with a lot of friends of mine. It was so exciting getting back in the gym. It's one of the most grueling workouts you can ever have, but it was definitely fun to get back in there and learn the ropes again. It's nice to be able to train for something.

As a former vigilante himself, what is Ted's impression when he meets the Arrow?

The Arrow comes across him with a lot of accusations. He thinks I'm the one behind all this. So I have a lot of hesitations. I don't know how much I can give away, but in this week's episode, you'll see that it's not so much that I dislike him; it's more about trying to figure out where this guy is coming from and giving him the benefit of the doubt, and realizing that he might be a great asset to helping me find out what the heck is going on, once he realizes that it's not me doing that stuff.

And it was amazing to work with Stephen. He was so easy to collaborate off, and he's a great guy, overall.

Can you talk about the general interaction between Ted and Laurel so far, and what it's like to work with Katie Cassidy?

So far it's been a lot of fun. It's been a lot of fun to get in the gym with her. She's such a workaholic, and takes her job so seriously, and she's one of the most genuine, real people I've ever met. We just have a lot of chemistry. She makes it so easy to step in there and explore and have fun. She's a sweetheart, and she's really, really loving this whole boxing storyline, so it's been a lot of fun to get in there.

I've gotta step my game up. She's getting all ripped, and she's quite quick with the hands, and, as well as myself, she's always wanted to do as many stunts as she possibly can.

Is there anyone on Arrow that you haven't gotten to work with yet that you'd like to work with?

Paul Blackthorne. I briefly got to work with him, which you'll see this week, and I connected with him right away. He's such a nice guy, and I respect his work quite a bit. I've seen a lot of his prior work, and he's someone that I would love to collaborate with in the future. I'm looking forward to hopefully having a few more scenes with him, because what I had this week was very, very short and brief.

At this point, does Ted think that Laurel is getting herself on the right course now, as a fighter?

Yeah. I feel like, more than anything, I want her to just take it step by step, and not get too ahead of herself, and realize that this is something that takes a long time. This is something that you've got to really dedicate yourself to. I can tell that she loves it, but I just want to make sure her intentions are in the right place. I want to make sure she's doing it for the right reasons. I love that she's definitely enjoying it, but I want her to enjoy it for the right reasons, not just to seek out revenge, because that never ends well.

Why should people watch on Wednesday night?

They're going to finally get to see what I realize a lot of people are asking for - they're going to get to see a little bit of Ted Grant and Arrow kind of going head to head, and this power struggle that people are just going to love. It's going to be a really, really good episode. There's a lot of good action, and storylines. You're going to get to see a little more backstory on where Ted Grant comes from, and what he's all about, and hopefully the fans will really enjoy it. I can't wait to see it myself.

http://www.ksitetv.com/green-arrow/arro ... ilty/46720
- Marc Guggenhiem habla sobre Wildcat, Ra's al Ghul, el Crossover con The Flash y más (IGN):
Marc Guggenhiem habla sobre Wildcat, Ra's al Ghul, el Crossover con The Flash y más
Por Eric Goldman 12 Nov, 2014

There’s a ton going on this season on Arrow, as Oliver Queen and his allies try to solve the mystery of who killed Sara Lance, while Ra’s al Ghul, Ray Palmer, Ted Grant and many more have arrived on the series.

I spoke to Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim about what’s to come with all of those characters and more, as the show moves forward – including the upcoming big crossover with The Flash, the possibility of the Suicide Squad returning and more.

IGN: Let’s start off with this week’s episode. Can you talk about getting to know Ted Grant a bit more?

Guggenheim: Absolutely. You know one of the things that we started the whole season off with was the desire to bring on the character of Ted Grant, who in the comics is the vigilante known as Wildcat and also has the history of training the original Black Canary to be a fighter. So it really was on our bucket list of things we wanted to do this season of introducing Ted. This episode introduces his alter ego as Wildcat, but with a spin. People who watch the show, they might have noticed, we’ve got quite a few vigilantes running around Starling City these days, so the challenge with Ted Grant was to do Wildcat in a way that we haven’t necessarily seen on the show before. Sort of towards that end we kicked around this idea of something that we’d never done on the show, which is reveal that there was actually a vigilante in Starling City before the Arrow.

IGN: Might this vigilante have had any buddies himself?

