Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: 10x21-22 FINALE Spoilers, teorías, posibles argumentos

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Greg Beeman postea en su blog su despedida final de Smallville:
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
THE END

Well, there you have it.

It’s rare in my business to ever really have a sense of completion. But tonight I did.

As I posted earlier, I was surprised and excited when Kelly and Brian called and asked me to direct the last ever episode of the series. A few weeks later I got the script. It was Xeroxed on red paper so that it couldn’t be copied. We’d done the same thing with the 100th episode.

Now, as I think you know, I directed only the 2nd hour of the finale. The part that starts with Tess lying on the gurney and ends with the classic logo. Kevin Fair directed the first hour – the Clark and Lois wedding.

Kelly and Brian had decided to re-jigger the schedule so that we would shoot the finale early (in the place where the 20th episode would normally be shot.) The thinking, which was smart, was that if there were any re-shoots or pickup shots needed there would be time to get them before the crew closed up shop. Also, that there would be more time to post-produce the visual effects.

Anyway, so I was directing another show when I got the red script. I went into my trailer during a break and immediately flipped to the last page. I’d long had my own opinion of what I wanted Smallville’s final image to be – in some ways it seemed so obvious – but so many times people can out-think the obvious. I’d always hoped to conclude the series with an image reminiscent of when Christopher Reeve first ripped open his shirt to reveal the logo in the first Richard Donner film. So I flipped to the last page and read the last line and (alone in my trailer) pumped my fist and went “yes!”

Then I read the script.

I try not to do too much work when first reading a script, I just want to experience it once without beginning to work…. but I do keep a pen handy in case any big questions or thoughts pop up. Anyway I didn’t write anything down on that first read-through until I got in the fortress and the script described the suit coming up from the ground encased in a crystal of ice… and then I wrote “F*CK YEAH!!!!!” In very big letters. That was my only note my first time through.

As I write, I’ve JUST finished watching the show. I’ve been working on other projects and haven’t seen the finale since I delivered my cut over six weeks ago. I hadn’t seen any of the final visual effects or heard the music or anything. The cutting pattern was almost exactly as I delivered it – but a number of scenes where shifted around by Kelly and Brian – all to good effect. Originally the scene where Clark gets the suit was much earlier in the show and the plane scene with Lois was much later and continuous. Also one scene I directed was moved into the first hour (The scene where Oliver is given the gold ring by the three baddies) and one scene Kevin directed was moved into the second hour (The one where Clark finds Tess’ car.) All these changes where very good and streamlined the story. But, the point is, I got to have a relatively fresh experience watching the episode along with you.

Of course, the most exciting thing was to have Lex return after all this time. Michael really wanted to come back, but he was on a new show (FOX’s “Breaking In” – which had completed the pilot and was just about to begin filming episodes.) I hope I tipped the scales a bit when I called him and told him that I was directing and how pumped I was. Anyway – he soon committed to doing the finale’ and I’m sure you are all as glad as I was.

Of course, because of his new show he couldn’t shave his head as he had in the past – so a bald cap was in order. We were nervous about it, but it was very well done and I think looked good in the end.

Because of Michael’s shooting schedule on his FOX show he could only shoot for one day – A Saturday, about a week before we started filming the rest of the episode. Lex’s character wasn’t in those first red pages I read – but I know Kelly and Brian had plan “B” just in case. Nevertheless, Kelly and Brian rushed to polish the scenes and Michael showed up on a Friday to test the bald cap and get oriented. We filmed all his scenes in one day – a Saturday. (My favorite cool idea of these scenes was when we pull away from the window and the Luthorcorp logo crashes down revealing the “X” in the support structure)

I have to say – that day with Michael was probably the funniest day I’ve had in my career. Michael and I feel the same way about the SMALLVILLE crew – they are our family and we love them! Michael – over the years had learned to mimic and imitate almost everyone on the crew. We were all in a production meeting when he first arrived to much applause and hugs – and it wasn’t two minutes later before he was doing his famous imitation and the room exploded in laughter.

The scenes were no different. Tom and Michael fell right back into their on screen relationship. Even though the Lex/Clark scene and the Lex/Tess scene are very intense and Michael came up with his usual genius subtle performance – Michael and I are both notorious cutups and together we’re twice as bad - between takes was non-stop, sidesplitting, raucous laughter, including us serenading each other with “Oh Sherry” from opposite sides of a massive soundstage. At one point -Michael in his white "President Lex" suit and black glove was standing in front of a green screen telling off-color jokes. I’m off camera yelling, “We’re rolling Michael…" “We’re rolling Michael.” But he still does, like, a five-minute standup act… Oh my God what a day!!!!

By the way my hat is off to Cassidy Freeman for her scene with Michael. They had never worked together, or even met (as far as I know.) She stepped up and crushed the scene – I think her work in that scene is subtle and intense. A long long time ago I read a quote from Robert DeNiro that, in life people put a lot more energy into hiding their emotions from each other than showing them - and that most actors get this wrong. I agree and I always try to direct performance with this intention - Feel the emotion, but then disguise it or re-direct it. The more layers an actors performance can have the better. Cassidy and I worked on the idea that there was an ongoing relationship with Lex and a great love and gratitude to him from her. But also all the pain and betrayal that she has gone though to get here. We talked about how she was entering the scene knowing she would probably never leave the room alive and that she had to disguise her true intentions throughout. Also, that even in the final moment of her death she still loves Lex. That's a lot of complex stuff in a short scene. What always interests me most is not the dialogue but the moments between the lines - it's in the pauses that you can read truth.

