Información y renovados para la Octava temporada.

Foro dedicado a la 8ª temporada de Smallville.
Usa el comando Spoiler si hace falta.Aquí todos los rumores, datos, etc.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Nitta
Smallville
Smallville

Mensaje por Nitta »

Shelby escribió:
Imagen
:smt103 :smt103 :smt103 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :bb :bb :bb

Gracias, Shelby. Que ganas tengo de verlas todas y en tamaño grande! jejeje :smt003

Imagen Imagen
Hasta siempre, Smallville...

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Os dejo la última entrevista de Sam para "CW Connect":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBPcxZZg4Bw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z9rRQfkjVY

¡Ah, se me olvidaba! Ya han dicho que la fecha para el último capi es el 14 de mayo, aunque aún no han confirmado ni desmentido que pueda haber una novena.

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

smallet
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por smallet »

Me parece que cómo van las cosas, se huele a una 9. :smt017

Imagen

--[Sacred-Kripton]--
Metrópolis
Metrópolis

Mensaje por --[Sacred-Kripton]-- »

Restart escribió:La más que posible última temporada de Smallville termina el 14 Mayo de 2009.
Parece que se cumplirá el deseo de muchos de que terminen la serie.(esto ultimo no esá confirmado). :smt006
¡¿En mayo finaliza?! ¿Cuantos episodios habrá finalmente? ¿Y cuanto durá el parón hasta el 8x15?

Perdón por tanta pregunta... :smt005

Imagen Imagen Imagen

smallet
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por smallet »

creo que no veremos otro capítulo sino hasta el 5 de marzo

Imagen

--[Sacred-Kripton]--
Metrópolis
Metrópolis

Mensaje por --[Sacred-Kripton]-- »

¡¡Ála!! Un paronazo de un mes sin Smallville y uno aquí con ganas de Lois. :smt005

Imagen Imagen Imagen

shellbys
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por shellbys »

--[Sacred-Kripton]-- escribió:¡¡Ála!! Un paronazo de un mes sin Smallville y uno aquí con ganas de Lois. :smt005
:smt006 :smt002 :smt006
Tiene toda la razon otro paron y sin ver a Lois..

ImagenImagen
Lois&Clark

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Pues a mí no me importa, la verdad... después de estos "maravillosos" capítulos necesito despejar mi mente para intentar ver con lo que nos pretendan sorprender ahora con cierta objetividad... :smt005 :smt005

Imagen Imagen

Torhec
Lex
Lex

Mensaje por Torhec »

smallet escribió:Me parece que cómo van las cosas, se huele a una 9. :smt017
Ojala! :smt002 Aunque yo no estaria tan seguro... :smt009

Vaya otro paron, al menos de un mes "solo" jeje. Veremos cómo vuelven Lois y Jimmy.

PD: buenas fotos Shelby! Eres nuestra Jimmy particular! :smt005 :smt005

Salu2 :super05

Restart
Smallville
Smallville

Mensaje por Restart »

¿Sabeis si los productores se han pronunciado sobre el sentir de la gente ahora mismo?, sería interesante saber en que estan pensando, por si nos pillan desprevenidos.

Esto es lo que dijeron en su día, se veía muy bien la cosa, pero que esta pasando;
After the Smallville panel at the Comic-Con International in San Diego, the participating actors and producers spoke with members of the press about the upcoming season, and we are now happy to share with you an interview with two of the show's new executive producers, Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer, from their roundtable discussion.

Thanks go out to "Routh" for the transcription assist.

To begin the interview, Slavkin and Swimmer talked about their time on Smallville prior to their recent promotion and their intention to stay true to the show's vision. "We've been involved with the show since season two," Slavkin says, "so much of the plot elements and the key plot elements, we've had something to do with."

"The Smallville fan means a lot to us," Slavkin continues, "so it would be irresponsible for us to say, 'okay, let's do a show where Superman's on heroin'... I say that, obviously, as a metaphor. What we want to do is honor what those guys did, but put or own spin. And I think when you all see the premiere this year, you'll see and you'll feel the four of us. The four of us wrote the script together, which is an unusual thing but we kind of wanted to put our imprint on it. It's our chance to mix things up yet we really want to honor our fans."

"There's a certain amount of 'What would Al and Miles do'?" Darren Swimmer reveals. "Part of it's built in, just from working with them for so many years. We know the different things that make Smallville unique as a TV show, and we adhere to that."