Guggenheim: He very well might have. Episode six is also a very Roy-centric episode, as one might imagine given the ending of episode five. It’s probably some of the most powerful stuff that Colton Haynes has been asked to play this year. The connection between Roy and Ted Grant’s character, it’s a very interesting one. It’s not directly a connection but it’s a surprising little reveal.

IGN: What is Roy’s next move, given what a horrifying thing he just witnessed himself doing in this dream he had. How does he react to what he just saw?

Guggenheim: I don’t think Roy is going to confide in just anybody. The person he’s most likely to confide in is Felicity. One of the things that we don’t get a chance to do nearly enough on the show is have scenes between Roy and Felicity. We did a series of shorts for Bose last year called Blood Rush that starred Colton and Emily Bett Rickards and it was terrific and it sort of proved our theory that they would be really great on screen together. In part it’s because Colton and Emily are very good friends in real life and they just crush the scenes that they share in [episode] 306.

IGN: And they took amazing pseudo-prom pictures when you guys visited us at Comic-Con!

Guggenheim: I think part of the reason they’re such good friends is the fact that they are both so funny. They’re funny separately but they’re also incredibly funny together and very mischievous.

IGN: We met Ra’s Al Ghul recently. It was a little glimpse. What is his next move – and Nyssa’s? When might we see the Al Ghul family rise up a little more?

Guggenheim: I can pretty much guarantee that we will see Ra’s and Nyssa before the first half of the season is out. So you’ll see them by the end of the first nine episodes and you’ll get a lot more of Ra’s. That was just a little glimpse but you will get the full real deal by the end of the midseason.

IGN: Anything you can say about your approach to him? Obviously he’s a very famous and popular character at this point.

Guggenheim: It’s a tough sell or it’s a tough job because the truth is Ra’s has been so compellingly represented in the Chris Nolan Dark Knight films and that’s the version of Ra’s that blooms the largest in people’s mind. We wanted to do our own version of Ra’s. We drew a lot from the comics, the regal nature of the comic book Ra’s. The fact that he’s got his own code of honor, the way he fights. At the same time, in the comics, Neal Adams designed a sort of sinewy thing; an almost graceful Ra’s and while that’s good for comics, I’m sort of the opinion that while that’s great for comics, it doesn’t translate to being physically imposing when you put it on screen. So one of the things we wanted to do was cast a very physically imposing Ra’s al Ghul and Matt Nable, he strikes this really perfect balance between… On the one hand, he does have a regalness to him. At the same time, there’s no doubt in your mind that he could kill you with the flick of his hand.

IGN: You’re getting very close to airing the much-anticipated crossover with The Flash. Can you talk about that and what will this experience be like for Oliver, since at this point he’s teamed up with some other costumed characters but this is obviously a bigger level, as far as what Barry can do.

Guggenheim: It’s so much fun, because in The Flash episode we get to see the reaction of both Oliver and Diggle to what Barry can do. I will say, Diggle’s reaction is absolutely priceless. Diggle’s reaction to Barry’s powers throughout that episode is worth the price of admission as far as I’m concerned. It’s incredibly funny, and incredibly clever, and incredibly realistic. For Oliver, probably the biggest challenge is not wrapping his brain around what Barry can do, rather his biggest challenge is dealing with someone who doesn’t just follow his orders blindly. Oliver’s very much used to calling the shots. Occasionally it happens, but generally speaking he doesn’t get a lot of push back from the rest of team Arrow whereas Barry’s not afraid to tell Oliver that he’s being a jerk.

IGN: And that might not go over so well, I’m guessing?

Guggenheim: Let’s say that some fisticuffs do ensue.

IGN: Brandon Routh tweeted a picture of himself getting a life cast and you know there’s certain reasons why people get life casts. Anything you can say about what that might be for?

Guggenheim: It’s funny, I actually didn’t see the photo he tweeted so I can truly say with all candor that I actually don’t know what the heck he posted. But I will say that Ray Palmer’s agenda is revealed, certainly in pertinent part, by the end of episode seven. So if you’re a Ray Palmer fan, you’re really going to want to check out episode seven.

IGN: Might we see the Suicide Squad at all this season?

