"LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" (SPINOFF DE "ARROW"/"FLASH")

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" (SPINOFF DE "ARROW"/"FLASH")

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S4 (23 Nov-10 Dic 2015):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@brandonjrouth: My newst superhero... "Bunnyman"
@therealvictorgarber: Always Waiting @ciararenee8 @wentworthmilleractorwriter
@ciararenee8: #Hawkgirl and her two gentlemen! And also...some other person. So glad to have worked with these two lovely humans
@ciararenee8: Monsieur Sauvage, our lovely director Joe Dante, and Hawkgirl! So happy to work with such amazing humans
@ciararenee8: Double the trouble or double the fun #Twins #Vixens #StuntDouble #LegendsOfTomorrow #Hawkgirl #dccomics #BTS #100HappyDays #Day
@caitylotz: Chillin in my trailer with my monkey, Waiting to go slay some fools)

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- EXCLUSIVE Interview w/ Hawkman & Hawkgirl from Legends of Tomorrow (DC Entertainment):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.08 "Legends of Today" (crossover Part 1):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Stills del 2.08 "Legends of Yesterday" (crossover Part 2):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Nuevo póster promocional del crossover centrado en 'Vandal Savage':

Imagen Imagen

- Nuevo póster promocional del crossover para las oficinas de producción de las series (24-11-15):

Imagen

(@ArrowProdOffice: Check out the new #LegendsofFlArrow poster we got today from @CW_Arrow! #Arrow #Flash #LegendsofTomorrow #crossover)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Rumor: ¿se unirá 'Constantine' al elenco de "Legends Of Tomorrow" en el 2017?:
Desde la página de Bleeding Cool nos afirman que, según una muy bien conectada fuente, les llega la noticia de que la próxima serie de TV "Legends Of Tomorrow" está planeando el radicalmente cambiar el elenco y las misiones cada temporada. De hecho, como modelo ha sido comparada a los dibujos animados de la "Justice League Unlimited".

Además, esto significaría otra gran oportunidad para los fans del 'John Constantine' de Matt Ryan, y no es otra más que la serie está planeando que 'John Constantine' aparezca como regular en la serie en la S2 que se estrenaría en el 2017.

La serie también estaría buscando contratar a R McQueen,quien interpreta a 'Jeremy Gilbert' en "The Vampire Diaries"para hacer otro superhéroe sin confirmar en la S2.

Pero, por otro lado, también se están escuchando rumores que apuntan a que la serie es increíblemente cara y que no están seguros de si habrá una S2, poniendo en su lugar otra serie completamente distinta.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/26/ ... ch-season/
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/27/ ... nstantine/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash & ARROW | "Heroes Join Forces" Crossover Event Australian Promo:

- ARROW | 4.08 "Legends of Yesterday" Asian Promo:

- The Flash | 2.08 "Legends of Today" BTS Featurette | The CW:
https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 9206354944

- The Flash | 2.08 "Legends of Today" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpLbmURxuGQ

- The Flash | 2.08 "Legends of Today" Clip #2 | The CW:

http://bcove.me/jr80klo0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1qo2ahz78o

- The Flash | 2.08 "Legends of Today" Producer´s `Preview | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Ra7QrdsGA

- ARROW | 4.08 "Legends of Yesterday" New Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svTQpYz0EG0

- ARROW | 4.08 "Legends of Yesterday" Clip #1:

http://bcove.me/skyvo0fy

- ARROW | 4.08 "Legends of Yesterday" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbKtHDyDMRE

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Productores y elenco de ‘Arrow’ y ‘The Flash’ sobre los Crossovers, ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ y más (collider):
Productores y elenco de ‘Arrow’ y ‘The Flash’ sobre los Crossovers, ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ y más
Por Christina Radish 01 Dic, 2015

On The CW’s The Flash and Arrow cross-over episodes, called “Legends of Today” and “Legends of Yesterday” respectively, Vandal Savage (Casper Crump) arrives in Central City with his sights set on Kendra Saunders (Ciara Renée), and after he attacks Kendra and Cisco (Carlos Valdes), they turn to Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) for help. Realizing how dangerous Vandal is, they go to Star City to get help from Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and his team to figure out how to stop this seemingly indestructible man. It is a massively epic story with big action, cinematic effects, the introduction of Hawkman (Falk Hentschel) and Hawkgirl, laughs and love.