From the beginning, with SMALLVILLE, we always let these moments in performance linger. Most shows cut out the pauses, as the writer's intention is just to get from line to line as fast as possible. But from day one, with Miles and Al - our group philosophy was to let these moments play. It's one of the things that has made the show great. (Ironically, it also results in SMALLVILLE's scripts being very short relative to other shows. The finale script was only 39 pages for 43 minutes. Most shows shoot 50-60 page scripts.)

I also love John Glover. Besides Michael Rosenbaum, I've kept the most off-screen relationship alive with him. But, although I'd talked to him on the phone, I hadn’t seen him since we worked together on HEROES when he played Sylar’s father. He's a brilliant and fascinating man. Despite the years of experience, the accolades and Tony awards - he still goes to acting class and perfects his craft. He has a way of challenging the other actors in a scene. It's all well intentioned and kind, but - in the in-between moments as the actors relax between takes - he says and does certain things that get his scene partners thinking. Inevitably, John Glover brings up everyone else's game.

Also I gained new respect for John Schneider… he REALLY wanted to be the one who gave Clark the suit and he lobbied for this. In the end, despite personal hardship and inconvenience to himself, he showed up on the day we did that scene and did it. I gave him one of the best directions I’ve ever given. I said, “Just look at Clark with all the same feelings you have for Tom, and know that Jonathan has given everything to Clark that he can, the same way you did for Tom.” I swear to God, when I shot the profile-profile shot where Jonathan hands Clark the suit, I cried. I mean it’s one thing to cry at BEACHES or a Hallmark commercial with “We’ve Only Just Begun” playing on the soundtrack - But this was my own episode of my own show as we were filming it in a dusty warehouse and I'm sniffling and tearing up. But the moment was so powerful for me – not just for what was happening on the screen I was watching but for what was happening beyond it!

It was also great to see Alison Mack again. Because of her schedule (she was doing a play in New York) she wasn't available until almost two weeks after I was finished filming. I had to fly back to vancouver to film the scene and I'm glad I did. First of all, it was worth it just to get a hug from Alison. She is so sweet, and I've missed her. But also - I really wanted to work on one moment with her. It's the moment when she turned back into the room to look at the little boy. I told her I wanted her to reflect upon the whole journey that she had gone though for the last ten years - all the good and bad, the heartache and joy and to come to the realization that it had all turned out for the good. I knew this was Chloe's experience and also Alison's and also mine and also, hopefully, yours.

One other great moment came to me while shooting. The little boy was so cute and expressive. He was just 5 years old, which is VERY young. It's hard to get much out of children that young. Pretty much the secret is to talk through the take and tell them to do what you want as you want it.... Anyway, it wasn't in the script, but he was cute and there was this set of bow and arrows set-dressed into the room. So I created the moment where the little boy snuggled up in bed and looked off, hopefully, at the bow and arrows and then, on a separate cut, I pushed into the bow and arrows. I had the idea, in that moment, to paint a picture of the first time one believes in something great and exciting.

The scene I was most nervous about was the Clark/Lois scene, which was the second to last scene of the show (and series.) I talked with Erica and with Tom about how – in that one scene they were no longer the characters that they’d been playing all these years – they now had to embody Clark Kent and Lois Lane - the icons. I think they really got it. I worked with Tom and with the extras, to get the bumbling Clark moment where he's bumping into people and ad-libbing apologies. I also think, in their close-ups on the stairs, where Clark offers the rings and then snaps them back (Tom came up with that “Pretty-Woman”-like beat by the way) we really got to feel the fondness and chemistry that Tom and Erica have always had for each other.

I remember the first day she met Tom. It was just before we started filming season four. Erica had just landed the part and she was SO nervous. I arranged for she and Tom and I to spend a Saturday running scenes and rehearsing. I wanted to make her feel welcome to the show. Anyway, Tom was just coming back from his summer hiatus – I don’t know where he’d been but he came back wearing shorts, an old hat a t-shirt and he had a gigantic beard!!! He looked like a crazy old fisherman!!! Still he was his delightful charming self and he very much did make Erica feel comfortable as we read those very first Clark/Lois scenes.

It was awesome for me to be able to also guide the very last one.

It was about four or five days into shooting when we filmed the final scene on the daily planet rooftop where Clark runs to camera and reveals the logo. It was a hard shot to get right on many levels. The intention was to do it in one shot. Also Tom had to run full speed right at camera but not slam into it. Getting focus right is very difficult on a shot like that. And it took several takes to do so. But beyond all that - I knew it HAD to be perfect... There was no margin for error. I'm usually pretty relaxed and confident on set - but this day I was nervous. It took, if I remember right, about ten or twelve takes to get it right. I consulted with everyone - "Do you think we got it?" "Do you think we got it?" (Which, again, I don't usually do)

After that scene I went right into the final Clark/Lois scene.. Which was equally important - And then right after that I directed the scene with Lois getting off the elevator and going up to Perry White’s office where she meets Jimmy.... Which was ALSO super important. Basically, I directed the last 5 minutes of the series in one day - but in reverse order.

It was a crazy hectic day – BUT… When I went home that night and was laying in bed in my hotel room – a great sense of relief came over me - "OK I thought – I got those scenes right… The last five minutes of the show work!" I felt that even if I screwed everything up the rest of the shoot - the series would be OK with a great last few minutes. I slept well that night.

In general I feel proud of the hour. I feel I did my job. Trust me - it's not that I think every moment is perfect or that no mistakes were made. There is a lot that I flinch at because it's not 100% perfect - and I wish I could have done better or had more time - BUT it's mostly small stuff. In general I believe the episode achieved it's goals and is a satisfying conclusion to this great ten-year story.