Guggenheim: We have just been talking about that and we are committed to doing a Suicide Squad episode this year. We know the line up. We are really excited about it. We have a plan as to when it would take place but since I haven’t even pitched the studio on it, I probably shouldn’t tell you about it. [Laughs]

IGN: I have to ask about Felicity’s dad because we got to know a lot about Felicity’s past last week, but you left that dangling out there.

Guggenheim: We’re still withholding! I mean, we’ve known, I’ve said in numerous interviews, we’ve known Felicity’s backstory for over two years now. And that includes who her dad is and, just like with meeting her mom, we’re just waiting for the absolute right time to meet her dad. And when it happens, hopefully like with episode five and meeting her mom, everyone will feel like the wait was worthwhile.

IGN: Last time we spoke, we discussed Sara and the idea that on your show, flashbacks are always an option. Is there a chance of seeing more with her soon? I know you talked about how you would love to, at some point, fill in her missing era and meeting Nyssa and all that.

Guggenheim: We actually are just in the process of, we made this three episode deal with Caity Lotz [for Season 3] and we’re just in the process of finalizing the last episode of that deal; not the last time we necessarily see Caity because we love Caity. Let me say that the way Caity returns to the show is… I can guarantee you not the way you’re expecting

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/12/ ... r-and-more
- Guggenheim comenta el ehecto de la muerte de Sara en "Arrow," el futuro de Olicity y más (CBR):
Guggenheim comenta el ehecto de la muerte de Sara en "Arrow," el futuro de Olicity y más
Por Bryan Cairns 12 Nov, 2014

After rescuing Felicity, defeating Slade Wilson and saving Starling City from an army of Mirakuru-enhanced soldiers, Oliver Queen and company were looking forward to a well-earned break.

Unfortunately, the unthinkable happened when Sara was killed by an unknown assailant in the "Arrow" season three premiere. Still reeling from her death six episodes later, Team Arrow has become a stronger unit, while gaining a new-found appreciation for what's truly important in life.

We spoke with "Arrow" Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim about all of that and more, including Ray Palmer's secret agenda, ramping up Laurel and Thea's roles as season three progresses, what to expect from the midseason finale and when Oliver and Felicity shippers might see their dreams realized.

CBR News: This year kicked off with the murder of Sara (Caity Lotz). How long will her death, and the mystery behind who did it, continue to drive season three?

Marc Guggenheim: I would say her death probably drives key components for the entirety of the season. As to when we reveal who the killer is, if we haven't done so already, it will happen before the end of the year.

Poor Roy (Colton Haynes) has been experiencing these crazy nightmares that he killed Sara. Where's his head at when it comes to understanding how to handle that information?

It's a little bit of a mess for him. He's definitely wrestling with a lot of big stuff. All will come to a head in episode 6, "Guilty." As we typically don't, we're not going to draw this out. You're going to see exactly what his reaction is. I would say Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) plays a very key part of that.

Fans have been vocal about Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Thea (Willa Holland) not having enough to do on the show. This year, they are much more active. Did you feel there wasn't enough time dedicated to them in the past, and how much, if at all, did the fan reaction have to do with their additional development?

I think the fans' feelings mirrored our own, which is Thea and Laurel at times were some of the hardest characters to write for. By that, I mean develop story for. We're really excited about both their trajectories this year. Willa and Katie are doing phenomenal work -- certainly the best work either one of them has ever done on the show.

We are really blessed to have such passionate fans, and we're really blessed they are so opinionated. A lot of times, their views and opinions mirror our own, or at a minimum, mirror a lot of the conversations that we have in the writers' room. I'm just glad fans this year are as excited about the storylines for Thea and Laurel as we've been. We've also felt frustrated in the past about not adequately servicing these great characters and great actresses.

Laurel seems ready to follow in Sara's footsteps, but you don't become a superhero overnight. What are some of the tough lessons she has to learn?

One of the dimensions of what you're talking about we'll see in tonight's episode, "Guilty." We've always said for Laurel, it is not going to be a quick journey. I wouldn't confuse wearing a costume with being a superhero. That's the big stumbling block for Laurel -- a mask does not a superhero make. The process of discovering that is going to be painful. I mean that literally. We're in a world where people sometimes talk their feelings out, but a lot of times they get shot and stabbed and hit repeatedly. It's not going to be a piece of cake for Laurel going forward, no matter what costume she may or may not put on.