Collider was invited, along with various other press outlets, to screen the episodes at The CW offices, after which there was a Q&A to discuss all of the major events, as well as what’s to come. In Part 1 of the interview, executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg, along with actors Teddy Sears (“Jay Garrick”) and Falk Hentschel, talked about wanting to tell one big two-hour story, having this story lead into Legends of Tomorrow, deciding which characters to include and which to hold back, the challenges of pulling it all off, introducing Hawkman and Hawkgirl, keeping death impactful, and whether there’s been any conversations about a Supergirl cross-over. Be aware that there are some spoilers.

Question: This cross-over feels much more unified than last year’s did. Was the goal to make it feel like a two-hour movie?

ANDREW KREISBERG: Last year’s cross-over was the first time we had ever done it. We were very conscience that not everybody who was watching The Flash was watching Arrow, and vice versa, so we wanted to make sure that they both were self-contained episodes. This time around, given the success that we’ve had previously, and how people are viewing this as much more of a collective and shared universe, we felt emboldened and our partners at The CW and Warner Bros. were more supportive, so we were able to really have a two-hour true event with one story and one villain, and not have to worry so much about the mechanics of how it would air.

GREG BERLANTI: I also think that story wise it was appealing to us to try to do something different than we had done previously. They felt very episodic and contained in their nature, last year, with a contained villain for the episode. I think we wanted to challenge ourselves to see, if we really had two hours of storytelling and could follow everybody all the way through, what that would look and feel like. It was just our goal to try to do something different.

Because you had Legends of Tomorrow coming, did you also want to have this cross-over lead into that, as well?

BERLANTI: The studio and the network asked us, from the very beginning of the year, which characters from Legends were going to be in the two-hour, and they were encouraging us. We wanted to have a couple, but not all. It also felt right that we would use the characters that we hadn’t introduced on the individual series yet, with the exception of Rip Hunter, who we saved for the pilot of Legends.

What were the challenges inherent to constructing this cross-over?

BERLANTI: We had already started to shoot the first couple of episodes of Legends before we shot this episode, and we also knew there were characters who had been on The Flash and Arrow, who we were shooting out of those shows before shooting Legends, and then having to come back and do the introductions of some of the characters [for the cross-over]. So, it was about as out of order as you can imagine, and most of it was happening concurrently. There were a lot of conference sessions and logistical sessions with everybody, to discuss how we could pull this off on a basic level, let alone making it interesting, entertaining and coherent. There was stuff that we had set up in Legends, that we went back and put into this, and then will pay off again in Legends. They really speak to each other, in that way. We love that challenge, but the most rewarding part is when it’s over and done.

MARC GUGGENHEIM: I don’t think it’s impossible to overstate the incredible amount of difficulty for everyone involved. The actors are asked to shuttle from one set to two other sets, often in the course of a single day, to the crew of three different shows, to the ADs. Among their many responsibilities, the ADs have to handle scheduling, and they put together schedules that were like higher mathematics. People were bleeding inside of their skulls to make this work.

KREISBERG: It is one universe, but they really are three different shows with three different production teams. As much as we’re all friends, it was asking three different TV shows to coordinate.

GUGGENHEIM: It was unlike anything that’s been asked of three different productions before. This was new territory for everyone involved. The fact that it came off the way it came off was a testament to everyone that had a hand in it.

KREISBERG: You had actors not only working on different things, but Falk [Hentschel], Ciara [Renée] and Casper [Crump] had already been filming episodes of Legends, and were then asked to go back and introduce characters that they’d already established on Legends.

FALK HENTSCHEL: It was an acting marathon. Going from one set to another was a whirlwind, but it was really amazing to see it come together. When they told me about this, I was like, “How is this going to happen?!” The costumes had to be shipped here and there, and then they had to be back. I was like, “Okay, where do I stand? What do I say? Who am I? Oh, we’re on The Flash right now.” But, it was a blast. It’s great to see it come together and to see everybody doing something very creative.

Falk, what was it like for you to put on the outfit?

HENTSCHEL: The very simple answer is awesome. The first time was at my fitting, and it was like I was 11 years old. It’s just a dream come true. You get a costume that’s fit for you, and you feel really good about life. You’re like, “This is cool!” And then, you get the helmet on. It was awesome.

For people who aren’t familiar with Hawkman and Hawkgirl, what can you say about those characters?