Over the years I’ve developed a strong and specific philosophy of filmmaking. First and foremost I believe in performance direction. I believe in subtle but clear directions and subtle but strongly felt and clear emotions. I’ve worked hard to earn how to communicate with actors – always with the goal of using the least amount of words to evoke a strong performance. You’d be surprised – no matter how experienced and talented the actor (or for that matter how novice) if the actor trusts the director and the director knows how to communicate to the actor (and every actor is different) EVERY performance can become better and deeper and richer.

I also strongly believe in the interaction between actor and camera between staging and camera movement to evoke specific emotions. It’s very hard to describe in written words – but I’ve come to believe that if the camera moves in a certain way at a certain speed in relationship to the actor – different emotions are evoked. There is a subtle dynamic in this interface between man and machine that can 100% enhance the desired emotion delivered to the audience.

I believe, tonight, I did a good job tonight in this regard. The camera is flowing and dancing and the actors are moving in harmony. I really love when there is a flow and a harmony and everything smoothly blends together.

I also love doing long masters without coverage… I used to do these all the time on SMALLVILLE and encourage the other directors to do this also when appropriate. There are a couple in tonight’s episode, but I‘m very happy with one in particular. Early in the show, when Clark comes down the stairs of the daily planet and meets up with Louis and the place is chaotic and the radio is talking about the imminent meteor hit – I did a very complex shot that moves through two rooms and circles around 360 degrees. First of all, with these kinds of shots, the actors have to get all their lines right and the tempo has to be right and can’t be aided by editing. Also - We used to shoot on film and the film cameras were independent of cables – but the new HD cameras have long cables that trail after them that greatly add to the complexity. In this take, two crew members had to put on coats and hats, because they were briefly seem in the shot as it spun around. Also at one point, Erica had to hop over the cable that was whipping beneath her feet – that part cracks me up because it was like she was hopping over a jump rope – but she did in a way that kept her in character as she was chasing after Clark and saying lines.

I don’t know what else to say…

Except -- my deepest regards to Tom Welling. He was not-exactly a boy when I met him - but he was wide eyed and unpolished. Don't get me wrong, he was perfect for the part and he's great in the early episodes. But over the years he has grown and developed SO much - and so much more than he needed to. Once he understood that he had to be the quarterback of the team, in front of and behind the camera, he took that role on with a strong intention. In ten years - he became an excellent actor, an excellent director and an excellent producer - and he took all these roles on very seriously. Without question - the series lasted 10 years - mostly because of him. Not only because he had to do it for show to continue - but because there were things he insisted on doing, and there were things he refused to do. These things gave the show it's integrity and that integrity gave it longevity.

I'll tell you one story about Tom that sums up everything about him. There was an episode, I think in season two, about a young girl who turns into a wolf. The character gets wounded late in the episode and when Clark runs up she is laying nude in the woods. Well, we had filmed most of show already - but in editing we felt we needed to pick up one more angle over the naked girl's body towards Clark. So we put together a small pick-up crew, and - because the original actress had gone back to L.A. - we hired a body double. Now this young lady's job was to lay down, nude on the ground on a chilly fall Vancouver night, so that we could film over her torso towards Tom. She wasn't really naked - she had some pads taped on strategically, and she was just arranged to camera to look naked. But she had most of her skin exposed. The crew was working hard, lighting and getting the camera in place for a tricky angle. She wasn't complaining at all - But we were all working and mostly ignoring her. Then I noticed that Tom noticed her, and he could tell that she was cold. He didn't say a word, he just took off his coat and laid it on top of her. He then gave her a small smile and then went back to his start mark. It was so gentlemanly and it told me a lot about him. In the end - he is a gentleman and a good man - and that integrity of character comes across on screen.

A lot of times, watching my shows on the air is rather unemotional for me. I’ve usually moved on to the next thing and it’s more like a final quality control check from me than anything else.

Tonight was different – very different!

This show has given me so much. So much more than I could have ever given it.

Alright - I know you like pictures so for this special occasion we’ve got a lot of them.

I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUN FOR YOU... I TOOK A SERIES OF PIX ON SET SHOOTING INTO THE DIRECTOR'S MONITOR I USE. YOU GET TO SEE A FEW SCENES AS I SAW THEM AS I SHOT THEM!

LOIS AND FUTURE JIMMY

Imagen

FROM THE FIRST CLARK/LEX SCENE I SHOT - SOUND BOOM SEEN IN FOREGROUND

Imagen

FROM LEX/TESS SCENE - I USED A "SPLIT DIOPTER" ON THIS SHOT WHICH ALLOWS THE FOREGROUND AND BACKGROUND TO BE IN FOCUS AT THE SAME TIME - AN UNUSUAL LOOK

Imagen

LIONEL'S DEATH - A PERFORMER IN A "GREY SUIT' STOOD IN FOR DARKSEID

Imagen

LOIS AND CLARK - I LIKE THIS SCENE A LOT

Imagen

ON GREEN SCREEN STAGE - CLARK "FIXING TO FLY!"

