Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "BEAUTY & THE BEAST"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Beauty and the Beast - 1.07 "Out of control" Sneak Peek:

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Kristin Kreuk & Jay Ryan Interview (ET Canada):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelado el título del episodio 1.12: "Trust No One"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/beauty ... title.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jay Ryan habla sobre los desmayos de Vincent y por qué no ha besado a Catherine (accesshollywood):
-- “Beauty and The Beast” continues tonight on The CW and things are about to get even darker and messier for Jay Ryan’s Vincent.

The recovering super soldier with the cross species DNA, has been finding himself in increasingly messy situations since he met his beauty — Catherine Chandler (Kristin Kreuk), and in Thursday’s episode, things really heat up as Vincent’s bloody blackouts take center stage.

But while Vincent’s life is in turmoil, New Zealand-bred actor Jay is having a whale of time — his show got picked up for the season, and most recently, he even was able to enjoy a little break from the special diet and workout routine he took on to play the extremely well-toned character. (Click HERE if you need a visual.)

“It was my first Thanksgiving, so I went to town on pumpkin pies and turkey and all that jazz and I also did the Canadian Thanksgiving as well,” he told AccessHollywood.com on Wednesday night after completing a lengthy day of shooting. “Now I’ve gotta get back on the bandwagon the last three weeks before we hit Christmas!”

And while Jay films for three more weeks, fans get three episodes in a row, beginning tonight on The CW at 9/8c. But before revealing what’s to come, Jay shared with Access his reaction to the fan support that got the show the full season pickup.

AccessHollywood.com: What was your reaction when you heard the show had been picked up for the season? That must have been really exciting?

Jay Ryan: It was… It was kind of nerve wracking [and some waiting] with baited breath for it to get picked up. But it was really great because you saw this sort of surge in support from the fans when they realized it was crunch time: keep us on the air or lose us forever, and they really came through… And the ratings went up at the perfect time so we were really pleased.

Access: It’s nice to be able to have an impact, using social media to tell people when to tune in and to know when it’s important to tune in.

Jay: I know. I never used Twitter before I started the show and it’s amazing to have that kind of immediate response from fans and to see how some of them are so dedicated to the show and keeping us employed. So I try and give them as much attention as possible.

Access: This week’s episode is about Vincent’s blackouts. How much will we learn about them? We’ve seen him wake up already in a street, with blood on his hands, with no idea how he got there.

Jay: Yeah… Vincent is shocked at what he’s capable of, even though he’s not sure what he’s actually done. [He’s] sort of rushed to JT for an explanation because he’s the guy — usually — with the scientific answers, but even JT is floored at this one. What happens in the next episode is we open on Vincent again, almost in the same sort of state where he is scrubbing blood off his whole body in the shower.

Access: In the shower?

Jay: Yeah. He’s covered in blood and he has no idea what he’s done again and he sort of comes out and is trying to hide it from usually the one person he tells everything to – JT. I guess he believes he’s gone to his beastly instincts and he tries to hide it from JT, but JT finds a pool of blood and Vincent’s clothes tucked beneath his bed and he has to come out with it and say, ‘I have no idea what I’m doing, help!’

Access: Can we just say that Vincent puts JT through way too much. I think he’s going to have a stroke or something at a young age.

Jay: He is aged so badly, that guy, just because of Vincent’s antics, I think. JT has to go through so much, but he gets the best lines (laughs).

Access: Aside from his beast state, there’s the sweet Vincent who likes to spend time around Catherine. They’ve had their little chats, but he hasn’t even tried to make a move… It’s very Victorian era. You’re like Colin Firth in this.

Jay: I know! Totally (laughs). Look, I want it to move forward a lot faster than it has too, but I think the spirit of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and that romantic element, we really are, I guess pushing the boundaries to take it back to that chivalrous kind of that treatment — that courting, But I think that the writers feel like that magic is going to be in that first kiss and they need to prolong [Catherine and Vincent from being together] as much as possible. There’s been many times when me and Kristin have [suggested] maybe we should think about throwing a kiss in in this? But we always get knocked back (laughs).

Access: It doesn’t have to be a kiss. They’ve spent a lot of time on the fire escape. They could have a cuddle.

Jay: Yeah, I know. I think Vincent’s so scared of intimacy though. And he’s kind of one the guys whose not gonna make the first move ‘cause he hasn’t been with a woman for like 10 years.

Access: And she’s also out of practice too.

Jay: Yeah, he needs to go online and figure out how it’s done on Google or something.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/beauty-a ... icle_73133

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Beauty and the Beast Extended Promo 1x08 - Trapped:

- Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek 1x08 - Trapped:

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 1.07 "Out of control". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevos Cástings para Beauty and the Beast (SpoilerTV):
Según SpoilerTV la serie "Beauty and the Beast" está actualmente haciendo audiciones para un potencial nuevo regular como Ayudante del Fiscal del Distrito que tiene cierta química con Cat y puede que sea el comienzo de un triángulo amoroso.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/12/beauty ... -love.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva imagen BTS con Kristin Kreuk, Nina Lisandrello y Max Schneider (04-12-12):

Imagen

(thanks to @Maxgschneider).