HENTSCHEL: They come as a team, Carter and Kendra. For me, that’s what I enjoy most and what I think is most fun. Their dynamics are like a bickering old couple. He’s gone through four thousand years of loving her and having her love him back, but she doesn’t know about it yet, so there’s this fun dynamic of him being like, “You’ll love me. It will be good. I’ve seen it.” Underneath that, I think he’s always terrified of losing her. Imagine that you’ve seen everyone you know die. It’s pretty lonely. And then, here’s that one person who is always constant. I hope everyone will enjoy that couple dynamic between the two of them as much as I did.

KREISBERG: The thing that’s interesting about Carter is that he remembers loving Kendra and he remembers all of the adventures they’ve had. Now, he’s staring at this woman who’s look at him like he’s crazy. There was that Channing Tatum movie where his wife got knocked in the head and didn’t remember their lives. That’s what it always reminds me of. And one of the things I love about watching Falk is that he literally has the patience of that guy, in that situation. He’s like, “It’s gonna happen. It’s gonna come.” But there’s a sadness about the whole thing because he knows how great it can be, but he’s looking at her, looking at him like he’s a stranger.

Teddy, what’s it like for you to just drop into the story and learn about your character’s backstory, as you go?

TEDDY SEARS: It’s wonderful just to drop into the universe that already exists and slowly have these things revealed over time. For an actor, it’s a lot more fun. When you get the script, you’re like, “Oh, I didn’t know that. I didn’t realize we were going to do that this week.” It’s really exciting, especially to come into a world where so much has already happened, and there’s a voracious appetite from the fans to peak in on the lives of the guys and gals around S.T.A.R. Labs. For me, it’s the most ideal way to join a show.

KREISBERG: It’s under-rated how difficult it is for actors to step onto a fast-moving train, like all of these shows are, and just own it from the get-go.

With so many different ways that people have been brought back to life on The Flash and Arrow, whether it was through the Lazarus Pit, time travel or reincarnation, how do you keep death impactful?

GUGGENHEIM: Well, we’ve certainly taken care of the Lazarus Pit. Legends will explain why time travel can’t be used in a deus ex machina way, and not just with respect to death, but with respect to any plot contrivance. We’re going to answer that question very definitively. It will be part of the rules of time travel on Legends.

BERLANTI: It’s different than other TV shows. To me, it’s much more like the comic books. There are characters that would die, and sometimes they’d die for 20 years. So, dead will still mean dead, but it doesn’t always mean dead forever. With some characters it will, but with some character it won’t. We even say that sometimes when we sit down with the actors to let them know their fate for the season. If something comes to us that’s a really cool, organic way to bring the character back and is exciting to us and doesn’t devalue the death, but introduces them into the narrative in an interesting way, the genre that we’re making is different from other shows, in that way. I think that’s part of what makes it interesting. We try to hold ourselves to certain standards, but when a character is lost, they could be lost forever, or they could not be, if we can find a valid, cool way to bring them back.

KREISBERG: The key is the consequences. When Sara was brought back, when Thea was brought back, when Barry changed the timeline, or any of these things that feel like the right thing to do, there’s always a price to be paid. Whether or not that price is paid immediately, or whether that price gets paid later on, in ways that you don’t foresee, it always comes back to haunt you. On Legends, Vandal is the big bad, but the big bad truly is time itself. Time wants to go in one direction. When people die, the universe wants them to stay dead. Anything you do to change that is going to have a cost, and these characters are constantly paying that price. As much as they have these powers, abilities and technologies that they have, there’s always a price to be paid for using them.

Have there been any conversations about possible cross-overs with Supergirl?

BERLANTI: Only because we just received the pick-up, not at this point.

http://collider.com/arrow-the-flash-cro ... rrow-cast/?
- Preview del evento del Crossover de THE FLASH & ARROW (seat42f):
Preview del evento del Crossover de THE FLASH & ARROW
Por Tiffany Vogt 01 Dic, 2015

Tis the season for giving and receiving gifts. This week, the CW does its part as it doles out goodies in the form of another epic two­ hour crossover event featuring Teams Flash and Arrow.

On THE FLASH, Barry and the group rally around one of their own. Kendra Saunders might be new to Central City but she quickly captured Cisco’s heart. Protecting the future Hawkgirl from the villainous Vandal Savage becomes the main mission that also draws in Oliver and company. Meanwhile, Caitlin helps Earth­2’s Harrison Wells create a serum that could enable Barry to run faster than ever. Jay, of course, has something to say about this development.

Over on ARROW, the set­up for DC’s LEGENDS OF TOMORROW continues as much of the action involves everyone working together to defeat someone seemingly invincible. The trick is for the teams to find the right plan and then hope and pray nothing goes spectacularly wrong. This is the episode where some of Kendra and Carter Hall’s (aka Hawkman) ancient backstory is given, so look for a brief hiatus on Oliver’s island flashbacks.