Imagen

THE VERY FIRST PRODUCTION MEETING WITH THE FULL TEAM ASSEMBLED

Imagen

MICHAEL, LITERALLY A FEW MINUTES AFTER ARRIVING BACK IN VANCOUVER

Imagen

MICHAEL IMITATES THE CREW IN HIS OWN UNIQUE WAY

Imagen

NATALIE COSCO, MICHAEL'S ORIGINAL MAKEUP ARTIST CAME BACK TO VISIT

Imagen

THE FIRST TEST OF THE BALD CAP WE SAW

Imagen

THE FIRST TEST - NO MAKEUP WAS APPLIED YET

Imagen

BALD CAP FROM THE BACK

Imagen

DAY OF SHOOTING - THE BALD CAP IS APPLIED

Imagen

THE 3 AMIGOS

Imagen

MICHAEL AND I ON SET

Imagen

AND THEN, FOR NO REASON, I BIT HIS EAR

Imagen

MICHAEL RECORDS HIS OWN PERFORMANCE WITH HIS iPHONE - I DN'T KNOW WHY

Imagen

TOM AND MICHAEL - RE-UNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

Imagen

ON SET

Imagen

MICHAEL AND CASSIDY

Imagen

MICHAEL AS PREZ. LEX - ON GREEN SCREEN STAGE - I THINK THIS WAS JUST BEFORE THE JOKE ABOUT THE ONE-EYED PIRATE

Imagen

ON SET AS TESS DIES

Imagen

GLEN WINTER, TOM. MICHAEL AND I

Imagen

DA BOYS - JAMES MARSHALL, MICHAEL, ME, GLEN WINTER AND U.P.M. SCOTT GRAHAM

Imagen

I BOUGHT THIS HAT TO BLEND IN, IN CANADA

Imagen

JUSTIN AND THE BEAVER

Imagen

JOHN GLOVER AND I

Imagen

CASSIDY ON SET

Imagen

JOHN AND CASSIDY

Imagen

PALS

Imagen

JOHN AND HIS HEART OF GOLD

Imagen

ON SET IN THE DAILY PLANET

Imagen

ME ERICA AND TOM

Imagen

BRIAN AARON AND ERICA

Imagen

THEN ADD ME

Imagen

ON SET WITH ERICA AND AARON

Imagen

ERICA SITS ON THE CAMERA TO READ THE OFF-STAGE LINES

Imagen

WHAT A TV PLANE LOOKS LIKE FROM THE OUTSIDE

Imagen

TOM AND MR. SCHNEIDER

Imagen

BRIAN AND JUSTIN

Imagen

THE MAN WHO HAS HELD IT ALL TOGETHER AND CARRIED IT ON HIS BACK ALL THESE YEARS - DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY GLEN WINTER!!!!!

Imagen

http://gregbeeman.blogspot.com/
- Carta de Brian Y Kelly a los fans (K-Site):
Una Carta de Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders a los Fans de Smallville

Los productores ejecutivos Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders acaban de mandar una carta para que las comparta con todos vosotros... los fans de Smallville... en este histórico, emocionante, pero también muy triste día. He aquí lo que tienen que decir:

To the Greatest Fans We Could Have Wished for,

It’s hard to know where to start. We know that we wouldn’t be writing this without you. We wouldn’t have met all the amazing people we’ve worked with over the years without you. We wouldn’t have had a chance to craft our skills, be part of the world’s greatest mythology or make a difference in people’s lives without you. For that, we are forever grateful to your support of the show. This last few weeks have been crowded with press interviews and they all ask what we hope will be the impact of Smallville. And the answer is simple because it’s the same impact the show has had on us: hope. Knowing each week there were millions of people in the world who tuned into this show because they believe in something greater, because they believe in justice, because they believe heroes exist, has humbled us and inspired us both. It’s hard to find anything in the world that is seen as pure good, and to us, that’s what Superman and Smallville is all about. Over the years, we’ve heard from many of you (we just moved into our new offices and there’s bamboo, paper cranes and flowers on our desk to remind us!). Hearing what this show has meant to people means everything to us. We cannot say thanks to fans without saying thanks to the hundreds and hundreds of people who have sunk their heart and a lot of sleepless hours into this show out of passion. No one can understand the sheer force of nature it has taken twenty-two times a year to bring this show to life. No one sees the late-night-caffeined-up hours spent in small offices both in Los Angeles and Vancouver that bring sets to life, costumes to life, words to the page, shots to screen, emotion to the camera and beautiful images that will remain in our memories.

We won’t say “goodbye,” we’ll say “til next time,”

Kelly and Brian and Everyone here in the Smallville family

A los Mayores Fans que Podríamos Haber Deseado,

Es difícil saber por dónde empezar. Sabemos que no habríamos escrito esto sin vosotros. No nos habríamos encontrado con toda esta gente increíble con la que hemos estado trabajando a lo largo de los años sin vosotros. No habríamos tenido la oportunidad de perfeccionar nuestras habilidades, ser parte de la mitología más grande del mundo o marcar la diferencia en la vida de las personas sin vosotros. Por eso, estaremos agradecidos para siempre por vuestro apoyo de la serie. Estas últimas semanas han estado plagadas de entrevistas de prensa y todos nos preguntan qué esperamos que será el impacto de Smallville... Y la respuesta es simple porque es el mismo impacto que la serie ha tenido en nosotros: esperanza. Saber que cada semana había millones de personas en el mundo que sintonizaban esta serie porque creen en algo mayor, porque creen en la justicia, porque creen que los héroes existen, nos ha hecho humildes y nos ha inspirado a ambos. Es difícil encontrar algo en el mundo que sea visto como de oro puro, y para nosotros, eso es de lo que se trata Supermán y Smallville. Durante los años, hemos oído de muchos de vosotros (¡acabamos de mudarnos a nuestras nuevas oficinas y hay bamboo, grullas de papel y flores en nuestro escritorio para recordárnoslo!). Escuchar lo que esta serie ha significado para la gente significa todo para nosotros. No podemos darle las gracias a los fans sin darle las gracias a los cientos y cientos de personas que han depositado su corazón y muchas horas sin sueño en esta serie con pasión. Nadie puede entender la pura fuerza de la naturaleza que ha llevado el darle vida a esta serie 22 veces al año. Nadie ve las largas horas nocturnas con café empleadas en las pequeñas oficinas de Los Ángeles y Vancouver que traen a la vida a los sets, a la vida a los trajes, las palabras al papel, las escenas a la pantalla, la emoción a la cámara y las bellas imágenes que quedarán en nuestra memoria.