"We want to continue the legacy," Slavkin adds. "We don't want to create our new show. Our egos are less important than the Smallville vision."

Having four people running the Smallville ship is a collaborative effort. "The four of us [Slavkin, Swimmer, Kelly Souders, and Brian Peterson] have been working together since season two, so we're really comfortable with this partnership. It may seem strange to have four people working together, but we've been in the trenches and we've come up through the show together. I think what we're going to do is each one of us is going to be doing a little bit of everything," Swimmer says.

"We talk a gazillion times a day, and because we're both in teams we're both very collaborative from the get-go," Slavkin explains. "When the four of us come together, all of our strengths, all of our own creative quirks come together, and I feel like the sum is more powerful than us as individuals, and you'll see it in different episodes. What's awesome is we're very different, so even though we all create each episode, once that's done, one of us will often run point on that episode. So, the day to day, the producing of that specific show will run under one of us, but that doesn't mean the creation of the show isn't a total collaboration," he says.

One call-back to the show's earlier times comes with the return of Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang for five episodes of the series, most likely airing during November sweeps. "We can't wait. It's going to come at a very bad time for Clark," Slavkin reveals. "She will look different. Visually, it will not be the Lana Lang that we're used to seeing. We're very excited," he says.

"Of course, she'll be just as beautiful as always," Darren Swimmer adds. [Reports say Kristin Kreuk has cut her hair to be very short].

"She's grown up," Todd reveals. "She's left Smallville and she's going to come back a woman. Obviously, she was a woman since she got married, but she's [still] a kid. She was living in the same town her whole life. This is her chance to come back with a stronger point of view than she ever has [had]," he says.

As for Clark, he has "basically denied that there's anything going on with a superhero in Smallville or Metropolis," Swimmer says. "When the question's ever asked, it's always just sort of this mystery. This season's going to be fun for us because it's going to reach a point where he can't deny that there's somebody out there saving people. I think that that's a key change in the mythology of of Clark Kent," he reveals. "It's a big change for him to actually say, 'Yes. It's not me, but there's something out there,' and that's the beginning of his double identity."

Clark will also have extra super-heroing challenges with having Lois and Jimmy at his side most of the time. "All I can say is, Jimmy Olsen does have a camera, and Lois is very curious, you know, and if they're working side by side you can see that those worlds are going to collide," Slavkin teases.

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Pero Restart... ¿aún te crees las milongas que nos cuentan para conseguir audiencias? :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Imagen Imagen

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

Ya tenemos día para el último capítulo (¿de la octava o el último último?)

14 de mayo

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Más promos:
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Y una noticia...

"Es oficial: Slavkin & Swimmer se marchan a Melrose Place
Como se rumoreó previamente, dos de los productores de Smallville, Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer, se marcharán de la serie para llevar el timón del nuevo remake de la CW sobre Melrose Place. La noticia ha sido confirmada hoy en Los Angeles Times y en Entertainment Wekk.

La noticia también dice que hay luz verde para más Smallville, bajo la dirección de los productores que quedan Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson, y que es probable para el otoño del 2009.

Permanezcan atentos para más detalles en el momento y si están disponibles. Slavkin & Swimmer han estado en Smallville desde la segunda temporada".

Y Allison también ha dicho en el NYPost que:

"No tengo ni idea [de si haremos otra temporada]. Estoy contratada para hacer una novena, así es que si la cadena quiere, ¡genial!. Y si no, pues bien también"
Última edición por Shelby el Sab Feb 07, 2009 4:12 am, editado 1 vez en total.

Imagen Imagen

Vader_el
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por Vader_el »

lois :smt007 :smt007 sexy tessy :smt007 :smt007

:bb :bb :bb :bb :bb

ImagenImagenImagen
CLOIS IS LEGENDARY

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Os dejo la última entrevista de Allison para el "NY. Post" completa. En cuanto vuelva y tenga un huequecillo os la traduzco. :smt002
Allison Mack: 'Fans Will Be Shocked!'

By Jarett Wieselman

Last updated: 1:40 PM February 5, 2009

If you've been watching "Smallville" since day one, then you have seen Chloe Sullivan go from bookish best friend to sexy crime solver. It also means you've witnessed Allison Mack go through a very similar transformation. Originally viewed as an expendable character by fans -- she's not in the comics! -- Chloe, and by extension Allison, have transformed into fan favorites. And with the departure of Kristin Kreuk last season, the 26-year-old actress watched as her character officially (it's been unofficial in fans' minds for years) became the show's female lead.
Now, Chloe's smack dab in the middle of the season's overarching mystery -- who is Doomsday? But in a few weeks, fans will find themselves asking a whole new question: What is Chloe thinking?