So far, Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) has been Mr. Nice Guy. When is he going to make a big move and reveal why he's in Starling City?

The big move you are talking about, and revealing exactly what he's up to, that's going to happen in our midseason finale. That said, you will get a really big hint at it at the end of episode 7.

Felicity and Oliver obviously have the hots for each other. What do Olicity shippers have to look forward to?

The one thing we've always sort of shown is that there are ups and downs. Felicity and Oliver have a very complicated dance, and it's not going to go in a linear progression by any stretch. Episode 7 shows that. We just released a promo where Felicity is kissing somebody other than Oliver.

My favorite fans are the ones who enjoy the torture. Not that we're trying to torture anybody, but certainly the star-crossed nature of these two characters is part of their appeal.

The slow burn can be more rewarding.

I think so. I'm definitely from that school of thought. There are a lot of cool moments coming up. The fans of the slow burn, and the fans of their relationship, are going to be happy. At the same time, I read a lot of times on Twitter that we are catering to the Olicity shippers. The truth of the matter is that one of the things that excites me about "Arrow" is the show is multi-faceted. There are a whole lot of things going on in the show in any given episode.

In some episodes, there will be more Olicity material than others. It's not the only thing we talk about in the writers' room, but it's one of the components of the show at least some people are interested in.

Oliver has a lot on his plate. How responsible does he feel for what's happening to his family, his friends and Starling City?

Oliver is going to have to go through a couple of different adjustments over the course of this season, and in terms of how he feels about his responsibilities to his family, friends and the city, it's really going to get tested, particularly in the middle of the year. Something is going to happen in the midseason finale that will radically alter not just the Arrow's relationship with Starling City, but also the nature of what Team Arrow is doing for Starling City.

Beyond the upcoming "Flash"/"Arrow" crossover, how much do you want to keep integrating those two worlds?

It's always something we're feeling our way through. Greg [Berlanti], Andrew [Kreisberg] and I never sit down and say, "Okay, how much do we want to integrate the two shows?" Instead, we really approach it the same way we approach every element of the show, which is, "What's fun? What's interesting? What's something we want to see?" It's not about creating a policy going forward. Sometimes it's a fun Easter egg. Sometimes it's, "I really want to see this character go over to that show." Sometimes it's, "Let's do a full-on crossover." For us, the advantage of having the two shows is the fact that it opens up all these creative opportunities for us. We just go with what's fun and what's working.

Viewers get a thrill out of seeing comic book characters realized on television. Which villains and heroes are at the top of your laundry list for future episodes?

At this point, we've pretty much charted out in broad strokes who is appearing in what episodes. By the end of episode 9, you'll have seen a lot of the big pieces placed on the board in terms of characters. The back half of the year is not so much about introducing the new characters -- that was sort of the front half of the year. It's rather about seeing the different combinations and shifting allegiances and different interactions between the chess board pieces that we've set up in the first nine episodes.

It's a little different than last year, where we had this stretch of episodes that Andrew called "Villains A-Go-Go." We had a different villain every week. Those episodes, 10 through 15, we have a very different plan. We just wanted to try something new. It's an approach that is different, where other elements feel a little more like season one in terms of the mystery. There's also some stuff on the show that we've never done before.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... e&id=57041
- J.R. Ramirez dice que la revelación de Wildcat ‘pondrá el mundo de los cómics boca abajo’ (TheWrap):
J.R. Ramirez dice que la revelación de Wildcat ‘pondrá el mundo de los cómics boca abajo’
Por Travis Reilly 12 Noviembre, 2014 @ 3:58 pm

CW actor speaks to TheWrap about when his character's alter ego will surface and upcoming clash with Stephen Amell's Arrow

Ted Grant becomes the main suspect in the murder of Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) on Wednesday night's episode of the CW's “Arrow.” But the actor revealed his appearance will have comic fans going nuts over something else entirely — his transition toward Wildcat.

“You can see little hints here and there — the mask, the brass knuckles, and stuff like that,” J.R. Ramirez, who plays Ted Grant aka Wildcat, told TheWrap. “It will turn turn the comic book world upside down.”

Ramirez previously appeared on the CW's “Emily Owens, M.D.” and “90210,” but didn't join the network's hit superhero show until Season 3. He has only appeared on three episodes thus far, but his character Ted has become an integral part of the ensemble cast.