No diremos “adiós,” diremos “hasta la próxima vez,”

Kelly y Brian Y Todo el Mundo aquí de la familia de Smallville.

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Berni_company
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por Berni_company »

Hola chicos !!! hace mucho que no posteo !.. pero esta vez lo hago para agradecerle a todos los que en esta página trabajan por mantenernos informados, capitulos subtitulados y muchas imagenes y videos antes de comenzar cualquier episodio. Chicos ! Para ustedes mi respeto y agradecimiento eterno ! Muchas gracias por haberme dejado disfrutar tanto de esta serie durante muchos años !

En cuanto al episodio, wuao !!! el corazón lo tenía en la garganta, no me queria perder ni un sólo minuto, fue lo máximo. Pero si me sentí un poco decepcionado... a noche no podia dormir esperando las traducciones, y cuando al fin estaba el capi, mi sueño era ver a TOM vestido de superman... pude soportar la destruccion de Darkseid de 2seg, pude soportar que el planeta rojo lo movieran sin ver a superman sostenerlo (osea la camara enfocada en el instante donde el sostiene al planeta), pude soportar que a Lex se le borrara la memoria, pero no puedo soportar que Tom no se haya querido poner el traje =( .

No me mal interpreten, el capitulo estuvo genial.. pero quedé a la espera de un próximo capítulo, 10 años de serie, 10 temporadas, más de 200 capitulos y :(

Ahora HA PEDIR QUE SALGA LA PELICULA SUPERMAN !!!! con Tom como protagonista !

Bueno chicos me despido, ahhh y gracias a toda la comunidad que aunque poco comente, siempre revisé sus comentarios !!! Ahorita estoy nostalgico y no se como despedirme =(.... Pero bueno. GRACIAS

shellbys
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por shellbys »

:smt102 :smt102 :smt102 :smt102 :smt102 :smt102
No se porque no pudo hacer la escena con el traje puesto q le costaba hacelo por los fans q tuvieron diez años para verlo con el traje q decpcecion en verdad.
Y otra cosa no pudieron hacer una pelea de al menos dos minutos con Darkseid o tres fue tan facil como termini con el igual como oliver termino con los otros malos una hora con el asunto de la boda y los voto y el regreso de lex y 10 minutos para la transformacion y la pelea entre el y Darkseid.

ImagenImagen
Lois&Clark

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Gabay Johnson (producción de Smallville) nos ha dejado varias imágenes:

- Una de Caasidy y él tras el capítulo. Dice que Cassy tuvo que ponerse las gafas porque tenía los ojos rojos de llorar:

Imagen

- Y otra del regalo que los productores le enviaron por el fin de Smallville:

Imagen

- Connor ha compartido una foto de él y de Tom en la fiesta del final de Smallville:

Imagen

- Foto BTS:

Imagen Imagen

Por cierto, anoche #Smallvillefinale hizo trending en twitter en el mundo entero:

Imagen

También deciros que, para los que teníais dudas, sí, Michael McKean era el que se veía tras esa puerta con el letrero de Perry White, aunque fuera sólo su voz:

@MJMcKean: Yes, folks, that was me: I ghosted my last great Caesar from the fabulous WB sound dept. in Burbank. Bye, Smallville.
("Sí, chicos, ése era yo: dije mi último gran César desde el fabuloso departamento de sonido de la WB en Burbank. Adiós, Smallville")

Imagen Imagen

smallet
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por smallet »

Estimados todos, hace mucho mucho tiempo que no posteaba, estuve desaparecida por temas personales, ajetreos de la vida. Pero seguí cada capítulo de smallville que ustedes subieron, algo al menos que se me saque por un momento de la realidad para vivir una ficción :biggrin:
Primero que nada les quería agradecer el trabajo que año a año han hecho todos el equipo de huesario. Ha sido estupendo, no nombre a nadie para no dejar a nadie a fuera.
De este capítulo doble y final sinceramente creo que fue flojo. Trato de separa lo emotivo de que sea el final de lo que fue la realización de toda la serie.
La primer bronca que me agarre,y por lo grueso del asunto, fue el tema del traje. Fue una TOMADA DE PELO a todos los fans que esperábamos no sólo el momento en que Clark vuele por fin sino verlo con el traje puesto, ese que había enjaulado Jor-el en la fortaleza y que vimos bastante mas minutos. No hubo una sola toma, NI UNA donde pudiéramos ver a Tom con el traje puesto, hasta risa me dio ese primer plano con un poco de capa que parecía salirle de NUCA. Encima cero digitalización, era re obvio que estaba a propósito. En este aspecto me siento profundamente defraudada.
El resto como siempre, hemos visto como en un sólo capítulo, por más que sea doble, se resuelve todo. Resulta que Oliver de un sólo flechazo mata a los tres, digo, por qué no lo hizo desde un principio.
Después CERO enfrentamiento con Darksaid. Entiendo que se quizás se quiso reforzar la idea de que en realidad el triunfo sobre el malo, era ganándose así mismo, algo más filosófico y con más fortaleza espiritual que física. Digo no, esta cosa de luz vs. oscuridad.
Me dio cierta gracia la escena del avión, donde está Lois con toda la cúpula presidencial, jajaja...y le dicen "tiene 5 minutos" y en esos minutos Clark hizo millones de cosas..está bien que tiene supervelocidad pero no abusen del recurso.
En fin hubo desprolijidades varias pero saben que? a quien carajo le importa la serie ya terminó. :smt044 y con ella una etapa de la vida...rescato todo lo emotivo que tuvo si hasta parece que Chloe tuevo un hijo con Oliver, al final no murió ni se fue ni nada de las especulaciones que varios tejieron. La corrieron un poco y siguió viaje pese a la versión oficial que niega la existencia de tal personaje, uno de los más queridos y odiados.
Genial el cierre del personaje de Tess, simplemente genial. La aparición de Lex, tenía el cutis mejor que yo cuando vuelvo de copas- jaja

bueno...abrazo grande a todos. espero que otra serie nos vuelva a reunir??? :sad:

Gracias por el espacio y abrazo a todos, se me pianta un lagrimón.... :smt022

Imagen

emaemo
Chloe
Chloe

Mensaje por emaemo »

Un final INCREIBLE! Faltaron desarrollar algunas cosas, pero creo que el balance es positivo.
No obstante quiero llorar :(
No puedo creer que Tess haya muerto :smt022 En parte siempre supe que era muy probable que terminara así, pero de ahí a aceptarlo, es otra cosa :(

ibrahim
Lex
Lex

Mensaje por ibrahim »

De verdad, que tras tantos años quería ver un final glorioso, pero no pudo ser.

A mi modo de ver el problema tuvo que ver con una aparente falta de planificación de la temporada como tal, previendo que iba ser necesario para el último capítulo. sobre todo sabiendo desde el principio que esta iba a ser la última temporada.

Dejadme expresarlo con claridad, no puedes pasarte un año preparando un combate para después dar la sensación de que Clark podía haber acabado con Darkseid cuando le saliera de la chorra. Por supuesto, entiendo que el presupuesto para toda la temporada es el que es, pero precisamente por eso, si sabes que vas a necesitar una cantidad extra de tiempo y dinero para acabar, puedes dedicar varios episodios a tener al todos los personajes encerradeos en los sets habituales (el episodio con el General Lane fue un buen ejemplo) para así poder dedicar esos recurso que has ahorrado para levantar un final a la altura de las espectativas.

Supongo que todo lo que se traen con el traje proviene del hecho que no poseen la licencia para mostrar a Tom Welling como Superman, y eso resulto en más gasto de vfx, en vez de poner al Welling a dieta y haber diseñado un disfraz adecuado.

Imagen

satineych
Chloe
Chloe

Mensaje por satineych »

a mi sinceramente el capi me a encantado...lo q me a fastidiado muxisimo es no ver al señor Welling "vestido de superman".... hace ya varios años dijo q no se pondria las mallas....y vaya q lo a cumplido.... es lo q me a parecido un timo... :smt076

shellbys
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por shellbys »

satineych escribió:a mi sinceramente el capi me a encantado...lo q me a fastidiado muxisimo es no ver al señor Welling "vestido de superman".... hace ya varios años dijo q no se pondria las mallas....y vaya q lo a cumplido.... es lo q me a parecido un timo... :smt076
:smt102 :smt102 :smt102 :smt102
Claro q cumplio no se puso el traje para hacer las escena en computadora ni por los fans.
Le tiene pavon al traje ya lo habia dicho varias veces pero tenia la esperanza de q cambiara de opinion
pero me equivoque q lastima.

ImagenImagen
Lois&Clark

KreburK
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por KreburK »

Bueno coincido con muchos en que una decepcion que Tom no haya querido ponerse el traje para un par de miseras escenas... nose, no creo que vaya en contra de su religion... seguro que en su carrera se habra puesto y se pondra trajes mucho peores que este...
La lucha con darkseid... un par de minutos mas no hubieran estado mal...
Un final malo para Tess...
Pero el resto genial... capitulo que se quedara para toda nuestra vida en la retina, un 9,5 por lo temas mencionados... pero el resto, perfecto, sin mas...
Hasta siempre Smallville! :super05
PD: Una pelicula con estos actores seria lo maximo :super09

ImagenImagen

Dev-Em
Clark Kent
Clark Kent
Contactar:

Mensaje por Dev-Em »

… and SMALLVILLE becomes SUPERMAN

Imagen
Bien podría definirse así esta serie. 10 años emitiendo no los hace cualquier serie de TV y más hoy en día.

He estado leyendo valoraciones en diferentes webs y he llegado a la conclusión que el factor que más se generaliza es: “… falta por ver algo. Me he quedado a medias”. Razón en parte no falta pues TODOS esperábamos ver a Superman aunque fuera sólo un segundo de cuerpo entero, ese momento para poder tener asegurado el pantallazo. No fue así y es que Tom Welling ha cumplido su contrato con la serie desde el inicio: No tights. No flights. (“Sin mallas. Sin vuelos” si no contamos Crusade). Así que más que mutismo por parte de Warner sobre el final, básicamente que hemos visto a Superman y más de un minuto claro pero no de manera oficial sino a través de ordenador. Sí pero no. Por esto motivo muchos se sienten que falta algo.
Añado que tras visionar el episodio final tras una segunda revisión y además subtitulado, Finale me ha parecido mucho mejor de lo que esperaba, pero aunque fan que soy ello no significa que hayan cosas que no me han gustado o me esperaba de otra manera.

Recuerdo cuando en cierta web de cuyo nombre no citaré muchas veces en leído en críticas “aquí se ha visto a Superman” y se refería a Clark Kent. Hay que decir que el auténtico disfraz era el propio Clark Kent, el que hemos visto al final en Booster, Prophecy y Finale, el torpe miope y de aspecto nerd. A Superman lo hemos visto estos 10 años en muchas ocasiones… sólo que no llevaba el traje reglamentario de superhéroe. ¿Cuántos actos heroicos, cuántas conversaciones, cuántos guiños hemos visto sobre Superman? 218 episodios dan para mucho y en por cada temporada podríamos citar algún acto heroico digno del propio Hombre de Acero. La épica música de John Williams acompañando ciertos momentos y especialmente el final es un regalo para los oídos y aunque no hayamos visto a Tom en mallas, la música de Superman sí nos lo ha mostrado.