PopWrap: After seven seasons, "Smallville" seems to have found new, creative juice this year -- do you agree?
Allison Mack: Absolutely. I think there's a sense of excitement because we have new actors. Cassidy Freeman (Tess Mercer) and Sam Witwer (Doomsday) have joined the show and are just fabulous. So to have it be their first year definitely gives the show a kick start in one respect.

PW: And the other?
Allison: Well, Tom and I have had a lot of fun getting more creatively involved with the show [both have started directing episodes]. We're looking at "Smallville" from a different perspective now, which is so fun and exciting.

PW: Last week's episode, your directorial debut, was so effects-heavy -- talk about jumping into the deep end!
Allison: Well, I didn't actually have the opportunity to choose. The directors are assigned the scripts -- so I was totally intimidated by it. But I had the most amazing team to work with. It was an absolutely unbelievable life-changing experience.

PW: How so?
Allison: I'm a better person for having done that because I've never viewed film making like I did when I was directing. I have such an increased appreciation for filmmakers that I didn't have before.

PW: I loved the moment in that episode when Lana beat Clark to save the day. Such an unexpected reveal.
Allison: That was originally not in the script. In the beginning, Clark did all the saving and then it was shown Lana had broken out. But I thought it would be so much more interesting for their dynamic if he got to see her save someone. To reveal her as the hero by actually seeing her be super.

PW: Chloe just got off her own super kick -- what do you think about her path this season?
Allison: It's been nice to have my own storyline. I think Chloe's been a little lost since she left The Daily Planet and I love that they've found a way to flesh out my character in a way that doesn't solely exist to serve the A-storyline.

PW: Like her relationship with Davis/Doomsday -- what twists and turns can we look forward to for them?
Allison: They continue to build their relationship and it ends up going in a direction that's going to be very surprising to fans [Rumor has it that Chloe harbors Davis after it's revealed he's a killer].

PW: Do you ever worry that since Chloe Sullivan doesn't exist in the pre-existing Superman mythology that she's still expendable?
Allison: That definitely went through my mind the first few seasons, like, what is my purpose? But I think I've made myself too invaluable to the show at this point. Once Chloe found out Clark's secret I recognized the importance of my character in the show as it was being written now.

PW: Plus, there was a line in the "Legion" episode that implied Chloe may go by a more recognizable pseudonym in the future.
Allison: I think it's really cool that Chloe's destiny isn't determined -- we're creating her life and journey as a team together. I love the idea that we can stick Chloe in anywhere depending on the direction the show goes, because my journey has changed and shifted as the direction of the show has changed and shifted.

PW: With the exception of you and Tom Welling, the cast has also continually changed -- what's it like to be one of the only two people who've been there all along?
Allison: It's amazing and I think you can see it on-screen as well. Tom and I have earned that relationship and I think you can see it in our camaraderie. A lot of it comes from the fact that we've really grown up together. It's funny, for someone that I spend very little personal time with, I know him so well. And him, me.

PW: Similarly, I know you and Kristin Kreuk are very close -- how great was it to have the episode you directed focus on her character?
Allison: It was spectacular. Not only is she an incredible actress, but such a grounded woman. To have her energy on set was so solidifying for me -- her support, ideas and openness to help me was so soothing. It kept the experience from being too stressful -- she's the kind of friend you want to have with you everywhere, so the fact that she was such a integral part of my episode was such a treat.

PW: The cast has a pretty high turnover rate, was it difficult to say good-bye when she left last season?
Allison: Absolutely. It's like when someone moves out. But on the other hand, there is such a genuine sense of love, we want everyone who leaves to go on and do well. Plus, every person who has left "Smallville" has done so by choice.

PW: Is it surprising to you that the show is still so strong 8 years in?
Allison: I'd been acting for 18 years when I started on "Smallville" and you always hope for success, but I've worked on many different shows that didn't. So when everyone was saying that this should would go on forever, I was like, "uh-huh." And now here we are eight years later, holy s***!

PW: There's been some debate as to whether there will be a ninth season -- do you want to come back?
Allison: I have no idea [if we will do another season]. I'm contracted to do nine, so if the network wants it, great! And if not, that's ok too.

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “8ª Temporada”