In addition to talking Wildcat, Ramirez hinted at an upcoming romance with Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) — who was finally unveiled as Black Canary on Wednesday – and teased his huge face-off against the show's titular hero, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell).

TheWrap: Tell us about how you were cast as Ted Grant/Wildcat?
J.R. Ramirez: [The casting] was quite painless. They had released the character under a different name, so I thought I was going in as a boxer who has this nice little arc with Laurel. I was super-excited to be a part of the show, which is so successful and seems to be so much fun to work on. And when I got the role, I realized it was for a superhero.

Were you a fan of the comics beforehand?
I don't have much background with comics, but I love DC. I love Batman – I'm obsessed with Batman and Superman. So, when I realized who this guy was I became a little kid in a candy store.

And did you rush out to buy some Wildcat comics as soon as you landed the role?
[The production team] was super nice. They sent me a big package with all these Flash comics with Wildcat in them. That's when it really set in for me.

Tell us about your role on Wednesday's episode, “Guilty.”
You'll get a sense of where Ted comes from and what he's about. It's definitely some good [and intense] stuff. He shows up and there are dead bodies lying around his boxing facilities. There will be a power struggle between Arrow and Ted, and there's a lot of good action.

I'm excited to have everyone see where Ted comes from, what he's all about. So far they've only seen him training with Laurel, so it'll be fun.

You've had several involved scenes with Katie Cassidy this season. Which other “Arrow” actors are you hoping to work alongside?
There are a bunch of characters I'd love to work with. Like Paul [Blackthrone.] I worked with him in Wednesday's episode, as you'll see. I've watched a lot of his work and I'd love to work with him in the future. There would be a great struggle because Ted is dating his [character Det. Quentin Lance's] daughter and it's the last thing he wants.

[David Ramsey's] character Diggle, as well. He's such a nice guy.

What's your boxing background like?
I boxed a lot as a kid. I took boxing classes and karate when I was young. But I hadn't put gloves on and been in a ring for five years before the show. I didn't have too much prep time, a week maybe. But throughout the filming, I was excited to have a reason to get my lazy butt into a gym. The physicality of boxing is like nothing else.

Ted is pretty frequently shirtless at his boxing gym? What's it like being half-naked in front of millions of viewers each week?
You know, it's The CW man (laughs). It's something I knew was coming. But, I didn't have a lot of time to really prepare… I didn't think I was in the best shape of my life, but it's the kind of thing where you have to go in there and just do what you can do.

We had this big costume fitting on the first day and I show up and there's just shorts. It's like, alright, here we go.

Have showrunners given you a timeline for when you'll actually make the jump to Wildcat? It has taken Laurel three full seasons to become Black Canary.
I'm not sure, to be honest with you. In this episode, we get a hint of my vigilantism, a bit of my past and where I came from. But as for where I'll go? I'm not sure where the show is taking it. There are a lot of avenues where they can embark.

I'm hoping and praying that they suit me up, so I can get out there with the team and kick some butt.

When we will see Ted/Wildcat next?
I can't talk about much when it comes to that. I definitely know there's more to come, but I don't know where they're going to go with it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping everyone loves what I do and loves what's on screen.

http://www.thewrap.com/arrows-j-r-ramir ... side-down/
- Colton Haynes habla sobre la Season 3 de Arrow, el viaje de Roy Harper, su relación con Thea, si tendremos más historia pasada de su personaje y más (collider):
Colton Haynes habla sobre la Season 3 de Arrow, el viaje de Roy Harper, su relación con Thea, si tendremos más historia pasada de su personaje y más
Por Christina Radish 12 Nov 2014

In what has become typical Arrow fashion, the action for Season 3 of The CW hit series is big and the personal drama is even bigger. Team Arrow is facing new villains and new heartache, all while trying to recover from the death of one of their own. In Episode 306, entitled “Guilty,” Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) is struggling with disturbing dreams that he’s having and shares a secret with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards).