Coincido que la primera parte fue algo aburrida pero ello la salvan los mejores Lois y Clark que he visto (hasta ahora) en carne y hueso. Momento álgido es la lectura de votos y notar lo que sienten el uno por el otro a través de la puerta: romántico a la vez que poético. Erica Durance y Tom Welling han demostrado tener una química entre ambos perfecta y eso ha ayudado mucho en la evolución de sus personajes.

Muchos nos preguntábamos acerca de cómo Jonathan Kent aparecía en Finale, de si estaba muerto o de si se trataba del de Tierra-3… pues resulta que lo han bordado de manera magnífica en plan espíritu como vimos en Lazarus proporcionándonos escenas épicas en compañía de su viuda Martha y si hijo adoptivo Clark. Jonathan era el impulso que Clark necesitaba para afrontar su destino.

El regreso más esperado durante los últimos tres años no ha defraudado. Michael Rosenbaum vuelve a ser el épico Lex Luthor que todos ansiábamos ver. Su regreso ha sido grandioso y muy bien explicado, además el reencuentro entre él y Clark ha sido excelente. Explicando porqué el mejor villano debe estar a la altura del mejor héroe. Una competición entre titanes.
Otro punto fuerte del regreso de Lex ha sido el encuentro con su hermanastra Tess. Siendo sincero me temía que ella iba a ser asesinada por Lex y acerté de pleno. La escena Luthor fue realmente buena y Tess murió conforme a su apellido pero redimida al final. La pérdida de memoria de Lex a partir del experimento que ideó en Summerholt aunque precipitada y cogido con pinzas, cuela y es una manera de explicar el que Lex no recuerde nada de su vida anterior.

La aparición de Chloe Sullivan con su hijo ¿Connor? narrándola la historia de Superman es buena (aunque para mí la segunda parte sobraba). Supongo que para contentar también a los fans del personaje. Pero aun así un gran final digno para su personaje tras 10 años junto a Clark.

Me alegré mucho al saber que Jor-El iba a estar también en Finale pues en Prophecy sinceramente no me agradó como lo acabaron. Esta vez padre e hijo kryptonianos han estado insuperables, rememorando aquel perdón y su complicidad que vimos en Abyss en la 8ª temporada. El hijo se convirtió en padre y el padre en hijo. Entonces tras confesar el orgullo que siente por Kal-El, le dice que ya está preparado otorgándole su nuevo uniforme. Además fue realmente emocionante que Jor-El le dijera que son la gente de Smallville quienes le han hecho convertirse en un héroe. Para después rematarlo ese momento perfecto apareciendo Jonathan dándole el traje y diciéndole: “Conserva siempre Smallville”.

Tomando las tramas de Finale, respecto a la boda bien aunque entiendo que Tom Welling odie llevar las gafas y resulte más atractivo casándose sin ellas para deleite de sus fans féminas… tiene que llevarlas!! Que su personaje, su disfraz de Clark Kent lo requiere!! Sólo parece ponérselas cuando está en el Daily Planet, para el resto luego se las quita. Pero bueno se deja pasar… que hi farem. XD
Se echaba en falta al General Lane, Lucy, Perry White o algún miembro más de la JLA, supongo que con la excusa de la llegada de Apokolips ya vale para que no acudan estos últimos.
Muchos ya sabíamos que no habría tal boda y bueno la forma de suspenderse es buena. Cuando Dark Oliver iba a entregarle el anillo de kryptonita dorada a Clark y como no Chloe, experta y con doctorado en kryptonita y meteor freaks, salva la situación.
No me gustó o me quedé en estado shock cuando Clark liberó del mal a Oliver, viendo esa escena piensas: “joder menudo chorras es ese Darkseid que le vencen enseguida”, esto para aquella gente que desconozca este villano claro. Muy ligero y encima todo a base de mira en tu interior lo bueno que eres. Por no hablar de la forma tan sencilla para acabar con los supuestos Nuevos Dioses: tres flechazos y sanseacabó. Me quedé en shock again y en decepción pues esperaba algo más ciertamente.

Además de la S también vimos un par de guiños a SR: cuando Lois observa tras el cristal del Air Force One y divisa una mancha azul en el horizonte sujetando el avión. Luego cuando Superman aleja Apokolips de la Tierra como hizo con nuevo Krypton en SR. El primer momento heroico supermanero fue increíble y para recordar, respecto al segundo demasiado simple, sin explicación, no se ve cómo lo hace o lo aleja sin más salvando a todos. Por no hablar de lo fácil que es colarse en el Air Force One... buf!

Acabaré Finale hablando sobre Darkseid y Lionel de Tierra-3. El pacto cual diablo que hacen ambos pues bien y mal la verdad. John Glover ha actuado soberbiamente como poseído (una vez más) por Darkseid. Respecto a la pelea final pues siendo realistas me esperaba algo así desgraciadamente. Smallville no se ha caracterizado por mostrar grandes batallas y esta no iba a ser diferente muy a nuestro pesar… Darkseid no es un villano para ser vencido tan tontamente (aunque el puñetazo aéreo ha sido bestial). Pero sí me gustaría hacer una crítica sobre el aspecto de Darkseid. Bien es cierto que al inicio de temporada se decía que Darkseid iba a ser interpretado por una estrella de wrestling americano, al menos físicamente… pero salieron los detracteros y criticas feroces de turno sobre el ver posiblmente un segundo Doomsday en la serie. Por lo que al final, los productores se rajaron y recurrieron a lo básico: posesiones.
Así que a raíz de esto me hace mucha gracia (irónicamente hablando) cuando en diferentes sitios leo que porqué no ha aparecido Darkseid en cuerpo o incluso que porqué no aparecía como se hizo a Doomsday en plan mini, gomaespuma, cartónpiedra o power ranger… confirmo que siempre he defendido el cómo crearon a Doomsday a pesar de las, para mí, muy e inmerecidas críticas al personaje y de cómo estaba realizado. De la serie el tema posesiones andaba muy cansado. Por eso que cuando lees que haya gente que se queje del CGI o no ver a Darkseid como se debiera, por no decir que los productores no lo hicieron por miedo a nuevas críticas, pues manda… narices!! Ajo y agua, como se diría castizamente.

