La liga huesari@na de la justicia

Liga Huesariana de la Justicia.

Moderadores: Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Arrow_1991
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por Arrow_1991 »

venga un poko de accion, aora el rayo ke me dio en la cabeza me a acabao por trastornar... aora soy malo!! ke pasa!, me voy a atracar bancos!!... xro por internet, ke eso de la pistola y careta ya no se lleva...

Imagen

Bêcky
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por Bêcky »

:smt005 :smt005 lo que necesitas no es acción... es un golpe en la cabeza para que tus neuronas funcionen correctamente... :bate :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

juanxy
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por juanxy »

solicito el puesto de Esmeral Archer,compañero arquero de Green Arrow.

Sera un honor servir a esta liga junto a mi verde amigo.

Imagen
____

General Zod
Metrópolis
Metrópolis
Contactar:

Mensaje por General Zod »

Hola a mi me gustaria pertenecer a la liga pero no se que personajes estan libres me gustaria ser Capitan Glory

Imagen

Imagen

Super_House
Moderador/a
Moderador/a

Mensaje por Super_House »

Hola Saiquely! Mira aqui tienes un post con todos los personajes encontrados de la liga de la justicia(DC Comics), tanto ocupados como libres.

El Capitan Glory me ha parecido no verle, pero si tu me dices que pertenece a la liga de la justicia y por lo tanto a DC Comics.... Eres bienvenido a la Liga!! :smt003 :smt003

Imagen
Willy, Lore, Lur, Seph, Anna, ancksunamun, meiryan, **** y dare

General Zod
Metrópolis
Metrópolis
Contactar:

Perdon super_house se llama capitan glory y me gusto porque se parece al capitan america solo que de DC Comics.

Esta es su historia nada mas que en ingles
History

Joseph Jones was just an ordinary Joe, an American G.I. in World War II. During the liberation of a French town from the Nazis, Joe was caught in a barrage of gas bombs. All of his platoon died, except him. A vision of Lady Liberty appeared before him with a tablet that read...

"Lady of Liberty, hear my plea —
For the land of the brave —
And home of the free!"

With these words he could become General Glory. Throughout the war, General Glory helped defeat the Third Reich. Newkirk Sharp became the hero's contact with the U.S. Government and wanted to keep his existence a secret. Sharp arranged for a cartoonist to chronicle the General's exploits in a General Glory comic book, so people would think he wasn't real.

One day, a young adjutant, Ernie, a.k.a. Ernest E. Earnest, saw Joe become General Glory, and became his sidekick. General Glory also met and fell in love with a girl named Irma. On a mission to destroy a secret Nazi installation, Glory parachuted over the Arctic Circle. He remembered watching in helpless horror as a plane carrying Sharp, Irma and Ernie, exploded. He plummeted into the icy waters and blacked out.

Joe was rescued, but he'd forgotten the magic words to activate his power. Decades later, he came across a copy of General Glory for sale at auction. Unfortunately, he was outbid by Guy Gardner (Green Lantern of Justice League America). Though he was outbid, Joe read the magic words from the book and once again became General Glory. Ironically, he was arrested for desertion by none other than Ernie, now grown up and a member of Sharp's staff. Glory had been Gardner's childhood hero and he vowed the JLA's help in clearing Jones' name.

They discovered Agent Sharp had secretly loved Irma and worked with Nazis to destroy the General. Ernie confronted Sharp, who shot him. It turns out Sharp had injected Glory with a mind-numbing drug just before he parachuted, and he had landed unconscious. He had been taken to a secret installation, given a new identity, and placed back into society. Gradually, his memory returned.

He was reborn into a whole new world, and the members of the JLA helped him adjust. He joined the League and served with them for a short time. (Justice League America #50-60) He apparently died of a heart attack and passed the mantle of General Glory onto Donovan Wallace. (Justice League Quarterly #16)

Donovan Wallace was a New York City policeman who risked his life to save a child from gangsters. He was paralyzed and wound up in the same hospital room as Joseph Jones, General Glory. Jones was suffering from heart troubles but told Wallace inspiring stories about his adventures as Glory. Initially skeptical, Donovan eventually came to believe in the spirit of glory and he was able to tap into the same energies that once powered Jones. He manifested great strength and agility, wings and throwing razors. He left his hospital bed and crushed the gangs that had crippled him. When he returned to the hospital, Jones was in cardiac arrest. Wallace is known to be estranged from his wife and child. He has not been seen since.

Wallace's activities were not well documented and he was ultimately killed by the Fourth Reich. (Justice Soceity of America #3) This group's mission was to destroy the legacy of all American heroes whose identities were closely tied to America itself.

SOURCE: Who's Who #11 (July 1991)

Powers

General Glory carried no weapons, for he believed a man's natural talents could overcome all obstacles. He could lift a tank, run for days in the desert, and possessed a small degree of invulnerability.
(un traductor que me traduzca esto que es la informacion de mi heroe para saber mas de el)
Espero que me reconozcan como General Glory y me hagan mi firma para lucirla con orgullo.

Aqui os dejo algunas inmagenes de el

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Imagen

Super_House
Moderador/a
Moderador/a

De acuerdo, buena info saigueli!! Pues entonces como ya te dije antes... ¡¡Bienvenido a la liga!! A ver si se pasa nuestro firmero particular y te hace la firma... :smt002

Imagen

General Zod
Metrópolis
Metrópolis
Contactar:

Yo tambien espero que lo haga :smt005 y gracias por aceptarme

Imagen

soniarg1
Chloe
Chloe

Mensaje por soniarg1 »

hola liga!! :smt003 :smt003
Soy la nueva Power girl, como parece ser que el personaje ya es mío, me pasaba por aqui a presentarme y a ofrecer mis super poderes para lo q se necesite, un breve resumen de la historia de mi personaje esta en el post de plantillas...un besote para todos!! :smt006 :smt006
Imagen

Imagen
ImagenIMISSU&ILU

agallego
Smallville
Smallville
Contactar:

Mensaje por agallego »

Hola justicieros!!!!! cuanto tiempo que no me pasaba por aqui eeee :smt005

Imagen
Imagen

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

seee :smt005

Imagen

Super_House
Moderador/a
Moderador/a

Hombre "bandido" has vuelto, a ver si es para quedarte y no te vuelves a ir :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Esto esta un poco muerto o solo es impresión mía. :smt102

Imagen

soniarg
Miss Huesario 08
Miss Huesario 08
Ubicación: Viviendo en la facult, durmiendo en..ah no, q no duermo...

Mensaje por soniarg »

Yo diria q esta muerto.... :smt017 :smt017 :smt017
Agallego, un placer conocer a otro justiciero!! :smt006 :smt006 :smt002

Imagen
Imagen

ldmaul
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por ldmaul »

Ala parece que se vuelve a activar la liga, esperemos que sea asi, que a los superheroes ya les ha salido barba :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Imagen
Imagen

Super_House
Moderador/a
Moderador/a

... Y a este paso chepa. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Imagen

Responder

Volver a “[HJL]”