During this exclusive phone interview with Collider (which took place prior to the big reveal involving Roy Harper in Episode 305, so it’s not directly addressed in this interview, but likely wouldn’t have gotten a direct answer anyway since that would be a major spoiler), actor Colton Haynes talked about how having no idea where his character would ultimately go when he signed on, what’s most surprised him about Roy Harper’s journey, where things are headed between Roy and Thea (Willa Holland), whether we might ever learn more about Roy’s backstory, that fans are going to hate who’s ultimately responsible for Sara’s (Caity Lotz) murder, and that he loves the built-in butt that his superhero costume gives him. He also talked about the great experience he had working in Australia on San Andreas with Dwayne Johnson. Check out what he had to say after the jump, and be aware that there are some spoilers.

Collider: With as popular as comic book and superhero movies and TV shows are now, what’s it like to get to be a part of the DC universe, in such a big way?

COLTON HAYNES: My brother gets so mad because he’s the comic book guru and he is obsessed, and I’ve had to deal with him my entire life, talking about these characters. When Greg [Berlanti] called me to come be on the show, I didn’t know that it was actually a popular character. So, my brother found out online and basically called me in tears and was like, “I can’t believe that you’re basically playing the Robin in Batman.” And I was like, “You need to calm down.” Now we’re mid-way through Season 3, and I understand the excitement and how incredible the fandom is and how and how incredible the comics are. It took me some time, but now I understand why it’s so incredible. I love comic books now.

Roy Harper has come such a long way, since we first met him. Did you have any idea that he would be as developed as he is now, or were you just hoping that things might turn out the way they have?

HAYNES: I had no idea. There were probably five weeks that I’d been off work with my previous job, and then I came on to do this, thinking it would be three to six episodes. And then, it turned into a series regular and I actually became part of Team Arrow, which was really cool, but it was so out of nowhere and so quick. I think I got the call at 10 pm, that they wanted me to be a series regular, and I was like, “What?! It’s 10 pm. I have to sign my contract now?” So, at 10 pm, I had to say yes to a deal, and I was so excited.

What’s most surprised you about the journey that you’ve taken with this character and what you’ve learned about him?

HAYNES: What’s surprised me the most is that originally Roy Harper was very guarded and had put up a big shield. He had a lot of parental issues from the past that he wore on his sleeve, but you have to break down all of that. I don’t want to say that Roy Harper became a softie, but he’s sensitive now, in a way that helps him. You see him in scenes with Thea and he’s sensitive towards her and really shows his love towards her, but then he can be out on the battlefield and still be a bad-ass. He’s always flipping off of things. Anytime there’s a car, he’s going to do a flip off of it, which is really cool.

When you wear such an awesome costume for work, does it take away some of the fun of Halloween? Do you ever wish you could wear your costume from the show because it looks so cool, or do you intentionally go out of your way to wear something different for Halloween?

HAYNES: Oh, yeah. Halloween is basically my favorite day of the year. I take it so seriously, and I’ve been that way my entire life. I think it’s ‘cause my mom would make us go over-the-top. She was that kind of person, and I carried that with me. The costume is incredible, but I basically have no dignity, so I like to turn myself into something completely different and express myself that way. It’s clearly ridiculous, but it’s fun. [Fiona from Shrek] was a dream costume of mine, and I can’t even believe that I actually pulled it off, with my friend who did my make-up. It was just the most fun night, ever. I danced so hard that I think my crown fell off four times. It was fun.

Thea left, and then Sara died, making everything between Team Arrow much more weighted. Thea is back now, but she and Roy clearly are not on the same page. What can you say about where things are at with them, going forward?

HAYNES: In the end, he lied, so she has a reason to be a little stand-offish. But now, it’s cool that they’re able to come together and, especially going forward, be friends. It’s nice that she was able to let that go, and he’s apologized a few times. Their relationship, going forward, is really cool because they still have some sort of relationship, even though it’s not romantic. But then, you throw in the fact that she’s the daughter of Malcolm Merlyn, who’s the most evil person in the entire world, and now she’s training. So, there will be a few roadblocks with Roy and Thea. It’s gonna happen pretty quickly, I can say that. But if they can come out on the other side of what’s about to happen, that’s the bigger question at hand.

There was talk, before the season started, of meeting someone from Roy’s past and learning a bit more about his history. What’s it like for you to get some of those bits of information?