- Beauty and the Beast - 1.08 "Trapped" Producers' Preview:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imagen BTS de Jay Ryan junto a Bridget Reagan (05-12-12):

Imagen

(thanks to @JayRyan)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 1.09 "Bridesmaid up!":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Beauty and the Beast Extended Promo 1x09 - Bridesmaid Up! [HD] Mid-Season:

- Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek 1x09 - Bridesmaid Up! [HD]:

- Beauty and the Beast 1x09 Sneak Peek #2 | "Bridesmaid Up!" (HD):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 1.08 "Trapped". Puedes encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo papel reurrente para "Beauty and the Beast":
Según informa SpoilerTV, en el episodio 1.13 veremos la introducción de un posiblemente personaje recurrente: Miranda, la mujer de Joe Bishops.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/12/beauty ... sting.html

- Nueva imagen BTS (10-12-12):

Imagen

(@JayRyan: Hanging in the park with @MsKristinKreuk)

- BTS del rodaje (10-12-12):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(thanks to @FredGerber)

- BTS del rodaje en las calles de Toronto (11-12-12):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(thanks to @mmopas)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek #3 1x09 - Bridesmaid Up! [HD] Mid-Season Finale:

- Nuevas imágenes de Kristin Kreuk y Jay Ryan junto a un fan, L.A. (12-12-12):

Imagen Imagen

(Thanks to @richyrichoh).

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Beauty and the Beast Preview: ¿Irá Cat en público con su (Literalmente) compañero super-secreto? (TVLine.com):
Beauty and the Beast Preview: ¿Irá Cat en público con su (Literalmente) compañero super-secreto?
Por Matt Webb Mitovich 13 Diciembre, 2012 04:45 AM PST

Beauty and the Beast SpoilersThis Thursday on the midseason finale of Beauty and the Beast (The CW, 9/8c), the wedding of Catherine’s father may evolve into a “coming out” party for a certain preternaturally pretty detective and her very secret gentleman friend.

“We’re trying to approach it from that relatable place of Catherine (played by Kristin Kreuk) just being a regular girl in the city, and all the pressures to couple up” for an event, executive producer Sherri Cooper tells TVLine. “We have all dealt with going to weddings by ourselves, but what do you do if there’s this guy in your life who’s supposed to be living in the shadows? What if you happen to be in love with a beast?”

Indeed, “regular girl” Cat, to fend off the other bridesmaids anxious to land the daughter-of-the-groom a date, “folds and lets slip that she does have someone in her life,” Cooper previews. “And now she’s got all this pressure to produce this person. So who is she going to bring?”

Raising the stakes are two things: One, that Vincent (Jay Ryan) of course really should not be out and about. But more pressing is the fact that Bridesmaid Up!Evan is at the wedding, freshly curious about the “new intern” (that would be JT) Tess saw in his morgue last week.

“Evan knows there’s some guy who was snooping around, and he’s going to do everything he can to ID him,” says Cooper. “So the question is: Does Vincent show up to the wedding? Does JT show up? Who is Catherine going to bring, and is Evan going to see the guy who was in his lab?”

Not to undercut the drama Cooper’s drumming up, but as seen in the above and other photos from the episode, Vincent does suit up to show his beastly, beastly face at the party. But is it just for a quick hello? And if spotted, will his presence raise more questions than Cat is able to answer?

“It’s all about the risk that they would take,” says Cooper. “Can this relationship go public? How far is each of them willing to go?”

To which we (and presumably many “Vincat” fans) must albeit rhetorically ask: What does it mean that these two are willing to risk so much to spend time together? Will it lead to a satisfying (read: shteamy) payoff at some point during Season 1?

As the drama’s freshman run forges on, “Things are going to heat up romantically,” Cooper assures fans.

http://tvline.com/2012/12/13/beauty-and ... t-wedding/

- Christian Keyes se une a "Beauty and the Beast" (TVLine.com):
Imagen
Según ha informado TVLine, Christian Keyes (BET’s Let’s Stay Together) se ha unido al nuevo drama de la CW "Beauty and the Beast" para un arco multi-episódico para interpretar al hermano del Teniente Bishop. Su personaje será un potencial interés amoroso para la hermana de Catherine, Heather, y su llegada complicará de alguna menara el anonimato de Vincent/Beast.

http://tvfilmnews.com/beauty-and-the-be ... ing-scoop/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Beauty and the Beast 1x10 "On Thin Ice" EXTENDED Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 1.09 "Bridesmaid Up!". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk)”