Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts (24-29 Agosto, 2015):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@ArrowProdOffice: What happens when @david_ramsey comes for a visit!
@ArrowProdOffice: What a legend, we love her lotz! @caitylotz visiting #Arrow!
@PaulBlackthorne: Loungin' by the Lazarus pit with @katiecassidy @MzKatieCassidy #Arrow @CW_Arrow @TheCW
@PaulBlackthorne: Just wrapped #Arrow 404 What an absolute pleasure working with #JohnBadham John directed #SaturdayNightFever don't you know...
@BenSokolowski: Day 1 on set with @Lexialex @CW_Arrow. Lexi is actually sitting down but wearing her invisibility cloak
@paulblackthorne: Those fabulous ladies of #Arrow @katiecassidy @emilybett @EmilyBett @MzKatieCassidy)

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Paul Blackthorne Habla Sobre la Season 4 (ksitetv):
Paul Blackthorne Habla Sobre la Season 4
Por Craig Byrne 30 Agosto, 2015

The talented Paul Blackthorne plays Captain Quentin Lance on Arrow, and at the recent press tour in Beverly Hills, California, we talked to him a little bit about what there is coming for the character in Arrow Season 4.

Be warned, spoilers may be discussed.

GREENARROWTV’s CRAIG BYRNE: What excites you the most from what you’ve shot for Season 4 so far?

PAUL BLACKTHORNE: Damien Dahrk. Neal McDonough.

Have Quentin Lance and Damien Dahrk interacted at all so far?

We’ve shared a few cups of tea.

Has this happened on screen, or was that all off screen?

We’ve been spotted in the same rooms together on screen. It’s all rather interesting; a peculiar relationship.

Oliver Queen will now have a new alter ego soon, the Green Arrow.

I know. It suits him, doesn’t it? Green…

How does Quentin react to that?

Quentin’s actually not massively enamored with the idea that the man suddenly has to give himself a color. We actually had a funny scene the other day where Lance, in his own inimitable fashion, did remark upon how cute that was. “You should now have a color.”

What does he think of his daughter now having a color as well?

Which daughter?

The Black Canary.

That daughter, okay. You know, he’s never sat very comfortably with her being part of the Leather Suit Brigade, but alas, that’s what she does, and he has to swallow it, really, doesn’t he?

Does he approve of her more than he approves of the Green Arrow?

Yes, because that’s his daughter, and he will forgive her more easily than he ever would the Green Arrow. But of course, ultimately for Lance, it’s all about his daughters and the city, and if this Green Arrow person starts seemingly good doing for the city, then that’s going to test Lance’s will there. So, we’ll see.

Last season we saw Lance in an episode of The Flash where he actually got to smile and turn the lights on.

I know! That was the big smile episode!

Can you talk about the experience of that?

The experience of smiling, for Lance, is strange. I had to do a lot of warmup exercises that day, to get that part of my facial muscles moving, ‘cause Lance obviously doesn’t smile. But, no. It was a lot of fun, actually. It was a lot of fun spending time with contemporaries like Detective West, and having a good chat about the daughters.

What other projects do you have coming up?

I’ll be working on another documentary, producing it, calling “Women With Balls,” which is about a ladies’ American football team from the East Coast — the D.C. Divas. We just filmed their entire season, literally up until the point on Saturday when they got to the Womens’ Super Bowl, and they gave us a Hollywood ending and they won it. So, now we’re going to start editing that, which is great.

In addition to his new documentary, Paul Blackthorne talked with us about the relaunch of his “Poach Eggs, Not Elephants” t-shirt campaign. The current relaunch is at this moment concluded, but fans should follow his official Facebook page for updates when it might come up again.

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-paul- ... -season-4/#

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo artwork apunta a la posible llegada de "Green Lantern" en la S4:
Han habido muchos guiños hacia el personaje de 'Hal Jordan' tanto en la S1 de "The Flash" como en la S3 de "Arrow".

No obstante, el rumor sobre la posible aparición de "Green Lantern" en "Arrow" no fue mucho más allá, ya que se desmintió su llegada a la serie, a pesar del hecho de que Oliver Queen pasará algún tiempo en Coast City cuando regrese la serie.

Ahora, Marc Guggenheim ha vuelto a reavivar los rumores al postear un artwork de la producción en el que se puede ver el cásico mantra de 'Green Lantern'. Por supuesto, si finalmente vemos a 'Hal' en los flashbacks, my seguramente es años antes de que consiga el anillo, así es que podría tratarse de una pieza de fondo que rinda homenaje a los cómics:
Imagen
https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 5754034176

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevos detalles sobre 'Damien Darhk' y la transformación de 'Star City':
En la premiere de la S3 de "Arrow", Ray Palmer reveló los planes de renombrar a Starling City como Star City.

Fue un argumento que pareció ser descartado pronto pero ¿podría su aparente muerte haber llevado al cambio?