HAYNES: There were a few storylines that were gonna happen, which we all teased at Comic-Con, but some of them have been extended a bit, with the introduction of awesome characters, like Ray Palmer. Brandon [Routh] literally cracks people up during table reads. He’s so funny and so good, and the relationship between Ray and Felicity is awesome. So right now, Roy’s backstory isn’t taking a lot of the focus, but he is getting a lot more to do with Team Arrow. It’s definitely going to happen, this season. It hasn’t happened yet, but hopefully soon. I can say that there is someone from Roy’s past that’s coming back into his life. He’s going to go find this person in The Glades, and it’s going to be really heart-warming and I hate to say the word epic, because I say the word, every other word, but it’s gonna be epic. It’s really cool.

Is there a character from Arrow or The Flash, or even from the greater DC universe, that you’d love to see your character team up with or go up against?

HAYNES: Oh, gosh! Ever since I’ve been getting into this comic thing, I think Robin is the coolest character in the entire world. Obviously, I’m not sure that would ever happen, but I think that Roy Harper and Robin are similar, in a lot of ways. If he were to come from somewhere, then that would be really cool. That’s a longshot, but who knows.

What’s it been like to work with Stephen Amell, David Ramsey and Emily Bett Rickards? What sort of energy do they bring to the Team Arrow scenes?

HAYNES: David and I literally can’t look at each other. It’s actually becoming a problem, and I feel so bad. Greg [Berlanti], Marc [Guggenheim] and Andrew [Kreisberg] have to look at the dailies and be like, “We can never put them in a scene together again.” I can’t look at him, so my eyeline is a little off because I have to deliver my lines to the left or the right of him. He’s just ridiculous. He will say things that don’t make any sense. He will mumble lines. He makes me cry, laughing. I can’t even say lines. So, that’s becoming a big problem. When you get the four of us in the Arrow cave, or the lair, for 12 hours, shooting until six in the morning, we can’t keep it together. I feel bad ‘cause our crew must hate us, but I have to walk away because I can’t breathe. That’s pretty much the energy that goes down, whenever you put us all in a room together. I get so unprofessional, a lot of the time, and I feel so bad because I can’t stop laughing. It’s a problem.

With everything that Roy has been through, how secure is he now, in who he is with Team Arrow?

HAYNES: He’s really secure in his position, but he’s starting to question the validity of what they’re fighting for and what the point of all of it is. He’s starting to question Oliver’s motives. He’s also starting to think that a few people on Team Arrow might be lying, or might be leading the team in the wrong direction. I think you’re gonna see a lot of issues that come with that. Also, everyone is trying to find out who killed Sara. So, you have Team Arrow, but you have individual detectives within the team, questioning each other and trying to figure it out on their own, and then coming back, at the end of the day, and trying to be a team. It’s pretty interesting.

When you lose a cast member, like you did with Caity Lotz, and then you have this mystery surrounding her character’s murder, were you guys trying to come up with your own guesses for who it would be, or did you always know?

HAYNES: We know who it is now, but they would not tell us. I am the last person you tell. I’m a great vault for secrets, in real life, but if you tell me something about a storyline, I’m gonna accidentally slip up. I don’t know what it is, but I’m that person that blurts out the thing that you’re not supposed to say, when it comes to storylines. So, I definitely was left in the dark, when it came to who killed Sara. Now we know, and I just feel bad for whoever did it. For that alone, people are just going to hate this person, but the person will pay for what they did.

It took some time for Roy to be fully accepted onto Team Arrow and for him to get his own bad-ass costume.

HAYNES: I know!

What was it like, the first time you put that on and saw yourself in the costume, and does it ever get old?

HAYNES: I think it’s the coolest part. Our costume designer is the best. She just killed it. It’s great to go to work because I have a butt. They built in a butt for me. I’m totally feeling myself at work, strutting around feeling like I’ve got it. So, that’s cool. We’re still waiting for Diggle to get some sort of costume. Pretty much everyone is suiting up now, which is really cool. I think Roy Harper paved the way for fashionable superhero costumes.

You also recently did a role in San Andreas with Dwayne Johnson, didn’t you?

HAYNES: Oh, yeah. I’ve been doing ADR on that for weeks now. It was so awesome. It was the coolest experience. I want to move to Australia now. I got to be there for two months this summer, working with Dwayne and Archie [Panjabi], and a few other cast members who haven’t been announced yet. It was a really unbelievable experience for me.

How was your experience working with Dwayne Johnson, who has such a clearly focused work ethic?