Finale ha sido mejor de lo que esperaba. Es verdad que queríamos ver al Superman oficial, el del traje… pero como ya viene sucediendo hay otros momentos como la escena de Jonathan Kent en la FOS entregando el traje a Clark, la lectura de votos, el regreso de Lex o la música de John Williams que eclipsan esos momentos grises.

La serie en su totalidad: las 10 temporadas y sus 218 episodios son sin duda para el recuerdo. Como todo en la vida tiene sus defectos pero honestamente pienso que sus enormes virtudes hacen convertirla en una serie única. Respeto claro está quién no le guste, o hasta que se sienta estafado con esta serie... pero lo que es innegable es que Smallville ha mantenido vivo el espíritu de Superman durante 10 años (tal como dijo Zack Snyder) y encima ha revivido a DC comics. Los fans han conseguido seguir soñando con Superman y DC y los que se han incorporado con Smallville hemos descubierto este enorme y magnífico mundo. Sólo por esto, esta serie merece estar entre las mejores… aunque personalmente ya forma parte de mi vida.

Para concluir dicto unas palabras a título personal: gracias Smallville por ayudarme a conocer mejor a Superman y toda su mitología. Gracias por descubrirme el extenso y sublime universo DC. Gracias por aflorar mi vena friki hasta ahora oculta. Gracias por poder adentrarme en los mundos foreros y de paso conoceros!

¡GRACIAS POR UNA DÉCADA QUE NUNCA OLVIDARÉ!
16.10.2001 - 13.05.2011

Para el foro: Aunque llevo de incógnito desde el 2006 en Huesario.es, no entré en el foro hasta hace dos años. He tenido la gran suerte de conoceros y aunque sólo dos años, bien podrían ser las 10 temporadas que nos han marcado. Muchas gracias de corazón a Huesario, Ficus, Bertu y las chicas Lore y Shelby por todo vuestro esfuerzo, por mantener vivo esta web y foro, por tomaros la molestia y crear los subtítulos para cada episodio en esta serie. Gracias por aguantarme, pido disculpas a tiempo por si erré en algo jeje y gracias por dejarme vivir esta experiencia de "vivir" una serie... aunque Smallville no es una serie como otras, se ha convertido en única. Bueno, a tod@s los usuarios: un honor haber compartido este tiempo con todos vosotros, y a los que me conozcaís o aquellos que queráis conocerme más allá del foro pues vía mp... así que ya sabéis dónde podréis localizarme.
:smt023
¡¡UN SALUDO A TOD@S!!
HASTA SIEMPRE SMALLVILLE

Imagen Imagen

Alexakent
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por Alexakent »

Excelente analisis Pablo quiero darte las gracias , porque tu fuiste que una vez me hablaste de este foro te acuerdas ....

Me ha encantado tu análisis sabíamos que tom dijo no mallas, pero si esperaba al menos de el pecho para arriba me fuera gustado verlo.. pero fue un gran Final algunas dudas.... Pero todo perfecto.... :smt005 :smt005

Cuando pare mi faceta del llorar por comentar cualquier cosa de smallville daré mi resumen saludos chicos :super09 :super09

Imagen
- Clarkista 100% - esperando que vuele :)

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

lassdom
Chloe
Chloe

Mensaje por lassdom »

Bueno, al fin termino una de las peores series que se han realizado sobre el tema de Superman.

Debieron terminarla desde la 5a temporada pero la dejaron llegar a la 10a, que lastima, hicieron pedazos la historia que todos conocen bien, mezclaron otros superheroes, muchos fuera de contexto y de historia, todos tienen una historia principal conocida por todos, pero a los escritores y productores de esta pesima serie "Smallville" poco les importo.

Que bueno que termino, esperemos que pronto se olviden de tantas tonterias y alguien, no se quien, vuelva a retomar el tema, pero esta vez con algo de inteligencia y de respeto a todos los años que han invertido grandes escritores y novelistas para hacer realidad los mundos de marvel y dc comics.

A todos los que perdieron su tiempo viendo esta pesima serie, que lastima que hayan tirado a la basura una hora semanal de sus vidas pudiendo emplearla en algo mucho mejor como VIVIR.

A huesario se le respeta el trabajar tanto, los buenos subtitulos, pero de verdad, se le recomienda retomar su REAL LIFE o de plano tomar una serie que valga la pena, van los saludos y el reconocimiento a huesario.
Se acabo, ni modos, a perder el tiempo en otra cosa.

ps. deje de ver smallville desde la 6a y creanme que me redituo en buena vida :evil:

encho22
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por encho22 »

Hola a Todos

Hace mucho tiempo que no posteaba .. pero hoy lo hago para agradecer al equipo de Huesario por ese trabajo incondicional de mantenernos informados todo lo referente a la serie, solo me queda decirles MUCHAS GRACIAS.

Saludos desde Colombia !!

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Spoilers”