Una cosa que es segura es que no será algo de Damien Darhk, según TV Line en su sección de spoilers:
"Es muy diferente a nestros anteriores Grandes Villanos en el sentido de que él no se está escondiendo en las sombras. Pero al mismo tiempo, no tiene una personalidad pública," explica Marc Guggenheim
Lo que no quiere decir que no aparecerá en eventos públicos:
“Él aparece en un evento muy públido en el que Lance está presente. Si Darhk quiere aparecer en alguna parte, ¡ciertamente va a ir!”

http://tvline.com/2015/08/31/once-upon- ... -training/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow & The Flash Promo "Justice Moves To Its Own Beat" (HD):
https://twitter.com/AmellDaily/status/6 ... 9119457280

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S4:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S4 (03-09-15):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@PaulBlackthorne: Shooting #Arrow with the mighty @Willaaaah
@MzKatieCassidy: Nightcrawler #Arrow
@PaulBlackthorne: Feeling a little underdressed... @amelladventures @rutinaofficial @amellywood @CW_Arrow @CW_network #Arrow #GreenArrow
@Lexialex What an honor it was to work with the amazingly talented badass @rutinaofficial. Hope we get to do it again...)

https://instagram.com/p/7MCtCijdJs/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Revelado el 'super-traje' de Diggle para la S4!:
En el SDCC se reveló que 'Diggle' (David Ramsey) iba a contar con un súper traje para esta temporada, a pesar de no ser fan de ellos. “Intentamos set muy consistentes con nuestra caracterización. No creo que Diggle lo mire como un disfraz en sí. Oliver [Stephen Amell], en la pasada temporada, le dio un consejo en términos de ocultar su identidad, y así Diggle alo aproxima desde un punto de vista muy práctico. Siguió el consejo de Oliver y ha conseguido los medios para ocultar su identidad, pero pienso que Diggle probablemente reaccionaría ante cualquiera que lo llamara disfraz”, dice Guggenheim.

Por su parte, el actor David Ramsey también tuvo unas palabras hacia el nuevo atuendo durante la SDCC: "Tengo una visión de John Diggle esta temporada: él es más grande, más fuerte y más rápido de lo que jamás lo ha sido antes, y váis a ver muy pronto el por qué. Váis a ver estio muy pronto. Bromas aparte, va a haber un nuevo John Diggle. "Pienso que el departamente de vestuario, los productores han hecho un trabajo estupendo creando algo para ocultar la identidad de Diggle y que también permite que siga siendo accesible".

Imagen Imagen

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/03/ar ... super-suit

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow | Season 4 Trailer | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Panel de "ARROW" en la "DragonCon 2015":

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes detalladas del traje de 'Diggle' de la S4:

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S4 con el regreso de "Mamá Smoak" (08-09 Sept, 2015):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@charlotteross: Yeay!! @EmilyBett #arrow #arrowseason4 #mamasmoak #BackTogetherAgain
@emilybett: Looking forward to more of this tomorrow @katiecassidy @davidpaulramsey
@emilybett: He's injured and alone @davidpaulramsey
@EchoK: I may be the luckiest guy in the world right now. @EmilyBett @charlotteross #ArrowSeason4 #TerrificSmoaks
@charlotteross: LOVED filming w @EchoK today! #arrow #arrowseason4 #mamasmoak #bestcast #laughedsohard)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Katie Cassidy habla sobre la S4 de ‘Arrow’, Black Canary, y más (collider):
Katie Cassidy habla sobre la S4 de ‘Arrow’, Black Canary, y más
Por Dave Trumbore 08 Sept, 2015

Currently shooting episodes for season four of Arrow in Vancouver, Katie Cassidy flew to Atlanta this weekend in order to attend Dragon Con 2015. After an early morning training session, she graciously stopped by to chat with a group of journalists about the upcoming season before attending a fan panel.

Cassidy’s character Laurel Lance has been run through a gauntlet of emotionally traumatic events over the show’s previous three seasons, but now feels like a character in control of her destiny thanks to her taking on the mantle of the Black Canary. Cassidy talked about the transformation into the vigilante, the possibility that viewers will see her reunited with White Canary in on-screen fight scenes, and other potential cross-overs in the DC TV Universe. See what she had to say below.

Laurel Lance finally got to join the street-fighting team in earnest last season, but her skills have obviously improved heading into Season 4. When asked if she had a chance to train with guest star, and Legends of Tomorrow lead, Caity Lotz, Cassidy had an interesting response:
I have a feeling that she and I will be training together. [laughs] I just think it’s cool. She’s become a really good friend of mine; I totally look up to her. She’s badass, obviously. I feel like she’s a stuntwoman. She’s just so good at it. She’s really dedicated, and I am as well, so I think the two of us, even if it’s on-screen or off-screen, I think the two of us will definitely be training together.
Cassidy wouldn’t reveal anything further, even when asked if the White Canary and Black Canary would team up either on Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow, or possibly both.
I can’t tell you, as much as I’d love to tell you. What’s great about this whole universe and what our producers did so brilliantly, these three shows are all in Vancouver and we’re all in the same world. It’s definitely a possibility for everyone to be crossing over, and with Sara (Lotz) being my sister, you’d think that at least Paul [Blackthorne] and I would be involved in their show, and they’ll hopefully be involved in ours. I’m just so happy to have more friends on the show who are girls. [laughs]
Aside from Laurel fighting as the Black Canary, she’ll continue to have a storyline without the mask, but don’t expect any new romances anytime soon:
I’m really happy because I like the direction they’ve gone with my character. I’m not the girlfriend or the love interest, I actually have my own storyline. I’m not just there to serve as a love interest. Yeah, I’m sure at some point, hopefully … not to be selfish on a personal level, they’ll cast someone to potentially be my love interest. It’ll probably happen and I like that I have my own storyline aside from Team Arrow as well; I have my own identity.

Honestly, I don’t know when they would do it because Laurel, right now, being on the team and being a part of it is still so new to her, that’s just where she’s focused, owning what she’s doing, owning herself, the Black Canary, and proving herself. I think she’s living that world and is supportive of Oliver and Felicity.
Like many fans, I was a bit frustrated with Laurel’s slow battle with substance abuse and episodic ping-ponging from one love interest to another, but her character has really started to gel over the last season. Here’s hoping the upcoming season gives her a chance to further spread her wings.

http://collider.com/katie-cassidy-talks ... dragoncon/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”