HAYNES: It was really eye-opening for me. I got to bring my brother, who is my best friend. He had never been out of the country before. Dwayne is such a kind person. He really is just game for whatever. He’s a team player, and he’s a really great leader. It was just really cool. My brother was basically in tears again. He’s gonna be made because everyone is gonna think he cries all the time, but it was the way everyone embraced him. Working with that whole team that surrounds Dwayne is just a dream. A lot of the things that he does are with the same team, who just welcome people with open arms.

http://collider.com/colton-haynes-arrow ... interview/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow 3.06 "Guilty" Clip #2 (HD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjcp80CbgPE

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primeras imágenes de Katie Cassidy como 'Black Canary':

Imagen Imagen

(probablemente la veremos como la superheroína en el episodio 3.10)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial corta del #3.9 “The Climb”:
#3.9 “The Climb”: DINAH LANCE REGRESA A CASA — Laurel (Katie Cassidy) se queda perpleha cuando su padre (Paul Blackthorne) le da un regalo de Navidad muy especial – su madre, Dinah (la estrella invitada Alex Kingston). Thor Freudenthal dirige el episodio escrito por Jake Coburn & Keto Shimizu (#309).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/alex-kingst ... limb/20095

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow - Stunts: Thea's Training:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuG5pGkHeWk

- Arrow After Show Season 3 Episode 6 "Guilty" with guest Stephen Amell (thestreamtv):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dSWO9Uf_Zs

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow 3.07 "Draw Back Your Bow" Promo (HD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlI-wusa0WE

- Arrow 3.07 "Draw Back Your Bow" Extended Promo (HD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Mx4cKoXgI

- Arrow 3.07 "Draw Back Your Bow" New Zeland Promo (HD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJSMH6UiXEg

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.08 "The Brave and the Bold" (crossover):
3.08 "The Brave and the Bold" (03/12/14): SEGUNDA PARTE DEL EVENTO DEL CROSSOVER DE ARROW Y FLASH — Oliver (Stephen Amell), Arsenal (Colton Haynes) y Diggle (David Ramsey) rastrean la localización de un asesino armado con un boomerang llamado Digger Harkness (la estrella invitada Nick Tarabay) pero se ven sorprendidos cuando se enfrentan cara a cara con el equipo de A.R.G.U.S. Diggle le pregunta a Lyla (la estrella invitada Audrey Marie Anderson) por qué A.R.G.U.S. está involucrado pero ella lo aplaza hasta que Harkness ataca el edificio, matando a varios agentes y poniendo su mira en Lyla. Arrow se une a la lucha y trae la ayuda de un viejo amigo – The Flash (la estrella invitada Grant Gustin). Harkness se las arregla para escapar y Oliver hace equipo con Barry de nuevo para encontrarle antes de que puede llegar hasta Lyla. Cuando Harkness pone cinco bombas en la ciudad que están programadas que exploten al mismo tiempo, ambos equipos deben trabajar juntos para salvar la ciudad. Jesse Warn dirige el episodio con historia de Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg, y guión de Marc Guggenheim & Grainne Godfree Schwartz (#308).

http://www.ksitetv.com/green-arrow/flas ... odes/45821

- Nueva imagen BTS de la S3 con Emilly Bett y Brandon Routh (12-11-14):

Imagen

(@emilybett: Enjoying tonight @brandonjrouth and I are working with a bunch of clowns #Arrow)

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 3.06 "Guilty". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.07 "Draw back your bow":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelado el título y créditos del episodio 3.12:
Ya tenemos el título y créditos de un nuevo capítulo gracias a Marc Guggenheim:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 48/photo/1

El episodio 3.12 de 'Arrow' tendrá por título "Uprising". Está escrito por Beth Schwartz & Brian Ford Sullivan y está dirigido por Jesse Warn.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva imagen BTS con los elencos de "The Flash" y "Arrow" (14-11-14):

Imagen

(@davidpaulramsey: Foundry Friday's)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Portada y scans de "TVGuide Magazine" por el crossover de "The Flash" y "Arrow":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S3 (18-11-14):

Imagen Imagen

(@emilybett: In Between Turkey and Soda. A Memoir. @coltonlhaynes @katiecassidy #Arrow
@MzKatieCassidy: Very busy in Starling City @ColtonLHaynes #Arrow)

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”