In a Q&A with press, Executive Producers Greg Berlanti, Geoff Johns, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim as well as actor Falk Hentschel, talked about these crucial episodes.

The crossover felt unified – was it always the goal to make it feel like one big movie?
ANDREW: With last year’s crossover, obviously it was the first time we’d ever done it, and we were very conscious of not everybody who was watching FLASH was watching ARROW, and vice versa, so we wanted to make sure that they both were self­ contained episodes that if you didn’t watch THE FLASH, you could enjoy the ARROW, and vice versa. I think this time around, given the success that we’ve had previously and how people are viewing this as much more of a collective, shared universe, we felt emboldened. And our partners at CW and Warner Bros. were more supportive so we were able to really have a two ­hour true event with one story and one villain and one storyline and not having to worry so much about the mechanics of how it would air.

GREG: And I also think story­wise, it was appealing to us to try and do something different than we had done previously. They felt very episodic in their nature last year and a contained villain for the episode, and I think we wanted to challenge ourselves to see if we really had two hours’ worth of storytelling and could follow everybody all the way through, what would that look and feel like? So that was also just our goal, to try and do something different.

GEOFF: The Hawks and Vandal Savage kind of deserve a two­hour introduction – they’re big characters.

What were some of the challenges inherent in wrangling this crossover?
GREG: To give you guys an idea of the picture of what was happening: We had already started to shoot the first couple of episodes of LEGENDS before we shot this episode, and we also knew that there were characters who had been on FLASH and ARROW that we were also shooting out of those respective shows before we went into then shooting LEGENDS, to then have to come back and do the introduction of some of the characters here. So it was about as out of order as you can imagine, and some of it—most of it—happening concurrently. Just as a production, there were a lot of conference sessions of everybody and logistical sessions of how do we actually, on a basic level, pull this off, let alone hopefully make it interesting and entertaining and coherent.

MARC: I don’t think that it’s possible to overstate the incredible amount of difficulty it was for just about everyone involved. Certainly for the actors, just being asked to shuttle from literally one set to two other sets, oftentimes in the course of a single day to the crews of the three different shows to the ADs (associate directors) — I really do have to give credit where credit is due ­­ to the ADs of LEGENDS, FLASH and ARROW. The ADs, among their many, many responsibilities, they have to handle scheduling. These guys put together schedules that were like higher mathematics. Literally in meetings where people were bleeding inside of their skulls in order to make this work.

ANDREW: And all three of our line producers, too. It is one universe and whatnot, but they really are three different shows with three different production teams and as much as we’re all friends, it was asking three different TV shows to coordinate.

MARC: Unlike anything that’s ever been asked, I don’t think, of three different productions before. This really was a new territory for everyone involved. The fact that it came off the way it came off I think is a testament to everyone who had a hand in it, and there were a lot of people.

ANDREW: You had actors who were not only, as Marc said, working on different things, but you had Falk and Ciara (Renée) and Casper (Crump) who had already been filming episodes of LEGENDS, who were then asked to go back and play the characters…they’d already established them on LEGENDS, and then had to go back and sort of introduce them. So I think it was…Falk can probably speak to that.

FALK: It was an acting marathon. No, it was great fun. Like you guys said, being carted from one set to another, it was a whirlwind, but it was really amazing to see it come together. When you guys all told me about this first, I was like, ‘How’s this going to happen?’ And the costumes have to be shipped here and there and then they have to be back and at some point, I have to say to you, like, ‘Alright, where do I stand? What do I say? Who am I?’ I was like, ‘Wait, was that this?’ ‘No, we’re on FLASH right now.’ But it was a blast and I have to say that it was very admirable to see it come together and everybody pulling it together. It was very creative.

Falk, this is the first time that we saw you in the outfit. I don’t know if it was your first time in the outfit, but how was it?
FALK: It’s a very simple answer. It was awesome! It wasn’t the first time. The first time was at my fitting and I was like 11 years old, standing there. It’s just like a dream come true. You get a costume that’s fit for you and you just feel really good about life. You’re like ‘This is cool!’ And then you get the helmet on. It was awesome.

Going into the crossover, what can we expect from Carter and Kendra?
FALK: They come as a team, Carter and Kendra and I think that’s what I enjoy most and I think is the most fun ­ their dynamics. In my mind they’re like a bickering old couple. And he’s gone through 4000 years of loving her and having her love him back so there’s just fun… She doesn’t know about it yet, though, so there’s always this fun dynamic of him being like, ‘You’ll love me! It’ll be good! I’ve seen it.’ And I think underneath it, terrified always of losing her, because imagine you’ve seen everyone that you know die. It’s pretty lonely and here’s that one person that is always constant. So I just think that couple dynamic between the two of them…I hope everybody will enjoy it as much as I did.

ANDREW: I think what’s also interesting about Carter’s character is he remembers loving Kendra and he remembers all the adventures they had. Not just the bickering, but he remembers all the fun they had. And now he’s staring at this woman who’s looking at him like he’s crazy and it’s like…there was that Channing Tatum movie where his wife got knocked in the head and she didn’t remember their lives. That’s what it always sort of reminds me of. I think one of the things I love about watching Falk is he literally has the patience of that guy in that situation. That he has to… It’s gonna happen, it’s gonna come but there’s a sadness about the whole thing, because he knows how great it can be and how sad it is for him to look at her looking at him like he’s a stranger.

5 More Thoughts on “Legends of Today” and “Legends of Yesterday” ­

The ARROW hour is surprisingly emotional

­Because this crossover centers around Kendra, Cisco’s a big part of both episodes. One of his interactions with Oliver is really great plus he gets to work through some of his own issues

­Look for some quality Barry/Oliver banter, especially in a scene towards the end of ARROW. ­On THE FLASH, Felicity and Barry reconnecting is so very Felicity. It’s awesome.
­

It’s adorable how Thea reacts to finding out about Barry

http://www.seat42f.com/the-flash-arrow- ... eview.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Falk Hentschel Talks Taking On Hawkman For 'The Flash'/'Arrow' Crossover (accesshollywood):

http://bcove.me/jfya96ow

- Sesión de Q&A de Falk Hentschel en FB sobre "Arrow":

https://www.facebook.com/CWArrow/posts/ ... 688?_rdr=p

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Concept Art de 'Hawkgirl' por Andy Poon:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/andypoondesign/stat ... =twsrc^tfw

- Concept Art de 'Hawkman' por Andy Poon:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/andypoondesign/stat ... 9632333824

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Carlos Valdes aparecerá en "Legends of Tomorrow":
Esta semana se emite el épico crossover de Arrow-Flash de este año, que además sirve de introducción para la serie "Legends of Tomorrow", aunque al parecer no será la última vez que veremos que estos mundos colisionan en esta temporada.

EW ha publicado que Carlos Valdes está previsto que aparezca en el próximo spinn-off de midseason "DC’s Legends of Tomorrow".

Los detalles sobre qué estará haciendo su personaje de "The Flash", Cisco Ramon, en la serie se siguen manteniendo bajo llave, aunque hay unas cuantas cosas que podemos suponer basándonos en lo que el actor le contó a la publicaión durante una visita al set de Vancouver: “Conseguí hacer una interesante versión de este personaje en Legends of Tomorrow,” dice. Con lo que quizá veamos una versión muchio más joven o mucho mayor de Cisco, teniendo en cuenta la línea principal de la serie sobre los viajes en el tiempo.

Cisco está actualmente involucrado románticamente con Kendra, aunque ésta se ha reunido con su amor de hace siglos Carter Hall, a.k.a Hawkman (Falk Hentschel), durante el crossover de Arrow-Flash.

Valdes está previsto que aparezca en un episodio del principio de la serie, y puede que no sea el único que aparezca. “Parte de la diversión de Legends es el hecho de que tiene lugar a lo largo de toda la historia — futuro y pasado,” dice Marc Guggenheim. “Una de las cosas con las que nos estamos divirtiendo mucho es el hecho de que todo el mundo está disponible, todo es posible.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/02/le ... ldes-cisco

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- New Key-Art Poster:

Imagen

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/57913/ ... day-photo/

- Banner y Logo:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- DC's Legends of Tomorrow |"Future! 1 Minute Trailer | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/05efe3c1-bab9-4 ... 50eea23cbf

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelado el Logo de 'Hawgirl' y 'Hawkman' para "Legends Of Tomorrow":

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelado el Logo de 'Rip Hunter' para "Legends Of Tomorrow":

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW anuncia las fechas de la midseason:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 1.08:
Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter el título y créditos del episodio 1.08:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 6909867008

El episodio 1.08 tendrá por título “Night of the Hawk”. Está escrito por Sarah Nicole Jones & Cortney Norris, con dirección de Joe Dante.

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”